Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Easy Prey

The path was poorly lit and allowed shadows to occur near the bushes. Shadows that conceal dangerous predators, who like to harm pretty ladies like you. If you were smart you would have taken the long way, but for some reason, you left the safety of the well lit streets to cut through the park. Perhaps you figured it would only take a few minutes.

You never saw it coming. Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted as my hand clamped over your mouth hard enough to pull you off your feet and throw you to the ground as I drop on top of you, winding you.

Before you can regain your breath I have you handcuffed, and gagged. It is a practiced art to do both of those things in seconds, but I do it.

Then your terror really begins, because I grab you by your ankle and drag you slowly across the grass towards some bushes. You are trying to scream through the gag, but only muffled squeaks would get out as you see the relative safety of the path disappear and I drag you into the blackness, taking you far away from the path so there will be no chance of us being interrupted.

Then out comes the knife and the death threats. I actually have no intention of doing you any harm, but you don’t know that. You think I mean it when I talk about cutting you up. Your entire body is shaking in sheer overwhelming terror; your heart is pounding so hard it hurts. You hear your friends warnings, when they told you repeatedly that you shouldn’t go through here at night. Tears are pouring out of your eyes as you think of how stupid it was to go through here at night. Cursing the fact that you never had enough warning to use any of those self defence moves you learned in that useless women’s self defence class (waste of money really).

Then the questions start coursing through your head. Why was I so stupid, and, oh god....please get me out of this...please!. ,

You’re mind is envisioning all the terrible things I could do to you here in the darkness where nobody can hear your muffled screams since the fountains in the park would help disguise muffled screams.

I look down at you with cruel merciless lust, like a predator, cornering it’s meal. You are at my mercy....and I will show you none!

You’re praying. Looking desperately into the darkness, praying that someone will walk by, close enough to hear you scream. There will be no knight in shining armour riding to the rescue love. I have you all to myself and I have as much time as I want..

I start cutting off your jacket, and then your shirt. A few flicks of the knife and your bra is off. Then I yank your skirt up around your waist , bunching the material. Now, looking down at your panties, I see your labia outlined through the soft material. This is the last barrier between me and your womanhood. Rather than cutting them off, I tear them off, leaving deep red welts in your skin.

I then press the tip of the blade against your throat as you cry desperately in terror, your wet eyes pleading with me not to kill you.
“Move and I will fucking cut you.....just stay fucking still!”

With that I start tracing the tip of the blade down your neck as you whimper and quiver in mortal terror. Slowly I trace it over your breast, touching the tip to your nipples as you scrunch your eyes shut, in fear. I am very careful not to cut you. I want fear, not pain!

“OPEN YOUR EYES OR I GUT YOU RIGHT FUCKING HERE!” I bark. I want to see the terror in your eyes. They open, staring in fear at me. You know I can do anything to you right now; hurt you...even kill you.

Maintaining eye contact I start tracing the blade down your body, until it traces past your pubic hairs as you start crying harder. I push your legs apart, as you resist a bit, but I overpower you.

“Keep your fucking legs open cunt!”
Your entire body is trembling as though there is a current running through it as the tip of the blade moves down to your pussy, gently tracing it over your tender labia, while high pitched whimpers of horror come out of you as you shake your head, pleading with me not to do that....not to cut you there! You try desperately to scream your pleas for mercy through the gag as your mind anticipates the searing agony that you will experience if I drive the knife forward into your vagina. I hold the tip there, taunting you...letting the anticipation build.

“Ever been fucked by a knife sweatheart?”

Your eyes are wide like pie plates, tears streaming out of them as you shake your head, screaming to me for mercy. I draw my hand back, slowly as though getting ready to drive it forward. You can’t see the blade, but you know its there. What you also don’t see is that I have now dropped the knife, and have straightened my index and middle finger together, straight and stiff.

“Fuck you bitch!” and with that I drive my hand forward as you shriek in anticipation of the pain. But it is not the blade that is thrust into you, but rather my two fingers, driven deep into your dry clenching pussy. It hurts, but the power of the mind being what it is, you actually believe that you feel the blade slicing into your tender womanly tissue, and emit a hideous shriek of inhuman terror and pain, your whole body jerking and tensing, as you scream yourself hoarse, for several seconds before realizing I have not cut you.

Your body is like rubber now, weak from terror, as you realize with tremendous relief, that you only felt the pain, of two fingers being driven into you dry, which in comparison to what you were expecting, is a relief.

Wasting no more time, I yank down my pants, and release my steely flesh, positioning myself between your legs as you gasp for breath, still trying to come down from the terror you just experienced.

Shoving hard, I drive several inches into your tight clenching vagina, as you hiss from the pain, and your eyes scrunch shut for a second. Driving myself forward again, with another brutal thrust, I get myself almost all the way in. One more savage thrust and I am balls deep inside your quim, as you gasp in shock and discomfort. Drawing back, I drive myself all the way in again and start fucking your pussy with brutal savagery, beating it with my cock as you try to adjust to the stretching and abrasions. I show you no mercy. Why should I? I am strong an you are weak. This is the natural order of things. It is nature’s way, that you suffer for my pleasure. Were it otherwise, women would have been built better to defend themselves, but instead your fragile bodies are easy prey for those of us who like violating pretty ladies.

