Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
birdman

birdman has initial reputation
Exclamation rape story request

Hi,is there anyone who would like to do a story for me. Here is info. My name is Ted. A rape of my wife,Kathy. She's 30. 5ft 34d-27-34. black hair. She hates titty fucking. Works at Jewel. She's very shy,only been with me. Different stories r cool. like her being abducted from work. home invasion,I'm forced to watch or i come home and c it but don't do anything about it. Or guys at our house for party and grope and rape her. Any and all welcome,thanks.
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
birdman

Here is some more info on wife. She's average in looks. It's her body that is amazing. Long black curly hair. She looks Hispanic. Her tits are great. They look big on her small 5ft frame. Firm and round. I like when she rides me so I can watch her tits bounce and grope them. And her ass is small,firm,and round. Sometimes at night i wake up,push her on her stomach,and fuck her half-asleep. She extremely shy. She never shows much cleavage,but in summner,her shirts still show the shape of her big tits. And she has bullet type of nipples that punch thru her bras and tops. It took her 10years to really learn how to give good head and deep throat. But she never lets me cum in her mouth,and hates titty fucking. So any stories r welcome.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:17 AM   #3
birdman

JUST A DREAM.a purely fictional and fantasy tale....One night I got up and pretended to go to work. I went to kiss Kathy goodbye,and acted like I went out the front door. I waited about 3ominutes,she falls back to sleep pretty quick. We have the old curcuit breakers in house,they trip every now and then. When it happens the entire house is pitch dark where u r using your hands to feel around. It also causes the clock in the bedroom to flash 12:00(the battery back-up). It's really bright,and it always wakes Kathy up. Then she knows she has to feel her way to the utility room next to the kitchen to re-set the power so she can reset the clock. Anyway,knowing all that is part of my plan. As I hide in the kitchen,I hear Kathy open the bedroom door,and she feels her way towards me. I have all black on. The ski-mask,jacket,gloves,pants,shoes...all black.
I hear her approaching...."Ted......ted..",she repeats a couple of times. As she wanders into the room,she notices a figure in the darkness. "Ted...is that..u?!?".Kathy nervously says. I had a mini-recorder that I recorded key words in order. I used a voice editor so of course it wouldn't sound like me. I left gaps between "the key words" so I wouldn't fuck it up. Kathy is extremely timid,naive,and shy. She wouldn't even know how to handle a thing like this.
As I quicky walked up on her in the dark,she keeps asking if it's me. I don't respond as she realizes that maybe it's not "me",and tries to back away. She backs up against the kitchen counter as I'm in front of her now.
"Wh...who ARE you...how did you get in my house???" Kathy said in a uneasy voice.
{Be quiet little girl..or you'll get hurt...REALLY bad},my fake voice told her in a menacing tone.
Kathy was scared shitless and kept silent. I stood there,looking her up and down. She was visably shaking,her braless 34Ds' jiggling to my delight in her tight nitie.
{What is your name lady?},I asked her politely.
"K..kathy...please(Sniff)..do you want money..??...I have money....You can have it...",she pleads as if she really believes THATS gonna solve her problem!!
{Damn,for a little girl,you got some big fuckin' titties!!},I say with a evil grin.
I hold her hands to her side as I leer at her big firm tits. She almost gives me the "evil stare". She always gets annoyed with guys who eyes drop to her chest. Especially the "pervert" customers and baggers at the Jewel store she works at. But now she has a complete stranger gawking at her 34D tits,and there isn't shit she can do to about it.
I let go of her hands as I begin to fondle Kathy's tits. She tries to pull my hands off her,but I keep groping her fine rack. My dick gets hard as I grope my little victim against her will.
I hit the mini-recorder...
{ I bet all your customers would want to grab your great tits like this!! },I say to her.
I pull at her nittie at the same time.
"Wha...you KNOW where I work at?!?" Kathy said in suprise.
{ Oh,yeah..I've been checking you out for some time now!}
Kathy knew THAT was the truth. All too many times,both the customers and her baggers will be talking to her,only to notice their eyes dropping to her chest. She sometimes catches the baggers trying to look down her top when she leans over to help them bag.
{ But I bet they would really want to do THIS!!!! } With that,I start tearing away Kathy's nitey.
She struggles with me as I slowly rip it off her shoulders.
