Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Escape from the pit (Seraphim)

I cannot think of any crime that warrants an eternity of punishment. Even a rebellion. Of course I was a rebel, and therefore I think my cause is justified. But a slave revolt is always justified. We didn't want to be bowing and scraping for eternity. But of course we lost, and were cast into the pit. We fell for nine days, and the joke became 'it could have been ten.' But it wasn't funny, nothin is really funny. We had hell, and tried to make our own kingdom of it. The problem with hell of course, is that it is hell. Even for demons. We might be on top, but it is still a dung heap. Top of a dung heapis still in a du heap. It took me a million years, but I managed to crawl out. I wasn't a general, I was a minor soldiee, the sort that can just disappear. Nobody will notice me gone. Earth may not be heavan but it is a step up.

There is a problem thouh, Earth is crawling with angels. Guardians, the like. Ican see all of them and it makes my teeth set. Grindig. The beautiful little creatures. The instruments of my fall. I growled and noticed that they moved in ones, always alone. I think a nice chance for personal revenge exists. I choose the most beautiful one and started tracki her.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
Seraphim

Seraphim Level 2 (200+)Seraphim Level 2 (200+)Seraphim Level 2 (200+)

I've always been a bit of a dreamer, I suppose. Daydreaming whenever I wasn't on duty- and once I was assigned as a Guardian, it was no different. I know I should have been more alert, but really, what's the harm? Any demons that showed up would be taken care of by more experienced angels, and it's not like there were ever a lot of them.
As usual, I was daydreaming- lying on my stomach in a field, head propped up in my hands as I reflected on the day. No one was around for ages- just the way I liked it.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a field, a simple open expanse. It has been aeons since I had seen one of these. The beauty is almost more than yours. But I am able to ignore it, focused on the angel. Wings idly swishing through the air. A master of the domain without a care in the world. Anger and lust rising in me, you need to be punished. My emotions spreadin around, makin the crops and plants near me wither and die. Guess I am a plague on all living things. Good, I think with a grin as I advace, teeth forming into points, nails stretching ito claws. "Payback." Launching through the air at you.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
Seraphim

"Payback." I only have that word, a split seconds warning, as the demon advances. I turn, scrambling to get to my feet so I can flee- so slow, too slow, I know. I don't stand a chance, my legs tangling in my skirt to send me falling back to the ground. "Get away!" I shout as I turn to stare at the demon, looking around for something, anything, I can use to defend myself.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I have spent the last eternity in near constant fight. Against other fallens, against damned souls. It hones things, hones reaction time. You are clearly looking about for a weapon. I cannot have that, sending my foot lashing out, kicking into your stomach. I grin as you expel air in a loud whoof. Kneeling next to you, the smell of the pit coming off of me in waves. Sulfur and other unpleasant odors. Hand coming down to grab you by the throat. "A lonely, pretty angel. Today truly is my lucky day. Escape, revenge and amusement all at once."
Old 12-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Seraphim

I gasp for breath, gagging at the scent of you. I claw at the hand around my throat, trying to pry your fingers loose. Terror fills my very being as you speak, and I feel my eyes starting to water. I kick out at you, in what I know is most likely a futile attempt to get away. I don't care- I have to do something, anything, I can't just let this happen- what I suspect is about to happen, I cannot allow.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I squeezed, squeezed as hard as I can. My eyes, my cat lijs, slitted eyes, locking onto yours. Ican see the panic there. I don't recognize you, maybe a new creation to fill the ranks after our rebellion. Pale skin that looks good next to my reddish hue. "Weak, a pathetic creation." Claws rippin down that dress you are wearing, shredding the cloth off your skin. "I haven't had pleasure in suh a long time. This is going to be so much fun."
Old 12-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
Seraphim

I gasped for breath, struggling against you. If I had breath, I would cry out when you ripped by dress away- but I can't, your hand is too tight around my throat, and I can't breath to scream. Beneath the clothing, my skin is smooth, flawless and pale. My chest heaves as I continue struggling to breath, tears now rolling freely down my cheeks. My undergarments are simple- a plain white bra, and plain white panties, both lacking any additional 'frills' that some women prefer. I move my lips, trying to plea with you, silently.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see you trying to form words, trying to make a sound. Probably a scream. Claw licking down, slicig the plain white bra from your chest. It flips open, exposing a nicely formed chest. My fingers open up just enough, just barely enough, to let you breath. I don't want you to die before I get a chance to rape you. Tongue comes out, forked and covered in slaver. Running between your breasts with a shudder of pleasure. "I haven't had angel in ages."
Old 12-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #10
Seraphim

I gasp and shudder when your fingers loosen, sobbing weakly. "Pl-please, n-no!" I manage to choke out as you run your disgusting forked tongue between my nicely formed breasts. I've given up on making you let go of me, and so instead, push at you, kicking and struggling in a terror-fueled effort to get away from your grasp. My wings move in an attempt to shield myself from your fiendish gaze. I stare up at you pleadingly, my face red and blotchy from my crying.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

Tears, tears are streaming down your face. Like I would have any sympathy for my jailor. The beings that have forced me to endure endless agony. No, all they do is make me want to hurt you. None would listen to my tears. Growling, I slam you down, driving you to the ground. Clambering on top, my hand never once leaving your neck. It is such a shapely thing, so fragile too. "I will allow screams. But pointless begging will lead to pain."
Old 12-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #12
Seraphim

I cry out in pain as you slam me harshly against the ground, trying to curl up defensively. I don't have time to do so, however, as within moments, you are on top of me, hand still wrapped around my neck as you warn me not to bother pleading. None the less, I -have- to try. "Pl-please... I- W-why are you doing this?" I stutter through my tears, terrified of what I know is to come.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Clothing is not worn in the pit, it has no use. So I am ready to take you whenever I want. Just have to get these tiny, frilless things off of the very good stuff. As you beg me not to, ask a pointless question. Why! Does it matter? No it does not. I do it because I can. Gripping harder, a brief squeeze to make you whimper. Rippin the panties from you, tearing them. Claws scratching shallow grooves in your thighs as I did. Laughing, my tail swishing through the air eagerky.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
Seraphim

I cry out again, whimpering as you squeeze my throat- not long, no, not long at all, but terrifying, all the same. I shudder as I hear the sound of my panties being torn away from me, now totally bared. I try futilely to cover myself beneath you, whimpering in pain again when you claw my thighs, causing small beads of blood to form. An idea forms in my head- a stupid, risky one that is more likely to make you angry than it is to help me here, but it's the only chance I have. Taking a deep breath, I shriek as loud as I can manage, "Help! Someone, please, help!"
Old 12-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

My hand moves, and I slap you across the face. Hard enough to split your divins lio, a small trickle of holy blood runnig down your cheek. Just the sight of that makes me nearlycum, I finally get to hurt one if you creatures. I lean in and breath deeply, taking in as much of your panicked scent as I can. "When I'm done with you, I am going to toss you into the pit. " hand on your throat squeezing again, to cut off any more screams as my tail wraps around one of your legs and pulls them apart. Cock now nestled right next to your entrance. "My friends need amusement too."
Old 12-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #16
Seraphim

I lay there stunned for a moment when you slap me, wings quivering. I snap out of it as you squeeze my throat again, telling me that you intend to toss me into the pit when you're done with me. I shake my head frantically, sobbing as you force my legs apart, your member resting next to my untouched entrance. Despite my efforts, I can't get any sound past my throat, and so can't plead and beg, no matter how I wish to. Feeling helpless, I shut my eyes and start to silently pray for a rescue that I know will never come.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

There is something that people don't remember about demons, that we used to be angels. As such we can hear some prayers. I am close enough to you that I can intercept yours. Can hear them at least. Praying to a god that doesn't care. "We aren't important enough to be listened to and protected." My member starts to force itself inside you slapping you again as I do. Cock warm, heat from the pit burning into you as I rape you. "I bet you were an innocent."
Old 12-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #18
Seraphim

"We aren't important enough to be listened to and protected." I sob at these words, eyes flying open. I stare up at you tearfully, face turning to the side as you slap me. Within a moment, I know that the worst has begun, as I feel your terrifying member slipping into my entrance, to my hymen. It's warm, and I find myself disgusted by this- a feeling I try to latch on to, in an attempt to distance my mind from the rape. Not that I can- your cruel words, taunting me on having been an innocent, snap me back to reality. I sob harder, hearing the past tense in your words.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I taks my time, slowly building up my speed as you sob on the ground. Tears streaming down your cheeks, making yor pale skin red and blotchy. My tongue comes out and I lick at them, lapping up your sadness as my hips slowly build to a jackhammer pace. Slamming into yor tight body over and over. Making your breasts bounce and jump with the force of it. Tail coming up and wrapping around one, teasing at the nipple as I take you, hands squeezing your wrists and pushing tem down harder into the ground. "Take it angel, take the pain."
Old 12-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #20
Seraphim

Your tongue licks the tears off of my cheeks, making me shudder in disgust as you slowly increase your speed. My breasts bounce as you slam into me, and it's -really- not a comfortable feeling. I'm almost relieved when you wrap your tail around one, stopping it from bouncing- almost. My wrists ache from your grasp, and I wriggle them, trying to ease the discomfort. At your words, I squeeze my eyes shut as tightly as I can, trying to mentally distance myself from this horror. Maybe I could pass out, that'd be nice.