Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Ride (Colossus & gaggirl)

I haven't been riding too long, but I love it. Nothing like going for a ride on a sunny morning!

Hauling up my leather pants and zipping up my jacket, my heart beats a little faster in my chest. Today will be my first ride alone as my mans out of town. Weve been on a few rides so Ill just follow familiar roads. If I get lost I wont be too worried. Dont they say the best way to learn your way around is to get lost?

I start up my little Aprilia and drive off through tambo and out. Bolstered by my independence and feeling of freedom I quickly take new roads. They prove to be an excellent choice. Windy bends, long straights. I'm enjoying whats immediately in front of me so much, I don't realise the road has been inclining slightly for quite while, when suddenly the road winds steeply upwards. Havent done a mountain ride yet. It makes me nervous, but Its too late to stop now.

I take it slow, but thankfully the road is very deserted and there is noone else to worry about. Riding up into it feels like I'm riding into a freezer. The smell is gorgeous- a thick fresh forest scent enhanced with the gently warming sun shining out of the clear sky. Riding it feels extremely cold. I ride around for a little while, five minutes maybe it takes me to cross to the other side. The descent looms ahead but I feel way to cold and stiff to start it.

I pull over to the side of the road nestled in amongst some trees, unzip my jacket, pull off my helmet, and walk through the thin line to the cliff edge. I sit atop the cliff looking out at the countryside. It is so SILENT. My heart sings.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

Its a great day. The sun shines bright and the wind blows my long hair around my head. i love those days, freedom is all a man needs.
And nothing is better for this then taking my harly and go on a ride far away from the traffic trough the nature. And for sure mountains are far away from this. no cars just me and my machine.
A take the road up to the mountains, its soon time to take a rest after hours of freedom. after a while i stop my machine and look around for a place to rest when i notice another machine.
Its a nice one no machine for a long trip to the mountains. i first wonder around but decide to look around to find the owner. maybe something worse has happen. and maybe there a few dollars i could take or something more. i hide my machine behinde a hughe tree a few minutes away from your machine. i walk around, scanning the area with eagle eyes.
"But if anybody had heared the sound of my machine.....", i think, " i shoud try to make not even more noice." i try to make no sound hoping that nobody has noticed my arrival. i examine the machine and notice that the motor is still warm so it cant stand here for long. i look around and notice a few footprints which i followed when i saw you standing upon a cliff and looking around. i hide behind a rock thinking about what i shall do. its a few month ago where i had my last fuck and nobody is here in the outback. " shall i rape this slut ", i ask myself as i start to think about the touch of your skin, your breasts and your pussy. I feel myself getting horny.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:32 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default sporty snob ;)

An annoying rumble I hear from far away comes closer and closer. Trust a fucking Harley to come along and ruin my sweet repose! Hrmmmph!

I feel like hopping on my bike and screaming off down the mountain long before I have to set eyes on it, but the magic of silence has made me feel deliciously patient -a welcome change - I'll wait til he goes past and then be left to myself again. I sit hugging my knees, my chic riding boots up close against my butt, and rest my chin on arms staring out into space.

I wait and wait.. and think the engine must have turned off somewhere for I no longer hear it? I guess he stopped. Cant be fucked getting up to look.

Its getting a little chilly up here even as the sun does its best to warm me. Do I stay and get comfortable? Or do I leave? Hmmmmm... Its so peaceful here.

Suddenly I feel ill at ease, as though I need to go. Like being watched. Yes I it is time, I feel relaxed, maybe I am just itching to get back on my sporty little boy out there as I'm currently pretty confident in embarking on my first independent mountainous descent. I turn to go back through the trees.

Oh. the Harley dude. Mid twenties, so younger than I, an attractive greek guy with longish hair "Too bad he rides that thing", I think to myself. I begrudgingly smile at him but have no intention of making any small talk.

