Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2024, 09:17 PM   #721
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Ugly Euroseat As A Bitch Worships My Feet - Goddess Platinum

About video: Why use just one slave when two are at the ready? After a day of shopping and generally having a great time spending loser money, I got back to the Manor and needed a bit of a break from being in heels. I dragged these two losers over and had the import from the Czech Republic serve as My seat, while the bald thing got the pleasure of tending to My tired worn out feet.
But as much fun as foot worship can be for losers, I never let them have it that easy. Of course My whole foot goes down its throat as I gagged it, and not only did I expect worship, but the loser was obligated to massage whatever foot I didn't have it attached to by its lips... hahahaha... that's right, work for MY perfect tiny peds loser... show Me how they mean the fucking world to you..
Of course this bitch did exactly that... licking every inch of My soles from heel to toes, between every toe, and sucking every bit of dirt and pain away as it lapped like a helpless pet at My feet.. How jealous are you that you aren't the one here on the floor opf the Manor being able to show your understanding of your inferiority while being My foot licking little bitch?
Get the clip now and then get in touch after to make your pathetic little dreams of foot slavery to Goddess Platinum and all Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls a real life experience you'll never forget bitch

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:12:04
File Size : 400Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/2f5a4237949ab/An_Ugly_Euroseat_As_A_Bitch_Worships_My_Feet_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Blood Rain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:26 AM   #722
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blood Rain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Balance And Bouncing On A Pre-Beaten Bump - Goddess Platinum

About video: After tenderizing speedbump with a longer than usual caning, I had one last little event planned for the night before I called it and headed to bed... as it moved to the ground and went to lay on the tile floor at My feet, I figured one last little bit of fun would make for an acceptable finish to the first night of its visit...
So I popped up off the sofa, and took to talking a bit of shizzzz while I decided to trample, stomp, and facestand this mound of man meat barefoot.... (And yes I hear you nagging bitches whining that I am not in 19" Louboutin spikes here, but guess what, the bump got that sort of trampling the following day, and in all reality, none of you have a fucking clue how difficult it is to trample a slave in heels, much less one as soft and as squishy as a tenderized speedbump...) Trying to walk on that thing in spiked heels requires a whole lot more of My concentration that I had to give when this was filmed...
LMFAO So check out the reality of what it was like for speedbump after starting the day getting run over by an SUV and Pickup, then to a 30+ minute caning session, followed by being berated and stomped on while laying aside cold hard porcelain tile..... Just another day in the life.... LOL GP

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:25
File Size : 270Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2e47d5018fab7/Balance_And_Bouncing_On_A_Pre-Beaten_Bump_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-25-2024, 07:00 AM   #723
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Barefoot Ball Busting Breaks Bitch - Goddess Platinum

About video: Ballbusting is always a favorite of Goddess Platinum and what better way to enjoy a beautiful summer day in Vegas than by kicking a loser's peanuts up into it's throat. While plenty of you bitch like to talk about being able to handle countless kicks, it's doubtful you could even handle an "easy" afternoon in Vegas like this. Think you can prove Me wrong? Make it to Vegas and find out... LOL

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:03
File Size : 769Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cbe5f7ba7e9e1/Barefoot_Ball_Busting_Breaks_Bitch_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-25-2024, 11:27 AM   #724
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Bastinado Games - Goddess Platinum

About video: There are few slaves who have ever frustrated Me as much as My crusty, nasty, old ass geezer slave. This twit would be great one day, fetching Me breakfast, attempting to clean the Manor some in the afternoon, and then appearing in clips as needed later in the evening. The next day it would be a self-centered, argumentative shit, that thought it appropriate to argue and talk back about the most inane of things. Invariably, the latter was much more frequent than the former and thus the thing was regularly beat and abused. In this clip, I took to beating it a bit differently than usual and the pain bitch that could typically endure more than most wasn't nearly as tough as it thought. Hmmmm, maybe the bastinado hurts quite a bit more than a slap on an ass that you've been sitting on for the 90-100 year its old ass has been around... LOL.. check it out and watch the senior moments as this dolt gets its comeuppance once again...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:12
File Size : 322Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/09f3b6ab58272/Bastinado_Games_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-25-2024, 03:59 PM   #725
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Beat It Before I Delete It - Goddess Platinum

