Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)
Default ST Voyager conquered

Here is the beginning of a Star Trek Voyager story. I have taken some liberties with the ST universe, but not so much as to make anything unrecognizable to the typical fan of the show. If you don't know anything about ST, don't worry. The hottest character on the show will be treated quite viciously by some very bad guys. I'll try to add enough ST content for fans, while not isolating non-fnas. Comments and suggestions are welcome. As always this is just a fantasy for shits and giggles. Hope you enjoy.

Conquered by Klingons.

The attack had been so sudden that none of the crew of the Starship Voyager had time to react. Having nearly completed their journey through the delta quadrant, everyone knew that their next contact would be with a friendly ship that would help them find their eay to Earth. They had survived countless attacks by numerous enemies. The Kazon, the Borg, all who had attempted to capture or destroy Voyager had failed. Along the way they had befriended some alien species, and had even rescued a human whom the Borg had assimilated since childhood. She had developed into a full partner in the Voayger crew...her intelligence and beauty were they envy of every male on the ship. Even the hologram doctor had become infatuated with her, but all advances had failed. Seven of Nine, or Seven, was the untouchable blonde goddess of the ship. But no one had time for that nonesense anymore, they were almost home.

Unfortunately, the alpha quadrant was in the midst of the most brutal war any species had ever known. The Founders with their ruthless Gem Hadar had invaded the alpha quadrant gaining allies from the Cardasian and Breen Empires. They had nearly conquered the Federation and Romulan Star Empire. The Klingon Empire had already fallen and was in shambles, once the most feared race in the galaxy, it had been invaded and conquered. With the fall of the Klingon homeworld of Kronos, the remnant of the Klingon empire fell into the old ways of the warrior. Kill or Conquer and Subjugate your enemies. Ships that had once been proud and honorable, now preyed on all who fell into sensor range. With the Founders busy trying to conquer the rest of the quadrant, the rogue Klingons were free to brutalize any and all that they found.

"Captain, three Klingon cruisers are on an intercept course," said Tuvok the calm Vulcan weapons officer, "Shall we go to red alert?" Captain Kathryn Janeway of the starship Voyager was usually cautious when encountering a new species, but being so close to home and believing that the Klingons were still friendly toward Federation ships she was more cavalier. "No Mr. Tuvok, I think our welcoming committee has just arrived. Lets not insult our hosts."

The three Klingon cruisers had witnessed the destruction of homes and families on their homeworld. Although their commander had lead them to numerous victories over the Founders, they had found themsleves on the losing side of the struggle. They had been on the run for nearly a year and relished the thought of battle. "Captain Krang, the federation ship is not raising shields or arming weapons." "Very well, it looks like this ship is ours for the taking"...said the Captian of the small armada. It had been a long time since he or his crew had seen victory, and this appeared to be the opportunity he had been waiting for. "Charge all weapons, and prepare to board the ship." He and his crew had lost everything since their loss to the Founders, and the lack of easy prey had caused much friction on his ship. "I need to let my men release their anger on this ship and its crew, or they will start killing each other" thought Captain Krang.

He knew what he must do..."Krang to all vessels, we have been running for to long, its time to restore our place as Klingons. Kill all the males when we board, and keep the females for our pleasure. They will feel the power that runs through our veins!" A gutteral cheer rose from the crew of his ship and the other ship under his command. They would storm the Federation ship and claim the females as their own. Krang felt a twitch of anticipation in his member at the thought of taking a human female for his own, she would feel his power. "Attack at will!" cried Krang, it had begun.
tierez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

"Captain Janeway, our shields are down, and wepons are not operable!" The always cool Tuvok reported the tactical situation to this captian, "All three Klingon ships are..." an immense blast rocked the bridge of Voyager, throwing superheated gas onto much of the crew, including Tuvok. "Mr. Tuvok are you alright?" exclaimed Janeway. She looked over and saw, Tuvok had been killed along with most of her bridge crew. Only she and a helmsman survived. Rattled by the unexpected attack, she was brought back to her senses by the voice of Seven of Nine, "Captain, we are being boarded by Klingon Warriors, our situation is becoming..." She was cut off by another Klingon salvo, Janeway knew the situation, she began to order the self destruct sequence when a flash of transporters filled the bridge. A squad of Klingons surrounded her, she raised her phaser, but the blunt end of the Klingon sword knocked her unconscious.

