Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Aquisition

Aquisition

She quivered as I approached her, looking at me in fear, her eyes watering. She had only met me a few hours ago, but knew exactly what my intentions were. She was young, and innocent. She was from peasant stock, but had been acquired by some means of which I don’t know. She had however been acquired specifically for me. I had made my specifics clear. I wanted a young virgin, fully intact.

I had pondered this trip for years, and actually started planning it about 18 months ago. I came here to have a virgin; one that I could use for my own pleasure, to dominate and violate. I had been with two virgins before. The first was in high school, and I had used a condom, and had been gentle. The second was my ex, who again required me to use a condom, and made me go slow, making me be gentle. We married a few years later, but then divorced after about ten years.

I had always fantasized about taking a virgin, bareback, not worrying about pulling out, and not worrying about her needs. I wanted to mount a virgin, thrust myself inside her at my pace, not hers, feel her flesh gripping my bare skin as I deflowered her, and come inside her without worrying about the consequence. In life, most virgins are not using birth control,, so condoms become a necessity. Also, in North America, if you pound brutally into a girl, while she begs you to stop, the police will be dropping by shortly thereafter. In this part of the world however, the police are paid not to interfere.

I had saved considerable money for this, and made several trips before becoming acquainted with the right people. I had used prostitutes here, but always using condoms. Now, knowing the right people, and being able to offer the right price, I had procured an intact virgin. Who she was, where she came from and how they acquired her were not my concern. They paid off the local police to turn a blind eye to their operations. In this part of the world, life was cheap, and humans could basically be bought, sold, and kidnapped into slavery. So long as the right authorities were paid off, nobody interfered with the business.

They had put her in a nice white form fitting dress, that stopped just above her knees. They did up her hair, and had some make up on her. She was beautiful. Petite, shiny black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. She had a nice ass, and medium/small tits and slender looking legs, with no blemishes. She was a beautiful package, that I was going to break open. I was already rock hard.

I walked up to her, and grabbed her, pulling her in close as I forced my mouth upon hers, kissing her as my hands started molesting her body. She quivered and squirmed in discomfort at the feel of a strange mans hands touching her body. As I kissed her, my hands mauled her ass through the fabric of her form fitting dress as the delicate young girl quivered in fear and revulsion.

My hands roamed lower, and encountered the soft skin of her thighs as I held her fast, not letting her escape. She knew she had no choice, but still she tensed, resisting ever so slightly. Bringing my hands up, I slid her dress up the back of her legs as I brought them to her ass, covered in a nice pair of sexy panties. I groped and squeezed the tight ass, molesting her butt cheeks as I kissed her, grinding my pelvis into the frightened girl as she quivered in fear.

Suddenly, I roughly turned her around, making her emit a girlish yelp from the roughness of the movement. Grabbing her arms, I pulled them up, and brought them around my neck as I stood behind her, running my hands over her front, mauling her small little breasts, budding with youth and innocence. Her tender young mounds were soft and delicate beneath the material of her dress.

Reaching up to her neck, I undid the clip at the back of her dress and started to unzip it, as I slide the dress down off of her body. She is not wearing a bra, so two beautiful pert little breasts come into view as I slide the material over the light brown skin of her chest, and then over her hips, and then down off of her legs.

Pushing her against the wall roughly, raising her hands up against the wall, I started mauling her soft little tits, feeling the tender little mounds, almost dwarfed by the hands mauling them as the young girl shivered and breathed hard, trying to control her fear. I massaged the soft little buds, pinching the nipples as I explored her.

Then, running my hands down her body, I start guiding my hand around her front and going between her legs. I found the outline of her vulva, pressing through the fabric of her panties, and started to stroke it. She tried to close her legs, but I pushed them apart roughly. I started rubbing roughly, just wanting to molest the little darling, not really concerned about satisfying her. My hands went inside the panties, and found her soft little pussy and I started to stroke it as she gasped and tensed up.

Grabbing the material, I yanked it down, pulling it from her legs, leaving her nude. I then started molesting her, feeling her ass, and her thighs, and eventually probing her pussy from behind. I started to push a finger into her, and she responded by standing on her toes, to escape the penetration. I barely penetrated that far, when I came in contact with the prize I had paid so much for. Her hymen nicely blocked my finger from penetrating further. The tightness of her little pussy gripping my finger made me want to tear into her. I just knew by how tight it felt on my finger it would feel fucking incredible around my cock, and that the penetration would cause her considerable pain. I hate to admit it, but the thought of that really excited me.

