Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
Tanya

Default a hot night

sd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:38 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your soft body bejeweled with persperation, your breasts rising and falling in the moonlight, nipples jutting in invitation. Your lithe thighs whisper together, stroking each other in restless movement, The lurker watches, his organ rising in anticipation.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
Tanya

dsa

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:47 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have slipped in the house while my buddy lurks outside her open window. I stop suddenly as she raises up and gets a drink. She is back down so I am ready to spring like a mountain lion on a rabbit. I swiftly straddle her prone body and hold a clear plastic bag over her head.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:43 AM   #5
The_PuppetMaster

The_PuppetMaster has initial reputation
Talking rapeing tanya

well i would go in to your bedroom i see you sleeping on the bed i would sneak up behind you stuff a rag in your mouth to keep you quiet than i would cuff your hand down to the bed post get out a back ball gag stuff it in your mouth fasen the leather straps behind your neck nice and tight than i would pull out a clear plastic bag pull it over your head nice and tight hearing you moaning screams into the ball gag would get my dick hard as a rock you start getting light headed than the next thing you know your starting to come to your in a strange room you have never seen before as your become more aware of your surrounding you try to move but you can't your tied down to a bed in a spread eagle position you try to scream but it's just muffled moans as you start to look around a see a a wide array of gags paddles and other sex toys than you notice your curling iron is on a night stand next to the bed it's turned on about the time you notice that you hear the sound of foot steps you see a man and a woman comeing down the stairs comeing towards the bed the woman comes towards you and starts getting undressed while the man is setting up a video camera the woman is fully undressed now she looks at you and with a evil grin she says are you ready to have some fun she than pulls out a 10" long 2" wide dildo puts on the strap-on she takes the gag out of your mouth before you can say a word she is ramming it down your throat telling you to suck her dick or your gonna get punished your trying to fight it pulling away she stops and says good than smiles evily again stuffing the gag back into your mouth she than gets on stop of you and rams the strap-on inside you nice and hard ramming your pussy raw she than grabs your curling iron and starts touch your breasts at first than rubbing them with your very hot curling iron she moves onto pinching your nipples with it while ramming your pussy raw

sorry for any typos in the story any feed back about the story would be great

Last edited by The_PuppetMaster; 06-29-2006 at 05:48 AM.
The_PuppetMaster is offline   Reply With Quote