"No...no...please...STOP!....NO......no..." Kathy pleads as she starts crying.
As I rip the material,more and more of her tanned tits are revealed. With her fighting,her boobs are bouncing in and out of her top.
"Please..-sniff-....you're pulling it apart!! Let me go..-sniff.....please stop!!" Kathy pleaded, crying more now.
I stop using the recorder. I use a deep, scratchy voice. I always been good at disguising my voice and fooling her on the phone. And she's flustered, so I take the chance.
[ Yeah baby, your my favorite cashier! I love going through your line to check out your firm big titties ]
"My God....-sniff-..you been in my line"???? Kathy said, completely shocked her attacker knew her.
[ Oh, yeah..you're a shy one!! Always polite! Watching your big tits jiggle in that tight ass Jewel shirt got my dick hard everytime!! ]
She still tries to fight me off. She tries grabbing my hands as I pull and rip her nittie more.
"Please..-sniff-..if you know me, you know -sniff-..I'm a nice person"!!! Kathy says, trying to reason with me.
[ Yeah, nice, innocent, shy, timid, young, naive. You might be plain looking face wise, but that long curly hair...that tight round ass in those pandex pants..your 34D looking firm tits straining against that tight Jewel shirt...those tits standing out on your small, little girl frame make you a excellent fuck toy!!!!! ]
"Oh..my god....no..-sniff-" Was all Kathy got out, realizing her attacker will rape her.
[ So let's see those tities of yours!! ]
As Kathy struggled with me, I tore away her nittie, her excellent tits bouncing around as she kept crying and trying to stop me.
"Please...I beg you not to rape me..I'm married..please"!!! Kathy pleaded again.
I ignored her as I roughly tore the nittie from her body.
[ Holy Shit..I could titty fuck those tits all fucking night!! ]
"Please..you saw my boobs and felt me up.....let me go!!" Kathy said crying.
[ Get on your fucking knees married girl!!]
I pushed down on her shoulders and force her on her knees. She realizes what I want her to do. she looks up at me.
[ If you give me the best blowjob you ever did.....I might not fuck you. ]
" I...-sob-....you promise...?????"
[ Well, are you any good at giving head cashier girl? ]
"..My husband says I give great head...he, um, tries to cum in my mouth.."
[ You don't let him??? ]
"Um,....no...I don't like it..like he's using me..I guess"
I grab the whiskey I left on the counter.
[ Take a swig of this..now!! ]
I hand the bottle to a kneeling Kathy, She looks at me confused.
" I..I don't like this stuff...why do.."?? Kathy asks as I cut her off.
[Drink it or I'll make you"!! ] I say in a threatening tone.
"..ok..OK" Kathy says as she takes a small swig.
[ Again..drink more"!! ] I command her.
Kathy takes a bigger swig. I make her do it until she had drank half the bottle. knowing she gets drunk easily, she's even less likely to realize her attacker is really me.
"..GUMP..oh, god..wwooo..please, no...-cough-...more.." Kathy pleaded.
[ Alright, that's enough, ......it's time to check out cashier girl....suck my dick!! ]
Kathy didn't want to be raped, so she hoped if she satified her assailant, he would leave. So she fumbled with my belt and pulled down the zipper. Being scared and frantic, she wouldn't realize who she was really blowing.
[ Come on Bitch....suck that dick!!! ]
She was scared shitless, but looked up at her masked intruder with a pissed off glare. She hated being de-meaned like this, being forced to give a blow-job to a stranger in her own house.
But she pulled out my dick and started stroking it. I was smiling under my mask.
[ You better start sucking or I'll just fuck your married ass!! ]
"..Ok,...ok..I will..." Kathy said, a sound of defeat in her voice.
Suddenly, I felt bad for her. I knew she never even had a boyfriend when I met her when she was 18. Kathy had only sucked me off and had sex with me. And here I was making her think someone broke in and is assaulting her.
As she stroked me with her hand about to blow me, I start thinking.
I guess because she's only been with one guy is why I always fantasized about having her do a threesome or watching her have sex with someone. But I knew she was way too old fashioned or shy to be so bold. Even if I brought it up, she would just laugh it off. She just had a awesome "Fuck me body". She is pretty, but not the kind of face you notice right away.
This was the only way I would ever live it out, even if it was really me. If she realized I did this to her, she'd divorce me the next day.
