Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation
Default Step mom … Female needed.

Not long after my eighteenth birthday my parents divorced, Turns out my father had committed adultery on numerous occasions and my mother had finally had enough. The divorce as anything but amicable, My mother walking away with a large percentage of my fathers wealth.

Me, I decided to stay with my dad, Despite the way he had treated my mother, We had always got on so well, Shared the same interests. Hell we even had the same taste in women, Which was something I found out six months after my mom left. That was the day my father announced he was planning to remarry.

I was determined to hate you, The thought of you trying to take my mothers place really got my hackles up. But when my father ushered you through the door, My jaw almost hit the floor. You couldn’t be any more than a couple years older than me. Any thought of animosity quickly dissolved as I felt desire rising in me.

The wedding was small, Lavish but small and for a while things seemed to be working out fine. My father was proud of his trophy wife and took every opportunity to show you off. Yet somehow he failed to notice the tell tail signs, The unexplained absences, The way you would dive into the shower the instant you got home.

For someone how had cheated so many time, you would have thought I would have had some inclination, But hey they say love is blind. Your actions rose my suspicions though, So mush so that I decided to follow you. Armed with my digital camera I tailed you across town, Your brand new shiny Lexus looking so out of place as you pulled up inside the rundown motels parking lot.

I watched as you tapped on a room door, before slipping inside as the door opened. I waited five minutes before I followed you up the steps and made my way to the window. The curtains had been pulled but a gap remained, And I was able to see you inside, On your knees before your fancy man, His dick in your mouth.

I raised my camera, Aiming it through the crack in the curtains as I snapped picture after picture as you and your companion grow more intimate. Slipping away before I was discovered.

The following morning, Just after my father had left for work, I made my way into the kitchen. Finding you sitting at the table still in your dressing gown. “Care to explain these” I ask throwing down a selection of the pictures I had printed out last night…..
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a big decision to make. Either decision would hurt one of the men I loved. I looked up and put my thoughts on hold as I saw my step son coming across the room with a strange look on his face. I smiled at him as he slapped some pictures on the table. “Care to explain these” I moved my hand throught the pictures and put them in a pile and looked at him. "Well aren't you a regular little DICK Tracy. No I don't care to explain them to you but thanks for helping me to make up my mind." I glared at him, angry that he invaded my privacy. "Oh and you can give them to your Dad and let him know I have gone to Vegas for a quicky divorse". I turned on my heel and headed for the kitchen doors, turning to look at you one last time before pushing through the doors and going to the master bedroom.

I pulled off my dressing gown and went to my dresser and took out my underwear and bra. I put them on and went to the closet and pulled out a pants set and slipped them on. I grabbed the two suit cases that I had come into this house with and picked up my things. I made sure I didn't take a single thing that my husband had given me, just the things I had brought with me. I snapped the cases closed and went over to my husband's dresser and took off my wedding and engagement ring and put them on it. There was no need for a note. I was sure my step son would tell his Father everything.

I had not come into this marraige as a pauper as my step son seemed to think. His Dad had been charming and convincing and I had given in. That was my mistake. Now I was embroiled in this mess and I wanted out. As I picked up my suitcases my step son came into the bedroom. "Tell your Father he can pick up the car at the airport." I walked toward the door.......
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #3
Alias
Privileged Member

Your response throw me, I had expected you to beg me not to tell my father, that was how this had all played out in my head. Never had I occurred to me that you might just accept it as your ticket out, I just stood there confused as you walked past me and made your way up the stairs.

I stood there in a stupor my eyes locked on the picture on the top of the pile, The image of you sucking on that dick burning into my mind. A thud from the bedroom snapped me out of my reverie, Turning I followed you up the stairs, reaching your bedroom just as you are making your way to the door carrying your two suitcases.

"Tell your Father he can pick up the car at the airport." Your voice cutting through the last of the haze. Leaning against the doorframe I reach my arm across to the opposite side blocking your exit “So that’s it, is it” I ask “A few months of marriage and a sordid affair and now your off to get a divorce”. My eyes are drawn to your hand and I notice the absence of your wedding ring.

