Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Dark Woods.

I like to consider myself smarter than the rest of the people that live here. I mean, okay, I live in a village, most of the people here are sad alcoholics and have spent all of their lifes here. But not me, I used to be a police officer in the city, but, there was a problem that led me here, a small village in the middle of nowhere, with the population of 50 people. Well, I had a gambling problem and I had this thing for teens girls. I mean, every time I see a little teen girly, I just get so hard that it feels like I'm about to explode. But yea, my grand mother lived here, she had an appartment here. So when she died I decided that I shoulsd move here and run away from both of the nasty addictions I posses. So I did, even though she lived in the country side, she wasn't poor and due to the fact that I was the only relative she had I got it all, the appartment and the money. I had it made.
There really isn't much I can do here, I do love taking nightly walks in the local woods, it looks so calm and amazing in night time here. So one day I did, I had a really bad mood so I just wanted to walk, I walked for hours, then suddenly I heard something odd, something moving, so I slowly creept twords it, I wanted to find out what or who is it, maybe a wild animal?
And then I saw it. There are like 10 teens in this village, not too smart and they drink a lot. And there was Kate, one of the teen girls who live here and god damn she was a hotie. Long brown hair, green eyes, 1.60 m tall. She wasn't fat but you can't call her skinny as well, I mean, I didn't really know how old is she but she got some nice curves. It was summer so she was wearing the tightest pink jeans I've ever seen, they made her ass look so amazing. And a white tight t shirt. But there was something odd about her and then I noticed that shes compleatly waisted, probably walking home after a party with the local girls/guys. I was suprised though, I mean, I've noticed her several times here, probably because of the way she looked, she was just my type. But yea, she's probably one of the few here whoš not from an alcoholic and a redneck family. her dads a hard working truck driver and her mom is a teacher, she looks a lot like her mom, the body's tighter though.
I thought about it for a while, but then I fliped, I knew that no one would see us here, so I made my move, I ran towards her and slamed her against the ground...

Last edited by Lucifer_L; 02-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Lucifer_L is offline   Reply With Quote