I was alomost about to stop her, but then her mouth wraps around the head of my cock. She uses the same style, wetting the head and shaft for she can take it deeper in her mouth.
Just the feel of her mouth, i tell myself, fuck it, go for it. I look and see one of the camcorders is recording everything.
After I few minutes, she is moving her tongue around and tilting her head back and forth as she goes a little deeper and deeper.
[ Fuck..ooo, your husband probalbly married you for your dick sucking skills...oh, yeah ]
Kathy looked up at me with those pissed off eyes. It made her felt like shit, she thought how would she ever tell me she gave head to some asshole.
She was getting quickly buzzed by the whiskey now. She figured if she did give him "the works", she could get him off quicker, the sooner he would leave.
After 5 minutes, Kathy was giving the best blow-job she ever did. I realized why she was doing that, I really got off watching her little head bobbing, her deep throating now.
[ Look at me cashier girl ] I told her.
Kathy did as I asked, looking up as much as she could.
[ Yeah,..ooo..Jewel chicks.ooo.know how to suck dick ] I said mockingly.
She gave me that look again for a second. I was getting closer to cuming, and I reached down, squeezing her firm 34D's. She didn't try to stop me. She wondered if all guys reached for a girl's boobs when they're going to cum, since I do that to her too.
Then I stop her.
"..Why do you want me to stop"??? Kathy said confused, she wanted it over.
[ After watching you at work, I want to fuck those big tits of yours ] I said with a evil tone.
" Wha...no, just let me finish you with my mouth.." Kathy pleaded. She hated me doing that. She felt that I'm just fucking her boobs, not making love to her. I only got to do it if I got her too drunk to object about it.
[ Either this or I fuck you...]
"..Please..I..I..don't do that even for my husband -sniff-, Let me suck you, you can cum in my mouth..I hate that too..but less than..you know.." Kathy was serious.
[ Either you fuck my dick with your tits or I'll fuck you now..your choice ]
Tears swelled in Kathy's eyes as she lifted up higher. She wrapped her 34Ds' around my cock. There was plenty of salivia on her chest from her wet blow-job. She looked up at me when I didn't start pumping into her.
[ You do the work...you know how, I bet ] I said slyly to her.
Kathy just gave in, she still hoped to get it over with, and not waste time arguing.
Kathy slid her boobs up and down as she squeezed them together. Hoping all the pressure would make her assailant cum sooner. After a few minutes Kathy was pumping her tits faster anf faster. Nothing like watching a suzi homemaker on her knees milking your dick with a great rack.
[ ooo yeah, bet those young baggers who try to look down into your cleavage would love this ]
"No...they wouldn't be like you....they're nice" Kathy said, getting drunker now.
[ Are they.......really ???] I asked her in a serious tone.
"..I...I" Kathy said, I knew she was hiding something.
[ Slow down your boobs some...tell me...or else!! ] I said. her knowing she'll get raped.
"..I a few years ago..a young bagger..a jerk, kept looking down my shirt when he bagged for me. I was kinda scared of him, he was creepy. When I would walk in the back halls alone...he, um, sneaked up behind me..and squeeze my ass, and say he was just kidding when I got mad.
[ Why didn't you tell on him? What else did he do ??? ]
"I'm...shy, and I was scared of him ok? Then later on,he would come up behind me and grab my boob...because I didn't tell anyone..he kept doing more and more. When I had to do the cooler, he came at me from behind, feel feel me up thru my shirt. Later his hands were under my shirt. And then he would push my bra up and it seemed to last forever. When he tried to pull my pants down, I started yelling and hitting him. He finally stopped, knowing I had enough, and he might get arrested". Kathy said, feeling guilty.
I was amazed, she never told me, but back then it seemed like she was having a problem at work. But it got me hot, knowing now someone had groped her fine young body. I started pumping her tits.
[ anything else?? You better give it up!!! ] I said, not expecting she would say anything else.
"I..when I met my husband, my manager's wife died. He..was a really nice guy..but he got real lonely..about 6 months later..he would talk about it when I was in his office..I felt sad for him...then when we closed.."Kathy looked away.
[ come on....finish. ] I couldn't believe something else happened to her. I was pumping her tits faster now.