“Well it’s not as easy as that” I shout my anger at the way you have turned my plan on its head making me bold, “If you want to leave you have to get through me first” I say as I take a step into the room and slam the door behind me….
Old 04-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look my step son up and down trying to gauge the right place to kick him to get him out of my way. "Did you finally lose your mind, you cannot keep me here, no one can. Now get out of my way". I barrell toward him with both suitcases pointed at his goin. I was a street fighter from way back and this kid of privledge did not have to work a day in his life. I came up the hard way and made my own money and a lot of it. He was not going to stop me. I crashed into him with the suitcases and drove through him to the door. I dropped one suitcase to reach out to open the door and found it did not budge. How did he pull this one off I wondered. As far as I knew there was no way to lock this door.

I spun around and impatiently cross my arms in front of me and tap my toe. "Open it"
Old 04-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
Alias
Privileged Member

I quickly side stepped as you barged into me, Avoiding the hastily swung suitcase. I was as shocked as you when the door failed to open, Obviously the door must have wedged itself shut as a result of me slamming the door. But I put on my best poker face and act as if I had some thing to do with it.

“I’ll open it when I am good and ready” I tell you as I run my eyes up and down your fabulous body “You know now your no longer my dads wife, I feel I can tell you I have wanted to fuck you since the first day you walked into this house.” I smile as your face darkens “And that’s exactly what I intend to do before you leave this house”…..
Old 04-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I look at the boy who I consider a pansy. "Puh, your not man enough to fuck me. Now open this door, I wish to return to my real home, I made a mistake marrying your Father, I will not let you touch me, you little bastard, now open the door." I couldn't believe this new developement and as I stare at you coldly, I realize your a pretty big guy. I would have to keep my attitude up if I was going to get out of this one. My mouth had always gotten me out of rough spots, a woman of business had to be tough or men would eat you up. I gave him my hard ass attitude early on but if he figures out that is not who I am, I will be in big trouble. I needed to get out of her before his Father comes home, I have a soft spot for him. Basically I wanted just to run away from two men I love and this kid is getting in my way. "So smart ass, open the door."
Old 04-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
Alias
Privileged Member

For a moment, your attitude had me fooled as you stood there challenging me, "So smart ass, open the door." Your voice was calm and full of authority. And in that instant you almost had me, I was ready to back down.

But then I looked up catching your eyes, Where as your body language screamed out that you were in charge of the situation, Your eyes told a different story. Smirking I held your gaze, staring into your eyes until you looked away your facade crumbling under my gaze. “Not man enough, Eh” I asked as I took a step towards you….
Old 04-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I was doing a good job of bluffing the boy, no I shouldn't call him a boy. His frame was that of a men's, tall, muscular, fit, a formidable man. My thoughts weaken my resolve and I finally have to admit to myself I am scared. I continue to hold myself like I am a bad ass but you capture my eyes and hold them. I can see you are reading me now and your whole attitude changes as you take a step toward me throwing my ill chosen words at me. Suddenly I panic and take the few steps to the door and turn the knob and yank at it like a maniac. I can't hear your foot falls but I feel the heat of your body close to me as I yank at the damn door. I turn around quickly and press against the door as I see you before me. "Go away". Of course you don't and I hear what sounds like a chuckle as you look at me.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #9
Alias
Privileged Member

I chuckle at your desperate attempt to open the door and I take another step towards you, as you give up and turn back to face me, pressing yourself against the door as if you are willing yourself to pass through the wooden barrier.

Slowly I reach out my hand, my fingers tugging at the jacket “You know you looked so hot yesterday as you sucked that guy off” I say as I deftly undo the button holding your jacket closed and brush the two sides apart.

My hand softly cups your breast through your blouse, The thumb grazing over your nipple “I have dreamed of this for so long I almost can’t believe that soon I will be fucking you”…..
Old 04-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I can't believe this is happening to me as I feel your fingers tugging at my jacket and your remind me of what you saw. My coat is open in a flash and you push the tow sides of my coat apart. Your hand cups my breast and I have to stifle a groan as your thumb lightly moves over my nipple. My mouth opens in shock as you say you will be fucking me.

I finally go into action and push your hand away and side step you and go to the middle of the room. I turn and see you have tailed me to where I now stand. "Listen that guy you saw me with is my ex husband. I don't mess around with men that I don't love. So keep your cock in your pants, it is not happening.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #11
Alias
Privileged Member

I fall into step behind you as you slap my hand aside and once again barge past me, But the kingsize bed that dominates the room leaves little room for you to evade me. I smile as you tell me to “Keep my cock in my pants” Yet I simply reach out once again and grasp the lapel of your jacket and push it off your shoulders.

“You know there is no need to act so shy” I tell you as I tug your jacket down your arms “It’s not as if I have not seen you naked already”…
Old 04-07-2008, 06:33 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I am being jerked around as you start taking off my coat. Before I know it you have it off my shoulders and halfway down my arms. My arms are pinned to my sides by it as you tell me you have already seen me naked. "That is because you are a peeking tom, now let go of me. She smile devilishly and let go of me but give me a good push and I feel myself falling and I know I cannot protect myself because my coat pins my arms to my sides.

I close my eyes getting ready for the hard hit on the floor. My eyes open, shock shows in them as I bounce upon my huge bed. The next thing I know you are straddling my waist and I am too shocked to say a word.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
Alias
Privileged Member

I shrug as you call me a peeking tom, “I would rather be a peeking tom than a slut who fucks around, jumping from one bed to another” I say as I let go of you pushing you back. I see the surprise in your eyes as you rebound upon the bed and I grin as I join you on the bed.

Even before you finish bouncing I am clambering over you, Straddling your waist as both my hands descend upon your breasts, roughly squeezing your large mounds through the flimsy fabric of your blouse.

“Maybe this” I shout as I rip your blouse open, the buttons flying in every direction ricocheting off the wall before bouncing across the floor “Will remind you that this is the bed you are supposed to be getting fucked on”.

I let my eyes feast on your exposed breasts, “What no bra” I tease as I lick my lips my mouth suddenly dry, the sight of your large tits driving home just how close I am to living my dream, “Guess I shouldn’t have expected a whore like you to be wearing one, I bet your not wearing any panties either” I add as I lean forward, my lips finding the nipple of your right breast, sucking it into my mouth….
Old 04-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

I can't believe you are man handling my breasts as you scream at me that this is the bed I am suppose to be fucked on. You tear at my blouse and buttons fly everywhere. "Well your not the one that is suppose to be fucking me, you bastard". It was clear you were not going to stop as you saw my big, firm breasts. That you called me a slut finally sank in and I scream at you as your mouth wraps around my breast. "And you are cock holing your own Father. I wasn't sure if I got that word right but I hoped it would make a impact on you, after all you did love him. I raised my eyebrow at your immaturity as you called me a whore for not wearing a bra. When you mentioned my panties I knew I was in trouble. This would be your excuse to check out my sex.

As you began to suck my nipple into your mouth, I tried to unbalance you by bucking around. That was a stupid idea as it seemed to excite you. "Get off of me boy". I used my nastiest tone with you hoping you would come to your senses. This was not right, I never gave you cause to think you could do this to me. "Get Off or I will Scream". I tried to get my arms out of the coat so I could slap at you. They were moving very slowly and I figured by the time I got them free, you could have me nude.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-07-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #15
Alias
Privileged Member

I suck deeply drawing your nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the sensitive tip, until it hardens slightly. Moving to your left tit I repeat the process, sucking deeply, my tongue flicking rapidly, As you buck beneath me, doing little but rubbing your body against my already hard prick exciting me more.

Pulling back I look down on your tits, glistening with my saliva “Maybe I ain’t the one who’s supposed to be fucking you, But what’s one more dick matter to a slut like you”. My hands move under your arms, half lifting, half pushing you further across the bed as I lift my hips letting you slide under me.

Sitting back down astride your knees I trail my hands down your sides, running them over the smooth soft skin, feeling the little bumps that mark your ribs. My hands continue down to your hips then follow the waistband of your pants until the meet in the middle, Popping loose the button of your slacks “I won’t tell if you don’t” I say with a smirk as I pull down your zipper “It will be our little secret”….
Old 04-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I am modified as I feel aroused by your amazing mouth as it sucks and licks my nipple. I gasp as you quickly move to my other breast and do the same. I am bucking like a bronco still trying to get my hands free so I can smack and punch at you. My legs are immoble under you. I have no weapons to use as in effect I am tied up.

I watch you pull back and look at my wet breasts from your mouth. When you speak I am not surprised you call me a slut. Why else would you be doing this to me. You were firm in your conviction and I knew nothing I could say would change your mind.

I feel you put your hands under my arms and move me. lifting and dragging me further on the bed. In doing so the coat sleeves are dragged off my arms and I am free. A moment of great relief fills e until I realize I am under your big hulking body. My mind scrambles for a plan.

I look down at you as you sit astide my knees and move your hands over my body. Then you are at the button of my slacks andwith a smirk you say I wont tell if you dont. As you concentrate on my zipper I suddenly make my move. With all my strength I quickly roll toward you, knocking you off of me and I scramble off the bed and run for the bath room, holding up my pants.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #17
Alias
Privileged Member

Just as I prise the fly of your slack open, catching a glimpse of your knickers. You suddenly surge beneath me. My concentration was so centred on what I was seeing with my eyes, that you catch me off guard and easily throw me off you.

As I roll upon the bed I see you jumping up, snagging hold of your slacks as they start to fall and sprint for the bathroom door. Rolling across the bed I spring to my feet on the opposite side only a few feet behind you as you dart though the doorway. My momentum carries me on and just as you almost have the door closed, I hit it, Driving against the closing door with my shoulder, barging through.

As the door springs open you are thrown across the room, Letting out a grunt as you are slammed against the wall. Quickly I move to you, grabbing hold of you I spin you around, Forcing you down to your knees, I shove you forward bending you over the side of the bathtub.

“You know I like a girl to play a little hard to get” I chuckle as I drop down behind you grasping the waistband of your trousers and panties and tugging them down your legs leaving them bunched around your knees “But your taking this a bit far, don’t you think”…
Old 04-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

I had not expected you to hit the door with such force. I felt myself almost flying across the room and when I hit the wall, the wind was knocked out of me and I grunted. As you spun me around I was off balanced and I felt you pull me to the floor and next thing I knew I was staring into the tub and your hands pulled down my pants and undies so quickly that I was shocked.

“You know I like a girl to play a little hard to get” I hear you chuckle and it makes me mad. “But your taking this a bit far, don’t you think”…

I stupidly put my hands in the tub thinking I can push myself out of your grasp. I was wrong, all I suceeded in doing is leaving myself open so that next you could squeeze my breasts. I tried to kick back at you but you were between my legs and I could feel your thick cock against the entrance of my channel. I screamed out in rage and in fear. "NOOOOOOO".
Old 04-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
Alias
Privileged Member

I quickly dropped down behind you as you leaned forward your hands pushing against the floor of the tub, Trying in vain to gain enough leverage to push me away. Reaching under you with one hand I grabbed hold of your tit as it swayed beneath you, Roughly pawing at it squeezing the soft flesh between my fingers.

As you continued to struggle, trying to kick at me, I edged forward until I felt the heat radiating from your sex. I grasp hold of my prick, teasingly rubbing the swollen head up and down your slit, as I work it between your outer lips. I hear your drawn out wail "NOOOOOOO" as the head of my prick lodges at the entrance to your passage and I brings a smile to my face.

“Yessss” I shout out as I quickly reach under you with my other hand to grab your other breast, and as I cruelly knead the sensitive mounds with my hands I jerk forward hard. I cry out in pleasure as I force my hard rod deep within your dry passage, the walls of your cunt gripping me tightly, as I sink my dick to the hilt….
Old 04-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

I hear your smart ass voice yell out a response to my no. “Yessss” I was expecting you to ram into me at that point but instead your other hand grabs my other breast and you knead them roughly taking my mind off the other thing you plan to do to me. I screamed as you rammed into my channel hard and fast. I scream loudly from the plain and humiliation of being taken like this. Neither one of us move as my channel adjusts to your huge thick cock. But your hands keep abusing my breasts and strangely I find my clit is throbbing. I am ashamed that my body was such a traitor to me.

"Let me go, let me go". In response you pull me up out of the tub and press me against your chest as you rub my breasts hard, my mind is in turmoil because by pulling me up your cock imbedded deeper into my pussy. Still I cant move as your arms held me tightly as your hands began to squeeze my nipples softly. My nipples harden and I cry out "No, No" as you push even deeper into me. There was no use I was defeated and I knew it. I prayed it was over quickly but you are not just ramming me.

You are working my body against me and I know it as you play gently with my nipples and grind gently into my channel. I am getting heated dispite myself.