Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #21
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I get a surprise from you as you slap me back making a loud sound. I was not expecting this but I see as you run towards the bathroom and I now decide to hurt you so that you cant even think of attacking your rapist. I take long strides and dont let you close the door. WIth my force, you let go the door and move back resitng your hands on the sink behind you popping your reddish breasts out. I decide to speak as less as possible and behave as a sadistic rapist for you.

I take your nipples in my hands and pinch them hard making you jump. I now pull the nipple towards me causing great pain and discomfort for you. You seem to step towards me to reduce the pain but I drag you out of the bathroom by pulling your nipples and make you stand near the couch. I release your nipples and see that they have become flat and reddist.

I again slap you hard on your boobs 3 times each make you scream and cry aloud. Pull ur hairs and pull yr face towards me and bite your lips with mine making you bleed from the lower lip. I move my hands on your pussy with the free hand, circle and explore the flesh. My facial expressions change a lot and I look like a saddist to you.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:26 AM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked around for just a second to see if there was any more places to hide but of course there were none and in that time you grabbed hold of my nipples and sinched them. I screamed as you pulled them toward you and moved forward to get relief from the pain. I screamed again as you pulled me out of the bathroom by my nipples and led me to the couch once more. You looked like a mad man to me for sure with all the different expressions crossing your face. When you released me I gasped with relief and looked into your cold seemingly vacant eyes.

I screamed as you slapped each breasts. I did not think you would ever stop but when you did you grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards yours and bit my lips, the bottom one so badly that it bled. Your hand moved to my sex and explored it gently in a strange contrast to what you had done to my nipples and lips. I did not dare move as I did not want more pain. Strange pleasure consumed me as you played between my legs.

Confusion consumed me as did a strange kind of feeling that was alien to me. I blushed as you delved around in my sex and suddenly I moaned from pleasure.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:19 PM   #23
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I see that you have stopped resisting now. I also hear your moan as my hand moved gently to your pussy, reching your lips and pamper your love button. I take that love button in my thumb and first finger and pamper it very very gently, making you moan more in the pleasure. Then, suddenly without any notice, I pinch that flesh very hard making you jump in pain and shock. I dont change my facial expressions. I press it and hold it watching you shaking violently with pain.

After abt 2 mins, I release it and push you on the bed and jump on you. You cant make out whats happening with you as it happens very fast. I embrace you and start kissing your neck and breasts as wildly as a passionate lover. I suck the flesh by opening my mouth as big as I can giving you reddish marks of blood clot on the skin. I move to your nipples and suck each of them very hard.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am panting with pleasure as you hold onto my little nub between my legs and do something that increases my pleasure beyond belief. I moan loudly and open my legs wider liking what you are doing. You keep it up for awhile and then suddenly you pinch it and I jump in pain. I look into your expressionless face begging you with my eyes to stop and then you quickly squeeze my nub forcibly holding it as I shake violently in pain. I can’t even scream as the pain is all consuming.

When you finally release it you push me to the bed and jump on top of me. It happened so fast I couldn’t react. You hold me tightly and kiss my neck and breast passionately. I feel pleasure once more and moan as you suck every inch of me with a wide open mouth. I groan loudly as you suck on my flesh hard and new sensations run through me. I groan louder as your mouth covers my nipple and draws on it hard. I can feel it getting erected and more sensitive by the moment. Then you shift to the other nipple and do the same thing and I am bouncing underneath you with pure lust. All the fight was gone out of me. I forgot you were raping me and groaned with pleasure pressing into you. It felt so good.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #25
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I see that you are enjoying my kisses on your body. I keep sucking ur left nipple and then take it between my teeth and play with it making it harder with excitement. Again without notice, I bite your nipple there with great force, causing u extreme pain and holding on to the bite making you bleed with pain on the nipple. The taste of blood comes in my mouth. Along with that, I position myself between your legs and my rock hard dick touch your pussy lips.

You are unable to notice it as u r in the pain of bite on ur left nipple. I now move up from your nipple with my lips, showing your blood. I see your reaction for a few seconds as I am sure u r not aware of the dick touching yr pussy because of the pain. then, I give the first thrutst with great power on ur pussy, leaving you in shock. I give 3 hard strokes to tear ur hymen and enter half way in. Then, slowly I enter you completely and start stroking you in a steady rhythm making you scream in pain and shock.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

My moans of pleasure turned into a peircing scream as you teeth bite down on my nipple. The pain was blinding as you moved between my legs and then you bit once more and I felt a wetness on my breast. For a moment I thought you bit my nipple off but as you moved back up my body, I could see it was there.

I see my blood on your lips as my breast throbs with pain. I am shocked as I look into your eyes and your body seems to cover me like a blanket. I scream loudly as you thrust your cock inside of me, ripping my hymen. I felt torturous pain as you thrust harder and hander into me finally completely distroying my hymen.

I screamed with every stroke as you steadily and slowly pound into me. Each stroke is met with a scream of pain and you don't care that you are hurting me. Tears stream out of my eyes as I lay there helpless. I don't want to move as I knew you would give me even more pain.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #27
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I am not set in the rhythm as I keep fucking you deep. I now bend and hug you like a lover, and start kissing you on your lips, neck shoulders and nipples. Our bodies crush against each other, I see your pain subsides but you still lie there with your hands away from me as if you dont want this to happen with you. I lick your bleeding lips and suck them to make u feel pain and soreness there. I also suck the bloody nipple softly but enough for you to feel the pain.

I fuck you with a steady speed and slowly reduce the speed. Once I go out fully and then I enter slowly very slowly in ur pussy feeling every centimetre of your pussy walls. Enter full and hold on there, feeling the depth and making you feel the length and hardness. Then, again I fuck you in that slow motion for a few minutes and keep kissing and licking your soft, tender skin.

"the fuck is so slow that u feel the time has stopped and u merge in the act."
Old 09-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

Your cock kept pounding into me as you bend toward me and I flinch expected more pain from you and you did not disappoint that belief as you sucked at my bloodied lip causing pain. I felt your arms pull me off the floor as they encircle me in a gentle hug as your mouth moves to the bloody nipple and you lick it. Fresh pain from that wound coursed through me as your cock slows down. I can feel every inch of it as your cock goes slowly in and slowly out. You keep this tempo and I feel a strange feeling inside of me. It was as if you were coaxing my hips to move with yours. You hold me with your two arms so gently that I quite forget I am being raped. I groan softly from the gentle thrusts between my legs and then you hold it deep inside me for awhile so that my vaginal walls can squeeze you and cause me pleasure. Your lips now kiss mine gently. I feel myself being pulled into the act and cannot stop myself from moving my hips against yours. I was responding to you and that seemed to turn you on as you groaned.

I wrap my arms around your waist as fluids leave some secret place within me. I cling to you as I tremble and work my hips to match yours. It was a wonderful sensation now, one that I could enjoy. You picked up the pace slowly so that I did not notice how fast hard and deep you were going. Great pleasure that I had never known filled me as I dig my fingers into your back.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:32 PM   #29
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I now fuck u like that for a few minutes.

Then, suddenly, I move my head up, look into your eyes. I see mixed feelings of excitement, anger and embarrasment. I keep looking in to your eyes, take my dick out and keep the head right at the entry and thrust u hard, ur walls have become slippery now, I am in fully in but my pelvic part pushes your entire body to move in a jerk.

I see feelings of pain and shock in ur eyes as they open wide after the thrust. I now take the dick slowly out and again ram back fast inside, giving you shocking feelings. I now start fucking hard with deep thrusts.

I see tears in ur eyes. I bend and lick your tears. "you are not hear to feel pleasere. You are here to feel pain u whore."
Old 09-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

You pulled my head up and look into my eyes, I had the feeling something bad was about to happen and it did. You pulled almost out of me and then slammed hard jerking my hold body as you had my head. I gasped it pain and looked into your eyes angerily. I could feel your cock deep into my womb. As you pull your cock out slowly there is pleasure and then fierced pain as you ram back into me. Pain and shock and even shame that I had felt pleasure with you washed through as you pounded into me. I could hear the slapping and squishing sound as your speed increased. My eyes filled with tears and a few excaped as you licked them away and then spoke.

"you are not hear to feel pleasere. You are here to feel pain u whore." I began to cry hysterically at your words as I knew you wanted to hurt me.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #31
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I keep pumping you hard like that for a few minutes again making you feel helpless. You feel your plight as u have to bear hard strokes in your pussy. I see that the pain is reducing with every stroke as the pussy is adjusting with the width and length of my cock.

I take the pleasure of ramming you hard for a few minutes. I move my right hand to your back and reach the ass crack. I move my finger to the hole there and insert one finger in the hole with some difficulty. But I dont care for your pain and insert the finger full and keep ramming you hard.

"I will make you pregnant slut", saying this I enter fully into you, hold the dick there and with a grunt, my dick twitches into your pussy, spraying its cum to the deepest walls of your womb.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:56 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

Everytime you ram into me I feel my sex stretching allowing you to go deeper and deeper into me. Though there is still pain, pleasure mixes with it and before I knew it I was groaning pulling every gasping moment of pleasure that mixed with the pain. I still felt trapped but somehow that was exiting now. You arm wraps around me and I feel your finger press against my little rose bud but I don't register what you plan to do until your finger plungers into my rectum and I squealed loudly and tried to move my body off your finger which pressed me harder onto your cock. My head lolled on your shoulder as you told me you were going to make me pregnant and I yell "No". It didn't matter to you that I did not want to get pregnant as you kept pounding into me and your finger moved around in my ass. "Please don't. Suddenly I feely your huge cock throb inside me and then the heat of your cum shooting deep inside me. "No please, don't".
You pull back and slam back in again and fill me once more and one last pull out and slam in and yet again. I cried on your shoulder as your finger kept moving around in my ass.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #33
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I lay on you for some moments crushing your body under my weight. I take the finger out of ur butt hole and become passive for a while. You can feel my breath on your neck as I lay on you.