Time to hit the road!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #4
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn she has seen me. And she looks at me like shes something better. Stupid girl.
I decided what ill do and so ill start to follow you as you start to walk back. Shes a bit older then me i think, but a real beauty.
Ill enjoy it having my way with her here in the outback. Im getting closer to you and start to smile.
Im dying to rip of your clothes and see your natural beauty. "this will be a great day", i think as i approach you.
" Hey sweetheart", i shout while i check my knife, " wait a sec."
Old 05-07-2007, 05:30 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

My heart jumps as he yells out at me. Oh great what does he want? Sweetheart??

I turn around suspiciously, already decisively zipping up my carona jacket and placing the gloves by me on the tank. Your not an ugly man by any means and when you approach you seem friendly enough so I make an effort to seem friendly.

"Yeah, what?"
Old 05-07-2007, 07:06 AM   #6
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Oh,I only need to know which road leads back to the city?", i ask as i stand near you.
Now i can see your full beauty and cant wait longer to get you.
I move forward and grap you trying to push you on the ground.

"Sorry beauty, why dont have a bit of fun?" i lovely ask as i unsheathe my knife.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh.. the city?" I look vague for a moment, of course the city is back the way I cam but I'm kind of lost myself. You lunge at me and try to push me to the ground! My eyes widen and body pumps with adrenaline giving me extra strength. You cant get me on the ground. But I stand in front of you trembling, and doing a good job of hiding my panic. Its best to stand my ground.

You look nasty and mean. You pull a knife on me!

My jaw drops open and I stare at the blade at at your eye that linger over me a little too much. You take a few steps towards me withthe knife, and I calculate in my head how long it would take to hop on the bike. I have no time.

I shake my head at you slowly "no..."
Old 05-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #8
Colossos
Privileged Member

I see you looking in the direction of your bike and can imagine what your thinking about. But i won't let this happen. Im still wondering where you get the strange to resist me but the fight isnt over yet baby.

"Give me the keys for the bike bitch", i command.
"Or shall i try my knife on you?"

I grap your hair and speak once again as you didnt do as i want.
"GIVE ME THE KEYS"

Maybe i should knock her out, i think, but it would be bad if i damage this beautiful face.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:43 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

My mouth opens in surprise , eyes widen looking into yours, and I give you my keys.

"a- are you stealing my bike?" I say tears welling in my eyes and grimacing from your fist in my hair. I look around me thinking I'd probably die of exposure up here in this freezing mountain. But I remember your bike when I see it further down the road hidden amongst the trees. You cant tride two. So what do you want with me?!

"I-" Fumbling in my pockets I pull out my purse, "Here! theres not much in it but please give me back my keys!!"
Old 05-08-2007, 09:25 AM   #10
Colossos
Privileged Member

I pick the purse and look for your ID. Lets see who you are.

"Stealing your bike? *laughing* "oh no babe i cant ride two. i only dont want you to ride it. "
" You know where here in the outback and it will take a couple of days to walk back to civilisation.
And there still hungry animals around here, the nights very cold and you dont have a shelter right?"
I grap your hair hard and throw the ID away now that i know your name.

"What would you do to get the keys back?" i ask while my knife moves around your breasts.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

I am motionless, held captive for the moment in horror that this should be happening to me. All can do is look at you, my heart thumping hard, my body tremulous, my mind swimming.

You sound very cold and very mean. It chills me. My mouth, god I am so thirsty now. My tongue feels thick and heavy.

Your fist in my hair again, this time my hands fly to your fist and try to ease teh pressure on my head. Tears are in my eyes now, as you wave the knife around threatning me with it, I feel ths sharpness of it playing on my breasts. It would be so easy for you to kill me up here and noone would know.

"Oh god please... please dont hurt me!!! I have kids and and.. a husband" I burst into sobs.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 AM   #12
Colossos
Privileged Member

"That doesnt interesst me slut" i say as i release you, "be a nice girl, do as i say and you'll stay alive."
I observ you and start to smile badly. "Are you a nice girl?" i ask softly while i play with the blade of my knife.
So she has children and a husband? Ill use this for my pleasure later.
First ill get this slut do as i command.
"I hope so, or your children won't see you again. Or your lovely husband" i speak while i walk around you.
"Are you a nice girl?" i ask again.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

Am I a nice girl? I stand helplessly as you walk arund me, as stiff and wooden as I am rooted to the spot, my head follows you, keeping an eye on you until your direcctly behind me. I stare out at the country side. The hair raises on the back of my neck now Icant see you, but I can feel you. Thinking of never seeing my people again makes me cry.