About video: This idiot pain slave of Mine had the audacity to tell Me that if I wanted the tribute it owed Me, I'd need to beat it to get My money out of it..... Well, happy to oblige Mister Moron... I dragged this thing from it's cage and hung it from the rafters in the ceiling of the Mean Girl Manor... this disobedient little tuuurd had been on My nerves for months with it's on again off again inability to stay obedient and do as it's told... apparently, it has step-mommy issues and feels like no WOMAN has ever loved it back..... BWAHAHAHAhahahaha.... no kidding loser, no WOMAN loves you now, and NO WOMAN HAS EVER LOVED YOU AT ANY POINT IN YOUR PATHETIC AND ANNOYING LIFE...
So, since of course I'm going to get My money, I took this loser, tied it up, and then beat it as hard as I have since the first day it walked into the Manor and pledged itself to Me.. I don't have time for annoying idiots who refuse to follow My instructions and get butt hurt every two minutes when I don't give them enough attention... loser's exist for My benefit, not the other way around... so watch this stupid little loser's last beating at My hands... HAHAHA... after kicking it's ass and taking all but it's smallest bills from it's wallet, I laughed and kicked the thing to the curb.... Bub bye bitch boy... remember who the disposable part of the relationship WAS sissy-cuck... it's no worry in My world not to have your mentally unstable jealous cry baby ass around, but pretty sure the loser wandering around the pandemic with it's ass tatted and branded with My name feels every bit like the stupid worthless disposable discarded trash that it is without Me... bwahahahaha... I'll start My watch now on the countdown until this retard comes crawling back... and just wait for the hell I have lined up for it once it does... real Gay-Ass-Geezer-Going WATERWORKS because I will hurt it so bad if it ever tries to crawl back to My feet... TRY ME BITCH..... !!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:33
File Size : 615Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d5d9cb403abe3/Beat_It_Before_I_Delete_It_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-25-2024, 08:42 PM   #726
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Beating The Man In The Box - Alpha Allie & Goddess Platinum

About video: What is more fun than beating the ever loving hell out of My old ass geezer slave? Well beating him with a friend of course..
And what is even better than that? Doing so in a way that it absolutely hates and abhors...
I know geezer cannot stand being blindfolded, gagged, or otherwise inhibited in seeing what is happening or being able to cry out from the pain inflicted on it... but given what an generally large Pain in the C*NT the thing is, when this video was filmed, I truly did not give the slightest fuck.
Instead, Allie and I brought the stupid senior citizen bitch into the room, and put an incredibly heavy and uncomfortable wooden box on top of its head. I had one of My other live-in slaves build the device from some wood leftover from another project I had it build and this box is essentially a cube made from 3/4" plywood with a bottom made from two pieces of wood that latch closed on hinges so it is just a small bit larger than the neck but will not let it be removed until Allie or I choose to unlock it... The inside has been sealed on the edges with a black silicone to block any light getting in, and around the neck I had the slave install a small foam collar that blocks the vast majority of any light from entering in any spaces around the neck... so inside, geezer is nearly 100% blacked out and cannot see or really get any decent orientation of where it is at... you'll totally notice in the video too as it keeps walking and bumping around, but it is all due to the disorientation that happens with its head blocked off... add in the fact that the wood is fairly thick and the gaps are all silicone sealed and its old ass can barely hear us either...
Oh well, that just gives us ever more reason to beat it... and We spend well over 40 minutes doing so... watch the video to see all the action and assorted things We do to it..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:45
File Size : 1248Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/566e64cf49da5/Beating_The_Man_In_The_Box_-_Alpha_Allie_&_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-26-2024, 01:13 AM   #727
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Breakin, Eggs, And Toesd - Goddess Platinum

About video: As the folks over at Folger's like to say...
The best part of Waking up....
Is kicking My slave in its Nuts....
Or maybe I'm taking a bit of artistic liberty in My rendition... nevertheless, its all about what you put into something... and in this clip, I have a near perfect morning at the Platinum Manor when I head out to the incredibly peaceful and Zen-like courtyard to waylay this hapless saps poor already abused sack.... LOL
This bitch regularly makes the commute from the Left Coast to visit Me at the Manor and have all sorts of awful inflicted upon its balls and body... the prior afternoon Princess Alexandria and I spenrt several hours destroying and denigrating this thing, and the vbery next morning here I am again finding My "Woooo-Saaaaahhhhh" by dragging the bitch out to the courtyard to enjoy Breaking its Eggs with My boot covered toes.. lol...
This is an incredible CBT/Ballbusting clip... and even features some of those kind of things that one isn't allowed to show on C4S, IWC, etc..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:44
File Size : 752Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/10f57c18d5aba/Breakin,_Eggs,_And_Toesd_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-26-2024, 05:50 AM   #728
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Breaking Porkys Balls - Mistress Dandy & Princess Mia

