Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #61
kelly

kelly is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kelly
Default kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffprick
It was rainy and cold. She was just pulling up to her apartment when I first noticed her. Her tits were teasing me through their low cut blouse. Her firm ass was wagging as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna have her" I thought to myself and for teh next few days I stalked her, getting down her scheduale. When at last I had all the tools I would need adn had figured out when to get her, it was a cold december day and all offices were closing early for teh day. She was approaching her car when she noticed her tires were slashed adn she had to call an automechanic. I came instead, having locked the real one in a closet somewhere. "hello miss" I drawled. "Having problems?"
"yes i am,look at my tyres!can you help me?"
kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:24 AM   #62
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly
"yes i am,look at my tyres!can you help me?"
Kelly, I'm confused. Did I start a rp w/u? If I did, where is it, what's it called.

I turned back to my slut, leering. "I'm gonna make you a whore bitch. Now answer my question. Do you want to see the whole before you make your decision?"
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:03 AM   #63
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

" no i dont. Please just let me go, i didnt do anything do deserve this" My heart pounding and my body shaking as he speaks with a huge grin on his face.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #64
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation

"You don't want to see the pit? Well, then start acting like you will when you're in my whore house. If I walk up to you, a distinguished customer and tell you to get on your hands and knees so I can ass fuck you, what do you do?" I grab you by teh hair and leer.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #65
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stare into his eyes, i know i am unable to do such a thing, but i also dont wanna be hidden away anywhere from the world to starve to death or anything.

My mind racing with thoughts is making it hard for me to give him an answer, alone with the fear of what he is saying in general, causes me to become frozen in fear, and begging to be let go.

His eyes grow wider as his grip in my hair intencifies, i can see him getting impatient and angry at my lack of responce to his question.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote