Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #21
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
Do you think women should be allowed to serve in infantry units?"

Ready? Go!
Nope... Even while on base over seas female soldiers have to be accompanied by a battle buddy. Want to know the real reason why they have to? Because its a well known fact to the hire ups that female soldiers are likely to sexually attacked by their fellow service members.

Even at "great" old Ft Campbell sexual assault/harassment was and probably still is a problem. There it was 1/3 service women reported sexual assault that occurred on base. The number quickly jumps to 2/3 service women if you take into account the victims that don't report.

Please read this report: http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=54485

Pretty sick knowing at lease one of your squad members is a rapist.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #22
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well apparently it isnt COMBAT that is leading up to the sexual assaults in the military as it stands right now.. maybe if the US military would stop actively recruiting felons and gang bangers this problem wouldnt be as severe as it is.. and if you think I am making that up.. check into it..years ago when I was a Marine.. a felony kept you OUT of the military.. now its a recruiting plus.. the Army was bitching a couple of years ago about gangs being formed IN the Army by these people. So yeah.. with that kind of soldier.. you're going to have the same mentality as they did on the streets.. you're going to have more crimes.. drugs.. and crimes against ther UCMJ... as far as women serving in combat.. why not?? If they can stand up to the same training as a man.. they deserve an equal chance to kill and die.. I served with several women that I can remember that I wouldnt have had any reservations about having watch my back..the US NAVY is allowing women on subs now.. that is a potential problem.. thats like co-ed prison cells.. the next step in that line of thought is going to have to be nurserys on subs.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #23
us11csalyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald One View Post
Well apparently it isnt COMBAT that is leading up to the sexual assaults in the military as it stands right now.. maybe if the US military would stop actively recruiting felons and gang bangers this problem wouldnt be as severe as it is.. and if you think I am making that up.. check into it..years ago when I was a Marine.. a felony kept you OUT of the military.. now its a recruiting plus.. the Army was bitching a couple of years ago about gangs being formed IN the Army by these people. So yeah.. with that kind of soldier.. you're going to have the same mentality as they did on the streets.. you're going to have more crimes.. drugs.. and crimes against ther UCMJ... as far as women serving in combat.. why not?? If they can stand up to the same training as a man.. they deserve an equal chance to kill and die.. I served with several women that I can remember that I wouldnt have had any reservations about having watch my back..the US NAVY is allowing women on subs now.. that is a potential problem.. thats like co-ed prison cells.. the next step in that line of thought is going to have to be nurserys on subs.
I take it you failed to see what I am getting at. How effective is a female 11B going to be when her rapist is in her squad or company?

And yes I know about the types of people they bring on. 2006 we had a new recruit that put a log chain around a guy's neck and pulled him around a parking lot with his truck because the guy made some rude passes to his GF.

I'd rather see all female 11 series. At lease we won't have to disgrace our flag anymore with male soldiers that do as they please and think it is cool and okay to rape, get off to beating a POW, or the "green horns" that never seen combat going out on drinking binges and driving drunk. Not that being a combat vet is a reason to drink but all these tards that have been and are still going into the Army are POS that should be used as IED detectors.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #24
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by us11csalyer View Post
I take it you failed to see what I am getting at. How effective is a female 11B going to be when her rapist is in her squad or company?

And yes I know about the types of people they bring on. 2006 we had a new recruit that put a log chain around a guy's neck and pulled him around a parking lot with his truck because the guy made some rude passes to his GF.

I'd rather see all female 11 series. At lease we won't have to disgrace our flag anymore with male soldiers that do as they please and think it is cool and okay to rape, get off to beating a POW, or the "green horns" that never seen combat going out on drinking binges and driving drunk. Not that being a combat vet is a reason to drink but all these tards that have been and are still going into the Army are POS that should be used as IED detectors.
I understand your point clearly, my friend, and I agree with you.. But my point is still if they didnt recruit criminals.. the problem wouldnt be as bad as it is. I was in the Marines years ago.. we did our time overseas in a hostile country, wont say where or what was happening, we came under fire many many times.. we had to patrol hostile streets with unfriendlies all around us.. we NEVER acted like the military does today.. you're right.. some of the troops think that uniform gives them free reign to torture maim rape and kill without any kind of moral compass and it is a disgrace.. but not ALL the troops do that..I wouldnt even say its the majority.. the ones that are doing it are the ones I mentioned.. the felons.. the gang bangers.. they'd be doing it on the street and now the goverment is paying them to do it.. and I fully agree.. those types need to be used as daisy cutter practice.. but if you look at it.. all through history militarys from all over have committed crimes against the people..its human nature that once the shackles are lifted.. the animal mentality comes to the surface.. give someone a gun and a free lease to kill and way to many will abuse it to the fullest.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #25
us11csalyer

The other problem is basic training. IDK how many came to ft campbell and couldn't pass the pt test. Same new guys that partied it up like they were in college.