Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #21
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I started to get aroused with all the touching and kissing we were doing. So much subtlety, I unsnapped your pants and proceeded to put my hand down inside your panties and a couple of fingers to start fucking you pussy.

This was just half of the show as we started playing tongue tag with our hot mouths.

Thank god the theatre was fairly empty and very dark. Not a good position to get caught in. I finally had you get on your knees and then turn so your ass faced me. I pull down your pants and inserted my cock to ride you doggie style just leaning out of my seat.

Fucking in public and in the theatre…who am I? This is awesome.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #22
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I loved how you kissed. We frenched for a few minutes, than had me get on my hands and knees. I knew what was coming and I blushed. I quietly moaned as you inserted your cock into my ass. I moved forward and back as you moved as well. It made the plesure almost double. I gasped, trying not to be to loud.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I start slowly penetrating you and slam you with long hard strokes over and over.

Fuck you start moaning a bit. I give you my jacket to bite down on so we don’t get caught as you moan any louder.

Meanwhile I am pumping over and over then I finally get ready to cum. I grab your hips and slam my man seed deep in your ass.
“Ohhh my god ugghhh ohhh.” I say in a low tone and hope I stayed quiet enough.

You pull up your skirt and panties and just smile at me then give me another deep passionate kiss. I can’t believe you are a slut over night and not just any slut but MINE.

“I love you so much baby.” I whisper.

We sneak out of the movie before it is over and head for my car. Laughing and holding hands like any normal couple dating in love if we were normal I suppose.

“I can’t believe we did that.” I say chuckling.

We stopped off and got a bite at the local pizza joint. This is where I was a little concerned…you didn’t stop acting like my girlfriend not that I was stopping you but…Well nothing happened and didn’t run into anyone we knew.

“If you get any closer to me darling you will be on my lap not that I mind…uh umm.” I whisper in your ear and kiss your cheek.

We couldn’t get home fast enough as you unzipped my pants and proceeded to give me hummer on the way home…Oh boy please don’t have a cop pull me over.

“Oh Luna baby…ohhh” I exclaimed.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I bit down on your jacket, quietly moaning before you shot your sed into my ass. We ran out of the theader and got something to eat. I was so horny now, I couldn't belive it! As you drove home, I unzipped your pants and leaned down, and gave you a blow job. I hummed as I sucked and then moved my hand up and down your hard member. I keeped my hadn on your cock as I licked the top, then sucked your balls for a while. Before I knew it, we were home. And thank God, becasue I wanted to Fuck!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #25
RLA68
Banned

We finally pulled into the driveway and I almost had to pry you off of me. I wanted to get into the house.
“Luna, geesh my sexy little sexpot. Come on lets go in the house.” I pleaded.

We make it into the house and only to the living room as the both of attacked one another and luckily landed on the couch passionately kissing. Our clothes slowly but surely disappeared to the floor somewhere.

“I can’t believe how much I want you baby.” I whisper in your ear.

We are about to fuck and then a car pulls up…SHIT!

“Shit! I thought Mom and Dad were going to be gone the entire weekend. Get up and run upstairs Luna!” I said and grabbed as many of the clothes as I could then ran myself to my basement bedroom.

For some reason you were laughing hysterically the entire time. They came in and of course yelled for us. I threw on shorts and a t-shirt and came back up.

“Yes mom and dad…thought you were going to be gone the entire weekend.” I replied.

“Young man what is going on here? We found articles of clothing in the living room. Your shirt and a girl’s pair of panties.” Dad stated.

“Um, well I had a date over earlier. Sorry I know you forbid it but…well sorry.” I stammered.

“Well where is your sister?” Dad asked.

“Shit I don’t know I think she came home a little while ago and went to bed.” I said a little more under control.

“You know I am not 16 anymore. I know I shouldn’t have sex in your living room but I am a damn adult you know.” Saying trying to shift the subject.

You finally come down in your pajamas.

“Young lady, where you home when Mr. Pervert had his date over and tried screwing her on our furniture?” Dad asks you.

“No she wasn’t. My girlfriend for the night left just as she got home…so nothing happened other than some clothes thrown in the corner.” I interject.

“So at least your big sister was around to keep you in line. Very good job Luna. You need to keep a close on your brother and keep him out trouble.” Mom said.

“Well after I graduate I will get an apartment. I am sorry and will make sure it doesn’t happen again.” I state and walk toward the basement where we have a den and my bedroom.

“It better not young man.” Dad says angrily.

Later in the night as I expected I have a visitor slowly open my door and come toward my bed.

“What took you so long Luna?” I said smiling at you.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #26
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I grabbed as many clothes that I could and ran up the stairs, laughing with you. I ran into my room and shut the door. I looked threw my clothes and saw that my Panties were gone.
"shit!" I threw on some Pj's when I heard you tell mom and dad that I was sleeping. I cam down the stairs and acted tired, like if everyone had awoken me. When Dad asked me if I was home when you and his 'girlfriend' were here, you answered bebore me. We went up to bed, and after I heard dad Snoring, I knew that it was safe. I crawled out of bed and quietly opened your door and shut it agian. I crawled into bed with you as you asked me where I had been.
"Right next to you, babe." I smiled as I kissed you.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #27
RLA68
Banned

“Oh Luna, my sex goddess, I love you so.” I say as I roll on top of you and start kissing you passionately.

“Now where were we before we rudely got interrupted?” I say as I get between your legs.

I slowly insert my cock into your wet pussy. Fuck you are horney. I start pumping away and your hips are working perfectly in motion with my thrusts. I pump with long hard thrusts over and over. Finally I am feeling it and say, “Oh baby fuck…” Is all I can say.

I clutch you and shoot my man seed deep into your pussy. My poor sore dick is going to fall off if I fuck anymore. It is nice to be young and full of cum but even a horny bastard like me has limits.

We hug for while and exchange kisses. Then we drift off to sleep. Uh oh.

I wake up early and as I roll over there you are. Okay first it was pretty cool. You are so gorgeous but then what the fuck…

“Luna, Luna baby dear…wake up.” I almost cried. How was I going to explain this? You wake up and smile at me. Then you start stroking my cock…are you kidding me don’t you ever get tired of sex? Fuck I am going to nail you again before breakfast.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #28
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I quietly moan as you re-enter for the milionth time. I don't want wake mom and dad so I let out soft sighs and moans. After you shoot into me, we lay ther and make out. Soon we fall asleep.

"Luna, Luna baby dear...wake up." I hear as I wake. I open my eyes and smile as I see your sweet face. I stroke your cock with a smile. I love how it feels in my hand. I trace my thumb over the tip and then back down, giveing you a hand job.
"Good morning, Babe." I giggle.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #29
RLA68
Banned

I started kissing your gorgeous breasts and working your neck and mouth with my hot mouth. I was in the mode of battery charged and ready to go. I slid my hand down and started working your pussy. It didn’t take long at all.

I was moving between your legs when you had other ideas…you pushed me onto my back with a mischievous grin. “Luna? What?” I started.

Before I knew it you were straddling me and riding my cock with long hard strokes. We were grinding in perfect unison. Pumping harder and faster. Finally I clutched you and the both of us flexed and arched our bodies and Wow that was intense.

“Oh shit that incredible baby.” I said and tried to be soft. You just looked and smiled.

“If you weren’t my sex goddess Luna…this isn’t funny almost getting caught, but dam you are gorgeous.” I say and kiss you.

“Here put on my football jersey so it doesn’t look like you just woke up. We can say you came down stairs to watch TV in the den with me. Then go upstairs and mess up your bed at least a little…geesh.” I say trying to frantically think of something as I know Mom and Dad are up by now.

We go upstairs and yes they were at the breakfast table. “Well you two are up early.” Dad says.

“Yes, Luna came down to watch some TV and talk to me. I am sorry about last night and I know I was wrong.” I say and put my head down. You stand there for a moment but then head upstairs.

“Young man, I appreciate that. I am very proud of you little girl talking to your little brother. I think the both of you should spend more time together and maybe she will be a good influence on you.” Dad says and I nod.

“Well I am at least glad to see the two of you getting along. I know it wasn’t long ago you freaked when she wore one of your football jerseys.” Mom says and comes over gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

“Well if our little social butterfly Luna isn’t too busy…like I said, she could show you a good example. I think the two of you should spend more time together. Here is some money if you want to go to the mall and get something to eat.” Dad says as you come back down.

“Hey sis do you want to spend this wonderful Saturday together?” I ask you almost a little nervous.

“Dad gave me some money so we can go to the mall and get a bite. Apparently I need your good example to get me on the right path.” I chuckle a bit.