About video: This is another GREAT BALLBUSTING CLIP from My recently relocated drive... I filmed the clips while Ms Dandy and Princess Mia absolutely unloaded on this fat fuck. Ballbusting, ball stomping, dick punching, and nearly anything else a pair of Goddesses can do to a loser's balls to utterly destroy and ruin them...
While some may say that barefoot ballbusting isn't nearly as vicious and cruel as kicking a faggot's balls with spiked heels or stilletoes, I would challenge you to watch this clip and see how wrong you are... Dandy at times kicks this fuck three, four or five times immediately in a row.... no one big kick and the things falls and gets a reprieve..... NOPE, PRINCESS MIA HOLDS ITS HEAD DOWN STEPPING RIGHT ON ITS FACE AND DANDY JUST KICKS AND KICKS AND KICKS the thing and leaves it yelping and wailing in pain...
If you are a CBT fan, and love seeing great ball destruction and evisceration clips, this one is absolutely for you.... watch two gorgeous brunettes absolutely crush any hope this thing had of having a working "package" anytime again in the future.... hahahahahahaaaa..... Happy Nut Ruination losers..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:14
File Size : 517Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6cb434042b760/Breaking_Porkys_Balls_-_Mistress_Dandy_&_Princess_Mia.mp4
Old 02-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #729
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Brutal Bartender Ballbusting - Goddess Platinum

About video: Some things really should be simple. Like paying attention to your job and doing it with a modicum of skill. Unfortunately, that isn't the case here as this mammoth sized bartender had no skills and constantly fucked up everything I asked it to do. So obviously I had to take action into My own hands. And of course, that means treating the thing like the loser bitch it is and kicking its nuts up into its throat. Watch as the oaf gets everything wrong, and I make everything perfectly All Right...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:43
File Size : 453Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/107d7d04a18fd/Brutal_Bartender_Ballbusting_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-26-2024, 04:16 PM   #730
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Burn Em Down - Gp Style - Goddess Platinum.Mp4

About video: It's cute how some senior citizens become mentally handicapped as they age. They become prone to all sorts of stupidity and often display an utter lack of any ability to make intelligent decisions. And this clip is a quick visual of a portion of the results of that sort of idiocy.
Without getting into all the braindead nonsense that encompassed everything leading up to this video, the simplest way to succinctly recap things prior, is to state that all of Us working and making a living in this industry are well aware of how duplicitious, two-faced, inconsistent, and deceitful all too many self-professed subs are. And rather than being obedient, useful, helpful, or productive in any way, these creatures tend to exist solely to seek their own edification while making countless promises that they are wholly unlikely to deliver on...
And so was the case with My crotchety, stinky, nasty, pathetic, narcissistic, self-indulgent, mentally unstable grandpa-grossness geezer bitch. So following an attempted shoot in which I had spent over $1000 paying girls to be there, not to mention the costs for the location rentals (as much was meant to be shot in public) in which geez-tard was late, forgot things it was asked to bring, was sent to fetch those things, was unable to think to drive to get them so it WALKED SEVERAL MILES WHILE MYSELF AND TWO OTHER GIRLS WAITED FOR IT.... and long story short, two hours later it was finally back, yet when I started into the few clips We might still have time to shoot, this unbelievable retard had the fucking nerve to try and talk back as I berated it for the delays and everything else mentally insufficient about it...
From there, things went even further downhill, and the faggot got kicked to the curb with no chance for redemption. NO ONE GETS TO PULL THAT SORT OF GARBAGE with Me and neither is senior citizen dos fingers spanky. After I got back to the Manor, I grabbed My other retard slave, and sent all the senior citizens shizzzzz UP IN SMOKE...
AND YES OLD MAN (SINCE I KNOW YOU STILL STALK THIS PAGE) EVEN THAT FAVORITE WANNABE INDIANA JONES HAT WENT RIGHT THE F--- INTO THE FIRE

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:14
File Size : 391Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9fa4219519ab4/Burn_Em_Down_-_Gp_Style_-_Goddess_Platinum.Mp4.mp4
Old 02-26-2024, 08:56 PM   #731
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Christmas Morning Ball Destruction - Goddess Platinum

