Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Not a friend (for Roxygrrl)

I met her when we first entered college, she was living just down the hall in my dorm. Got to love the co-ed setup. Walking the hal;s, almost always timed to see someone coming out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. But she was the personal favorite. I tried to get in her pants, but she decided that we would be better friends. So I got shuttled into being nothing but her friend, and to make matters worse she would always tell me about the problems she was having with the guys she was fucking.

Tonight is the graduation party, and I have decided I am not leaving school without fucking her. Taking her to the party I dress my best. Slicking back my slightly shaggy blond hair, wearing blue to match my eyes. Last girl I fucked seemed to think it was a good idea. I cut an impressive figure at just under 6 feet tall. Showing up at her door this evening. Smiling as I wait for her to show up, knowing that she is going to be dressed amazing.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #2
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

finally! graduation! and the party to end all parties! i've been looking forward to this for a long, long time.

my roommate is at her boyfriend's and that's given me the few hours i needed alone in my dorm room to get ready. i got out of the shower a couple of hours ago - and made the usual walk down the hallway in nothing but a towel. sure, i could have put on a robe, or shorts and a t-shirt, but i guess i kinda get off on giving the guys - and me - a cheap thrill. i can't count the number of disgusted looks i shot the leering jocks, geeks and other creeps here, but i'll never admit how many times i felt my pussy get wet on the way back to my room!

my hair looks really good - silky and shiny, i've decided to wear it down tonight so i have less to fuss with. my makeup is perfect - goth, but not over the top. fingernails and toenails painted black-as-midnight. silver toe rings, one on each foot and a silver anklet. rings on my fingers and tiny silver skulls dangling from my ears.

i've got everything im gonna wear laid out on my roommate's bed. stripping off my towel and dropping it to the floor, i reach into the Victoria's Secret bag for my new lacy black thong. just a tiny sheer crotch panel, and $15 worth of butt floss! turning on the balls of my bare feet i peek over my shoulder to make sure it's wedged between my butt cheeks just right. cocking my hip i give myself a playful little slap on the ass. next item, brand new lace-top black fishnet thigh-high stockings. sitting on the bed i roll them up and pointing my toes, slide them up my legs, feeling the rubber strips behind the lace tops grip my thighs. no bra tonight; my party dress is strapless. i know i'm taking a huge chance that nothing will go wrong, but it's such a cute dress it's worth it. taking it off the hanger, i step into my dress and zip the back. time to take a look... yes, it's perfect! black corset top with a sheer panel under my boobs and a flared broomstick skirt with red trim. pulling on a pair of half sleeves (red, to match the trim on my dress), i'm finally ready!

sitting on the windowsill i swing my feet up and light a cigarette. my date should be here any time now. well, not a date. he's been a good friend for a long time. i'm pretty sure he wanted to fuck me when we first met, but then again, college guys want to fuck anything with two legs and a pussy. after he realized nothing would ever happen between the two of us, he really took the time to get to know me and we've been friends ever since. i've always confided in him, told him all my problems - which usually revolve around men! i was always looking for the right connection, and never found it. i tried with lots of guys, but it's not easy being an alt chick. all the boys want to fuck the goth freak and will say anything to get their way. and i fell for it, again and again. let's see...at an average of six inches times however may guys, just how many feet...yards...miles of cock have i taken over the last four years? better not to think about it. but i've always had my guy buddy to talk it out with.

the intercom! he's here! stepping into my black heels, i grab my little evening bag, one last check in the mirror and i head for the door. this is gonna be a great night!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When you answer the door it takes all my willpower not to simply force you back inside and have my way with you. Fishnets, a sheer dress, and a tiny skirt. It is like you are playing directly to my fantasies. Never was able to figure out if you were teasing me or simply unaware of your effect on me.

Resisting the urge I smile at you. It is happening tonight, whether you like it or not. Fingering the pill in my pocket. Hopin I don't have to use it, but I will if in have to. "Ready to celebrate the last night of youthul freedom?"

Laughing and taking your arm gently. Just get such a rush from touching you.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #4
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it's not a long walk from the dorm to the building where the dance is being held, and i'm in a great mood! punching my buddy playfully on the arm i say "this is where you're supposed to tell me how great i look!" sometimes i don't know if he's just shy around girls or he's just a typical guy, oblivious to the hours it takes to look like this!

the hall is beautifully decorated, packed with grads, music loud and the line to get drinks a mile long! i don't care cause nothing can bring me down...unless it's the people at that table... shit. four couples and every one of the guys fucked me for a little while and never called again. and their girlfriends are giving me looks that would freeze any girl's heart! turning my back i dig into my purse and pop an E. i try to keep it a secret cause i know my buddy doesn't approve but i'm gonna have fun in spite of them.

been standing in line so long my feet are starting to hurt. the combination of fishnets and high heels had to be invented by some guy! leaning on my buddy i pull off my shoes and hold them in my hand.

drinks! finally! thank goodness we got a couple of doubles each! the first one goes down in just a few minutes. feeling the E start to kick in i toss my heels into a corner, and start to dance, whipping my hair around, rocking my hips. i feel great!!
Old 12-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes are darting around the room, mentally counting all the guys you fucked. When I reached 10 I gave up in anger. All that and I never got a whiff. But I am good at concealing my anger and wait in line with you making idle small talk. ALways giving you the compliments that you are fishing for, how good you look, and the like. Of course you look good, you are the hottest piece in the entire school.

