Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #21
Frenchy

Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Actually Frenchy, you make a very valid point in my opinion...and I count myself very guilty of the scenario you are outlining.
For my own part, I find myself not perusing many of the other threads whilst I am doing so much uploading, and in turn really not downloading anything. The result being I am not really putting myself in a position to give my appreciation to the newer posters.
That's something I shall really look to improve upon, thanks for pointing it out!

Regards,

Lemarchand

You're welcome
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #22
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
100% TRUE.

In an ideal world with the ideal internet with ideal users.

If you find me a secure way to post links without the danger of deletion I won't say anything about restrictions again!

The first time I created my thread I lost 140GB of uploaded video files.
The second time I lost 80GB.
The third 120 GB
and not long ago 300GB

to sum it up .... more than 600GB of movie files. And I'm still trying to find ways to share my stuff with all of you, for the fifth time!

So is there any other way to keep our files safe? If not, then sadly some restrictions should be made!
Well said Sani,and as far as what Frenchy said.You always are cool with all poster and encourage everyone.You even found my little thread and said thank you.....I totally understand if your new and you can't download stuff ,thats frustrating but there has been so much deleted that this is the only course to take.

and -Redzen- your last post,although (in my opinion)ignorant to whats going on was at least not sarcastic and shows you can make your point with out acting childish.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #23
spoondar

spoondar Level 4 (400+)spoondar Level 4 (400+)spoondar Level 4 (400+)spoondar Level 4 (400+)spoondar Level 4 (400+)

i would like to echo thedarkones sentiments. I have lurched on here for ages and must have taken a fair proportion of the 600GB uploaded by Sanitarium (Thanks)!! I understand the restrictions and in many ways its good to be forced out into the open, possibly a chance to meet some of you guys rather than just be a spectator the whole time
spoondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #24
Frenchy

Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, as a "well established poster" (as you call us) I'd like to know what exactly do you mean by that.

I personally thank every single poster in my thread and almost all other movie posters in their threads newbies and "well established". And as I see most of the "well established posters" do the same. And if by accident I miss anyone I'm pretty sure you will find my reply in the first 2 or 3 pages of their thread.

Since you are a long time member here you should already noticed that there was an explosion of posts from new repliers in the threads! And most of them were "ty", "tks", "thanks", "ooohhh"

I'm replying to this cause you didn't mention any names and point us to the stars. Well since I have the more stars in the movie section I felt that your post was addressing to me as well.

Regards
Sani
no problem Sani and I'm not a long time member since 2006 I went here just a couple of times but I do this post because everybody seems discovering things which happends in all pictures and movies boards I know and there is nothing to do as long as you want to preserve the board to be a VIP club only.

regards

Frenchy
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #25
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
Hi Everybody,

First sorry for my bad English which is not my mother tongue, I registered on this board on November 2006 and I never participated actively but few days ago I decided to start posting even I'm already posting other kind of videos on various boards. I would say I was a bit surprised by the lack of reaction of the let say "well established posters" (no name just look to the stars) normally on the forums where I'm posting when a newbie is coming we have (or we try) to encourage him or at least to welcome him, here nothing similar and I would say without any aggressivity to all the "well established posters" if you do need more consideration for your work, you have maybe to look and make comments to other works which are outside your community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
no problem Sani and I'm not a long time member since 2006 I went here just a couple of times but I do this post because everybody seems discovering things which happends in all pictures and movies boards I know and there is nothing to do as long as you want to preserve the board to be a VIP club only.

regards

Frenchy
This last post of yours has nothing to do with the first one. You suggested the "well established posters" to look and make comments to other works which are outside our community. Which I think most of us do so already.

As for the other places you're mentioning I too am a member of many other sites, admin and mod at boards, blogs and sites with similar and no similar content too. So I know what is happening in the other boards. No one is inventing the wheel here.

Anyway, not trying to argue with you. Not even close
I just felt your first post was a bit unfair to some people. If I was mistaken, my bad, I'm sorry.

