Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 AM   #21
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
its rape if u have sex with someone who is passed out
Of course it is. That's the whole idea. It's great.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:19 PM   #22
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
Picky Picky Picky!!!

I've known a lot of guys who LIKE the idea of a girl that will burp, fart, whatever in front of them!!! It breaks the ice and the guy knows HE doesn't have to live up to any unrealistic expectations, or hold everything in until the night is over!!!

Seriously, one day a guy I know called me up after his date and said "Wow!!! This girl can BELCH!!! This is so awesome!!!"

I can kinda see where you're going, but there's a big difference between acting goofy, and lying in a puddle of your own vomit.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions. Inhibitions are those little things in your brain that says "Girls don't burp" "Girls don't fart" "Girls don't have sex on a first date" "Girls are supposed to be too embarrassed to do a strip tease for some guy they just met" <--see where I'm going with this. And think about those "Girls Gone Wild" videos....do you think they were SOBER when they did that?????

Hell, if I'm sober, and some guy says show me your tits, I'm like "FUCK NO!!! Leave me alone you pervert!!!" But, if I'm drunk, shirt's coming off!!!

Hell, first time I let a girl fuck me with a strap on, I was drunk...otherwise, I would have gone home before it went that far.

First time I was on stage playing "find the fake penis" with a lesbian I was drunk.

First time I danced with a pre-op tranny at a club with his tit on one hand and his dick in the other, I was drunk. <--- now I don't have to be drunk to start grabbing, but it's an excuse for bad behavior!!!

Some advice for you: Make sure you ALWAYS tell your dates that a girl drinking is a big turn-off for you and explain why...so she'll know to be alcohol free and totally self-conscious around you.
Hi

You misunderstood me.
I am not saying a girl can't drink. I said she should stop before she gets vulgar. there are many different ways to chill out and have fun. I knew a girl who drunk until she started laughing about anything, but then she stopped. Whe spent the night looking at people in the street and saying nasty things about them and laughing so hard that our stomachs hurted but my friend never started to burp or any gross things that doesn't fit with the woman style. I don't care if my friend goes dirty when I'm not here...I am not going to look down at her for that...I'm just saying I cant' stand seeing it.

cheers.

snale
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #23
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Hi

You misunderstood me.
I am not saying a girl can't drink. I said she should stop before she gets vulgar. there are many different ways to chill out and have fun. I knew a girl who drunk until she started laughing about anything, but then she stopped. Whe spent the night looking at people in the street and saying nasty things about them and laughing so hard that our stomachs hurted but my friend never started to burp or any gross things that doesn't fit with the woman style. I don't care if my friend goes dirty when I'm not here...I am not going to look down at her for that...I'm just saying I cant' stand seeing it.

cheers.

snale
Most girls feel there comes a point where it's okay to burp, fart, scratch where it itches, etc... Just make sure she's aware that she needs to live up to woman's expectations.

I admire the fact that you seem to know what you want. I find myself hopping from one person to the next who THINKS they know what they're attracted to, but find themselves longing for somethig totally different.

Example...a guy is attracted to the really dumb ones, but isn't really aware that he wants someone he can have an intelligent conversation with. So he finds nimself frustrated in every relationship he attempts.

I started styling my hair like a man's to keep men like you from thinking I was going to life up to any feminine expectations. With long dark hair, I was cute as hell, but would up with to many men like you who would run screaming into the night the first time they come over finding me outside, working on my plumbing, in cut-off shorts and work boots, drinking beer, belching after every drink, covered in dirt, grime, pipe cement, pipe shaving, and purple primer.
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #24
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
That one is still being depated in courts. In the context we're using it, a random girl at a party, yes, it's still rape, and that's why we're talking about it here on (surprise) Rapeboard.com

But what if it's someone you're already fucking??? That's what the courts can't decide on.

Personally, if it's someone I'm already fucking, I could give a shit if they indulge themselves while I'm out of it. <---as long as I don't need medical help or anything.

However, there are cases where women bring boyfriends and husbands to court because they were fucked while they were asleep.

