Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah but you took them of somebody and you going to mess with their pictures. Thats wrong.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #22
zhadowmarkuz

zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Yeah but you took them of somebody and you going to mess with their pictures. Thats wrong.
Its not any more wrong than thinking about rape.. I took them at a public place, so its legal.
zhadowmarkuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dude..thats not right. So what did you do, take some pics of girls and now you want to add bigger boobs to them and post them on the internet? Thats the problem with the internet, nobody is safe because of people like you.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #24
zhadowmarkuz

zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Dude..thats not right. So what did you do, take some pics of girls and now you want to add bigger boobs to them and post them on the internet? Thats the problem with the internet, nobody is safe because of people like you.
Erhm, your just assuming here, i had persmission to take these pictures, im not putting them on the internet, no one else than me gets to see them.

Dont know where you got that story from
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #25
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadowmarkuz View Post
Erhm, your just assuming here, i had persmission to take these pictures,
I doubt you had permission to Add boobs or what ever else your going to do.
Sad....or is the word pathetic?
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:07 AM   #26
zhadowmarkuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I doubt you had permission to Add boobs or what ever else your going to do.
Sad....or is the word pathetic?
Cant you please mind your own business? Why are you going at me like this? Thats what pathetic..

This is nothing different than any other faking.

You must have some serious self esteem issues since you gotta nag on me constantly.

And now your probably gonna say something about me being stupid and lame and whatever. That just proves my point even further.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:56 AM   #27
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im not the only one calling you out for what you are.Its so easy to see.Good luck with that
Old 10-09-2008, 05:19 AM   #28
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take it easy folks. If he wanted to post those pics on the net he could probably already do so. It would be much easier then to fake them. Don't you think?

@zhadowmarkuz. As long as you don't post those pics in here, you don't have to explain where, when or how they have been taken, nor if you have permission or not. Faking is not an easy task though. Especially when there aren't many tutorials for that out there. And even if someone is willing to help you it would be very difficult and they could only give you general instructions since they haven't see the actual pics.

Last edited by Sanitarium; 10-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:31 AM   #29
zhadowmarkuz

Quote:
Im not the only one calling you out for what you are.Its so easy to see.Good luck with that
Your pathetic, seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

But please do tell, what am i?

In need of help? Annoyed by you bitching over me not being happy with an answer to my question?

I don't get you, honestly.

Last edited by zhadowmarkuz; 10-09-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #30
theDarkOne
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Your pathetic
That is hilarious Im not the grown man who wants to photo shop "boobs" on some poor persons picture.Think about it

Quote:
But please do tell, what am i?
Sad

Quote:
I don't get you, honestly.
and im glad because i know exactly what kind of
person you are.I went through all your posts on this
board and you have nothing to offer but greed ,insults,and spam.

Out of respect to Sanitarium i will stop posting in this
thread.Good luck to you because you need help....

now you can freak out some more and dig your hole a little deeper.
aaaannnndddd GO

Last edited by theDarkOne; 10-09-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #31
zhadowmarkuz

Quote:
That is hilarious Im not the grown man who wants to photo shop "boobs" on some poor persons picture.Think about it

Sad

and im glad because i know exactly what kind of
person you are.I went through all your posts on this
board and you have nothing to offer but greed ,insults,and spam.

Out of respect to Sanitarium i will stop posting in this
thread.Good luck to you because you need help....

now you can freak out some more and dig your hole a little deeper.
aaaannnndddd GO
I know i said some crap in the past, like 1.5 year ago. But i worked my way up, and got positive rep again, and you ruin it, because i ask for help? I dont honestly get it?

Whats so sad about me? Seriously? Cant you just put some words on it instead of keep saying bad stuff about me but without arguments?

I am not the one freaking out btw, i havent done anything wrong and you go loco. Why am i even discussing this with you? You act like an infant.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #32
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

Quote:
Well, i got a picture i really want to edit, and i could use some help? I would prefer if you could add my msn and give me some leads and help me out Im still a photoshop newbie!

Thanks in advance!

(PS: It's about inserting stuff on people, like giving them new boobs, and make it look real and so )

It takes years of practice to get the mad skills needed to do what you are wanting. Ill just go ahead and give you some hints.

step one new file
step two paint
step three ???
step four profit

See so lifelike. Using this method you cant even tell its a shop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jessboobie.jpg (7.1 KB, 59 views)
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #33
zhadowmarkuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Guard View Post
It takes years of practice to get the mad skills needed to do what you are wanting. Ill just go ahead and give you some hints.

step one new file
step two paint
step three ???
step four profit

See so lifelike. Using this method you cant even tell its a shop.
Lol, your kidding me, that picture aint edited! Or is it!? I cant tell!?