Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
Feisty
Privileged Member

Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)
Default Home Invasion (Maybe a GangBang)

X

Last edited by Feisty; 07-26-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a member of the gang call Mules. We are a fairly small close group of young guys. We have spotted this really cute chick in the next neighborhood. We have been watching her for several days and have decided it was time to welcome her proper. Joe snuck to peer through a window and seen the young beauty go into the bathroom. He heard the water running as she took a shower. Giving us the signal, we all ran to an open kitchen widow. Sam crawled through then opened the door for the rest of us.

We quickly made our way down the hallway to her bedroom. We watched as she came from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Our eyes almost fell out when she dropped the towel and stood naked looking for clothes to wear.

I bolted through the bedroom door and tackled her sending her sprawling onto her bed. Clamping my hand over her mouth as Sam showed her a knife I said "Missy, you won't be needing clothes yet. We'll deide what you are going to wear. Don't scream or try to get away and we won't hurt you."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I held our beauty on the bed. She was twisting around trying to break free as she tried to scream her protests. "Just lie still and stop trying to scream." I instructed as Joe moved to the side of the bed with a pair of her lacy panties. I removed my hanbd covering her mouth and as she opened her mouth to scream, Joe jammed the panties deep in her mouth. John tossed us a nylon stocking which we used to secure the panties in place. John tossed Joe another stocking to tie her left wrist to the bedpost while he bound her right wrist.

With her hands securely tied, it was time for her feet. She was clinching her legs tight together trying to avoid the obvious. We could easily pulled her legs apart; but it was more fun to make her spread herself. Sam drew the sharp blade of the knife slowly down from her chin toward her stomach. "Those feet had better be touching the bedpost when my knife gets to your crotch or I'll slice your pussy in half." He ordered.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She had made the wise decision and surrendered to our demand. John and I quickly tied her ankels to the bedposts. Her naked body now tied spread eagle for us to enjoy. Sam began running his hands over her naked torso. Her firm breast heaved with each breath. The look of hate and disgust filled her eyes. Her twisting trying to get her wrist loose only served tom make her breast jiggle like a bowl of gelatin.

While Sam continued tormenting her, the rest of us began ramsacking the drawers for the appropriate evening attire. We were in no hurry to rape this honey. We wanted to humilate and taunt her for a long time before we did the dirty deeds.

I sat on the side of the bed and explained the situation. "It looks like you have little choice but to do exactly what we want. We are going to pick out some nice things for you to wear why you are a good hostess. We want you to entertain us properly and if you don't; I'm afraid it could be very painful for you."
Old 05-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Joe and John began laying out clothes for the partly. They found a sexy lace trimmed bra and matching panties. Sam had went into the closet and came back with a pair of high heel shoes and a short blue dress. "She must wear these to attract the guys." He said laughing. "Where's the keys for the locked wardrobe in the closet?" He asked.

Putting the knife to her throat I repeated the question "Where's the keys? What little valuables have you got hiddened?
Old 05-21-2006, 02:24 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look around the room. I see a desk with a cabinet above it. "Check the desk and cabinet." I order. Sam moves to the desk and soon he announces he found some keys. He returns the closet and soon appears with some sex toys. "Look what I found in the locked drawers. Missy, are these yours?" he quizzed.

We all laugh and remark that it looks like our little princess has a quirky side. We move close to the bed and start to rub our hands over her smooth flesh. I remove the gag as I remind her not to scream. As I run my hands over her firm breasts I ask "Do you want to party in the living room or right here?"
Old 05-21-2006, 02:43 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Hey guys, we have a feisty bitch on our hands. I'm going to teach her a lesson." I bark as I remove my trousers and underwear. I straddle her chest and tell Sam "Put that knife blade right in her cunt opening; if she tries to bite me, slice the bitch open." I scoot closer to her chin. "You are going to open that fucking cute mouth of yours and suck my dick. It had better be the best job I have ever had or Sam is going to slice you open."

I squeeze her jaws tightly forcing her mouth open. I move closer and put the head of my dick against her protruding lips as Sam inserts the tip of the knife into the folds of her cunt. Joe slaps her stomach hard as he says "Suck bitch; suck."
Old 05-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Sam, I feel her teeth dragging; let her feel the blade twisting." Sam began to slowly turn the blade in her cunt. I slipped my thumbs agains her jaws to keep them pried open. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and slid down onto her stomach. "I think I need a souvenoir; I just cut a nipple off to keep."
Old 05-21-2006, 03:44 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The little bitch tried to buck me off; well, we will she how well she bucks with our dicks rammed in her ass and pussy. "Joe, hand me your knife." I take the knife from Joe and start making circles around each of her breasts. I pause long enough to slap each one hard several times making the nipples stand erect. "Which one should I cut off; should it be the biggest one for the best trophy or should I cut the other one because it couldn't measure up?" I quiz the group.

John whoops "Take them both for book ends. Just skin the whole breast then you can fill them with plaster and have real titty book ends."

Good idea! I push the knife harder as I circle her right breast leaving a red scratch mark. I do the same on her left breast as she watches in horror.