There was one case in particular where a woman divorced her husband, accused him of rape, because he rolled over and fucked her while she was asleep. <---Personally, I think it's funny as hell that she slept right through it...poor guy.

Hell, I had an ex who used to sleep fuck all the time!!!
I would just make up vaguely aware that there was a dick inside me...
Okay...so I spread my legs and enjoyed it...
(then he'd wake up...and get pissed off as hell that he was fucking me...and accuse me of starting it...and how dare I disturd his sleep... And this is why he's my EX)
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #25
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
Most girls feel there comes a point where it's okay to burp, fart, scratch where it itches, etc... Just make sure she's aware that she needs to live up to woman's expectations.

I admire the fact that you seem to know what you want. I find myself hopping from one person to the next who THINKS they know what they're attracted to, but find themselves longing for somethig totally different.

Example...a guy is attracted to the really dumb ones, but isn't really aware that he wants someone he can have an intelligent conversation with. So he finds nimself frustrated in every relationship he attempts.

I started styling my hair like a man's to keep men like you from thinking I was going to life up to any feminine expectations. With long dark hair, I was cute as hell, but would up with to many men like you who would run screaming into the night the first time they come over finding me outside, working on my plumbing, in cut-off shorts and work boots, drinking beer, belching after every drink, covered in dirt, grime, pipe cement, pipe shaving, and purple primer.
I have to say your point of view is probably more realistic than mine since you probably know girls much better than I do. However I am not really shocked by a woman plumbing or doing things usually done by man. Actually the last person I fell in love with was my archery teacher. She is what we call in French a 'missed boy' or 'fake boy' well basically what I'm trying to say is that she has a lot of manly things in her style. A loud and low voice, a rude face, etc.....but she's still having a lot of charms to me....I would probably accept a burp from her much better than with a very feminine girl. My point is some faces can stand vulgarness or crappy jokes much better than others.

for instance : Michelle Rodriguez (first pic) can stand vulgar attitude a lot more than the girl on the second pic who is actually Sherylin fenn.

All over I still believe your personality always take over the way you look. It brokes my heart to hear you cutted your long black hair. Didn't your personality give men a hint of who you are ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr.jpg (53.9 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg Fenn03.jpg (54.7 KB, 576 views)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:50 PM   #26
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default lost pantes

after some spike i woke up with out pantes lol i knowi had on
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 04:14 PM   #27
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
Morbid??

Then i'm morbid too. I used a couple of girls that way in my time. It's not like you are digging up a dead girl for crying out loud. They are just drunk or high as hell.
I enjoy taking advantage on a helpless girl. Rather kinky actually.
*Is hoping you aint serious*

*hates sickos who rape for real - they should be killed*
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #28
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
*Is hoping you aint serious*

*hates sickos who rape for real - they should be killed*
I see we have a saint abord and you of course never took advantage of anyone in your whole life.
Must be nice to be so perfect....

So if fucking a totally drunk girl is rape, then i'm quilty as hell and i enjoyed every minute of it.
If you can't handle that, then WTF are you doing on a rape board?
Try disney's homepage.

*hate saints who did alot of other crappy things in life but don't have to balls to admit it*
Old 05-02-2006, 11:33 PM   #29
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

I liked fucking drunk girls and now that I'm older I like fucking drunk women. People lose inhibitions when they are drunk and it can be a lot fun. I wouldn't rape a woman who is passed out though. I can't see where it would be much fun. In my rape fantasies the women are always awake by the time I get around to shoving my dick in them. Part of the whole appeal of the fantasy is the interaction between rapist and victim. Not much interaction with passed out women, she'd just be a warm body. So if I wouldn't do it in my fantasy I damn sure won't do it in real life.

Plus I've got that pesky thing called a conscience. It can be a real bummer sometimes but other times like now, I'm glad its still around.

Last edited by Stalker; 05-02-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:53 PM   #30
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirl
after some spike i woke up with out pantes lol i knowi had on
This sounds like you were drunk, or drugged out when you wrote this.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:00 AM   #31
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
This sounds like you were drunk, or drugged out when you wrote this.
Be nice to subgirl, she may be a bad speller but she's a really awesome girl!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #32
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Thanks, did not mean any disrespect.