"He had been looking at me more..I knew he liked me..but in the office he started saying how beautiful I was..how I reminded him of his wife..I felt real bad for him...he just couldn't deal with it. he started touching me..he pulled me on his lap..he undid his pants and put my hand on it. He said..Please..just this time. I felt sorry for him and started jerking him off. I told him not to tell anybody. he agreed. After 5-7 minutes, he started squeezing my boobs.." Kathy said.
[ Keep going ]
"I didn't stop him...he pushed his legs wide and his hand slipped into my spandex and he started fingering me. I told him to stop and I couldn't get off him. He ripped open the crotch area and really began fingering me. I tried to stop him but it felt good. I started jacking him off harder..it was a mistake. He pushed up my bra and started sucking on my breasts. Within a few minutes he came on my hand. I got up, said goodnight. He transfered a week later". Kathy said embarrassed at what she did.
As Kathy finishes her story, I'm pumping her tits harder. As she stops talking, and still on her knees, I push her against the refrigerator. I pull down the pillow I left on top of it, and put it behind her head.
"What are you do..ummph!" Kathy is cut short as I push my dick in her mouth.
[ You better take this or I'll fuck you like your manager SHOULD have!!! ]
I thought of those guys as I face-fucked my unwilling wife. She never let me do this either, always gagging when I got to deep. Always stopping me. But she never let's me cum in her mouth when she gives me head either. Until now. As I fuck her face, she starts to squim under me. I almost stop, but I push all the way down her throat and I'm in heaven. She starts convulsing as I ravage her face. I start cuming and hold her head on me, forcing her to take it in her mouth.
"...umph..god..-spit-...son of a -spit- bitch...oh god.." Kathy uttered, almost passing out.
I text on my cell NOW.
Kathy suddenly sees 3 hooded men come into the back door and towards her.
"..oh god..NO...PLEASE....you said if I sucked you off....you wouldn't rape me!!" Kathy said to me, as she started crying.
[ I did...but they didn't ] I said laughing at her.
{ Damn, you're one big titty bitch } One said to her.
{{ I'm gonna enjoy fucking this little housewife }} Another yelled out.
"..No..NO...Please...I'll suck all of you...Don't do this to me..-sniff-.." Kathy cried out.
They grabbed Kathy as she tried to fight them off. They forced her into the living room and one guy bented her over the lazy boy chair.
"..Please don't...I'm married....let me suck your dick....oh god..I beg you...." Kathy tried to plead.
Looking down at Kathy's round ass and tanned shapely legs he smiled under his mask.
{ Yeah, you'll do that too.....after I fuck you suzy homemaker!! }
In a second, he was slowly pushing into her from behind. I came into the room with a camcorder. Kathy's eyes lit up when she saw it.
"...no please....omph...don't record..umph..me..my husband..." Kathy said crying more now.
I felt bad again, but the sight of Kathy getting nailed...her tits bouncing as he started ramming her from behind..was a fantasy come true...and it's too late to stop it. My dick was so hard watching my innocent wife getting fucked by someone she didn't even know.
{ Holy shit..ugh....you're so..omph...fucking tight...ugh....}

Last edited by birdman; 12-14-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: continuation
Old 09-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
birdman

Hi Again. I was looking for someone who would like to do a story about my wife as I mentioned before including groping and ripping off her clothes, any takers? Thanks, Birdman.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looks like you are doing great. Please continue.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
birdman

Thanks my friend, I'll start a new one, and go back to that later on. I do them in bits when I got time.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
birdman

Default Before the Big Day-fictional

This is a purely fictional story.
We were going to get married next week and Kathy's friends wanted to take her out. Kathy had always been real shy and never even had a boyfriend until she met me. She was kinda plain looking, but had nice long curly black hair. And she always dressed kinda plain too, but she was hiding a killer body. Especially her boobs. She had a great rack, nice firm 34D's. At 5ft, her tits really stood out on her in tighter tops. She didn't like it, but I got to oil her up, and titty fuck her a few times if she got buzzed. She was about 34D-25-33. It's great when she's riding you, watching her titties bounce.
Anyway, Kathy doesn't party very much, and is like a Brady Bunch girl. After her friend Janice kept telling her she should go out, Kathy finally agreed. So Janice had a few of her friends meet them at a male strip joint. Kathy rode with Janice and was shocked when she realized where Janice took her to.
"Are you kidding me??..you're kidding me right?!?" Kathy told her.
"LOL, noooo, you never do anything out of the norm Kathy. Just ONE time...u know..live a little girlfriend!!!" Janice truthfully told Kathy.
"I...don't know about this, Ted might get mad at me if he found out" Kathy said back.
"Oh, come on Kathy..he'll have a bachelor party. You should try to have a little fun...at least just once...come on girl!!"
"Ok, but I don't want to stay too long here, ok?" Kathy said, giving in.
So they went in and found Janice's other friends. They sat right up at the stage, and Kathy felt embarrassed being s close seeing the male strippers. Time went on and Kathy had a few drinks. But mostly watched the other girls gawking at the male strippers and sometimes putting dollar bills in their g-strings.
What Kathy didn't notice was that the waitress was putting something in her drinks alone. While Kathy really dranked, she started feeling more relaxed, and ended up dowing 6 hard drinks. But the thing about Kathy is that she can't handle liqour very well.
Then the waitress came up to Kathy, "So girls, why did you come in here tonight". she asked.
"Our friend Kathy is getting married", Janice said, laughing.
"Oh, really sweetie"? The waitress asked Kathy.
"Uh, uh, next week, they dragged me in here thou"
"Well, you should have fun, it's your last chance"a
"See, we told you Kathy"!!!!! Janice said proudly.
"You know what, we have one guy the girl go nuts for, you should get a private dance from him, he's awesome"!!! The waitress told Kathy.
"Well,...I don't know,...I.." Kathy uttered back
"You should girl"!!! Janice replied.
"Yeah, you"re too shy, have fun while you can"!!! Another girl told her.
"Go for it, this is your party"!!! The other girl put in.
"Look honey, I can see you're a very sweet. but shy girl. I can let you use our private room for your dance so you feel comfortable. Nobody at all will see you, ok"?
"Come on Kathy, just one time"!!! Janice said, encouraging Kathy.
"Well, I guess I could try it one time" Kathy said, getting confident.
"Ok, honey I'll take you back there myself. Thw waitress said, as Kathy got up and starting walking towards the back.
The waitress stopped and told the othere girls, "Hey, I'm going to ask him to give her a special long dance just because she's sweet. LOL, she might be back there for a while, so don't worry, I'll check on her for you, ok?" The waitress assured them.
"Sure, thanks, she really needs this, at least once". Janice replied back.
The waitress left as she led Kathy towards the back.
The other strippers noticed Kathy, as her boobs jiggled as she walked. Then the waitress and her disapears in the long dark hallway.
The waitress took Kathy in a dimly red lighted room. She directed Kathy to sit in a large plush love seat.
"Ok honey, I'll leave and he'll be right in, ok? She told Kathy.
"All right, thanks.." Kathy replied
"Just relax, and enjoy it. Try to get into it, it's really harmless..but fun...ok?" The waitress said.
"You're right..I'll try to hve fun with it" Kathy said smiling.
"Great....enjoy"!! As she closed the door.
By now Kathy felt weird, not thinking like she usually does. And she was pretty buzzed, otherwise the "normal" Kathy would never be in this room, at all.
Then the door opened, and what Kathy saw made her smile. Before her was the best looking stripper in the place. 6'5" long black hair, and a entire tanned body of muscles.
Then the music began playing as he slowly danced towards her.
"What's your name young lady"? He asked.
"Kathy.." she said like a little girl.
"I'm Marcus, nice to meet you, your friends wanted me to give you a special show, ok"?
"ha ha...that's be ok" Kathy aid, smiling more now, but visably nervous.
Marcus quickly sized her up. Not the best looking 23yr old, kinda ordinary, but with very long curly hair. Looking down, he figured she was 5ft, maybe shorter. Her small frame made her 34D breasts stand out. He noticed how her firm breasts strained against her tank top. He could see her nipples poking through her bra and top. He loved her tanned skin. He saw her pass in the hall before, watching her round ass shake side to side.
The music began to play and Marcus began his dance of seduction. He slowly came closer to Kathy. Kathy couldn't believe she was doing this, she almost felt she should leave. But she marveled at what a hunk this guy was. Even uncomfortable, she couldn't help but smile at the hot, sexy dancer before her.
As he drew closer to her, he said, "You seem very shy..what's your name?"