“Grab a shower and holler when you are done then I will get one and we can go.” I state to you.

Mom and Dad are smiling from ear to ear. They have no idea. No idea how many times I banged their daughter and intend on screwing her today.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #30
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Sure! I go with you!" I smile then head into the shower, thinking aobut thismorning, and how I had finaly gotten to do waht I had always wanted, to ride your cock. I wash myself, then get out and blowdry my hair. I change into a black shirt with draw up strings on the sides, and tight blue jeans. I run out of my room.
"Ron! I ready to go to the Mall!" I call for you.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #31
RLA68
Banned

You call to me you are done. I hustle up the stairs with my clothes to take my shower. You start hugging on me…”Behave damn it.” I growl a little bit. “I will be down shortly so go downstairs. Entertain the folks with how great of a daughter they have compared to the pervert son.” I chuckle.

I finally take my shower and come down in blue jeans and a hard rock café button down shirt.

“Well young man at least you don’t look like bum taking your sister out.” My dad jokes and thinks he is funny. I plan on nailing your daughter my sister several times today dad I thought to myself.

“Come on Luna.” I say and walk toward my car.

In the car we talk as I pull out of the drive way.
“Sure is nice to have the parent’s approval when nailing their daughter.” I smirk and caress your thigh.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #32
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I giggle as you touch my thigh.
"Oh behave, Babe!" I giggle again as I slap your hand away, playfuly.
"Save it for the Mall." I say quietly as I smile at you. The mall comes into veiw and I wink at you.
"Our little play ground." I say.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #33
RLA68
Banned

I park the car and I reach over and kiss you passionately. “I love you Luna.” I tell you

We get out and walk toward the mall. You grab my hand. I go with it but I hope no one sees us as we act like a girlfriend and boyfriend couple.

"So my love where doyou want to go first" I ask you.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #34
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"I love you too!" I smiled. I hold your hand, but I could feel you tence up. I can understand, sence some of our friends could be in there. You ask me where I want to go and I think for a second.
"Lets go to the clothes store! You can help me try clothes on." I wink at you.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #35
RLA68
Banned

"Lets go to the clothes store! You can help me try clothes on." You wink at me.

Oh shit…I can see something coming out of this. You lead me to this local store that has skirts, dresses, swim suits and yes lingerie. Oh fuck this is going to be good.

“Ah huh. Nice store honey.” I say and put my arm around you and kiss your forehead. “Anything you want, I have my plastic honey.” I say.

We go over to the dressing room area. You talk to the clerk but just to get a key to the dressing room…we can help ourselves you tell her.

My cock is awake and straining against my pants…great.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #36
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I ask the clerk for a key, and she hads one to me. I look over at you with a big smile on my face. I walk over to you.
"Wait untill I text you." I tell you. I'm holding some lingerie and I wink at you again as I walk into the changeing rooms.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #37
RLA68
Banned

"Wait untill I text you." You tell me. You have some lingerie and go into the changing room.

What can you have in your devious little mind?

“Okay babe.” I say as you leave.

I am certainly getting very worked up just seeing this stuff let alone imagining you in it.

Here is a text right now…
Old 07-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #38
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I text you, Saying " 'Cum' on in!" with a small winking face. It set my phone down and look my self over in the mirror again. I have on a small black thong and a see-through bra that had a black tint to it. My hair was down, and I had messed it up slightly. I see the door open and I pose on the wall in a sexy position.
"What took you so long?' I ask in the sexiest voice I could manage.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #39
RLA68
Banned

I smile and walk toward the dressing room. I open the door you left unlocked and oh my god you look so hot as I enter.

“Holy shit Luna. You are so buying that outfit you look so hot!” I say I enter and shut and lock it behind me.

I approach you and kiss you passionately. Then I start lifting up the lingerie and drop my pants.

“I can’t believe I am doing this. I want you so bad.” I say as I hold your legs and guide my cock toward your pussy. I kiss you over and over until I finally penetrate you. I wedge against the wall as I start to pump in and out.
“Oh you feel so good.” I exclaim.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #40
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I kiss passionately back and smile as you penetrate me. My breasts bounce as you fuck me in a public changeing room. My foot of the leg that you are holding finds your ass and massages it with the heel of my foot.
"Oh shit, Ron." I gasp.