When we get the drinks I watch you drain one immediately, thinking that you are going to get drunk as possible and I won't need to use my pill, but you slow down. Dancing wildly, instead of drinking. When your eyes slip closed, obviously on something already I move quickly, dropping the pill into your drink. Home made roofie, intentionally weaker so you will get groggy and feel drunk, but not completely pass out. I want you awake for what is going to happen.

My hands on your hips sliding them up and down your legs as I grind on you from behind. Honestly I love what dancing has turned into. Whispering in your ear, "Did you dress up for me or is there someone you are trying to make jealous?"
Old 12-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #6
roxygrrl

yeah you go you dirty little girl, roxy! twitching my hips, hands sliding sensuously all over my body i know all eyes are on me. especially those guys that did me and went back to their bitchy blond sorority sister dumb-as-fuck girlfriends. dancing to make them hard and make their women pissed! i can't help but laugh out loud! i'm feeling like i could dance all night. E always does that for me. i know i'm not supposed to drink with that wonderful, wonderful drug, but who cares? i'm thirsty and i've got another double in my hand and life is good!

i slam back my last shot while i'm rocking my butt back and forth...and...fuck... wow. how many drinks did i have? maybe i lost count. they hit me hard! i hear my guy buddy say something to me but my ears are ringing. better take it easy.

i drop my empty plastic cup where i'm standing, leaving my shoes wherever they landed i head unsteadily to the door. don't want to give the sorority bimbos anything to talk about. maintain, roxy. there. out of the ballroom and into the hall. turning to my left i see a crowd of people at the front door. not that way. turning again, i head down the hall toward a small back door. the music is loud. marble floor cool against the soles of my stockinged feet.

running my hand along the wall to steady myself, everything looking just a little blurry. i can see the door. just a little further now. gimme just a few minutes outside and i'll be good to go again...
Old 12-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

When you drop the drink and start to stagger away my face immediately turns into a smile. Quickly plastering on a look of fake concern though, can't let the rest of the school know that it was planned. I start to walk after you, not rousing any suspicion since I am your best friend. It would be odd if I didn't go.

Finding you leaning up against a wall with your head hanging. Probably took some E tonight too. Don't know how that is going to react with the roofie. Walking up and slipping my arm around your waist while pulling one over my head. Sighing heavily, "Come on let's get you some air. How many times have untold you not to drink and drug?"

Putting on this air so you don't notice that I am pushing open the door to a janitors closet. I can't wait any longer, I need to fuck you now. I stuffed a handful of napkins in my pocket, ready to stuff them in your mouth if you scream.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
roxygrrl

wow, do i feel awful... i hear someone... oh good! my buddy! he'll help me, he always has... his hand around my waist, holding me up. hope i don't puke.

"yeah, i know. alcohol and drugs are not a good combination for me. just get me outside, ok?"
Old 12-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Get you outside. Yea, away from prying eyes and anybody who would help you. Though I think most of the population would probably either help me or ignore it. Left a trail of ex-boyfriends and teased friends behind you. Me, I am finally taking something that you have offered for so long. The door swings open and I lead my friend outside. Pretending to slip a little bit, my hand slides up. Rubbing against your breast before I quickly move it back down.

I lean you against the wall, my eyes darting up and down, nothing. The light above us has flickered out and we are almost in perfect darkness. I kneel next to you, "Feeling any better?" When turn towards me, I press my lips against yours softly.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:59 PM   #10
roxygrrl

dammit! i am sooooo fucked up! my feet slide out from under me. was that a hand on my boob? on my ass now, legs outstretched. am i sitting on concrete? probably ruined another pair of stockings...staring at my toes peeking out of the fishnet i start to giggle. feels like i just got here and i'm already a mess. where did that E come from? my roommate said she got it at the last rave she went to...from that slimy guy who hangs out with her now and then... who knows what i took?

my head's a little clearer now, but it feels like i have almost no strength in my arms or legs...try to get up...nothing...giggling again i look at my buddy and smile. what's he asking? better? i nod.

what the fuck?? his lips on mine i try to turn my head. lifting my arms i try to push him away but i'm weak as a kitten!
Old 12-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel her hands weakly pushing against me, and when her head tries to turn, I just grip her chin harder. Holding her in place. The kiss quickly becomes more forceful, more insistent. Leaning forward, my weight pushing the both of us down onto the ground. It's awkward, and I am half twisted, but I am still forcing the kiss on you while pinning you down. Hand sliding up and down your stocking covered leg. I always loved legs, especially when covered with something like this. Probably part of what made you wear them so damn much.

Breaking the kiss, "I've waited so long for this."
Old 12-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
roxygrrl

noooooooooooo... he's on me! can't move my head and break this kiss cause he's holding my head! fuck, this isn't happening! i trusted him! he's my friend!!

is that his hand? he's feeling my leg! not true not true not true! his knee between my legs, his weight on me and i can't stop him! why am i so fucking weak? i have to stop this...

could he have...? no... not him... but i feel drugged!!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

You're squirmng underneath me and with each stroke up your leg my hand comes a little closer to the edge of your skirt. One finally slides under the hem and I feel bare skin. My moan barely escapes the crush of our lips. Letting go of your head sliding down and grabbing your tit through your shirt. Giving it a twist and I hear a small tear. Exposing just a little of you to me.

Fingers playing along the edge of your thong. "I need you."
Old 12-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #14
roxygrrl

no i don't want this! this isn't my friend! get off me! why can't i make him understand? his hand on my inner thigh, moving up and under my dress... oh fuck he's gonna touch my pussy! he's kissing me so hard my lips hurt!

now he's feeling my boob! i don't believe this, i feel so betrayed! trying to push him away with my arms, kicking my legs but every movement is so weak! his fingers just on the edge of my thong! he needs me??? he wants to fuck me? rape me??

though it sounds to me like i'm calling from deep inside a well, i manage to get a few words out..."i trusted you..."
Old 12-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

"You shouldn't have." My only response to your plea, my fingers continue to probe. Finding the tiny strip of underwear, a nice thong. Want to leave it on since I want to see your ass in it later. For now, pushing it out of the way. Two fingers find their way into your pussy. Stroking up and down, getting a tiny amount of wetness. I don't want to hurt myself on you.

Grunting, shifting my weight to come between your legs, never once breaking the kiss. Before I can pentrate you, I hear the door swing slightly open. I freeze, terrified of being arrested. But there is immediately a laugh, "Good job man," echoes in the back alley and the door swings shut again.

Laughing into your lips, holding you down. Cock straining to get to you, I thrust forward, finally getting what I craved for years.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:33 AM   #16
roxygrrl

my legs spread, his fingers moving expertly between my thighs...his fingers on my thong now, pulling it aside! i can barely move, i can't stop him... teasing me now, slipping in and out of my pussy...shit! i'm getting wet!

the door! it's opening! light coming into the dim room from the hallway. laughter? oh fuck no! now whoever that was is gonna go back to the dance and tell everyone roxy's on her back again getting fucked! the little goth whore is spreading her legs again - no surprise! dammit!! he's shifting his weight now, between my legs...

i gasp as i feel my buddy of four years slowly slide his cock inside me...tears run down my face...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel the hot salty liquid on my cheeks whenever I go in to kiss you and you turn away. Hands still trying to push me away from you. It is starting to get me angry. "I shouldn't have had to rape you. You gave it up to nearly every other guy in the school. But never fucking me." Grabbing your wrists and pinning them to the ground above your head. It is then that I notice the embarassing fact that you are wet. "Such a whore that you love sex even when you have to be drugged."

Finally pressing my lips against yours as my cock starts to plunge into your depths. Not caring about anything but getting off, I thrust hard and fast.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
PsychicForce

PsychicForce has initial reputation

Only one guy capturing and bringing Roxy into subjugation? It seems to me she should be overpowered with the physicality of a dozen guys at least...
PsychicForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #19
roxygrrl

i groan as the length of your hard shaft slides deep inside me. hard to breathe with your weight on me, crushing my boobs. i want to push you off me but my wrists are pinned over my head! all i can do is bend my knees, feeling you wedged between my spread thighs, your every movement. tears still rolling down my cheeks, so very saddened by your betrayal, my heart sinks as you admit you're raping me - we can't even pretend you were drunk, things can never be the same between us. your lips on my face as you slide in and out of my pussy make me feel ashamed for both of us.

i feel you speeding up now, hammering in and out of me like i've been bad and you're punishing me. i shut my eyes, hearing the liquid sounds of your dick ravaging me, the rustling of my pretty party dress with every thrust. i feel your hands on my wrists, imprisoning me, the rough slide of my stockinged soles on the concrete floor every time your cock impales me.

moaning under you, confused, hating you for raping me and destroying our friendship, but feeling my body respond. i feel so degraded, humiliated...
Old 01-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

The grunts and slaps of the rape echo in the tiny back alley. Coming back to my ears again and again. Loving the sound of it. ENjoying the feel of your boobs squished against my chest as I lie on you, pinning you to the ground. All your squirming is succeeding at nothing, only making me hornier.

It slowly sinks in that it is getting easier to thrust into you. that your body is becoming wet. First I dismiss it as nothing more than self preservation. But when I pull back from ravaging your mouth with my tongue I see the crinkle of your lips, the half lidded eyes. "You're enjoying this aren't you? Can't be fucking rape if you like it."