After some minutes I get up and take out my limp dick from your pussy and sleep besides you watching your reactions. "Go and wash yourself, you have to get many loads like this. Come back and suck me clean you bitch."

You look at me in anger as I have broken ur hymen your pussy is bleeding too. I see that blood and say, "if you dont follow my orders, I will make your entire body bleed like this." I laugh and add, "well there is no gurantee I wont bleed you even after you follow me. Now get up, move ur ass, clean urself and suck me." I speak in a commanding tone now...
Old 09-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

I wanted to push you off of my body. I cried out as you took your finger out of my ass. Your breathing was even as puffs of your breathing striked my neck. I was more then angry as you laid on me, you raised you head and looked at me. I couldn't believe how crude you were as you spoke of the blood from my hymen. You tell me you would make my whole body bleed if I didnt follow your orders.

You sounded like insane to me as you laughed and told me that you might bleed me anyway. You told me to get up in a rude way and clean myself. I lowered my eyes as you said suck me. I hurried to the bathroom I could feel the cum that filled me leaking out of my pussy and dripping down my leg. I hurried to the shower and turned on the water and stepped into the stall.

I washed my face, arms, breast trying to avoid looking at the distruction of my pussy. Finally I had to look down, I saw my blood swirling in the water around my feet and cried out. I did not know how to get your cum out of me. I spread my legs and crouched. Some of your seed came rushing out with my blood. I put soap on my hands and began washing my pussy. I was sore but pleasure mingled with the pain as I tried to get the cum out of me. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see your staring at me with a hand held camera. I gasped as I realized you had taken moving pictures of all that I had done. You brought the carmera down and threw something at me.

I had seen something like this at a drug store, what was it called, oh yes a douch bag, I wondered what you wanted me to do with it.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #35
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I see you rushing up towards bathroom with mixed emotions in mind. I follow you after a few seconds, take out a cam and start recording your bath process.

Some people also like to watch a girls reactions in the bath after she is raped for the first time and even when the blood is flowing out with water from her pussy.

You now see me and realize that I have recorded you. "There is nothing u could hide slut, take this douche bag and wash ur pussy completely. I want u to suck me clean afterwards, here in the bathroom.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at the thing that you had thrown at me and wondered how it worked. You seemed amused as you watched me looking the thing over. I heard a growl and looked at you. "Well, I don't know what to do with it". I saw you put the cam down and come at me and I flinched thinking that you were about to hit me. Instead you grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the shower. I was dripping wet but you didn't seem to care that I was soaking your floor as you lined me up with the toilet and pushed me down on it.

I watched you fill the thing with warm water and place it on a hanger. You handed me the tube with a long white plastic thing on the top of the tube with holes in it. I looked at the thing and then at you. "So what do I do with it?"
Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #37
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"take that tube in ur hole u dumb slut." I say this and wait for your reaction. I see that u dont react instantly. I take that tube, widen ur legs with mine and ram the tube up in ur pussy to clean it.

I see that you become uncomfortable and start squirming but I dont take that tube out for a few seconds.

I step back now, leave the tube. "Now come and suck my dick and clean it with your tongue" I want to take you one more time. You might have heard the word 'whore', I will make you realize what it is.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

Your words were crude and I looked at the long thing that you expected me to put inside myself. You got impatient and forced my legs open with your own and forced it into me. It was uncomfortable until you released the valve and then water went gushing into me. It felt strange but comforting as it ran out. When the bag was empty you told me to come and suck you and clean you off. I made a face and you grabbed my hair telling me that I would learn the meaning of the word whore.

You dragged me into the bedroom and by the bed and let go of my hair but forced me to my knees. You thrust your cock at my mouth and I looked at all the cum and even my bood on it and my stomach turned. I looked up at up at you and pleaded. "Please let me wash it off first".
Old 09-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #39
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I slap hard on ur face, dont u dare putting conditions for me slut, beggers are not choosers. Take it full in ur mouth and make it hard again. THis time, I will take ur sweet ass with my rock hard dick.

I now bring the dick closer to yr face. It almost touches ur nose and gives all the foul smell to u. Slap, I dont like to wait I'd better hurt u more, which, anyway I will do, I smile.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

Tears sprang to my eyes as you slapped me hard in the face. My lips opened slightly and you did not waste any time to take advantage of the situation. You slammed your cock deep into my mouth and pulled me by my hair close to your body. I choked and gagged on your foul tasting cock. Your hands went behind my head as you started pumping hard into my mouth giving me orders to lick and suck. I did as you told me to still gagging and choking, I thought I would vomit soon.