In engineering, Seven of Nine was able to set up a temporary force field to prevent more Klingons from transporting to Voyager. But it wouldn't last long. The Klingons already there, began the killing. Seven saw crewman after crewman vaporized by disruptors or impaled on Klingon blades. Belanna the half klingon-half human chief of engineering was subdued by the invaders. Seven ran from engineering towards her Borg alcove, if she had stayed only an instant longer, Seven would have witnessed the beginning of the brutal rape of the women on Voyager.

Krang was among the last of the Klingons to board the Federation ship, he beamed to the engineering section. He saw a blonde human female escape engineering. She had enormous breasts, a tight ass and blonde hair. At the last moment, he saw her flashing blue eyes, unheard of in Klingon women. Krang knew instantly which woman would suffer under him. He followed Seven from engineering, she was out of sight, but his heightened sense of smell and Seven's newly acquired habit of using perfume told him where she had gone. Krangs dick lurched at the thought of impaling her.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:46 AM   #3
tierez

At her alcove in the cargo bay, Seven knew that the ship was all but lost. Her last chance was to try to communicate with the remnant of Starfleet. She knew by this time that the entire Alpha quadrant was in turmoil. The Jem'Hadar had conquered the Klingons, and she was facing the most ruthless race in the sector after they had been defeated, a "very dire circumstance" she said coldly to herself while trying to catch her breath from running the eight decks from engineering. As a borg her emotions were hidden, but since her rescue from the cybernetic race, she found it more and more dificult to control her base fears. The ache in her stomach and the cold seat on her brow confirmed this new found fear.

She still had trouble dealing with emotions, and when they surfaced, she still couldn't handle the stress. A consequence of this was her highly tuned senses, heightened sense of touch and an uncontrollable sense of dread filled her as she performed all she could to save her friends and herself.

She tapped into the internal sensors of the ship, and to her horror, she saw scene after scene of death and rape of the entire Voyager crew. The men were killed and the women were being beaten, bitten and brutally raped by the Klingon attackers. The dread in her began to take hold, it was all she could do to control her fear. The sweat poured from every inch of her body, the skin tight body suit began to be saturated with her scent.

Krang could not help but smell the pheromone of fear permeating from the blonde, its was like a stench. But to him, it was a stench of fertile white human eggs ready to be conqured by his Klingon semen. After following the blonde to her alcove, he stopped for a moment to prepare. His blade at the ready, and his cock was nearly erect, he entered the cargo bay. His nubile prize was startled at his presence, she was like a "deer in the headlights" to quote an ancient human saying.

As the door closed behind him, Krang quickly used his disruptor on the door, locking himself in with his prey. Although she didn't know it yet, the blonde was his. Krang laughed out loud at the human female. She let out a gasp of desperation at his sight, this gasp flooded the room with the scent of surrender. At least to Krang. He still had to subdue her, and he was at the ready. His penis twinged with bony anticipation, she was his, and she knew it. All that remained was for Krang to beat the female into submission and tear her fragile sex into pieces. "You human females are so fragile. I'm going to make you bleed!" Seven sprang from the console, attacking Krang. An electrical shock from his disruptor filled her body.

Krang looked down, she was paralyzed. Seven began to stir ready to defend herself. Krang laughed, "I want you to struggle human", he breathed deep finally gathering the smell of her untouched sex. His dick sprang fully, the jagged barbs of his member sharpened themselves in anticipation.

Last edited by tierez; 08-24-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:40 AM   #4
tierez

Does anyone want me to continue...?
Old 08-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
This is interesting! Yes! Absolutely, continue! :P

I like how you catered to the non-fans of the show (like me). I haven't watched a single episode of it... not that I chose not to watch it, I just didn't get the opportunity.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Dude, I'm a big ST fan and who hasn't had the fantasy of getting into 7 of 9's tight skinsuit? Please finish this story.
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #7
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

7 of 9 is as hot as they come. Just the way that bodysuit fits her.

