Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
XfYfZ

XfYfZ has initial reputation
Default Poor little dreamy girl (rapist couple on female victim, includes snuff)

A fearful tear was slowly running down the girl's cheek, from her light blue eyes that were jumping back and forth in confusion and scared anticipation between me and my... partner in crime, shall we say. She was looking very innocent and helpless, the way she lay on the ground before us with her hands and feet all bound together behind her back. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, just sightly curled, which was already beginning to become a little disheveled from lying on her side and trying to move around.

She was wearing a white shirt with rose-colored hearts, long blue jeans, and white socks in casual shoes. It wasn't easy to estimate her height the way she was lying there, bunched up as she was forced to be with her ties, but she was rather petite. I hadn't seen her naked yet, but she had a healthy body. Not athletic perhaps, certainly not muscular, but there were no curves where they didn't belong—and where they did belong, they were looking delicious.

I looked at my lover, who was pretty much the appropriate counterpart to our sweet little captive: she had feminine curves too, for sure, but hers were made by well-toned and obviously well-exercised muscles. Her hair was dark, and the look in her face fierce and fiery. All in all, she looked strong—and dangerous. A warrior in body and soul. Were I our little captive, I'd have been much more scared by her than by me from looks alone. And I loved it. Frankly, I was crazy for her. Right now, I could not imagine a place and time I'd rather be, than here with her and that little tied up dreamy girl at our feet.

With some difficulty, I managed to force my eyes off my warrior babe and back to little teary-eyed dream-girl. Well, she couldn't stay clothed like this, now, could she? I took out a folding knife, and opened it up. Before doing anything else, I made sure to give little dream-girl a good long look of the blade. The look of hesitant disbelief on the one hand, and absolute terror on the other in her wide open eyes was delicious enough to justify the whole thing in my mind.

I demonstratively kissed the blade, before setting it down at her neck. She winced at the touch of the cold, sharp steel. I petted her forehead and her shoulder mockingly, as if to calm her down. What I achieved was that she tensed up her whole body and stiffened up in fear. I slowly moved the knife down to her shirt, and began cutting it. As I was cutting down the middle towards her chest, warrior-babe dove in and started licking and kissing and sucking, first at the base of the neck, and slowly down, to caress every bit of naked skin that got uncovered.

Meanwhile, dream-girl wasn't moving at all; she was still frozen completely in fear, though I could feel through her skin how her heart was pounding throughout her body, and little drops of sweat were showing up on her soft, milky-pale skin. Warrior-babe was lapping them up as she went, thoroughly enjoying the taste of ice cold fear and burning humiliation.

When I was finished cutting through the rose-hearts patterned shirt, I simply tore it off the scared girl, and threw it away to the side. By this time, warrior-babe had already explored her entire upper body, and was caressing the area around her belly button on her flat stomach. I took a step away to marvel at what I was seeing in front of me for a few seconds, before gently untying the little captive's shoes, and removing her socks to reveal shapely feet. Warrior-babe traced her lips across them rather swiftly.

Finally, I started cutting her jeans from the feet up, alternating between one leg and the other, making little cuts on each side. Warrior-babe licked and sucked at every little centimeter of skin. She got herself in a real little frenzy, on all fours between dream-girl's legs as her head and tongue were flying back and forth, lusting after every little bit of nakedness. Seeing it, I couldn't help but think of a dog for a second.

By the time I arrived at the crotch, she had slowed down a bit, taking long licks up our captive's inner thighs. But when the jeans were gone entirely, she lifted her head away from the poor girl, withstanding the temptation to keep on licking and kissing, and took one single long breath as she slowly lowered her face back down to the crotch, lustfully taking in the scent of the dreamy girl. I understood what she was doing: she was saving herself the best for later.

My lover now returned to dream-girl's stomach, caressing it once more. At the same time, her hands went around the unhappy girl and down to feel her butt through the white panties she had on still. At first, she was just stroking lightly over it, but soon started grabbing on more firmly, and tracing the cheeks' perfectly round curve. As for myself, I started paying attention to dream-girl's face again. It was still like a frozen mask, in disbelief and horror at what was happening to her. I lifted my knife back up to her neck, and lowered my mouth to hers. I could feel a tiny little twitch going through her as my lips first contacted hers, as if I'd passed on a little spark. But what finally broke her out of her stupor was the moment my tongue broke through her unmoving lips and into her.

