Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
ts4647

ts4647 has initial reputation
Default My wife and the Pest Control Guy

Here is my second attempt of writing a rape story. My first one is in gang rape section called Beach Nightmare, where two guys rape my wife at a resort. In this one, my beautiful wife is raped and anally raped as well. I don't know why, but the thought of her being raped hard is such a turn on to me. Especially anally. So enjoy and let me know if this sucks, or if it is good. I plan on writing more if you all enjoy. Also if anyone wants to write me other rape stories involving my wife feel free, the dirty and rougher the better.

Ashlynn, is a 32-year-old wife, who is in great shape, she is 5'1" and weights 111 lbs. She looks very young for her age. She is very small and petite, and has 34b breasts, which are perfect for her size. She keeps her pussy shaved, and due to her size she is very, very tight (talking K-Y is needed during sex) and she is disgusted by anal sex. In fact at times she is very prudish when it comes to any sex.

Ashlynn had the day off from work, and her husband left this morning for a business tip. He took their kid to daycare on his way to the airport. It was 10am, and she was just waking up. She was going to enjoy her day off by watching Dr. Phil, and take a long nap, before she needed to pick up her kid from daycare. She sat on the sofa wearing only a pair of yellow panties from Victoria Secrets. These panties were the same pair she had worn all day yesterday at work. When she got home last night she was so tired she just went to bed. She figured later in the day she would shower and get moving around.

She stretched back on the sofa and pushed play on the Tivo and started watching her recorded episodes of Dr. Phil. There was a knock at the door.

Ashlynn quickly jumped up and ran to her bedroom and threw on a t-shirt and no-bra, and a very short pair of shorts. She then went to the door and opened it. She was not sure who it was, and she was not happy since she had no make-up on, and her hair was not done. As she opened the door, a rather large black man standing 6'4" and weighting 245 lbs was standing in her doorway. He looked very mean, and as she looked up she saw him looking her up and down and staring at her bra-less shirt with her nipples poking out. She tried her best to cover up, but that only took his attention to her sexy tanned legs and pretty little bare feet with red toenail polish.

In a shy voice she said, "Can I help you?"

"Yes," he replied, "Your husband scheduled your pest control service today at this time."

She was furious at her husband for scheduling this when he was out of town, and allowing this beast of a man to be with her alone.

"You will have to come back when my husband is home."

The pest control man, did his best to not get pissed and told her: "Mama, your service really needs done today, I have no other times available to service you as he smiled, and besides your past due anyway."

Ashlynn was pissed that this guy would not take no for an answer and come back. She said well it's not happing today sorry and she slammed the door in his face.

The pest control guy was hot as he went back to his truck and got in. Beads of sweat were starting to drip off of his head, and he was not in any mood for some little white cunt to tell him off. He reached in his glove box and pulled out some papers. The top read The Department of Corrections, and had his probation information in detail on this sheet of paper. You see this guy served 15 years for a rape convection, and was on probation for another 10 years. He was not allowed any negative contact with law enforcement and he could not lie to any officials about his identity, other wise he would go back to prison and serve the other 10 years of his sentence.

Last night he was pulled over by the cops and cannabis was found in his possession. He lied about his name and gave a fake ID to the cop. He received a notice to appear in court and was let go, but only after he gave his fingerprint on the back of the citation. So he knew it was only a matter of days before a warrant would be issued for his arrest.

He punched his steering wheel and thought about going back to prison for 10 more years or longer and thought how he would not get any more pussy for a long time. Then he thought about the beautiful tiny cunt bitch that slammed the door in his face and how she was home alone. All he wanted to do was hold her down and rape her. He reached under his seat and pulled out his flask and took a couple of swallows of whiskey. His dick became hard as he thought about the little wife who answered the door with no bra on, and a short pair of shorts. He thought about her sexy tanned legs and how he would like to force them apart and fuck her so hard until her tiny little feet and toes curled up.