"Um...kathy..ha ha" She replied embarrassed, but her eyes glued to his amazing body as he moved very close to her.
"You seem like a little house on the prairie girl,..I hear you're getting married'? He asked.
Kathy knew he was right, she was way to timid. All of High School she never had a boyfriend. A ugly guy, Brian liked her, but she wanted Mr. Right, she wasn't attracted to Brian. But they were best friends. Her senior year, they went to the drive-in together. She had to re-buke his passes yet again, but she felt sorry for him. So she reached over and gave a pleased Brian a very long hand-job while watching the movie. She didn't say anything when his right hand slid under her top. She let him fondle her already 34D's while she jacked him off, figuring it's all he'll ever get from her and he was leaving for college soon. But she was suprised near the end, when Brian pulled her close and pushed her head down to his crotch. Before she could react, he used his left hand to guide his dick into Kathy's mouth. Kathy's protests were mumbled as he pushed her head up and down with the left hand now. His right hand reached under her, squeezing his best friend's awesome tits. In a few minutes,he was pushing her all the way down on him, and she felt fluid filling her mouth, then ozzing out the sides of her mouth. It was more of her first unwilling face fuck then a blow-job. She didn't show it, but she was pissed her best friend took advantage of her kindness. And it was her only sexual or kissing experience before she met Ted.
Kathy's mind flashed back to the here and now......
"Yeah..-giggle-...I'm getting married next week"!!!! Kathy said proudly with a big smile.
"That's great..you have a very sexy body and cute...A very lucky guy"!!! He said biefly gawking at Kathy's cleavage, but Kathy had looked down for second,blushing, not catching his staring.
"-giggle...Thank you...", feeling good a real HOT guy thought she was attractive.
But being naive and shy, Kathy never realized how guys like Brian looked at her. From Brian to teachers, to the baggers and customers in her cashier line, whay they saw was a small girl with great big tits and a awesome ass. And when they talked to her or looked at her, all of them surely wanted to rip apart her jewel shirt, grab her tits, and fuck her brains out.
"So have you had a lot of boyfriends before him", as he danced right in front of Kathy.
"Um..well, no..Ted is..kinda the only boyfriend I had.." Kathy said,kinda embarassed to say it.
"Nothing wrong with that, makes it even more special" He said trying to reassure her insecurity. But he was thinking what Brian and everyone else did, fucking her hot body. He smiled inwardly, thinking this naive, shy girl probably didn't have sex much, if at all yet. She was probably real tight and must be a great fuck toy.
"yeah..-giggle-..thanks", she said, thinking he was a cool guy.
"Sure..just relax..enjoy this.....It's your LAST chance to get a little crazy for the rest of your life...just go with it...promise???" Marcus said seriously, reassuring her to have fun.
"Sure, ok..last time right"??? Kathy said, determined to enjoy herself for once.
Marcus smiled at her, and turned it up a notch. Dancing for a few minutes in front of her, Kathy felted a little weird, but feeling much more relaxed.
"Hmmm....yeah"!! She said, getting into it, as she continued smiling up at him, and her eyes marveling at the hot stud dancing right up to her now.
Being unlike herself, she felt a little lust, touching his 6 pack stomach or thighs before her shy side made her pull away from him.
"It's ok..you can touch me..have fun right?" He said, looking down at Kathy.
Kathy didn't say anything, but thought, what the hell..have fun..and he's so HOT"!!!!
He sat on her wide lover's seat, his legs on each side as he did a grinding type of action.
Kathy felt a little lustful, as she began touching him more, smiling while she felt the enormous muscles in his arms, stomach, and his thighs.
She felted kinda weird, but she was feeling more relaxed, but a part of her didn't want to get too carried away. But she was feeling a little horny now.
With him on top of her, but not touching her at all, he continued his grinding action. His bulge rising up past her face, she couldn't belive how big his penis was...and fully erect!!! Gods, he must be almost twice Ted's size, she thought. And she noticed the bikini brief he had on was very loose. She watched his massive dick swing back and forth past her face. She was memorized by his dick, seeing that she has only seen two in her life, Brian's and Ted's.
Looking down, Marcus saw that Kathy seemed to be in a trance, staring at his package. He smiled, realizing the drugs his wife, the waitress, slipped into her earilier drinks, was beginning to impare Kathy's thinking.
