Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Commercial real estate; needs male rapist

I looked at my watch. Arms crossed, waiting rather impatiently. It's been 15 minutes.

It gets boring waiting out here in the middle of nowhere. This is my first experience doing commercial sales, and here I am- a solid 10 minutes from ANYTHING either way down the highway. This large empty warehouse is a new development. They decided to build out this way to start utilizing the space, to provide affordable new retail space for small businesses. But really? Who in their right mind would want anything out this way? It was kind of creepy in a way.

I looked at my watch one more time. Bah, it's only been a minute! I dont' even realize when my feet start tapping in the black stilletto heels. Suddenly I see a car in the distance pulling in. I pull on my black pencil skirt and adjust my silky blue blouse. Before anyone can get sold on anything, they have to be sold on you first.

I flip back my long, curly black hair and put on my brightest, dazzling smile.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and the rest of the fucked up movie crew were looking for a little out of the way warehouse to film our special projects. We finally agreed to meet a salesperson in the middle of nowhere. What we see tickles our cockles a hot young real estate woman, maybe she would like to see what kind of projects we do. Me and my three buddies exit the vehicle.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
GoodRunner

GoodRunner has initial reputation

It was my love of sailing that led me to have my own marine rigging supply company. I sometimes take long trips to showrooms showing off my equipment. Today I was headed home at the end of a particularly long trip.

I saw on my GPS this little road that cut through the middle of nowhere, and it looked like it could save me a lot of time. It might have too if it weren’t for the accident blocking the entire road. There was an overturned semi, and a totaled Mercedes. It must have just happened because emergency vehicles were only arriving – turning off from the main road that I needed to get on. THAT was the only real road this little highway connected to for miles! But it didn’t matter now. It was obvious no one would be passing this way in either direction for a long time. I turned and headed back the way I came.

I know I should have felt a little grateful. After all, it could have been me instead that Mercedes. Just imagine how that driver’s day was ruined, but DAMN, I was frustrated! It would take the rest of the morning driving back the way I just came to get off this god-forsaken road. I had literally not seen one car the entire length. I wanted to be home tonight relaxing, not driving all over hell and back, trying to figure out where I was. I’d give anything to find a quicker rout than this.

It was only mid-morning but the piercing sun had started heating things up pretty fast. This was going to be another hot one. Only ten minutes or so since I had turned around, I was thinking about how quickly a person’s day could change from good to really fucking bad. That's when I saw a car out of the corner of my eye. It was over a slight ridge and down a lane, so I only caught a glimpse, but I saw there was someone standing next to it. Realizing this was my only chance to get directions I tuned in the lane.

As I came around I could see a woman standing by the car, absentmindedly tapping her foot. As soon as she noticed me driving up she uncrossed her arms and started adjusting her clothes. She straightened her outfit a little, faced me as I drove in closer, and gave me a dazzling smile. She clearly thought I was someone else.

It was striking just how out of place she looked. She was very pretty, wearing an outfit that was both professional, and frankly, sexy. She had on a sleek pencil skirt that accentuated her form, a blue blouse shimmering in the sunlight, and black stilettos that did wonders for her posture. I assumed she was someone’s assistant, because while she was very well put together, she didn’t quite have the confidence that comes with experience, and those heels were maybe a bit too high. I paused, wondering how tall she really was.

I got out of my car and looked around to see who she was with. Surely the other people were inside that warehouse. Perhaps her boss had sent her out to wait in the hot sun. If she hadn’t made such a stunning image I would have blurted out, asking for directions. After all, that was what I wanted. But the curls in her long hair were bouncing as she walked up to me in those high heels. Still smiling, she confidently stuck out her hand and started talking before I could say anything.
GoodRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

oh god. goodrunner, between this role play and this role play: http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?...ight=stilettos you have the making of an epic story. please continue!
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote