Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)
Default A bull market (Jasmine & ControlPhreak)

Looking through the tinted glass covered in chubby rain drops from the downpour outside the stretch limousine, I watch busy people doing busy things in dreary tan rain coats. A typical sight in any metropolitan financial district but on Wall Street it has an even busier feel. Stretching my legs while absent mindedly people-watching I notice a busty brunette with stunning legs wrapped in luxurious French ultra-sheer stockings, Italian heels and coat, and an expensive red and black umbrella.

I tell my driver, Stephen, to pull up alongside her. Rolling down the opaque black window I flash a large smile and look directly into her gorgeous green eyes. I ask if she’d like to get out of the rain and be dropped at her destination, knowing she’ll accept. The crowded street, the short distance she must be going, and my distinguished appearance all assure me of her response.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am watching the traffic, staying far enough away that the spray from the passing cars doesn't get me. I want to look nice for the meeting. It will put me on easy street if my proposal goes well.

I hate the rain, well that's not entirely true. I hate it when I have to be out in in like this. Otherwise, I love thunderstorms. This is not one of those times. The torrential downpour has left me without a taxi and I am very close to being late.

I see the limo pull along side me, but don't really pay attention to it until it stays along side me for a while. I look over as the dark tinted glass slides down and a handsome man about 30 smiles though the rain. He is slightly graying which makes him look distinguished. His offer for a ride is tempting and I hesitate only for a moment. He couldn't be a bad guy with this limo could he?

"Thank you so much. It is not a good day to have to walk." I tell him with a smile.

His driver has appeared to open the door in the few moments it takes to make my decision. I slide into the car and the driver takes my umbrella.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

I motion for the woman to sit across from me admiring her legs and hips in her black and red short skirt while she gets comfortable. Legs crossed I see the bumps of her garter on the tops and sides of her thighs pressing hard at the wool skirt. I offer to take her coat and offer her something from the bar as we start to leave the curb and the doors lock with a thud.

“I saw you eyeing the thickness of the door and window,” I say nonchalantly. “It’s an armored limo, used to belong to the British embassy. No one can see or hear what's going on in here. The glass is 75mm thick and the rest is reinforced with heavy metal plate,” I watch her reaction to this information, fingers fidgeting, crossed leg bouncing nervously and flashing her lacy stocking tops. “It’s a rolling fortress," I chuckle jokingly, eyeing the matte black metal rings in the top and bottom corners of the passenger bench. “How rude of me, my name is Bradley Smythe, a pleasure to meet you,” I say confidently, extending my hand.

“Jasmine, the pleasure is all mine,” she says in a delicious southern accent, shaking my outstretched hand. I glance down at her large chest pulling at her silky blouse as I take her hand. As I admire the fine lace detail of her bra I glance up and realize she’s noticed my focused gaze. “I do apologize for staring but did you get your blouse at Chanel?” I asked, “My wife has one identical to it,” I lied.

“Stephen, can you quickly pull into the garage? Jasmine should arrive at her meeting in a clean car should she not? What if she’s observed getting out of a filthy car, it hardly makes a good impression.”

The car slips into a garage requiring a pass-key which Steven pulls from his gray suit pocket. The silver credit-card looking device has a small screen displaying 5 numbers that change every few seconds. “Can’t be too careful they tell me,” I laughingly say to Jasmine noticing her apprehension at seeing the card. “It’s where I keep and clean my cars, nothing more sinister than that,” I reassure her.

The large metal door closes with a mechanical thud as the car enters a vast open space seemingly larger than the large building it's beneath. A large red rectangle with a number stenciled inside marks the places of each car in the large, clean well lit open space. The long rectangle for the limo is marked with a 9 and appears to be perhaps 2 feet wider and longer than the car.

“Everything in it’s proper place I always say,” noticing jasmine examining the parking outlines on the smooth concrete. “Everything,” I repeat absent mindedly as my eyes flick to the metal rings again.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-25-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The handsome man who rescued me from the rain is very charming and gallant. He helps me into the car and takes my wet coat. He even offers me something from the bar. "Water please; I want to be sharp for my meeting today." I tell him with a shy smile as I thank him.

I noticed the heavy thud of the door when it closes and now I see how thick the windows and doors are in the limo. He notices my interest and explains that it was an embassy car.

I forget about the limo as he introduces himself. Bradley Smythe, I love how it sounds; aristocratic. It is at that moment that I notice his gaze is on my chest. I am again relieved when he tells me his wife has one like it. Still, I am a bit nervous now and I pull my skirt down and smooth it with my hands.

The detour to wash the car really bothers me. “Please Mr. Smythe, I appreciate your concern but I need to make my meeting. If you will just let me out, I shall walk from here.” I know that it is useless when I see the advanced security and hear the gate come down. The sound of the metal door reminds me of the sound of the doors in a prison. I jump at the sound, but try to cover it.

Once inside the garage, there is no doubt that the gentleman is wealthy. There are rows of cars in individually marked spaces. My host speaks about things being where they should be. I am worried about missing my meeting. “Mr. Smythe, thank you for your kind offer, but I have only a few moments before my meeting. I really should be on my way.”

Seeing his eyes flicker over me and to those black rings I noticed earlier causes me some amount of alarm. “I really appreciate the ride. This meeting is the most important of my life.” I tell him as I reach for the door handle to get out of the limo.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"I understand your concern Jasmine. Who is this meeting with, or more precisely with who and at what firm? I travel in some pretty influential circles around the globe, perrhaps I can further help my damsel in distress this fine day?"
Pleasure Junkie
Old 02-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am again relieved by your words. I take a breath. "It is with Online Marketing, the largest consortium of website marketing firms in the world. I am meeting with Chance Miller, the Marketing Director in exactly ten minutes."
Old 02-25-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

I pick up the phone and ask to be connected to Jim Tennor with Brooks Securities. Jasmine eyes the phone curiously. "I have my secretary place my calls, too many numbers to remember etc," I tell her. "Hi Jim, Peter here. Are you guys still underwriting Online Marketing? Great, can you call whoever you need to and tell them Mr. Miller's 2 o'clock will be slightly delayed and that it is my fault. Thanks Jim, give my best to Nancy and th kids."

"You see Jasmine it's all about who you know," I say putting my hand on her leg ressuringly, "everything will be just fine with Mr. Miller." Stephen gets out and begins spraying the car with a pressure washer obscuring the windows and making a faint roar as the water hits the car.

"You may remoe your blouse now Jasmine," I say flatly and expressionless.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 02-25-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I watch as he takes the phone and just handles my timing issue with one phone call. At first I am relieved that it is so easy. “Peter? I thought your name was Bradley? Who are you? What is going on?” I ask as his hand moves to my knee. I remove it and put it on his thigh.

My eyes widen as I look into his eyes. “I don’t think so,” I tell him as I reach for the door again. Scrambling to get out of the car and away from this freak.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #9
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

A broad smile cuts across my face as she fumbles against the locked doors. Such a feisty one this Jasmine, I think to myself. “You’re quite trapped my dear. Now, I’ll tell you again, remove the blouse,” I tell her calmly. She begins kicking uselessly at the windows, panic and fear overcoming her. Screaming she lashes out with long red nails and tries to scratch my face. I calmly snatch her wrists as they approach and let her feel my strength as she tries uselessly to recoil.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 02-25-2007, 11:56 PM   #10
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am going to scratch his eyes out, I vow to myself. Pushing against the door does nothing. My scream fills the confined limo. When he grabs my wrists and I am duly restrained, I calm and look at him when he tells me to take off my blouse again. "I will not!" I tell him as I meet his gaze with one of defiance and anger.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:03 AM   #11
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Uselessly she refuses me a second time. "Fine," I utter cooly. Taking both small wrists in one hand I tear the thin blouse apart admiring the full pale globes confined in a fine lace bra.

I hear her spit just as it hit's my cheek. Unphased, I grab the thick leather cuffs from a compartent to my right. Pushing the intercom I tell Stephen, over Jasmine's shrieking, to lower the privacy divider and cuff her left wrist to the upper left hook. I take her delicate ankles, struggling fiercly in my muscular arms. Securing the heavy black cuff on her right ankle and lower right ring. Letting her go she lands a kick to my shoulder, while it's a decent kick it simply adds to the thrill of the hunt. Delightful. She struggles somewhat to her feet and wobbles in her heels. "Aren't you a sight, splayed out and free all at once," I say, looking her over. The opaque divider having been put back up.

I clutch her free wrist as her free leg lamely kicks at my shin. With no room to pull her leg back it's a 3 inch, reapeating, panicky kick. I grab the corkscrew from the bar, and stab it through the wool skirt. Dead center and a couple of inches from the well stitched hem. In one harsh movement I rip the corkscrew down through the fabric. Ripping the skirt open further like a curtain, I admire the lace panties and garter belt that match her bra.

Jasmine, repeatedly attempting to slap and claw my face is a few inches short of connecting. Lashing out in a fury she screams, arm lashing everywhere it can. Clawing the blue velvet ceiling lining frantically as I lossen my tie. She sees the stiffening thicknes down my right thigh, and rips her fingernails into the ceiling covering, tatters of blue velvet in her fist.

As i squeeze the length of fleshy pipe through my pants, she tries to kick and falls back into the seat. I sit across from her wiping her spit from my cheek with a page torn carelessly from her proposal. "Settled?" I ask.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-26-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:34 AM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Between the two of them, they get me half way bound despite my frantic attempts to stop them. I lash out at the bastard’s face with my nails; longing to see them scratching his eyes out. I slide as far as possible to the edge of the seat, hoping to catch his face with my nails.

I am stunned and become absolutely still when he grabs the corkscrew. I am actually relieved when he gets my skirt and not any flesh. I watch him reach for my proposal and rip a page off. I am going to get that bastard, I promise myself.

“Fuck you!” I respond to his cocky, “settled?”
Old 02-28-2007, 04:47 AM   #13
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"Jasmine I suspect you'll be adjusting that red-rimmed cum bucket of a mouth soon enough," I say looking warmly in her eyes. "You didn't get the deal with OLI. Jim told me on the phone as a courtesy when I called to extend your career a few minutes longer," I say glancing at Jasmine.

"You are correct that I'm not any Bradley, My name is Peter Rothschild, perhaps you've heard of my family? We funded both sides of the Napoleonic war. When the conspiracy whacko's talk about the new world order, they mean us. We influence global politics to influnce currency markets, we did it first during Napoleon's war but why stop? We lend billions to countries to go to war, make more money in the devalued currencies, and then wait for both "war motgages" to come due," I chuckle pouring myself a glass of scotch with one large ice chip. "Fuck neat scotch, I like mine cold," I mutter as I throw the drink in Jasmines face. Desperate to taste her smokey chilled breasts I ask "Would you like an executive career Jasmine?"
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-28-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:34 AM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

"You bastard! Why would you do this?" I ask harshly as I pull against the binds.

I listen to him when he gives me his name. The scotch burns my eyes, the ice cup hitting my cheek as I turn my head.

I turn back and look at him; my breathing is now short and quick. "What the hell are you talking about?" I yell as I yank my arms to try and free them.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:15 AM   #15
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Looking at her face, wet, scotch stained, and contorted in anger, makes the lump down my leg throb hader. Her lace bra wet and stained, nipples clearly hard and visible. "I'm asking if you'd like a better more lucrative career, Jasmine. Are you ready to behave? I'd prefer you out of the restraints. This seems so uncivilized, but was evidently required."

Pouring myself another scotch, I watch as she curls into the back of the seat as the ice hits the glass. Her hands cover her face as the amber liquid slips out of the bottle and down the ice. I reach for the tumbler and swirl the ice in the glass knowing the simple act will have the intended result.

Hearing the clink of the ice and swish of the scotch, she bursts into tears. Leaving her cuffs in place I step from the car, listening to her crying and sobbing like a fine orchestra. Rattling my glass like the conductor of my own private symphony. 'This will be a delightfully long day,' I whisper to myself as her sobbing becomes enticingly ragged, spilling from the large shiny limousine. I walk through the massive echoing space listening to the shrieks, resisting the impulse to simply waste it all by indulging my most primal urges.

I send Stephen over to undo the restraints, perhaps she's sufficiently convinced of her fate. 'Let's find out,' I think as Stephen removes her ankle restraint. Jasmine only softly kicking her leg, completely exhausted it would seem. Stephen unlocks her wrist restraint, letting her take it off in her own time. She weakly reaches up and begins to undo her final restraint. I rattle the glass and hear a choked sob reverberate loudly.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 03-01-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #16
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Ended due to ControlPhreak leaving