I quickly stripped behind her, getting fully naked. Then I stepped up behind her, pressing my body against hers as she felt my erection against the small of her back as I went back to feeling her up with my hands.

I suddenly turned her around abruptly, making her yelp. I grabbed one of her delicate small hands, and brought it to my cock, wrapping the slender fingers around it as she looked in a mixture of awe and fear at the long thick hardened flesh, all swollen with veins all over it. I started moving her hand up and down, making her stroke me which she did awkwardly.

Reaching forward, I started to stroke her pussy with my fingers as I leaned in to kiss her, pressing her against the wall. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, as she tried to control her breathing. She was petrified, and not at all aroused. She didn’t know what she did wrong, to be left with this large white man who was doing humiliating and disgusting things with her body.

As we stroked each other for several minutes, my excitement built, until I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed to take her now!

Spinning her away from the wall I pushed her towards the bed, making her yelp from the roughness, as I dragged her across the room. I loved the way she yelped; so girlish and erotic. Pulling the covers off the bed, I pushed her onto the bed as she resisted slightly, a frightened look on her face. I crawled on top of her, my body over hers as she froze, fear showing on her face. This turned me on. To be frank this was part of the fantasy; to be able to dominate a young virgin for my pleasure, to take her against her will. I wanted to deflower a young virgin, bareback, pin her down and be rough with her as she cried in pain, and come inside her. The ultimate fantasy.

I wanted to dominate her, take her roughly before she was ready. I wanted her to be frightened and overwhelmed by the experience.....I wanted to hurt her.
Grabbing her thighs, I roughly spread them causing her to whimper at the abruptness of it. Reaching with both hands, I placed a thumb on either side of her pussy and pulled her lips open, and got a good look at her virgin seal. No two hymens are the same, and this one was the most complete looking one I had ever seen. The openings in some hymens are so wide that if a guy is careful he can simply stretch the hymen around his cock without tearing it. This one however had a very small opening, barely enough to allow for menstruation, so it would be tearing open. Furthermore, this one seemed rather thick and resilient. Some are so thin they are almost see through, but not this one. Driving my cock through this would definitely cause tearing, bleeding and pain. In addition to that her cunt was the tightest I had ever felt, and stretching that open would fucking hurt her. Fuck I was getting excited!

Mounting her, I positioned myself between her legs as the frightened girl looked at me with terrified brown eyes, al vulnerable in their innocence. When I reached down, grasping my cock and guiding it to her virginal flower, she trembled and tensed up. Exactly the reaction I wanted. I wanted her to fear the pending penetration of her delicate young body. I looked mercilessly down into her frightened begging eyes as I pinned her legs apart and aligned my hardened phallus up with the entrance to her untouched virgin portal. I wanted her afraid. I wanted her to feel overpowered, and see the brutal lust in my eyes as I mounted her. I wanted her to know well in advance that this was going to be an ordeal.

As the tip of my head touched the soft wet flesh, a shiver went through my body, as her body trembled in fear as she gasped at the sensation. I grasped the thick shaft, and guided it a bit deeper between her labia, sliding it up and down, letting the anticipation build as she tensed up in fear, her lips pressed tightly together as she breathed rapidly through her nose. I kept this up for a few moments, letting her fear mount, enjoying her fear. After a few more moments, she started to relax a bit, as though she felt this was all I would do. I was about to shatter her illusions, along with her cherry. Just as she started to draw in a breath, I lunged forward, driving my cock into her tight little opening, forcing it open as it tried to resist the penetration but losing the battle as I forced her tightness open, sliding right up against her hymen.

Her immediate reaction was to scream, and frantically struggle to escape the cruel violation of her body. I was prepared for this, and had her pinned tightly underneath me, as she tried to close her legs, and get out from under me. The frightened girl, was not going to escape this, despite her frantic struggles, and cries of pain fell on merciless ears.

Drawing back, I lunged forward with all my might, driving my rock hard cock through her hymen, tearing it apart as she squealed a high pitched cry. That high pitched girlish cry was so erotic. I had anticipated that sound, but now hearing it, it sent waves of excitement through my body. My cock drove several inches into her cunt, before being stopped by her tightness.