Oh, yeah, what else can you do with a passed out girl.

Or a girl that has fainted after the experience? You do want a souvenir, now do you not? Well good news, folks, because you can make a copy of her pussy. Yes, you can, an exact replica. To remember and treasure for years to come.

Clone A Pussy

And that is just one of the items offered for sale.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:08 AM   #33
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder if there are any rapists who make copies of there victims' pussies?
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:28 PM   #34
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
I see we have a saint abord and you of course never took advantage of anyone in your whole life.
Must be nice to be so perfect....

So if fucking a totally drunk girl is rape, then i'm quilty as hell and i enjoyed every minute of it.
If you can't handle that, then WTF are you doing on a rape board?
Try disney's homepage.

*hate saints who did alot of other crappy things in life but don't have to balls to admit it*
Then I will laugh when you die. Because when they're totally a drunk (or passed out) then it's fucking obvious to anyone except a child molestor (which is what you are as bad as, if you genuinely enjoy causing people immense suffering for years or life via rape) that they did not, and could not, freely consent. And what am I going to do? Stop talking about balls, show you've got em by giving me your address or arranging to mett, and I'll show you exactly what I'm going to you sick piece of scum.

And what you did is worse than digging up dead bodies. And yeh I did crappy things, but never deliberately destroyed someone's life.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:03 AM   #35
Lupo
Privileged Member

Child molestor??....
I'll promise you one thing. We'll see who will laugh on who's grave.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:10 PM   #36
Raymond Pist
Banned

Raymond Pist is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not nescessarily. What if it's someone you know would have consented had they not passed out?
Raymond Pist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:24 AM   #37
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Pist
Not nescessarily. What if it's someone you know would have consented had they not passed out?
That may be true the night before, but if the woman wakes up in the cold light of day and changes her mind, well
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:20 AM   #38
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape does not destroy a life any more than namecalling breaks bones. Losing control of your body for the rest of your life may "destroy a life" or you could go on to become the next steven hawking.

How we respond to events, aside from dying, is far more important than the event itelf.

I reccommend "How to Stubbornly Refuse to Make Yourself Miserable About Anything - Yes Anything" by Ellis.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:05 AM   #39
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
Rape does not destroy a life any more than namecalling breaks bones. Losing control of your body for the rest of your life may "destroy a life" or you could go on to become the next steven hawking.

How we respond to events, aside from dying, is far more important than the event itelf.

I reccommend "How to Stubbornly Refuse to Make Yourself Miserable About Anything - Yes Anything" by Ellis.
This is an interesting hypothesis Marc. May I state now that real rape is abhorrent and viscious crime and anyone who commits such vile acts deserves the full weight of the law. Nevertheless, some of those who have suffered such attacks refuse to be labled 'victims', as some of our brave female members have already stated. How anyone deals with trauma in their lives is different. Rape has now become labled almost the worst trauma a woman can endure. For some this may be true, but for others there could be much worse, losing a loved one, or extreme ill health, accident, ect. It is how we get on with our lives after trauma that defines us.
philosopher
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:48 PM   #40
HN1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade

If you seriously believe that CRAP, I suggest you take a look at a few person accounts on a few rape crisis websites such as http://www.safehaven-uk.org, and http://www.survive.org.uk

Except for a small number of people, rape DOES destroy lives. It's not like namecalling where it hurts you and you may get over it in time, or like being hit where you get bruised, and the bruise heals, and after a while you feel fine. It causes immense psychological harm. Just a few of the problems it causes (even long after the event, sometimes for life) are: suicidal thoughts, feelings, and even attempts; extreme trauma; relationship problems; panic attacks... and these are just a few. If you really are stupid enough to believe what you wrote above this, then I suggest you look at those websites before blankly arguing that you're not stupid.

I thought this was just a rape fantasy site. My arse! It's a place for real rapists to get together by the looks of things.
1st warning