Pounding into you like a madman, I fuck you with sheer hateful lust as you try to endure the horror of the moment, the indignity and inhumanity. You are meat for my pleasure, and your wishes, or comfort are irrelevant. I am raping your body!

I drive my cock in and out of you like a jackhammer, for a few more minutes until I feel my balls starting to tingle, and I feel my impending orgasm. You sense it too, and look at me in terror, pleading with your eyes, for me to pull out, and not come inside you. Fuck that! I fuck you a few more seconds, and then I explode inside you, sending waves of semen deep inside your womanhood. Maybe we will have a baby?

As I pull out, you roll on your side crying, hoping it is over. Not by a long shot. Turning you over, I enter you from behind, brutally and start fucking your pussy again, with deep brutal thrusts. This goes on for some time, before I send another load of sperm deep into your womb.

Not finished with you yet, I move around to the front of you, as you lay on your front. Yanking the gag out, I shove my cock into your mouth while you try to gasp for air. You don’t react on time, and I get it deep into your mouth.

“Bite me and I will fuck you with the blade!”

I really don’t need to threaten you. I’ve heard millions of women in conversations saying that if a guy ever tried to force her to do oral they would bite it off. Brave words. None of my prior victims had the courage to try that. You will be no different.

Pushing it deep into your mouth, I start fucking your face, ordering you to suck on it, and use your tongue. Sheer terror overrides your sense of dignity, and you suck on my hardened flesh like your life depends on it. You try to refrain from gagging as I hammer my cock against the back of your mouth; against your throat as you desperately suck air in through your nose when you can. As my excitement builds, I start fucking your mouth harder, hurting your throat as my cock head bangs against the opening at the back of your mouth. You are frightened, that I might injure your throat. Maybe, but that’s really not my problem. Fucking harder, I feel an orgasm pending. Grabbing your hair, I force my cock head against the back of your throat, forcing it past your larynx as you choke and struggle. Pushing harder, I force it into your throat, and begin savagely hammering your throat as you are now unable to breathe. I fuck your throat for a full minute as you thrash desperately for air, in terror of dying with my cock in your throat. Several more brutal thrusts of my hips and I plant myself balls deep, with my scrotum dangling over your chin as I pump my semen right down your throat into your belly.

I hold my cock there for a few seconds more, but then notice your struggles weakening. Lack of oxygen is about to render you unconscious, and I don’t want that. Pulling out rapidly, I hear you suck in air desperately as your body re-oxygenates itself, while you choke and cry.

Your torment is far from over. As a matter of fact it’s about to get a whole lot worse! Putting the gag back in, before you recover enough to scream, I have you silent for the next torment as you roll onto your back and look up at me, praying for pity.

“Hey luv, I think I have one more good fuck left in me. Ever been fucked in the ass?”

I hear you cry out into the gag, in terror. Of course. Ladies like you don’t do such disgusting perverted things. You try to plead with me through the gag, begging me not to do that. Fucking a woman in the ass hurts her, even when it’s consensual, and the guy has plenty of lube, and is real gentle. Since I don’t appear to have a jar of Vaseline on me, you know it would be a dry ass-fuck, and you also know now, that I am anything but gentle.

Your screams are coming through the gag, as like most women, you fear that this could seriously injure or kill you.

“What, you don’t want this? I understand......this will fucking hurt you.”

I am a well endowed man, and even vaginal sex can be rough on a woman if I’m not gentle. Anal...god have mercy on you!

“Tell you what there love, I’ll make you a deal. The sun should be up in about three hours. Maybe I’ll just go down on you instead. If you can hold out, and refrain from orgasm until the sun comes up, I let you go with your ass intact. If, however, I can make you cum....then I guess I will fuck your ass so hard I drive your colon up into your Adams apple! The balls in your court love.....just a little willpower. How hard can that be?”

As you cry out, at the implications of the deal, I lower my face down to your tender womanly flower. It is sore from my prior abuse, but I know how to get it heated up. With that, I spread your labia, opening your flesh as you whimper in terror. Slowly, I start licking your flesh, very gently, the tongue barely touching you. Every time I come close to your clitoris, I stop just at the edge, not wanting to touch that quite yet. I keep this up for several minutes, and then I start working closer to your sensitive little button. Gently, I move my mouth over it, blowing warm air on it as my tongue starts gently flicking it, again and again. Gradually the licks get harder as I start working on you, eating your delicious rose, as your body quivers, with the early signs of arousal, despite your defiance.

Three more hours of this. Can you hold out? Your ass depends on it!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation

<3
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:45 AM   #3
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieCarol View Post
<3
You are awesome Roxie!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #4
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nicely done. Thanks.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
Nicely done. Thanks.
THank you. Glad you liked it.