Quick think! Am I a nice girl?

"Yes" I whimper in a small voice, followed by a snifff.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:57 PM   #14
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Good girl" i whisper from behind. My fingers touch your neck moving over your back.
"So you will be pleased to strip right here in front of me wont you?" i say as i move in front of you and place myself on a rock.
"Or shall i teach you the meaning of submissive first?" i grind nasty at you.
"im waiting slut, and you dont want me to get bored.", the knife in my hand let you know what i mean.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

I still stand in shock not knowing what to do. Strip? Here? I look around at the empty road. at my beloved bike. I feel a little lost. I wish wish WISH I hadnt come out here I guess sometimes taking the road less travelled isnt such a hot idea after all.

"SLut!" you call me and menace me with your words, threatening me about you getting bored. I look at you, your using me for entertainment? The look of disgust slowly spreads across my face.

I look at my bike again longingly and shake my head slowly. Where did he put the keys.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #16
Colossos
Privileged Member

I stand up and move towards you. I grap your hair rude and move your face front to mine.
"Youre still not doing what im saying whore , so ill teach you a lesson!"
"First i was willed to give you the keys back but this option doesnt exist any more" i say while i show you the keys. I release you and throw the keys down the rocks far away in the canyon.
"So all you have now is your life, will you throw it away like the keys?" i ask you while the blade moves around your neck.

"and now this is your last chance slut, bring it on, strip for me whore show me your tits and your pussy, or the last chance of seeing your family is over." i shout while i return to the rock i was sitting on.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:37 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

My keys! My bike! I hate you so much.

Even through my face marred with abject horror the disgust and hatred shows proudly on my face.

I am ready to get into a scrap with you, but your already at me with the knife at my throat.

"No I dont want to die", I cry, "but please dont make me do this"

I check to see if there are other engines but alas there is ntohing but silence. and his barking at me to trip.

I look at the ground, and unzip my jacket. it falls heavily to the ground. I breifely contemplate throwing it at you and running but what good woud that do really? Probably end up with a knife in my back. Next I slide off my singlet, and then undo my lace up leather pants. They catch on my bike boots so I have to bend over to undo them. My long blonde hair chooses this moment to come loose of its band. dammit.

Now I stand before you in my black bra and hot pink hipsters and cover my body. Maybe this is enough. The thought occurs to me you might kill me anyway. But there is a chance you may not.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:48 AM   #18
Colossos
Privileged Member

"What are you waiting for?" i ask " didnt i tell you i want to see your tits and your pussy? Isnt that a whores pleasure to fulfill your masters wish? i ask.

I still love your body und followed every move from you with pleasure. You have a great body i cant hardly wait to touch your skin or to grap your long golden hair and fuck you like a dog from behind deep and hard.

"Or shall i talk them off for you?" i say.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:04 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Im not a whore and your NOT my Master" I spit , my anger beginning to seep in and take away alot of the fear. If Im going to die I may as well go down fighting. Stilll if theres a chance.... I start when you yell at me again.

I dont want that guys harley greasy hands on me any morethan necessary. I look you in the eye definately the enttire time I undo the clasp at the back and bring the straps down my arms and off. MY large breasts bounce as I lean down to take off my hipsters as well. Its so cold. I cover my body with my arms. I dont want htis creep to see how my nipples have hardened he might take it the wrong way.

I shake before you, from the cold and fromthe expectation of whats to come. you look pensive as you play with your knife sitting on the rock.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #20
Colossos
Privileged Member

I watch you undressing yourself. You look beautifull.
I smile as you hide your body with your arms. For sure its cold but not sooo cold. the sun is still shining.

"Your a good girl. And now show me your body come closer. And away with your arms. theres nothing you should hide", i say ,
"and ill keep my word as i said i wont kill you if you do what i say"

I reposition myself, feeling my dick pressing against my pants.
"Im sure your family will be very happy to see you again in a few days" i lovely say " and now come closer"