Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #21
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

Thanks for the find Hume L. Yates! Anyone know of anything else along these lines, or would be interested in rp'ing it?
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
fleure

fleure Level 2 (200+)fleure Level 2 (200+)fleure Level 2 (200+)

During my early teenage years my younger sister and me were put into an internat by our parents because we lived in a very countryside. My sister got molested by some older guys e.g. made to eat sand or disgusting things, put into mud etc. As I tried to protect her, they did the same to me. One day one of those guys told me to perform sexual acts with them and they will leave my sister. I did what they wanted. Over two years long and no one found out. Not even my room mate. Today it may sound strange, but doing what they wanted gave me the power to protect my sister. It gave me a kind of a protective and strong feeling and this maybe is the cause why I don't look back in anger or as a psychic wreck.
fleure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #23
minakums4u

minakums4u Level 1 (100+)minakums4u Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleure View Post
During my early teenage years my younger sister and me were put into an internat by our parents because we lived in a very countryside. My sister got molested by some older guys e.g. made to eat sand or disgusting things, put into mud etc. As I tried to protect her, they did the same to me. One day one of those guys told me to perform sexual acts with them and they will leave my sister. I did what they wanted. Over two years long and no one found out. Not even my room mate. Today it may sound strange, but doing what they wanted gave me the power to protect my sister. It gave me a kind of a protective and strong feeling and this maybe is the cause why I don't look back in anger or as a psychic wreck.
that took guts..kudos to you and your sis for getting through that.
minakums4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:32 AM   #24
FLbeachfamily

FLbeachfamily has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to FLbeachfamily

My wife Brittany had something very similar happen to her and I fantasize about it all the time!! Lets keep the posts coming...
FLbeachfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #25
shy small virgin

shy small virgin has initial reputation

This is an idea I've liked since I was really little fantasizing lying on my back on the bottom bunk. My fantasies always centre on a man who's after me specifically though so the threats were always violence or death rather than sexual assault - on the rare chance when it was sexual assault, he didn't mean it. It was probably my first rape fantasy, actually - the guilt-free sex of someone who's forced into it by being good.

I still love the idea of being forced to leave with a man because he threatens someone else. Then maybe he takes me out to wherever and when the threat to whoever is no longer an immediate issue I'm free to scream and struggle and try to escape. I don't succeed, of course - he hasn't gone to all this trouble just to let me go.
shy small virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #26
ravaged_sarah

ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)ravaged_sarah Level 2 (200+)

I have a fantasy where I try to protect (an imaginary) neice from a gang of men, but of course, they always end up taking the both of us anyway! x
ravaged_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote