Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
adad

adad has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to adad Send a message via Yahoo to adad
Default how to get blowjobs during rape

one thing i cant understand ... even though i love all these rape videos with blowjobs, i cant understand HOW on EARTH would a rapist have the balls to shove his dick inside a womans mouth when shes not really very fond of him.
i mean if i were raping a woman.. i wouldnt even THINK about putting my dick in her mouth ! unless ofcourse she were 70 odd years old and had no teeth..in which case id rather commit suicide than rape her.. coz as miserable as my dick makes me feel.. id hate to get it bitten off. question is - how does one get a blowjob during rape?
Old 08-15-2006, 09:06 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Wise choice to fear a woman's teeth ...

Well, being the victim I can only say violence, intimidation and fear work just fine with me ...
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:00 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adad
one thing i cant understand ... even though i love all these rape videos with blowjobs, i cant understand HOW on EARTH would a rapist have the balls to shove his dick inside a womans mouth when shes not really very fond of him.
i mean if i were raping a woman.. i wouldnt even THINK about putting my dick in her mouth ! unless ofcourse she were 70 odd years old and had no teeth..in which case id rather commit suicide than rape her.. coz as miserable as my dick makes me feel.. id hate to get it bitten off. question is - how does one get a blowjob during rape?
Rapists can take that risk when they feel the victim panic is strong enough to prevent her from trying anything against them. It's like in the 'Irreversible' movie. I just saw the scene in the corridor, but the victim is so terrified that she probably wouldn't even think of hurting the rapist.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:18 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Just another reason I prefer my victims unconscious.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 08:10 AM   #5
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

mouth restraints?
Old 08-16-2006, 03:33 PM   #6
Ecko

Ecko has initial reputation

fantasy still exsists :P
Ecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:09 PM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All have good comments and ideas; Rheo has said mouth restraints and that would work, Koda mentioned the woman being unconcious that would really work, Shysnale had the same idea I was thinking fear and intimidation are very powerful emotions and women are very emotional. So using a weapon with violent intentions would probably be enough of a threat in most cases. This reminds me of a case I saw on Cold Case Files, the victim was from the UK and she had moved to California. A latino man broke into her house one late night and forced her to give him a blow job. Well she reported it to the Police and they eventually matched his DNA and maybe fingerprints to the crime. After they located him, for whatever reason, he was able to remain free while awaiting trial for the sexual assault, well he didn't like the idea of facing prison time and decided to kill the woman and did right in her front yard. Of course he fled and it took Police a few years to find him but when they did they had enough evidence to charge him with the assault and murder, he's either seving life or on death row. Ironically the woman was a DNA scientist helping develop the technique in it's early stages and it was DNA evidence that convicted him. My point to this discussion via this story is that obviously fear of voilence was enough to make her perform the act.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:44 AM   #8
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

One idea I had for a story a while back was to use BOTOX in the jaw muscles. That way, she could try to bite down, but it would be extremely weak and she's also have trouble opening her mouth again.

That would be frustrating. Has some possibilities.
MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:25 AM   #9
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pah.

Ameteurs.

Cheeks are quite flexible and wit correctly applied finger pressure can be forced in-between the molars. In that position any attempt to bite down would have to tear completely through the cheeks, not only painful, but requires a LOT of pressure.

Additionally, the cheeks will apply pressure upon the penis, heightening the experience.

Go ahead, take one hand, open your mouth, and push in on the cheeks. Stick a frankfurter in your mouth and see how hard it is to bite.

Even the most chompy would be hard pressed to bite through their own cheeks just to bite down on fingers of their tormentor, which would be the only result, as any idiot is smart enough to pull out when their fingers get teeth in them.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:45 AM   #10
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
Pah.

Ameteurs.

Cheeks are quite flexible and wit correctly applied finger pressure can be forced in-between the molars. In that position any attempt to bite down would have to tear completely through the cheeks, not only painful, but requires a LOT of pressure.

Additionally, the cheeks will apply pressure upon the penis, heightening the experience.

Go ahead, take one hand, open your mouth, and push in on the cheeks. Stick a frankfurter in your mouth and see how hard it is to bite.

Even the most chompy would be hard pressed to bite through their own cheeks just to bite down on fingers of their tormentor, which would be the only result, as any idiot is smart enough to pull out when their fingers get teeth in them.
This discourse seems frighteningly real, it seems as though you are speaking from direct experience.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:21 AM   #11
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
This discourse seems frighteningly real, it seems as though you are speaking from direct experience.
Like seemingly half the people here, I have d/s experience.

and some people like to be "raped"...surprising, huh?

I've been in a few relationships where "no" isn't an option.

besides, it's fun to frighten
Old 08-17-2006, 06:24 AM   #12
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

on the lighter side, I had a friend who deformed or disabled some moron's penis for life. heh.

good thing REAL rapists tend to be fairly stupid, on the average.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #13
Ace

In real rapes, forced BJs are actually very common. If you read police files, or look at successful convictions, many of them describe forced oral sex. I suppose when faced with the threat of either dying painfully or sucking a cock, many women will go for the latter and not do anything to piss the rapist off, to avoid the former option.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:56 AM   #14
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

I can vouch for that. My first time I was threatened that they would rape me if i didn't suck them. I really didn't even occur to me to bite them.

Another time, a lot later, they used the old mind control technique of making the consequences so terrible that it would not even occur to bite. Like threatening a loved one to make you do what they want! Just my two pennyworth!
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:10 PM   #15
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_girl
I can vouch for that. My first time I was threatened that they would rape me if i didn't suck them. I really didn't even occur to me to bite them.

Another time, a lot later, they used the old mind control technique of making the consequences so terrible that it would not even occur to bite. Like threatening a loved one to make you do what they want! Just my two pennyworth!
That's a great point. Rape is not about passion. Rape is about control. So with that said, it doesn't seem like it would be far fetched.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:18 AM   #16
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_girl
I've used this myself in some of the fantasies I've had. Hold a loved one captive in another room, set up a video camera and TV so that the victim can see her loved one in captivity. Then tell her frankly all the bad things I planned to do to her, and anything she resisted with would be done to her loved one.

Man, I can really disturb myself sometimes!
Old 08-19-2006, 09:20 AM   #17
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Man, I can really disturb myself sometimes!
That why we love ya.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Always had a theory for this one. Put a gun with a sensitive trigger to her head, and say if you bite, it'll cause me to shoot by accident.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:06 PM   #19
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Then continue to jam it down her throat and shoot on purpose. (I mean the other gun)
Old 08-27-2006, 06:51 AM   #20
adad

adad has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to adad Send a message via Yahoo to adad

o great discussion ! ) damn i read an article about some painting called rape of some sisters (cant remember the name now) ill try to find it.. was really worth a read ! ill put it up on a new thread soon !