Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
pussytaker
Banned

pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussytaker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Battle Lines

BATTLE LINES

I am at war with the foulest of creatures, yes, even fouler than rapists. An atheist, one who dares to call the Holy Words of God fiction, one who does not even believe in believing, that thinks faith is the weakest defense of all. It is infuriating. How can I share blood with someone so incredibly stupid? I myself, despite my black, foul mind am a stalwart soldier of Christ, defending my beliefs as best I can – I am not an eloquent speaker, and as isolated as I find myself, the only people who could really attack me are family members. But no matter how inadequate my words are, my faith cannot be shaken. I am convinced in the existence of God, and because of that existence, the reason all other things exist. I will never change my convictions, what I grew up learning is engraved in my flesh and the stone of the heart. It can never be taken from me, never cheapened. The fools who insult such wisdom seal their own infernal fate, first as unwilling easily manipulated tools of the devil, and then sharing in the same fate as his dedicated servants - “the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever” uhm, something like that.

I guess what is so offensive to me, if that God and Jesus, and all the great heroes and villains, miracles and sins and histories of the Bible – if all those do not exist, then neither does my salvation, my redemption, my hope to be free of these darkest of carnal urges. And I cannot, will not, ever accept that. It is more than that I know better. I know. God knows. Those who do not know, who are only happy with visible proof to validate anything – those are the ones who are truly beyond knowledge and grace. I have no sympathy for them, no pity for them. For when they do learn that there is more to sight, more to the material, it will be too late. Crippled in what they sneer at, faith, they will go the way of the fallen, and fall with them. Fall forever. I would mourn, but I am not the type. I take pride in the fall of my enemies, I glory in their destruction. That they share my blood is regrettable, but it is rare enough, and I am not spreading it. Nor will I ever have the desire to.

I am committed to God, his power is the only thing that can purge this dark poison in my blood, this evil fire in my soul. When I rise from death in the new world I will be free of these dark desires. I will not even miss them. Maybe that is not fair, I would lose part of who I am with those desires – but you cannot follow what the Bible prescribes for your eyes or limbs – If your brain causes you to sin, rip it out and throw it on the fire. Better for a man to enter heaven with no brain than -” See, that would not work.

I am prisoner of dark lusts, but without my commitment to God and my self control that comes from adherence to a moral code of law and order, I would be an animal, a minion of chaos, and I would not care who I hurt, raped, murdered. I would do it and keep doing it until I am shot down like a rabid dog. Without God in so many people's lives, without Jesus living in their hearts, the entire world would be full of such crazed disciples of chaos. We would be savaging each other for the sake of savagery, our desires so white hot the call of needs like food, clothing, shelter, would be distant annoyances as we sated our lust, our violence, our tastes for blood and pain and death. We would completely destroy ourselves, the world would go up in flames and incinerate our fallen corpses, and when the raging inferno died down, all that would be left would be a wasteland, a planet just like Mars, a far cry from Earth.

Jesus really is the Hope of the World. Maligning that hope enrages me. Such opponents are either demons in flesh or never understood what it meant to be a human being in the first place.

I know evil. My mind is twisted, filled with foul thoughts and wicked fantasies. What man's isn't? But what man has control like I do, to know real sexual contact can rot the flesh and mind worse than any putrid fantasy. What man would care? What man would use righteous motivations as a reason to hold back human nature and basic desires?

A rare, exquisite breed indeed.

I am committed to God the way others are committed to their job, or their wife. It may not be obvious, looking at my mostly immobile loser state, but I have sacrificed almost everything in my life to keep my blood pure. Associations. Friends. Mobility. Ability. Success. Funds. Experience. All have taken a back seat to this burning desire above all others – to rebel, to buck the trend, to spit in the face of all who want to lose it and dare to say this.

I want to die a virgin.

It means nothing here, but I am sure it means something to God.

I do not need a monastery, or surgery. You can have the biggest tits, the tightest cunt, the most perfect ass. You are a living fountain of disease. My cock will stay limp.

Happy Raping!

You get to live out my fantasies, but then again, you get to pay the price that I don't. Or the smarter of you just keep them fantasies, regardless.

PUSSY TAKER
pussytaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussytaker View Post
BATTLE LINES

I am at war with the foulest of creatures, yes, even fouler than rapists. An atheist, one who dares to call the Holy Words of God fiction...
I'm an atheist. Go fuck yourself. That is all.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

. . .Okay, so shall we pretend that this thread doesn't exist before the crazy spreads?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
temira

temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interestingly, I'm reminded of Salvador Dali.

I can't forget what I don't even remember.
temira is offline   Reply With Quote