Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #21
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me the fantasy usually involves members of my husbands softball team, although his co-workers can make for an interesting dream also.

In my case I prefer they do not tell him (and why would they), nor that he some how finds out. If he knew he might do something like find a new team or job.

Part of the fantasy is both them and me knowing what happened. They grinning each time they see me. me wondering if they might take me again. How do I dress or act when I go to a game. Did they have enough or might they want to take me again.

And what would I do if one of them should hint at another attack, say sort of stroking his bat while smiling at me. It's all just a fantasy that makes going to his games a bit more enjoyable.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #22
thescorpion

thescorpion has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to thescorpion

I've fantasized about a friend of mine being raped. She's a nice innocent girl, but there was this one time she had a part in a play in college where she was a hooker. I'll never forget the outfit she wore... damnnn. She had this black button down sleeveless low cut top, which showed off her cleavage. This girl must be a C cup or something (and she's like 5'2" 110 lbs or so). And she had this little black mini-skirt on which barely covered her ass, with red fishnet stockings on and sexy black boots. My jaw dropped when I saw her like that.

I always imagined her rehearsing with her cast-mates and then one day the director makes up a scene where she's actually in a room with a client. She's pretty nervous about this scene, but the director keeps assuring her they're not going to take it too far, she wouldn't have to take her clothes off or anything.

They start rehearsing, and the guy gently pushes her back on to the bed on the stage and gets on top of her with her clothes on, but spreading her legs so he was in between her. She feels kind of awkward about it seeing everybody seeing her in a compromising position like this. The guy starts unbuttoning her top but she grabs his hand and asks "what are you doing?" Suddenly the guys tone changes and says "using my little whore." She tells him to stop and tries to push him off but he pushes her hard back down on to the bed and slaps her in the face "listen bitch, this is what you signed up for!" and rips her top apart, pulls her bra down, exposing her nice big tits for everyone to see. He then reaches under her skirt and pulls her panties down, spreading her legs wide open now. He takes his pants off and pushes his stiff cock into her, making her scream, while everybody is watching this. He starts fucking her right there on stage, and soon everbody starts joining in and pulls a train on her. At the end, they tie her cum-soaked body down on to the bed, to let the class in the morning find her naked on stage.
thescorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #23
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I've thought about friends wives quite a bit. I think it would be so very hot. The question I'd have for myself is whether I'd let them know it was me. I'm torn on that part.
Perhaps you would find her in a place she wouldn't want anyone to know she frequents? I can think of one friend's wife who I see out at a fancy bar, pretty obviously flirting with other men. I doubt her husband knows she is there . . .
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe you can get some pics and blackmail her.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #25
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Once you get the goods on her...you'll be able to take her as often as you want. She'll go nuts trying to clean herself up before her husband (your friend) fucks her or he'd smell the residuals from what you left in her as she struggles to 'explain'...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #26
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies are always of women I know, or at least real women and not fictional. The better I know them, the more likely I am to have fantasies of them, and include real aspects of their lives (physical attributes, personalities, home life, attire) in the fantasy. So yes, this would include friends.

Rewind back to when I first had teen sex fantasies. At first they were all consensual, and generally the women seduced me and had sex with me. When I moved into non-consensual fantasies, the dilemma was what would happen after the rape? She would turn me in, right? My fantasy mind resolved this by having the rapist/perpetrator be a third party. This allowed me to view my friend’s humiliation with impunity. So now all of my rape fantasies, and a fair percentage of consensual fantasies, involve a woman I know having sex with a third party.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #27
thescorpion

thescorpion has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to thescorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
When I moved into non-consensual fantasies, the dilemma was what would happen after the rape? She would turn me in, right? My fantasy mind resolved this by having the rapist/perpetrator be a third party. This allowed me to view my friend’s humiliation with impunity. So now all of my rape fantasies, and a fair percentage of consensual fantasies, involve a woman I know having sex with a third party.
Mines are sometimes 3rd party too, though I never thought about why they're 3rd party. Perhaps that's it!
thescorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #28
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Guys, do you ever fantasize about raping a female friend? Or someone else you know personally? In your fantasy do you hide your identity or does she know it is you? Either way, describe the rape, is it rough? painful? humiliating? Hmmm, well I guess all rapes are, but maybe you are a little kinder to someone you know? Or is it as much fun humiliating a friend as it would be a stranger?
Ohhhhh yesssss. But I'd need a pint in me before I'd consider it. Once my inhibitions are blown to hell I would be rough in showing her just how dangerous a game she's played with her flirtations, sexy clothing, idle caresses that she should know unhinge me, etc. I think it would be kinder however than if she'd been a stranger.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote