Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
Kim Jong Un

Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kim Jong Un has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default BDSM Discussion

I'd be interested in starting an actual discussion on BDSM subjects. Any members out there interested in sharing experiences, asking questions, etc on any aspect of BDSM?

I think the BDSM Forum could use such a thread.

I, for one, get seriously off on bondage. I even had my Special Forces soldiers abduct one or two Japanese shibari masters to teach me how to tie full body harnesses on my women. (Yes, I returned them once done with them).

Who else likes shibari bondage? What are you favorite types of rope? Favorite decorative knots? Harness styles?
Kim Jong Un is offline   Reply With Quote