Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2008, 03:14 AM   #1
iwish

iwish has initial reputation
Default My sister

This is my first story so go easy on me. It’s not a true story but wish it were. The people are true but the names have been changed.
My name is Andy I am 23 about 5’8 185lbs my cock is normal I think about 6 inch long.
My sister Marie just turned 28 she is about 5’5 160lbs nice C cup tits. She has a stomach but nothing crazy she has a really cute face though. We are a close family we talked openly about sex and things like that but I and she never did anything remotely close to incest. I had seen her in a bra or bikini but not naked.

This all happened when she came out to visit I had not seen her since Christmas and I was now June. I had talked to going out drinking with me that night. I don’t think she drinks that much so when we went out she was drinking a lot and so was I. It was around three or four in the morning and we had enough to drink. We were way on the other side of town she was staying at our dad’s house and my place was a lot closer so I went there.

We got to my place and went in to my room she looked at the bed and said “where am I going to sleep”

I told her “you can sleep on the bed with me or sleep on the floor” she just looked at me and I said “when we went on the cruise about 5 years ago we shared a bed”.

She did not say anything so I started to take my shirt and pants off I sleep in just my underwear. She sat there watching me and said “what am I suppose to sleep in”

I said “sleep in your underwear like me” and then I started to get in the bed.

She said “I can’t sleep in my bra” getting more pissed as time passed.

I pointed to my white t-shirts she opened the dresser and grabbed one. She faced away from me and took off her shirt then undid her bra and let it fall to the ground and put on the shirt I could not really see anything. She then undid her pants and let them fall to the ground and I got a nice view of her ass. It was a nice big ass something I knew I would enjoy pounding away and smacking it. She turned around and started to get in the bed I could see the outline of her nipples in the shirt. She got under the covers and laid there not saying anything. The light was still on so I got up to go turn them off. As I came back I could see her looking at my package from the glow of the TV. My cock started to get hard. I got in bed and laid there for awhile.

I finely said “I have big hard on and if you weren’t here I would be jerking off”

She yelled “your fucking sick” she was silent for awhile then she asked “why do have a hard on?”

I said “because I saw you half naked”

She just gave this half laugh half chuckle. Then after a while she kept moving around and getting closer and closer to me. Then she rolled over and faced me.

She said “let me see it”

After a couple seconds of silence I said “let me see you naked then you can see me”

She sat up in the bed and removed her top and I got my first look at her tits they were so nice. Then she stood up in the bed and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was completely shaven it was so nice I just wanted to eat the hell out of it. I stood up in the bed and faced her then I took my underwear off and my cock sprung free. I swear to god it had almost an extra inch on it, I was so hard.

She was looking straight in my eyes while she reached down and started to slowly jerk me off. After about a minute or two she dropped down to her knees and started sucking my cock. It felt so good I could have blown my load in her mouth and face right then. She worked on my cock for about 5 minutes then I pushed her down on her back and stared sucking on her tits I played, sucked and pinched her nipples for awhile.

I made my way down to her pussy and stuck one finger in her she was soaking wet it was like a flood. I found her clit started to work on it. I knew from conversations I had with her she has many orgasms and cums fast. So after about three minutes she started moaning and screaming. I had to take my hand and put it over her mouth so she would not wake up my roommates.
Finley after she calmed down I could hear her say “fuck me”
I flipped her over pulled her ass up towards me and slammed my cock as hard as I could into her. She was biting down on my pillow to muffle the scream. I started to pound away at her pussy slapping her ass and pulling her hair. After about ten minutes I flipped her over.

I looked at her and said “I want you looking at me when I cum inside of you.

She just sat there looking at me while I fucked her, she was biting her lip and trying not to scream and wake my roommates. Finely after about the third time she had an orgasm my cock could not take it anymore and her pussy milked my dick for everything it had. I have never cam so hard in my life. I lay on top of her making out with her my dick still inside of her for a little bit then I finally rolled off her and we fell asleep.

If you want email me at iwish84@yahoo.com
iwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
angeluz

angeluz has initial reputation

incest is the future love!
angeluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
Beat4aheart

Beat4aheart has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Beat4aheart

Nice Story! Props!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

Great story man!!! Thats some hot stuff!!!!
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:46 AM   #5
gokhannn

gokhannn has initial reputation

godd
gokhannn is offline   Reply With Quote