Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
disassociative

disassociative Level 1 (100+)disassociative Level 1 (100+)
Default Stun guns in roleplay?

Hi everyone, new to the board and I have a question. GF and I very into roleplay. Choking and force is our norm, but recently we're getting more into the more realistic rape. An example, she wanted to be caught off guard for our anniversary, I came home from work early without telling her, climbed in through the bedroom window, masked up and forced her into the bedroom with handcuffs. Some of the best sex we've ever had, so we've been pushing it further and now she has started fantasizing about being tazed. Anyone ever heard of this? I know typical stun guns wont pass the charge to me, but I'm more concerned about hurting her.

As a background, we have messed around in some pretty hardcore scenes, particularly strangling to unconciousness. I'm 34 and she's 24. Both experienced in some mild level hardcore.

So basically, anyone ever roleplayed with stun guns? LOL what an introduction, I know. Thanks all
Old 01-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol Actually I have, and on the receiving end of it. I'm into pain a lot so it worked for me. There's a lot of safety considerations obviously. Before we went down that road I did some research and you should too. Obviously you are taking a risk with possible heart problems. The cases aren't often but you should be aware that, like breathplay, bloodplay and other extreme fetishes, it has a certain level of extreme danger. One thing I did get from the research I did was avoid shocking her above the ribcage: basically avoid the chest area. As much fun as pressing it up against her nipples and pulling the trigger would be, the stuff I read actually said the danger is more if they are shocked in the heart area (common sense but still needs to be spelled out).

Experience-wise it was the most extreme electrical play I've done. Pain-wise it was less than a heavy beating but the danger and adrenaline add a lot. It's up there with some of my favorite extreme play but not something I would let most people use on me. If you do go down this road, try single shocks or light zaps before you trying going all out both to see how she can handle that type of pain and for safety initially.

Other than that let us know how it goes.

. . . waiting for the posts telling me I am crazy for enjoying this one.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

I've had it done and done it, just not in a sexual situation. I popped a girl in the bare buttocks when in college (at her request, long story, but doing it was as erotic as hell.) And as a Reserve Police officer, I was "stun gunned" at the range. You had to draw and fire your weapon after being hit. the catch is a lot of people wanted to hit the guy that stunned them, so they have a very large officer keep you from drawing your weapon until they think your head is clear (or at least that your focus is on your target, and not on another officer.)

The problem is stun guns are cheap crap imported from china, and you have no idea what you are getting. While one might be safe, another might not be. As you say, keeping it below the ribcage pretty much eliminates any risk, though the right breast should be pretty safe.

What would be even safer is to use a cattle prod or taser. A US made cattle prod is going to be pretty stable and safe on output. A good one is the Hotshot, available from a lot of farm suppliers, or Try Jeffer's Vet in Dothan, AL. Air Tasers are available in most states, but aren't cheap. They can be used in a drive stun (no cartridge) mode. While there have been in custody deaths fom tasers, all have been linked to high levels of drugs or preexisting health conditions, we no proof the taser even caused the pre existing condition to get worse. We have one local agency that tases someone every night. Their logic is they suspect and officer are both less likely to be injured, the officer can't be accused of using excessive force if he started off in complaince with the policy, and there is no charges of assault against the officer that have to be filled.

I had a classmate tased 7 times. Basically a female officer half his size tried to walk him out of a bar. He gently slapped her hand away, She tazed him. He wouldn't agree to put his hands behind his back. She tazed him again. And again, and again. Told him she would have to switch batteries after a few more attempts. After #7, he begged her to stop. No one hurt, they dismissed the resisting arrest charge and he pled to disordely conduct.

BTW, as a former NREMT, and current engineer I have no doubt that taser and cattle prods are safer then real breath control.

For some fun, safe, and not particularly painful electric play, try a 9V battery to the vagina, clit, or licked nipple.

Last edited by alabamakmg; 01-09-2012 at 07:27 PM.
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
disassociative

Thanks both of you, I like the idea of trying it out lightly first. Cattle prod, what I'm reading anyway, seems kind of strong. Not sure if I want to knock her out the first time lol I'll definitely update, if we're looking into the cattle prod it may be a few weeks since they're pricier. But you get what you pay for...
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #5
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
. . . waiting for the posts telling me I am crazy for enjoying this one.
Not at all. Different strokes. I don't play with electric personally. Scares the bejeebus out of me.
I remember visiting my Gramma and Grandpa as a kid on their farm and getting nailed by the electric fence while climbing under it. Honestly it didn't even hurt that bad. I thought my cousin was kicking me very rythmically in the ass. I even told her to stop.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #6
alabamakmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by disassociative View Post
Thanks both of you, I like the idea of trying it out lightly first. Cattle prod, what I'm reading anyway, seems kind of strong. Not sure if I want to knock her out the first time lol I'll definitely update, if we're looking into the cattle prod it may be a few weeks since they're pricier. But you get what you pay for...
Oh, it won't knock her out. I've never seen a stun gun that would leave someone "out" or disabled. Tasers leave you pretty weak, but the main effect (I think) is the fact the person just has to apply 5 oz of pressure and you do it again, and again, and again.