What the hell, 10 years might as well be a life sentence, besides it would be nice to go back to prison with her dirty panties as a souvenir. Not to mention the memory of raping this beautiful housewife and how she cried as he ruined her.

He got out of the truck and went back to the door. He figured he ring the doorbell until she opened it. After three rings she opened the door.

"What do you want now?" she demanded, still mad at her husband.

"I just need you to sign here saying your refusing services today so I can get paid."

As she reached for the clipboard he pushed her in the house and entered as she fell to the floor. He shut and locked the door behind him. She got up quickly and was shaking as she tried to run to the phone. He reached out and grabbed her by the hair, and she began to struggle and kept at it until he backhanded her very hard knocking her out. She dropped to the floor. He stood over her body reached down and ripped off her shirt revealing two beautiful tanned tits. He kneeled down and started squeezing and rubbing her tits. Her nipples where all ready hard, and he twisted them and was satisfied she was not going to wake up immediately.

He took his clothes off and then pulled her shorts off. He saw she was wearing a tiny pair of sexy yellow panties from Victoria Secrets. He slid her panties down instead of tearing them, as he wanted to keep them for himself. He took her panties by the crotch and inhaled her pussy smell. The aroma was strong and he could tell from her look and her smell that she had not showered yet today. He placed the panties in his pants pocket and then he looked at this pretty little wife lying on the hard floor naked. He smiled, as he knew he had never raped a woman or even fucked a woman that was as pretty as this woman. And now she was all his.

He slid his hands up her smooth tanned legs and when he got to her thighs he forced them apart revealing her shaved pussy. He bent down and took a deep smell of her pussy only inches away from it. Man this cunt smells good and strong as he stuck his tongue deep in her hole. He ate her out for a very short time, as his dick was so hard it needed relief now. He positioned the head of his dick at her entrance and with 15 years of anger and sexual frustration he rammed his dick into her dry tight pussy, waking her up. She practically sat up and screamed as she almost came face to face with her rapist. He then grabbed her and held her back down.

"NO, no!", she screamed, tears running out of her eyes, "Please, no, no! You're hurting me!"

He just held her down and continued his thrusting action with as much force as he could. He looked deep in her eyes and saw the fear and pain she was under, which only made him harder.

"Stop screaming or I'll kill you cunt! Yeah baby, you are prettiest cunt I've ever raped."

She then knew he had raped others and stopped screaming out of fear the he might really kill her. She just cried as this 10 inch black cock raped her. As he raped her he asked her name.

"Ashlynn, " she sobbed.

"You ever have a big black cock in you before Ashlynn?"

"Noooooooo!" she cried, horrified.

He continued his rape but she no longer fighting him and was just crying hard as he continued his assault. He loved it when they just gave up like this and surrendered to him.

He let go of her arms, which she did not move them, and he grabbed both of her breasts with his hands and he squeezed them and bit them hard. He didnt get the scream he was hoping for, instead she just closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, holding back her cries.

There had to be something he could scare her with.

"Are you on the pill?? Want a nice black baby?"

"No, please! Please don't come inside me!" She cried.

He laughed sadistically. "Oh, you want me to pull out then cum all over your pretty little face?"

"No," she gasped horrified, "just please don't cum inside me! Please, I'm married!"

He grabbed her arms and pinned them high above her head. "Sorry baby, too late! Arggghhhhh!" he gasped as he came inside her and brutally ground his cock in her as he came.

She sobbed hopelessly as she felt his huge cock throb and cum inside her. Then he pulled out and smiled at her sadistically.

He then got off of her and grabbed her by the hair. "Stand up, you are going to show me your bedroom."

She found she could barley walk as her legs had been pounded apart so violently and her pussy felt bruised. As she led her rapist to her bedroom cum dripped down her her inner thighs and down her legs. She was disgusted and prayed this would all be over soon.

