Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2007, 02:29 PM   #21
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

I glance at the other beer and smile, accepting it from you as i kick off my shoes, "It'll be nice to see you more often..last time i saw you was Christmas wasn't it?" I curl my legs beneath me, leaning to the side lightly as i sip my second beer.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:32 PM   #22
drmephisto

"Yes I believe that it was Christmas," I say watching you in your bare feet, turning me on. "How about a tour of the place?" I say.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #23
Torn_Innocence

"Oh yes! Of course...a tour!" I jump up from the couch, putting my bottle on a nearby table pulling you to your feet. "Well this is the living room.." I announce, before moving into the hall and leading your down it, showing you the kitchen, the bathroom, the spare room (which i comment about maybe renting out) before i finally show you my bedroom. "This is going to be my room..." The bed frame and mattress is set up in the corner, various boxes stacked to the side.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:39 PM   #24
drmephisto

"It's nice honey, really nice," I say as I take you and turn you to me and kiss you softly.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #25
Torn_Innocence

"yea..I.." my eyes widen as you turn me and push your lips against mine, hesitating for a moment before my hands lift and push against your chest, pulling away from you. "Umm..Uncle..i don't think...maybe you should go.." i stammer lightly, clearly taken aback by what has just happened.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:45 PM   #26
drmephisto

I pull you back, then release you. "I have wanted you for so long my sweet, I want to make love to you," I say enjoying the shocked expression on your face.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:47 PM   #27
Torn_Innocence

I stumble backward, eyes widening at your words, "I think you should leave.." I repeat again, looking shocked and uncomfortable. Suddenly i make a bolt for the door, hoping to get past you and into the hallway.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:51 PM   #28
drmephisto

I run after you with a piece of cloth in my hand and stuffs it in your mouth as you squeal trying to get free. "I'm sorry that you couldn't be more reasonable about this honey," I say as I then tie your wrists behind you.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #29
Torn_Innocence

I feel your arms close around me and as i release a scream, i feel a cloth stuffed into my mouth, stifling my screams. Struggling and squirming against you as you drag my arms behind my back, tying them in in place. Muffled protests and pleas escape against the gag as i try to spit it out, twisting and turning in your grasp.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #30
drmephisto

I take a knife from my pocket and open it at your throat. "Honey, hold still please, I didn't want it to be like this, I hoped that you would love me as I love you," I say your responce only to try to squirm free and beg me to stop.
"Alright," I say as I force you onto your bed the knife at your neck. "Please don't make me hurt you, just do as I tell you," I say as I begin to open the snap on your jeans an pull the zipper down.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #31
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen at the sight of the knife and i freeze as i feel the cold metal against my skin, breathing heavily through my nose, terrifed of what you are doing and what you are going to do. I twist weakly in your arms, muffled protests and pleas escaping into the gag as you drag me backward and push me down upon the bed.

Staring up at you in fear, my wide frightened eyes plead with you not to do this, whimpering as i feel your hand slide down my body and unfasten my jeans, squirming agaisnt the bed as tears begin to gather in my eyes.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #32
drmephisto

"I won't hurt you I promise," I say as I pull your jeans off. With your legs free you try to bolt toward a window to scream but I drag you back in time. "PLEASE! Don't do that again!" I say holding the knife to your throat. "Lie down again," I order you. You obey me wimpering trying to beg me not to go any furthur. "I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth, you won't scream right?" I say waiting for an answer. the knife in plain sight.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #33
Torn_Innocence

I don't believe you. I didn't think you would do this to me but you are. Trying desperately not to panic as i feel you tug at my jeans, pulling them off my legs and tossing them aside. Taking my chance, i scramble off the bed and tear toward the window, fingers tearing at the catch, trying to drag it open. But you pounce upon me once again, the cold metal of the knife against my throat.

Afraid of what you might do if i disobey you, i reluctantly lie back down upon the bed, my eyes glistening as i stare up at you. I nod in silence to your question, promising i won't scream.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:37 PM   #34
drmephisto

I remove the gag that I had to cruelly force into your mouth. "Honey, I am sorry but we are meant to be together as lovers, why can't you see that?" I say as I pull up your shirt to reveal your breasts still covered in the bra. "I want you and have been in love with you for a long time, please understand," I say as I begin to kiss you and trace the top of the bra line with my finger.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:42 PM   #35
Torn_Innocence

As the fabric is pulled from my mouth, i swallow and breath in deeply, staring up at you as you try and make me understand just why you are doing what you are doing. "please..please don't do this.." i whimper, gasping as you pull up my shirt, hands straining against the tie that holds them behind my back. If..if you love me, you won't do this..." i plead, shuddering as your figner traces the edge of my bra, trying to strink away from you.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #36
drmephisto

"No no love, please don't move," I say as I pull your bra up over your breasts. "My heavens you are lovely. I love you my sweet and only want to prove it to you," I say as I being to suck your nipple.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #37
Torn_Innocence

I feel you tug at my bra, pulling the fabric up and off my breasts, straining against the bed as you reveal my bare chest. "Please..pelase don't do this.." i whimper, releasing a yelp of alarm as your lower your lips upon my nipple and begin to suck upon it, drawing it into your mouth as it hardens. "Stop.." i gasp, straining and twisting upon the bed, trying to escape your mouth.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #38
drmephisto

As I suck your nipple, I use the knife to cut your panties. "Hold still darlin,I don't want to cut you," I say as I am able to continue without missing a beat. I put the knife away and begin to pet your clit and cervix gently. Your soft restrained moans begin to harden me as I whisper how much I love you in your ear.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #39
Torn_Innocence

Now i'm beginning to panic and holding still isn't so easy any more, "No...no..you have to stop.." i tell you, feel the fabric of my panties give way to the knife. My body jolts as your fingers comes in contact with my clit, making me gasp as i squirm, attempting to escape your touch. "No... stop.." i gasp, clamping my legs shut tightly, trying to shut you out. With the knife no longer in sight, i suddenly feel more couragous and begin to struggle and buck against the bed, my pleas and demands getting louder.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #40
drmephisto

You begin to scream and I clamp my hand over your mouth. "Honey, I don't want to gag you again but if you don't calm down I will. And if to bring out the knife to make you obey me I will," I say looking at your face expressing disbelief at what is happening. "Your father said that you were so obediante, please be that way now," I say holding you tightly by the neck but still allowing you to breathe.