Take care
Sani
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #26
CrVan

CrVan has initial reputation

Quote:
Well, I think Lemarchand is a bit right in his first post.
Responding to threads saying thanks is a good thing of course but spaming isn't!
Not long time ago I was trying to encourage 0 posters, lurkers and leechers to be more active in the threads and all I accomplished was some replies from about 10 new people!
Now all of a sudden a bunch of long time members with 0 posts and former leechers remembered that they are polite and say thanks! Coincidence? I don't think so! I can't blame them though! They want to get access to the movies by increasing their post count. That is something we should all expect!

Now about the review idea. It's a good idea of course, BUT ...
1. Many of the members out there can't speak or write in english that good, including me as you can see!
2. This cannot be a common board policy. We cannot force people to write reviews if they don't want to.
3. Writing reviews takes time. Most of us don't have that luxury!

I could go on pointing the pros and cons but there is no point. If any member wants to write a review about a movie it would be great and appreciated! But this is something the members should decide only by themselves.

As for Redzen's comment. I agree it was a bit sarcastic but he didn't insult anyone! And in my humble opinion there wasn't any reason to be called moron for his comment.

But still, having a review thread in the movie section would be great!

I'm pretty new to the board, have said thanks or posted request/question if a file had a problem. I plan to become more active over time and start uploading files as well, especially as I'm getting a good sense of what's been posted so I can try and add new content vs repost as much as possible. That said, with post counts to access links, there is some inevitability of spamming. It's good to see a measure taken to try and keep links active, but as with any action/reaction good or bad, it's just a matter of weighing the pros and cons. I don't usually have an issue with thanks, though as of past day they do seem to have exploded. I always find people complaining about something be it too vanilla or link being dead in a hostile manner to be more of a nuisance.
CrVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:49 PM   #27
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can I add my two cents worth?
Le Marchand and others havev valid points that I think are worth a lot of thought, I agree with the basic requirement that thanks are absolutely necessary if you downloaded a movie for free (after all it is only good manners) and that it should be more than a cursory "thx". However I get heartily pissed off with the posters who whinge and bitch at the same time as they post. My view is that if you are going to post, then post. Don't bitch about it at the same time. If you don't want leechers or lurkers or whatever you call them, to get your movies, then don't post them, nobody is twisting your arm.
The deletion of posts is a different matter altogether and although we may have a troll who is reporting, I think it is probably *****share who are getting smarter and doing it themselves. After all *****fire aren't deleting links are they? Furthermore other long term posters on this board haven't had links removed as far as I can see.
batffink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:32 AM   #28
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
100% TRUE.

In an ideal world with the ideal internet with ideal users.

If you find me a secure way to post links without the danger of deletion I won't say anything about restrictions again!

The first time I created my thread I lost 140GB of uploaded video files.
The second time I lost 80GB.
The third 120 GB
and not long ago 300GB

to sum it up .... more than 600GB of movie files. And I'm still trying to find ways to share my stuff with all of you, for the fifth time!

So is there any other way to keep our files safe? If not, then sadly some restrictions should be made!
Absolutely agree with you Sanitarium! I'd say that a possible solution would be the amount of uploading files a member has. I know that many if not most of the files we have, come from this board. So, it may look senseless to repost them. Nevertheless, it would show that members really want to share (as I understand the word it means that you take but you also give). Hence, we may open a thread in which new and "well-established" posters can reupload videos with their own links. I don't know, it can be a very stupid idea but it may work.

Cheers,

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 AM   #29
kil

kil has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Hi there, Lemarchand here.

There seems to be a lot of conjecture on the board at the moment regarding how people post to get their post count up. Most commonly discussed at the moment is the content of peoples response, even going so far as to suggest a thank you could even be regarded as spamming if dome too many times by individual posters.

I have an idea for everyone to discuss.

How about posting a review of the movie you have downloaded as a reply to the actual post of the movie, it can be short or long, as detailed or as vague as you choose and you can say what you liked about it or what didn't do anything for you. maybe comment about where you saw this movie first, or an anecdote about the movie if you recall it fondly.