Once in the bedroom, he told her to position herself leaning over the bed with her feet still on the floor. She was faced away from him, and she was terrified he was going to kill her now. She felt his weight on top of her as she was pushed into the mattress. She was face down and her hands were held out in front of her. She was shaking and unsure what was about to happen.

Then he whispered in her ear, "Ever had a 10inch dick in your pretty little ass?"

"No, please, it will kill me!" She started crying and begged him to take mercy.

"Please, I'll suck you cock instead," she said (shocking herself at saying the word cock), "or fuck me in the pussy again. But please, I can't take it there!"

He just laughed and said "I just want to bust your ass wide open."

He pushed his cockhead up against her tiny anal plume and leaned his massive weight into her. There was nothing she could do to stop him. As he began to push his 10inch man-meat into her tiny little asshole she screamed and wailed in pain.

He bore down harder and with a sudden 'pop' he finally ground and pushed his penis through the outer ring and into her tight asshole. He relished the feeling of her sphincter muscles convulsing and trembling in pain around his cock as she cried screamed in pain.

Once her muscles seemed to relax a little he withdrew. There was some blood on his cock from the splitting of the thin skin around her anus that had just been forced to take in something bigger than it would normally expel. He watched the anal opening begin to close, then he slammed his cock into her dry ass up to his balls, and began to fuck her without mercy. She shrieked and writhed on the cock that was impaling her, and this drove him into a raping frenzy. He fucked her harder then he had ever fucked anyone. She was so tiny it took no effort at all to lift her and slam into her again and again. Soon her shrieking and screaming became a muffled piteous mewling sound. He knew he had finally broken her.

She grasped the sheets feebly with both of her little hands. He looked at her left hand and saw her wedding bands, and the thought of raping another man's wife made him more excited and he began to grind his cock into her. She screamed again and jerked underneath his body as he continued to thrust in and out of her virgin ass. He watched the tears just roll down her face. As he continued her anal rape. He had managed to work his entire 10inch dick all the way into her ass with his powerful thrusts. He bent down and licked her tears.

"Here it cums baby, just what you needed", he said as he felt himself approaching his limits.

"Aaarrrrghhh!" he said, and with a final brutal thrust he unloaded his cum in her ass.

"Next time bitch you better be nice to who is at the door." He pulled out of her asshole, and left the room. He got dressed as she feel to the floor in the fetal position and just cried. He took her panties out of his pocket and smelled them one more time, as he placed them back into his pocket and walked out the door.
ts4647 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey welcome Dear!! Loved your story at RU and love it the same here!! You are becoming such a good writer...Congrats!!

And am looking foward so much to other storys of you involving your poor wife!!

WELL DONE SWEETY!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

nice fantasy - anal fuck, that was really harddd on her
Old 07-12-2007, 09:41 PM   #4
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Absolutely fantastic! I love the description of the rapists' motivation and the physical detail of the anal rape. Well done.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #5
ts4647

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississippi_husband
Absolutely fantastic! I love the description of the rapists' motivation and the physical detail of the anal rape. Well done.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed my wifes rape.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:10 AM   #6
mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4647
Thanks, glad you enjoyed my wifes rape.
Definitely! In my mind, I've been replaying it as your wife, with me as the Pest Control guy, and sometimes with my wife as th victim of another man. Very hot either way . . .
Old 07-13-2007, 08:45 AM   #7
ts4647

Quote:
Definitely! In my mind, I've been replaying it as your wife, with me as the Pest Control guy, and sometimes with my wife as th victim of another man. Very hot either way . . .
Maybe there should be a story of them riding together in a car, and it breaks down and a truck full of hungry men pull up and help them in more than one way.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:29 PM   #8
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

truck-full...ohgawd....I am sure they will start loving it after a dozen fucks
Old 07-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #9
ts4647

Quote:
You should read my other one called beach nightmare.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #10
mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4647
You should read my other one called beach nightmare.
I just did, and it was also fantastic!