Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
JessicaRaven

JessicaRaven has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaRaven
Default Had a great role play experience last night

older guy friend calls me up last night says he has a couple of 8 balls of coke and wanted to know if I wanted to party and play with him, I say sure

I get there and we do a few lines and we get into some HOT daddy daughter incest role play. we fuck and suck each other for 9 hours, all the while he's telling me what a slutty little daughter I am and how he loves fucking his daughter, and I keep moaning "oh Daddy" "yes Daddy"
JessicaRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate to sound like a bit of a looser here, but I know for myself anyway going for 9 hours isn't possible.

Also, you can have fun without drugs you know.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #3
JessicaRaven

JessicaRaven has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaRaven

yeah I know I can, it was just icing on the cake

and the 9 hours was because the coke had us pretty fueled up
JessicaRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

glad you had fun, i would love to Rp like that too.................... hmmm.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:45 AM   #5
Forced Entry

Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)Forced Entry Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced Entry

COKE?

Thats soooo 80s