Watching officers hit by stun guns, they could draw their gun and hit the target twice with in 3-4 seconds. Normal reaction would be 2 seconds or less.

I'd say a stun gun is much worse than an electric fence, which when wearing shoes, is just unpleasant. Note cows don't wear shoes, and have 4 legs touching the ground.

Don't get your information from Hollywood.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #7
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sure it is. Just saying that was my only experience with electricity and I have no desire to do anything with it again. I didn't get my information from hollywood whatever that means and I was on my hands and knees at the time hence crawling under the fence. That's where the horses where and as children that's where we wanted to be. The reason it was rhythmic was due to fences not putting out a continuous charge, they surge. I know that now.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
disassociative

I dont have anything against it knocking her out later, just not the first time...really imterested to see how this is going to go.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
nat2lay

nat2lay has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nat2lay

Quote:
Originally Posted by disassociative View Post
As a background, we have messed around in some pretty hardcore scenes, particularly strangling to unconciousness. I'm 34 and she's 24. Both experienced in some mild level hardcore.
Wow! You strangle her into unconciousness? I would love to know what that feels like, but would be worried it might go too far - not that my hubby would willingly do that to me anyway. What a loss of control though, seeing everything go black and I bet I'd be bucking like crazy instinctively trying to save myself. What a rush it would be to have someone strangle me as he fucks/rapes me!
nat2lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #10
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
What a rush it would be to have someone strangle me as he fucks/rapes me!
One of my favorite things when having sex actually. Huge rush to be strangled while being fucked.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #11
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

She'll be stunned enough I ram my 9 iron! WA HA HA!!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:56 AM   #12
clan_hunter

clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clan_hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just be mindful of the environment when using a stun gun/taser thought, with the sudden loss of muscle control last thing you want is her falling down and either breaking a limb or smacking her head open on something sharp.
clan_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #13
disassociative

Quote:
Wow! You strangle her into unconciousness? I would love to know what that feels like, but would be worried it might go too far - not that my hubby would willingly do that to me anyway. What a loss of control though, seeing everything go black and I bet I'd be bucking like crazy instinctively trying to save myself. What a rush it would be to have someone strangle me as he fucks/rapes me!
We are careful, been doing this for awhile but it is a huge turn on for both me and her. I need it to really get off and she just loves it. She always fights it and while we have a set tap out, she has never used it. Sometimes gets violent, which is what we like.

The stun gun part, well we're going to be getting to that after our homework.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
alabamakmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Just be mindful of the environment when using a stun gun/taser thought, with the sudden loss of muscle control last thing you want is her falling down and either breaking a limb or smacking her head open on something sharp.
Absolutely a problem with a tazer, I've never seen a stun gun take a person in a stable position down. Like I said, I could draw a gun and put 2 rounds into the center of a target from a Level 3 retention holster (meaning fine motor skills to get the gun out) in 3-4 seconds.

I don't know about choking to the point of blacking out... Plenty of people do it, but you hear horror stories. I'd at least have made sure she had an EKG in the past few years. If I had the opportunity, I doubt I'd pass it up, it's hot as hell.

I know one MD that has had people black out on her, but only because it took her by supprise. Her goal is to take people to the edge and back. and back and back and back again. Doing it repeatedly she is more worried about vomiting and asperating it.

Last edited by alabamakmg; 01-16-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
One of my favorite things when having sex actually. Huge rush to be strangled while being fucked.
God, I SO wish I could be a hot young woman so I could have things like that happen to me! Fantasize all the time about what it would feel like to be kicking and struggling with a guy who outweighs me 2 to 1 easily, then feeling him inside me as he wraps his hands around my throat... completely helpless, unable to stop him raping my tiny hot female body AND unable to breathe unless he wants me to. Damn!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #16
Tank446

Tank446 has initial reputation

I'm an electrition by trade and my ex told me she wanted to be supprised one day, so I rigged up a low yeild, high voltage power supply to our bedroom door handle and hid down the hall way masked up and ready for her, needless to say when she got home and went looking for me she got a large shock and went down dazzed. I fucked her there and then in the hallway with my hands around her throught, that was a good day
Tank446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why not just punch her if you want to lay her out?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #18
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank446 View Post
I'm an electrition by trade and my ex told me she wanted to be supprised one day, so I rigged up a low yeild, high voltage power supply to our bedroom door handle and hid down the hall way masked up and ready for her, needless to say when she got home and went looking for me she got a large shock and went down dazzed. I fucked her there and then in the hallway with my hands around her throught, that was a good day
I stay away from electricity because frankly it scares the fuck out of me, but that does sound like a really good day.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #19
tormented1
Banned

tormented1 has initial reputation
Default try this

Quote:
put your head between your knees and breathe in and out forcfully several times. stand up inhale and without letting any air out "exhale". be careful you dont fall and hurt yourself. also try a tens unit if you dont want to tell your hubby your fantasy. turn it on and do your thing....happy orgasms
tormented1 is offline   Reply With Quote