This idea will do several things. Firstly it will enable those with a low post count to improve that count without annoying anyone who disapproves of simply saying "thanks".
Secondly it will go a long way to improving your reputation because people respond well to posts with good content.
Thirdly, and maybe most importantly, it will go a long way to making those members who take the time and energy of uploading feel good and appreciated about what they choose to do.

For those who think it will take too much time i will give an example....

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=108

You will see that the response is brief, and doesn't require a huge amount of imagination to type out...and i bet el_boku will be pleased to see a response like that.

So...to all of you, please discuss what you think. It will be good to get viewpoints from members who are new to the board, the lurkers who don't feel they have a lot to say and the experienced posters of us. tell me what you think to the idea.

Thanks for your time, regards,

Lemarchand

Thanks man......................................

Hahah joking, I agree with your post...
I'll try to give a comment about the movies the next time I post..
kil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:48 AM   #30
Dogu

Dogu Level 1 (100+)Dogu Level 1 (100+)

If you want the lurkers to contribute (yes, guilty) then is there any way to base it on reputation and post counts, rather than just posts? That way you'd be forcing people to actually contribute in a meaningful way rather than just opening up ten threads and copy-pasting "thx" to each of them.
Dogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #31
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtoomuch View Post
You know, Lemarchand has been fantastic as an active defender of the non-uploading members of this forum (as well as a fantastic uploader), and I believe his idea is much better than the ways of old that asked for uploads to be allowed to download. I also believe that it's better than having the post minimum requirement in the 100s. There have been a few uploaders, active and currently inactive, who have tried their hardest to make this board a strict one that shuns members who don't contribute with videos, and I'm VERY happy that we have a well spoken member such as Lemarchand to defend against it.

for you, Lemarchand
Quote:
I second that!

Lemarchand is a great asset of this board!

Awww, thanks guy's...It's starting to feel like a "Lemarchand love in" lmao

I should give you all a big hug!!!
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #32
Frenchie

Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I come from a board where it is of use to thank when one takes something,

This thanks will be possibly very short, with comments or precise details necessary to use what one took

I find that it is necessary, if not the postor does not have any return on the interest of his work;

Here the problem which is personal, it is that I write all in French and that I launch then a machine translation, with the result that certain remarks are completely denatured
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #33
addon

addon has initial reputation

Torrent it. Though the new restriction post count does make this site a bit more lively compared to last time.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #34
Wessex
Privileged Member

Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wont ppl cry murder that you spoiled the scene for em? I am a litle new to this and i duno how ppl react here... you know in many other genre ppl act aggressive to spoiler. -_-
Anyway nice ideas overall...
Wessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #35
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very good discussion and my respects to all the contributors on this thread.

I am a newbie. I joined in Aug 2008, but I have been lurking around this board for the last year or so. I know how the board has changed in terms of the posting behaviour, and I concur with a number of you, that the number of thanks posts is now getting ridiculous.

The problem is there seem to be no consensus as to what constitutes as spam. For example I consider the following as spam:
Thks, Thank you, Thanks a lot, Thanks very much, Nice, Nice post, Nice thread, Good posts, Loved it (the list goes on)

I do not consider the following as spam:
Thanks - Angel eyes was great.
Thanks - vids on thread are great. Loved Angel Eyes.
Thanks for that (but has quoted the original post)
Man that Angel Eyes vid rocks.
Great stuff you got! Thanks

My viewpoint is that you must say something that makes a contribution to the thread and that the comment must express a view or an opinion about either the movie, the thread or the efforts of the poster. I will go further, any comments of 4 four words or less should be considered spam.

As you know, I have been trying hard to fight the spamming behaviour. I have tried "one movie one post", I have placed explict warnings and threats on spam in all my postings. I have proposed that thread owners, police their own threads and PM spammers and I personally, PM them asking them to either elaborate on their comments or remove their post.