About video: What's the best prezzie to give a Goddess for Christmas? Well, prolly something you can't afford loser... and when that's the case, then you can always offer up the meager things you have, and let Me use them until My heart's content.... HAHAHAHAHA..... of course I'm talking about your pathetic little balls. Just like these three loser's did when they didn't have anything at all adequate to offer Me for Xmas. So I had the best time absolutely DESTROYING the nasty little presents that hung down between each of their legs... Bwahahaha... This ball busting clip has some of the most brutal kicks I have laid into loser's in a long time. If you are a fan of watching boys get their nuts destroyed, this is definitely a clip you want to check out.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:25
File Size : 379Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f8881becca8ad/Christmas_Morning_Ball_Destruction_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-27-2024, 01:23 AM   #732
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Count Your Canings Capt. Clueless - Goddess Platinum

About video: This clip was filmed quite some time ago but is only going online now because the "Special Needs" ginger slave that is in the video drives Me absolutely fn MAD.!!! And prior to last night (when I edited the clip) I have done everything possible I can think of to avoid the smoldering pile of stupid that it comprises... I could quite honestly go on for hours talking about how even the simplest of tasks, easily escape and confuse this dolt, and leave it walking around looking like something about as brilliant as the Walkers of TWD-fame...
But enough venting, well after this one last little anecdote... after laying into this imbecile for its sheer stupidity on so many levels, it went ahead and sent Me an email asking if it could make up it's failures across the boad by volunteering to make the best caning clip ever with Me.... (Little does it realize I would never consider anything with it in it my best in any regard)
But here's the thing, ginger-tardo wrote to Me to ask Me to insure I punished it when I got back to towm. It wanted to make the best caning clip ever by having Me use any cane whatsoever I have available, and to make it count out each hit with his goal being a full 100 strikes at minimum....
Anyway, overall, the clip is fun if the idiot slave bother you at the level it bothers me... And I hit the bitch with everything from tree branches, to more tradiotional bamboo canes, wood and plastic spoons, and plenty more.... Over 20 minutes of trying to beat this thing smart, (as is no possible way to beat anyone this dumb already any further down

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:40
File Size : 693Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4ad1d46db0b42/Count_Your_Canings_Capt._Clueless_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-27-2024, 07:12 AM   #733
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Dick Punching The Disobedient Douche - Goddess Platinum

About video: Since I am The BOSS GODDESS I expect ALL MY SLAVES to completely obey my every order.When a slave is dumb enough to disobey me it will have to deal with whatever CONSEQUENCES I SEE FIT.
Wellllll this ridiculously stupid, old disobedient, geezer slave got to FEEL MY WRATH!!!
I have owned this old piece of bum rope for long enough to know that its wrinkly, ancient ass absolutely hates to have his balls kicked... or any other form of CBT. BAHAHAhaha it is always a really bad idea to let your GODDESS know what you fear and hate the most, specially if you tend to be disobedient.
This dumb, old, dinosaur fart decided to disobey my direct orders. I told this slave not to touch his pathetic little dick until I told it he was allowed to. Wellll it decided to, "touch it a little" and "cum a little." Whatever the fuck that means.Then this stupid, rusty, old dick had the AUDACITY to tell me it ignored my orders and did exactly what I told it not to do... Even worse, its ignorant ass then said, "YOU SHOULD HAVE LOCKED ME UP!"
WTF?!?!?!? He should know better than to disobey me. YOU NEVER DISOBEY A GODDESS, specially if she owns you!!! Sooooo as its punishment, I had to make sure its balls would hurt soooo bad that it wouldn't even think about touching its-self for a long time. LOL!!!!
Enjoy this clip at MY SLAVE'S expense. I know I thoroughly enjoyed making it. Hehehehe
Don't ever, EVER DISOBEY ME!
Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:09
File Size : 549Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e39152e9f4894/Dick_Punching_The_Disobedient_Douche_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-27-2024, 11:24 AM   #734
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Dickless Dumbfuck Gets A Taste Of Toes - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:31
File Size : 360Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bbbd39e6910cf/Dickless_Dumbfuck_Gets_A_Taste_Of_Toes_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-27-2024, 04:32 PM   #735
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Dollars Then Destruction - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:58
File Size : 1155Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1128638831a6b/Dollars_Then_Destruction_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-27-2024, 09:05 PM   #736
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Dont Play Games With My Cash - Goddess Platinum