At that very moment, the girl's tension broke down. Her whole body slackened off, and from her beautiful blue eyes came an endless stream of silent tears. It was the moment that disbelief left her expression for good. I continued to explore the inside of her mouth, mockingly inviting her tongue to play. Of course, she pulled back, which simply animated me to invade her mouth even further.

When I had had enough of this, I started kissing my way down over her chin and to her neck, my mouth still opened, leaving a fair bit of drool. Arriving at the neck, I started licking and smacking my lips on it. Eventually, I made contact with my teeth, and bit down playfully and gently on her throat. It was more of a gesture than actually hurting her, but the momentary break in the silent sobs that were going through dreamy girl's body proved that I had made my point well.

I caught a glance of warrior-babe who was watching me, quite obviously amused at my childish slobbering. Not to lose my momentum, though, I traced my lips down, over her collarbone, and between her breasts. They weren't huge, not even necessarily big, but I loved the combination of her soft, silky skin over the firm globes. I was hungry for more. Taking my cue, and apparently sharing my lust, warrior-babe went to open up dreamy girl's plain, innocent, white bra. I took up my knife again, and cut the straps at her shoulder.

When the bra was gone, it revealed small and firm little nipples. I saw warrior-babe diving in once again to explore this new intimacy. Myself, I was kissing and sucking and licking and nibbling all around her breast, slowly working my way in to the nipple. Finally in, I bit down, first gently, then increasing the pressure, and started flicking at it with my tongue. I knew I was hurting dreamy girl for real this time, because I heard a faint little whimper coming from her throat, which was the very first sound she'd made.

I was ready to move on now, and left the girl's chest entirely to my lover. I kissed my way up over the collarbone again, to the girl's shoulder, rolling her onto her side gently. When I arrived up there, I took a mocking little nibble at her neck in the area of her jugular vein. I then worked my way down her back, alternating between the shoulder blades and the arms, with small kisses and licks. I eventually got to her hands, which were still bound together, with her feet. I took some time to explore her palm and her fingers. Desperate to escape, she started moving her hands around frantically, even though they must have felt pretty numb by now. I finally had to bite down on her fingers to keep them still as I was sucking on them.

I now continued my journey across her feet, where I licked and kissed her soles. Now I was working my way up her legs. I appreciated her well-rounded thighs a lot, and couldn't resist taking a few nibbles at them. I took some special licks and pecks at the backs of her knees. They were a vulnerable, and strangely intimate spot. From dream-girl's supressed humiliated whimper, I learned that she agreed.

From there, I continued with small little kisses up the girl's inner thighs. The way she jerked at every single one, and how I started hearing a little supressed whine out of her throat everytime my lips touched down, they must have felt like red hot needles to her.

Now I finally arrived at her crotch. I found that her panties were rather damp, with sweat and... other things. After taking a whiff of her scent like warrior-babe had before, I placed a big, warm, wet kiss on top of her pussy, breathing hot, moist air through the cotton of her panties. I knew she could feel it in there.

When I took a look at warrior-babe, I discovered that she had been watching me, and touching herself, enjoying the show. When I looked her in the eyes, I knew she agreed. It was finally time.

I took up my knife once again. I set it on dreamy girl's throat with the very tip, and very slowly dragged it around to the back, at the top of the spine, careful not to break her soft skin. I continued sliding it slowly down the poor girl's spine, all the way to the top of her butt, where her panties started. When the girl realized what was happening, she panicked and started sobbing and panting. Warrior-babe started stroking her head to soothe her, as if she was a little baby, very much like I had earlier. I suspect it was more the fear and humiliation of it that got the poor girl to calm down, but in any case, it worked. And she had to keep very still for what was coming.

I increased the pressure on the blade just slightly, just enough to cut through the white cotton fabric. In this way, I cut dreamy girl's panties apart right down the middle, between her butt cheeks at first, then finally, on top of her sensitive pussy. I managed to cut them apart entirely, without (visibly) harming dreamy girl's private parts. The two halves I just let slide down to her feet.

As soon as dream-girl's pussy was bared, warrior-babe was going to kiss and lick and suck on it as with every other newly uncovered part before. To my surprise, though, she restrained herself mid-motion, and went around to explore the girl's butt instead. I could only admire her inner strength to still save the best up for later. Encouraged by her strength, I took a step back and decided to watch and enjoy for a little while myself.

As I was watching, my eyes fell on dreamy girl's face and the expression of utter humiliation and defeat on it. It gave me the motivation to find a way to increase it still, though it seemed impossible. So I nudged warrior-babe gently aside to signal I had a new idea, and stroked two fingers across dreamy girl's pussy. Becoming ever more forceful, I massaged her pussy lips, and finally went on to stimulate her clitoris. By this time, her pussy was as wet as it ever could be, which I'm sure not only added to her shame and humiliation but multiplied it. Finally, I snuck my fingers inside and gave her a full-on fingerfuck.

After a while of this, I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, and dove in to start kissing and licking dreamy girl's pussy. Now, finally, warrior-babe joined me. I started stimulating her own pussy with my fingers, and we were both lapping at the girl's crotch for a moment, before I decided to leave it to my brave lover who had restrained herself so long for this moment.

Myself, I gripped dreamy girl's head with my left hand, and held my knife to her throat with my right. I whispered into her ear: „You don't even want to think of biting me“, and wiggled the knife around a little to underline the threat. Then I took a firmer grip of her and pushed her down onto my dick. She only had to open her mouth, as I was moving her head all on my own; as if I was simply masturbating myself on her skull.
When I knew I would come soon, I slowed down, and pulled out eventually. I didn't want to come on her face, I had a different idea for it. I wrapped my left arm around her neck from behind in a chokehold, held the edge of my blade at her throat once more, and maneuvered the girl's face around to my lover's pussy, who had realized what I was doing. In the most threatening tone I could manage I told the poor little dream-girl simply to lick.

She was obviously taken aback and repulsed by the idea, because she just barely stuck her tongue out, and touched warrior-babe's pussy lips only with the very tip. Enraged by this kind of disrespect for my dear lover, I pressed the flat side of my blade into her neck, and pushed the girl's whole face into warrior-babe's crotch. She took over and used both hands to control the girl's head.

I had another idea, and used my knife to cut the rope that was holding her otherwise separately bound hands and feet together. This way I gained access to her back, where I went on to start fucking her tight ass.

The violation in her ass must have hurt a lot, as the poor girl started screaming and crying into warrior-babe's pussy. Seeing how warrior-babe was enjoying the vibrations of the sounds at her pussy, I was only motivated to hurt the girl even more, so I started pulling her hair as my lover was still pushing her head forward.

My eyes fell randomly on the bra we had discarded earlier, and I took it up and wrapped the ends around my hands. Then I put it in a loop around her neck and started pulling tight. The girl immediately started choking and coughing. Again and again, I pulled tight for a few second, then letting off to let the girl catch a few breaths in between. Finally, I pulled tighter than before and started jerking her around between my lover's legs. Her head gradually turned rose, like the hearts on her shirt, then red, then almost purple, her tongue stuck out and her uncontrolled drool became almost foam as the poor choking girl's face was rubbed against warrior-babe's pussy again and again.

Dreamy girl's body began trembling, then shaking, and finally convulsing as she desparately but futilely tried to draw in air through her crushed windpipe. At the top of her thrashing, I came from the stimulation, and so did my lover. We settled down right along with our poor victim whose struggle slowly but surely died down and lost any strength, until she finally stopped moving and jerking and spasming entirely.

It was only then that I released my grip on the bra that was still tightly wrapped around the girl's neck. I stepped over the body, to give my lover a long, passionate kiss. I could taste the poor little dreamy girl's sweet pussy in her mouth still, and the way she was greedily lapping at my lips, I knew she could taste the same on mine. There was no place or time I'd rather be than here with her and our poor little victim at our feet.
XfYfZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:26 PM   #2
Pervertx

Pervertx Level 1 (100+)Pervertx Level 1 (100+)

Wow, that was really erotic!
Pervertx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bisexual, couple, hogtie, long foreplay, strangle