Leaving aside the issue of post counts, the problem on spamming is that we dont have a common or consistent policy and we rely on the mods to police the board. To be honest people, the mods dont have the resources to do this effectively but in all fairness, I think the mods are doing a great job.

I check previous posting by my spammers to see what type of comments they are generally making. 95% of the time, it is the same comment, but with subtle variations on the theme. As far as I am concerned, the mods have the patience of a saint, because if it was me, I would have suspended the buggers ages ago.

So, enough of the rant. Let me propose a way forward:

1- We need a ruling from the mods as to what constitutes as spam. For example, a comment must express an opinion on the posting, naming the movie or must express an opinion on the poster giving a specific example. All comments must be greater than 4 words.

2 - Board members - can issue negative reputation points for spam. Any member who achieves a reputation count of -30, will automatically have their posts investigated by the MODs and if found to be spamming, will be barred for a period of 1 week (or more).

May or may not work, but I hope that we at least have the basis for a continuing debate.

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-12-2008 at 03:45 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #36
inc
Privileged Member

inc has initial reputation

Dear All,

I didn't want to say, I said this will happen soon with the board - almost nobody will post but the spammers.

I wish to say, You are missing an important point.

In an other topic, I said, the spamming usually not happens in one topic, but in a lot's of topic, so a spammer goes on an on on the board, p*sses all over to get the necessairy postcount.

What does it mean?

It means:

1.) If You ban the spammers, then the spammer registers again, and via a proxy, You can't even ban the spammer by the IP. So, it's just a useless job to eliminate them, because they'll start the spam all over again, which means a double spammed topic structure, because the spammer will spam again.

2.) NOW it's too late to decide to use a low postcount, because the rest of the posts have a large number of postcount requirement, so a spammer will spam for them also, which means, they used to get 10-25 posts.

3.) To use the "Increase Your postcount here" takes """to much time""" for the spammers, because there You can get two posts/minute, which takes a lot more time, than the spamming all over.

Conclusion:

There is no way to ban a spammer, because the spammer will start it again with a new name. So, there is no need to declare what is a spam, because to define the spamming is simple: When somebody p*sses into every topic to get the postcount to get the movies.

I've seen that not any of the previous ideas were "purchased" by the admins, so there is no need for the reputation point system and so on.

IMHO, there is still exists a simple way - To change the posting restriction time.

I think, the most simpliest way is to set up a 30 sec posting break everyvhere all over the board EXCEPT the increase post count here topic, where this time used to be 5 secs.

Please notice: It's NOT against the honest members, because to write a POST and not a f*ckoff thx post takes half a minute...

It takes no programming, it takes only a deceision.

IMHO of course.

Thank You, and thanks for all the remaining posters who still posts, and the moderators, who try to keep this place clean.
inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #37
smerf

smerf has initial reputation

a simply question to the mods about the thank you problem :

isn't it possible(if the threads creator ask for it) to close the threads so that only the creator who is posting vids can write/ upload something?

sry for the english but i don't know how to write it in another way
smerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #38
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inc View Post
Dear All,

I didn't want to say, I said this will happen soon with the board - almost nobody will post but the spammers.

I wish to say, You are missing an important point.

In an other topic, I said, the spamming usually not happens in one topic, but in a lot's of topic, so a spammer goes on an on on the board, p*sses all over to get the necessairy postcount.

What does it mean?

It means:

1.) If You ban the spammers, then the spammer registers again, and via a proxy, You can't even ban the spammer by the IP. So, it's just a useless job to eliminate them, because they'll start the spam all over again, which means a double spammed topic structure, because the spammer will spam again.

2.) NOW it's too late to decide to use a low postcount, because the rest of the posts have a large number of postcount requirement, so a spammer will spam for them also, which means, they used to get 10-25 posts.

3.) To use the "Increase Your postcount here" takes """to much time""" for the spammers, because there You can get two posts/minute, which takes a lot more time, than the spamming all over.

Conclusion:

There is no way to ban a spammer, because the spammer will start it again with a new name. So, there is no need to declare what is a spam, because to define the spamming is simple: When somebody p*sses into every topic to get the postcount to get the movies.