About video: This is an ALL STAR clip that shows what happens when losers fuck around with MY MONEY. This inept fat fuck is a huge disappointment in oh so many ways and without getting into all the details I drag this thing into the office, show it how unbelievably stupid it is... and then set to work collecting My money with plenty pounds O' flesh....
Not only do I mercilessly destroy this things non existent cock n balls, I also take the time to change into My absolutely razor sharp spike stilettoes and trample the ever living fuck out of this dumpster fire.... LOL
This is honestly a brutal clip where I eviscerate this things "manhood" and then stomp all the fuck over it in one of the most vicious pair of trampling heels I have...
If you're a fan of My cruelest clips... this one needs a place in your library..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:26:42
File Size : 999Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c387c3d2438a8/Dont_Play_Games_With_My_Cash_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-28-2024, 01:38 AM   #737
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Dont Suck My Butthole Inside Out - Goddess Platinum

About video: This freak travelled here just to get destroyed by me! I love pushing it to its absolute limit. Most losers think face-sitting is all about a hot ass on their face but in reality its a very easy way to snuffff a freak out! LOL!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:19
File Size : 216Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bf25031746088/Dont_Suck_My_Butthole_Inside_Out_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-28-2024, 07:12 AM   #738
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Double Domme - Two Fer Trample - Goddess Draya & Goddess Platinum

About video: It really is funny how some of Our slaves here at the Manor, or that come to visit from back east, have this really weird thought pattern that they are some sort of special... No bitch, you are trash, you are something We exploit, use, fuck with and discard... but still in their dementia-addled little heads, once We can truly see how incredible they are.... BWAhahahahaaaa.... you fucking idiots... NO THAT ISN"T WHATS HAPPENING HERE....
But what is happening here, is Platinum and I were talking about a stunt this retard pulled previously where it tried to get out of being trampled and passing out yet again or tearing up and crying like a bitch as it also did before... obviously this slave is as old as dirt and has been around since dinosaurs... so maybe that's why its old arthritic ass can't handle a 110lb girls standing on it.... it has fragile delicate bones and can barely support the weight of such Buxom women... Pfffttttt.... GTFOH
Anyway, long story short, both of Us are annoyed and pissed off at this clueless and generally self centered asshole of a slave... so We decide to teach it what it means to really feel some pain from a trampling.... MEAN GIRL STYLE.... Check it out before old Captain Crusty kicks off and is no longer available for cruelty... LOLO

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:25
File Size : 427Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/591b73fc05450/Double_Domme_-_Two_Fer_Trample_-_Goddess_Draya_&_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-28-2024, 11:40 AM   #739
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Double Domme Stockade Nut Destruction - Alpha Allie & Goddess Platinum

About video: There are few thrills in FemDomme quite as exciting as realizing that you can actually kick a loser as hard as you want in its nuts, and the slave will thank you for the abuse. While it often takes new Dommes quite a while to get comfortable destroying a slave's insignificant male parts, I find that everything becomes far easier when the slave is restrained adequately that it would be nearly impossible for it to do anything other than remain at Our mercy indefinitely.
In this video, My bitchty little busted nut slave is visiting the Manor to meet Alpha Allie and let Her have some fun destroying its cock and balls. We lock it into the stockade that I had My live-in bitch build a few weeks prior and you can see throughout the video how utterly uncomfortable the thing is. The stockade was built intentionally low so any slave locked in would be forced to hunker over some and not stand comfortable. And with both arms and its head immobilized, it was absolutly Ours to do whatever We wished to....
As kick after kick after kick pummeled the things balls repeatedly, We got additional laughs as its legs gave out after especially hard kick.... as when it lost its footing, the next thing We would hear is the gurgling in its throat as it inadvertently choked itself with the stockade while its neck and wrists were the only things keeping it upright.
This is a great CBT and ballbusting clip with two blonde Goddesses kicking the fuck out of a losers balls and ball-busting it until it could take no more..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:47
File Size : 388Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6a6ca924750de/Double_Domme_Stockade_Nut_Destruction_-_Alpha_Allie_&_Goddess_Platinum.mp4
Old 02-28-2024, 04:18 PM   #740
Blood Rain
Privileged Member

Default Fag Freshens Up My Manor - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:35:31
File Size : 1277Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4b58a1b29eefe/Fag_Freshens_Up_My_Manor_-_Goddess_Platinum.mp4

Tags
manyvids