She struggled like she was being killed, screaming something in her language that I did not understand as her tightness grasped the first several inches of my cock. She was in terrible pain, and her body was thrashing, but she was so petite, she really had no chance. I was going to fuck this tight little cutie, regardless of how it hurt her.

I started to work the rest of my cock into her, as she cried and pleaded with me in her language. It felt incredible the way her tightness resisted my penetrating flesh, only to relent and slide tightly over my sensitive flesh. Inch by inch I worked it in as the young girl squealed and cried, her tender little body wriggling frantically in a futile gesture to escape her painful defloration.

I wanted to get the rest in faster, so I jerked my hips forward a few more times, eliciting a pained scream with each brutal thrust as I wedged her sensitive young tightness open, stretching and tearing it until I got balls deep, slamming my cockhead against her cervix, causing a unique cry of pain with that last thrust.

I held my position, feeling her delicious tightness grasping my hardened flesh as she cried and pleaded, still struggling as though she believed she could somehow escape. This was everything I imagined it would be and more. My flesh was deep inside the body of a frightened young virgin, bareback, her tight flesh gripping me as her erotically frightened cries of pain echoed through the room.

As her cries started to subside, as she started whimpering, still squirming, I drew back and thrust myself hard into her body, eliciting another high pitched cry of pain as my manhood forced the poor young girl’s most intimate tissue open with merciless force.

Then I started fucking my little virginal toy. I was not making love to her, nor was I worrying about her enjoyment or endeavoring to be gentle and avoid hurting her. I was fucking her....raping her, enjoying the sense of conquest, the sense of violating such innocence. In addition to the delicious feel of her tight little pussy squeezing my cock so nicely, I enjoyed the fact that each thrust hurt her, drove pain into her delicate lady flower, causing her whole body to tense repeatedly in anticipation of each thrust, as she scrunched her eyes shut each time, clenching her teeth only to have her eyes snap open wide with each thrust as she cried out in unison with each brutal lunge of my hips.
It must have been terrible for the young girl, to be pinned down and deflowered like this, by a strange man who couldn’t speak her language and who clearly enjoyed hurting her. I’m sure the visual effect must have been brutal looking; this delicate frightened young girl, pinned beneath this large man, her legs forced apart as I pounded my pelvis into her nether regions, making her scream in agony with each thrust.

I kept this up for several minutes, brutally raping the screaming girl as the sheer violence of the rape caused the bed to move around noisily, banging into the wall...and it was a heavy bed. After several minutes, I sensed that I would not last much longer, and started working harder towards the inevitable orgasm. I grabbed her legs, and pinned them right back, grabbing her hair tightly with my right hand and started raping her toght young little pussy with savage ferocity, causing her screams to reach a higher pitch as I mercilessly violated the young girl until I felt the most intense orgasm I had felt in years starting.

I planted my staff balls deep into her, and held tight as my balls worked to pump my seed deep inside the crying girls womb, as I tensed for several moments. When it passed, I relaxed, dropping on top of her, sweating and breathing hard, my pelvis still pushing her legs apart as my cock remained inside her tightness while she sobbed and cried pitifully beneath me.

After a few moments I rolled off of her, my cock sliding out of her tightness as she whimpered, curling up on her side in the foetal position with her hands between her legs, her body shaking with her sobs.

Standing, I walked over to the fridge to get a beer, and opened it, taking a long swig. Turning back to her, I walked over to the bed wondering what to do next. I had her for several days, so I had all the time in the world to enjoy her, to brutalize her.
Putting down my beer, I walked over to the bed............

To be continued
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
NightIceOcean

NightIceOcean has initial reputation

This is fantastic! You deserve a pat on the back for such intense writing
NightIceOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You've never disappointed <3
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightIceOcean View Post
This is fantastic! You deserve a pat on the back for such intense writing
Thank you NIO, your feedback is very much appreciated.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 05-13-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
Mariekoukie6661

Mariekoukie6661 has initial reputation

Great story!!! Cant wait to see more
Mariekoukie6661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #6
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariekoukie6661 View Post
Great story!!! Cant wait to see more
THank you, glad you like it.