Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
Teac

Teac has initial reputation
Default Help from my friends

Help from my friends

She was shocked to see several guys in her living room.
She tried to run away but several pairs of young, strong male hands grabbed her at once. Screaming and struggling, she was lowered to the floor on her back. Her blouse was torn open then removed completely. Her slacks unfastened and slid down over her feet and off. Clad now only in her bra and panties, she continued to twist and writhe in futility. Her arms and legs were held down and outstretched in a spread eagle position. A guy tore off her panties while another did the same with her bra.
"I want to fuck this bitch now!" one of the guys said as he pulled her up flipped her around and pushed her over a desk and several hands hold her down. He moved up behind her, kicking her legs apart. He reached down to touch her pussy, "Shit she's wet, just like a sucking slut. Hold still now," he said as he pushed his cock into her in one thrust making her grunt and making the desk move with the force. He was panting and gripping her fleshy hips as he rammed into her. "You filthy whore, you love it don't you cunt?"
She didn't reply, but just lay across the desk and took it. After a while the guy grunted loudly and pulling out of her sopping cunt he pumped a ton of spunk all over her big wobbling ass; shooting it onto her cheeks and back.
The guys pulled her roughly around and lay her back on the desk pulling her legs apart and leaving her there for me. What a sight, her massive tits where flat against her chest and looked even bigger than normal. Her nibbles where standing up hard and dark brown. I could see her pussy with the fat mound above it open and looking well-used.
I moved up to her pussy and it slid my cock in with no effort after the pounding it had just taken from the others big cock. His cum made it easy to enter. I started pumping her slowly at first then faster as I got more and more into it. After a few minutes pumping in her I pulled my cock out and without warning I jammed it into her tight asshole making her scream out in pain. I pushed her legs up against her chest and just rammed my cum slicked cock deep into her ass. "No, no, please not there, stop please!" She screamed, which only made me satisfied to see her suffer. I held her legs up more and started to pound her tight asshole.
After fucking her a long time I shot my cum in my mothers ass.
Teac is offline   Reply With Quote