Please continue

Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
RedRum

RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
indeed.
RedRum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #9
ARLEAK

ARLEAK has initial reputation

For the love of god please continue. Our lives depend on it!
ARLEAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #10
BoredDrone

BoredDrone has initial reputation
Default Here's hoping

Nice story i hope you do continue it - please

For those that don’t Trek the pic is of Seven tied and being threatened
(ok by a non klingon, so sue me!)

And for those that do Trek (sigh) how about this

“Resistance is futile....but fun !!!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg starlog5b.jpg (31.6 KB, 520 views)
BoredDrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #11
tierez

It seems some people want this story to go on. Give me some time and I think I can do it justice. Lemme know if you have any suggestions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeri_1.jpg (63.4 KB, 506 views)
File Type: jpg jeriryan030a.jpg (76.0 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg jeri_5.jpg (24.2 KB, 489 views)
Old 08-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #12
tierez

Looking down at the struggling blonde goddess, Krang noticed some peculiar additions not normally seen on human females. Talking more to himself than anyone, the sex crazed Klingon looked down on his soon to be raped and impregnated captive. "What are these mechanical devices human?"

The occular eye implant, the carpal enhancement on her hand and the sensory enabler briefly confused the Captain of the small Klingon Armada.
"What have you Federation weaklings done to yourselves?" It took a moment, then it dawned on the warrior. "You! You are a Borg!" The truth of her lineage had been revealed, she was no mere human woman, she was a human/borg hybrid. Not quite human but not a true drone.

This realization enraged the Klingon, he had seen his friends, shipmates defeated by the Dominion, but only once in his life had he seen the complete destuction of his former family. It wasn't at the hands of a Jem Hadar or Cardasian, but at the cold unfeeling touch of the dreaded borg. During the first invasion of the alpha quadrant of the borg he witnessed his entire family being assimilated. His wife and children were transformed into mindless creatures devoted to the hive. Never given the opportunity to prove themselves or enter the halls of Stovokor, the blessed Klingon afterlife.
They had been doomed by the borg, never to reach the halls of redemption.

Krang was sent into a frenzy of rape and revenge. All of his hate, grief and vengeance was going to be poured into the body of this virginal human woman. Her past life, her unknowing allegiance to a hive mind was going to be her down fall. Though she was immobile due to Krangs disruptor. She had yet to feel the full fury of the Klingon.

With the revelation of her past, and the fury of her enemy. Nothing was going to stop the furious defilement of her body. Seven believed that she would be able to withstand his attack. Nothing could have prepared her for the agony that Krang was to bring down on her. She stared up at her assailant defiantly, the effects of the disruptor still coursing through her body. But in one moment of looking into his eyes, terrifying clarity. Seven Knew!

Captain Krang of the Imperial Klingon Navy, was going to use every tool he had to make her suffer as no human woman had suffered before!

Last edited by tierez; 08-24-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:34 AM   #13
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great stuff!!

Hopefully its a long eventfull rape, but not damaging. I think she would make a great Captains pleasure slave until he growes tired and sells her off, or throws her to the crew. Maybe use her to lure in other Starfleet personel?

But those are my suggestions. You write whatever ya want. It's all good stuff. + Rep to you

Gryph

Oh and thanks for the pics.
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #14
ambtman

ambtman has initial reputation

This is just great. I can't say how much I enjoy the idea of Voyager and it's female crew being captured and worked over. My only suggestion would be to bring in more crew members.
ambtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:00 AM   #15
SlySampson

SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SlySampson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seven is so hot, thank you so much.
SlySampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:24 AM   #16
nabisco

nabisco has initial reputation

thx
nabisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
freepronman

freepronman has initial reputation

nice
freepronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:08 AM   #18
speedtracker

speedtracker has initial reputation

super
speedtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:23 AM   #19
tempm1234

tempm1234 has initial reputation

how about some janeway
some humiliation would be fitting
tempm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:38 PM   #20
Pan77

Pan77 has initial reputation

Great story development tierez. You make it easy for the imagination to see the action. Pleae continue.
Pan77 is offline   Reply With Quote