I've seen that not any of the previous ideas were "purchased" by the admins, so there is no need for the reputation point system and so on.

IMHO, there is still exists a simple way - To change the posting restriction time.

I think, the most simpliest way is to set up a 30 sec posting break everyvhere all over the board EXCEPT the increase post count here topic, where this time used to be 5 secs.

Please notice: It's NOT against the honest members, because to write a POST and not a f*ckoff thx post takes half a minute...

It takes no programming, it takes only a deceision.

IMHO of course.

Thank You, and thanks for all the remaining posters who still posts, and the moderators, who try to keep this place clean.
Totally, agree with you, spammers do p155 all over the board. Thats because these people wont even bother to read the rules. Hell I dont even think they bother to read the posts. Take my thread as an example. I have in bold at 5 size point the words "NO Thank you.... posts", and yet 6 of them have done so today.

First of all, Im not proposing to ban the spammers, that should only be done for some serious infraction. To some extent you are right. The intelligent banned spammer will find a way back in, but most of these thx spam posts are comming from people who wont read the rules and are not intelligently posting.

I as far as the post counts are concerned, I actually have great sympathy with the uploaders. For example, I have today uploaded a movie. The first attempt took 2 hours before it failed. The second attempt was successful, but took 4 hours to do. I really, really dont want to have to upload it again, and I am not alone in this. Various other contributors have lost gigs of data and they cant be to happy about uploading it again.

With regard to posting in the "Increase your postcount here" thread, I must admit, I wasnt aware, that there were time limitations placed. Cetainly most of the people who spam my thread, have not posted in the "Increase your postcount here" thread.

With regards to the reputation system - I proposed it because it will make life easier for the mods. They will be able to identify potential spammers quickly and it would also have the effect of modifying the behaviour of the novice spammers - ie the ones who do it to increase their post count. But the proposal does need some work. Firstly, we need rules on what is spam and thread owners, or senior or privileged member should be the ones empowered to issue negative reps for spam posts.

The point that you make about extending the time between posting on the main "pics and movies forum", with the exception of the "increase your postcount here" thread is a very valid point and I support you whole heartedly. I only post ocassionally, and a five minute delay is not even going to bother me.

Remember, that in the end it is the mods and admin personnels decision. Im just glad that they give us the opportunity to present our views and am grateful for their feedback.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #39
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smerf View Post
a simply question to the mods about the thank you problem :

isn't it possible(if the threads creator ask for it) to close the threads so that only the creator who is posting vids can write/ upload something?

sry for the english but i don't know how to write it in another way
This subject has been previously discussed in a previous thread. I think the general concensus, was that it was a bad idea, because quite often we need to post comment
1) on the content (banned or faulty)
2) advise orginal posters when there is a problem with the downloads
3) clarify statements regarding the posting ie language, genre
4) everybody felt that the comments left by other members were very helpful in deciding whether or not to download a vid.

I believe that this was the thread - The New Era.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #40
nitro

nitro has initial reputation
Default the cure

look, stop all the moaning and everyone grow up.The answer is simple,you must register,pay 10 euros a year,or whatever current members consider fair and report a problem should you discover one.Then the uploaders of new original videos can be compensated should their videos be deleted,for their time,that is if the video is 400 mb or more.So the moaning stops,people who dont know,or haven't time to upload videos have a simple cure.Also the site would and should invest the the fee into improving speeds,and investigating any files deletion,eg rats etc.The posts system should count only for movies uploaded ,and 100mb in size.If you reach 150 of these in one year,you get free membership the following year.3 sample movies should be left free to view to lurchers ,of less than 50mb,so as if deleted its not a massive job to upload these again.Now do this,i will GLADLY PAY,and thank you.SORRY if i offended anyone but due to HIDDEN CONTENT,BIG POST COUNTS,THE SITE IS STARTIN TO DEPRESS ME,ACTION PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.I AM A GRATEFUL LURCHER
nitro is offline   Reply With Quote