'What is it going to be? Lose your boobs or swallow my cock?" I snear.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I have learned not to trust the one that fight then give in all of a sudden. I was going to stick my cock in her bear trap mouth. I could wait till after we was done to get my bookends. I crawled off her and said "We need to test the water before we jump in." I moved to her pelvic area and pulled Sam's knife out. I jamed one finger into her tight pussy as she jumped. "I think we need to get her in the mood. Let me go see if I can find something to help her co-operate. Keep her busy boys." I said as I left the room.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:22 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I made my way down the hall way into the kitchen. I rummaged through the drwers and cabinets looking for things to hasten our little bitch's co-operation. I got a large bowl and started putting my colletion of stuff in that.

I went into the living room and found a vital piece. It was a converter for AC to DC current. She was going to have a shocking time tonight. I also found some clips and pins off different game and stero equipment. I went back into the kitchen to grab some wooden spoons and spatulas. I started back down the hall with my last stop being the master bath. There I found a curling iron and a hair blow dryer. I thought to myself these should do the trick.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As I walk into the room I see the little feisty one about to get away. "What the hell! You idiots have to watch her." I yell. I grab her and slam her back onto the bed. I quickly retie her wrist.

"Well, we want to play hard." I frab the wooden spoon and start smacking her firm breast till the turn pink. Then I move to her jaws as she starts to scream. She jerks wildly on the bed as I continue my slapping of her entire body.

I knock the lamp from the night stand. I plug the converter into the wall and attach two wires with clips to the output side. Snapping the clamps on her erect nipples and turning the converter on I watch as he breast heave from the current flowing through them. "Well, now how do you like jerking?" I ask as she twitches wildly. I pull more wires from the large bowl and prepare to attach them.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As I watch her twist from the current jolting into her breasts, I say "Boys, I think we are starting to get her attention. I hold up the other wires with their prongs dangling down to her cunt, and quiz out loud where do you think these go?" I admire her jiggling body and ask her "Are you going to be a good girl for us or do we have to use these?"
Old 05-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"I thought you would see things our way." I said as I shut the current converter off and detached the clamps from her bright red nipples. I knew that this girl wasn't going to give up this easy.

"Boys, why don't you see how soft and cuddly our little friend is?" The guys moved to begin rubbing their hands over her soft firm body. I crowded in to give special attention to her nipples. I lowered my mouth over her right nipple and began sucking and licking the bright red protrusion. The other ran their hands up and down her spawled legs and across her firm stomach.

Sam said "I bet I'll be able to feel my dick poke her stomach when I fuck her."
Old 06-06-2006, 08:22 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As the boys examined her lower half, I continued with her breasts. I heard Sam exclaim that "she getting wet" which sent a thrill through us all. I knew she was slowly breaking down and was surely going to give us a night to remember. I wanted to be the first to ride our little fiesty chick so I moved to shove my erect cock in her dripping pussy. I positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her vagina and waited for her to realize what was going to happen.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:20 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She thinks telling me "don't" is going to stop me. I rub her wetness on the head of my cock and then shove in with a brutal lunge. I embed about half way into her tight vagina; I retreat for another lunge. This time I break through and sink my cock in until my balls hit her ass. This should teach her not to try her fiesty tricks with me.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:07 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I'm in full stride now. This gal is really tight. I know she wasn't a virgin but she had been rode too many times. I encourage her to respond as I continue to pump her tight vagina. I know she will resist any response as she tries to deny me the pleasure of have her reach an orgasm. I tell her "You know what you need to do. Just relax and let it happen. It will make it end a lot faster." My cock is pulsating from the extreme pleasure she is giving me. The rest of the group are shouting encouragement as they run their hands over her naked body.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I continue my methodical pumping of her warm vagina. She is starting to slide her hips to meet my thrusts. I don't believe that our fiesty gal is going to be broke so easily. Even though she is moving her hips, I don't feel her vagina walls responding to my invasion. It will be interesting to see if she just hasn't started having the involuntary response yet or she is just a fake.

If she tries the fake crap, I'm really going to rip into her warm cunt.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She had listened to my warning. I was in no mood for a fake show. I increased the speed and depth of my penetrations. Her hips swayed from the force with which I was pounding her. "Give it up. Give it up before I rip you in half!" I demand. Her whole body was being shook like a rag dog torn by a dog's attack. My balls slapped against her hips as I increased by verosity.

My friends continued to shout encouragement as the mauled her tormented body. They moved close to her sides with their erect cocks dangling over her like animals over their prey. Sam's and Joe's cocks dangled jabed her face as she was jerked back and forth.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The little fiesty one had listened. She yelped with an orgasm as her vagina muscles was in a spasm. My cock exploded sending my seed deep into her vagina. I knew they would be swiming towards their goals of her fertile eggs. I pumped the remaining sperm from my cock; then slowly withdrew to admire my achievement. She lay like a doll as my buddies' hands roamed her body.

I swung my body from her's as I announced "Who is going next?" I heard a chorus of voices all bidding to be the next to experience the excitement.