Then as he grinded above her, he lowered some, and his swinging dick began slapping Kathy's breasts. She thought she noticed something to the side of her, but couldn't see into the dark part of the room.
She watched his dick slap down on her breasts. She looked up at Marcus, and almost said something..but she felt good, he was so hot, and she kept telling herself it's harmless..she promised to have fun. But the real Kathy would have jumped up and ran out of room. She wasn't thinking clearly now.
And as he pushed up, his covered dick would sometimes press into her tank top and between her 34D's. Marcus would let out a little groan at times, feeling the firmness of Kathy's large breasts engulfing his dick. A few times trying to push deeper into her breasts.
Kathy was getting into the moment. Her breasts were very sensitive. And Ted touching, let alone sucking on her tits would get her horny. Feeling the pleasant sensations on her tits, and without thinking, she was caressing his body a lot more now. Watching his movements, his package, not really thinking about him pressing against her breasts. She didn't notice the pre-cum ozzing from his briefs, and soaking onto her tank top.
She didn't see him reach for a bottle of baby oil, but looked up at him when she felted the oil pouring all over her tank top. He emptied the entire bottle on and in her her tank top. Her entire tank top, bra, and chest was soaked with baby oil.
"Wha....what are you doing?" She asked, clearly less in control of herself.
"You promised to have fun right? I told your friends I'll do something special..just a massage.. for you..ok?" He said.
"..ok..I guess...nuthin too crazy.." Kathy said, almost confused.
Smiling inwardly, Marcus sat on Kathy facing her. His large hands began to massage Kathy's arms, shoulders, and neck. He worked her for about five minutes, giving her a very relaxing regular massage. His hands felt very good, and Kathy was feeling real relaxed, closing her eyes.
"Do you like this" Marcus asked softly.
"Hmmm....yeah....." Kathy said quietly, her eyes still closed.
Then his hands began getting closer to Kathy's chest area. He would press against the sides of a breast, or drop his hands from her shoulder, massaging into the top part of her cleavage. He noticed the air-conditioning and the baby oil on her chest made Kathy's large nipples more prominent thru her tank top.
"Hmmmm...." Was all Kathy was saying at times, her body enjoying the massage, and her eyes still closed. But the Kathy just an hour ago would never let a stranger touch her like this, at all.
Marcus continued the massage, but his hand would massage deeper into Kathy's cleavage, feeling more of her large breasts. Kathy didn't react, so he started cupping one of Kathy's breasts in his hand. Then lightly squeezing it thru her tank top.
Then he realized Kathy actually feel asleep on him!!! Not passing up an golden opportunity, he looked into the darkness and said, "She fuckin' fell asleep, come closer, get her upper body in this babe".
Out of the darkness where Kathy thought she saw something, was the waitress who talked her into the "lap dance". And she was recording everything since Kathy was in the room.
"I knew you would enjoy this one when I saw her walking in." She says, laughing.
"She's the best one yet, probably the best we'll ever find" Marcus.
"She's a little girl in a woman's body. The perfect proper like suburban girl. I can't believe she's 23. So fucking naive and stupid!!" Hiw waitress says, mocking Kathy's innocence.
"ha ha, yeah, she probally hasn't fucked a lot yet, if at all...and this body, these tits..the perfect small town fuck toy"!!! He said with a evil grin.
"And poor little girl won't remember how she had the best fuck of her life"!!!The wife says, pulling back Kathy's hair.
"That's the best part. We fuck these suburban young women and scoccer moms. All very attactive and great bodies. Neither the women, or their finances' and husbands realize that some guy they might pass at the store has felt their woman up, titty fucked her, had her suck dick, treated her like a fuck-toy, and fucked the brians out of their lovely woman. This girl is kinda ordinary looking, but this long hair, this body...these tits...ok, keep quiet now, i don't want her wake her up yet". With that he turned his attention back to Kathy.
As the wife recorded, he began groping Kathy's tits. Kneeding and sqeezing them. He got off feeling up a unwilling and unknowing young woman. Then he reached under Kathy's tank top, pushing her lacy black bra up slightly to feel her bare breasts in his hands. He marvelled how for a small woman, her large breasts filled his large hands completlely. He was doing to a helpless Kathy exactly what Kathy's managers, baggers, and customers would love to do to her.
"Man, her tanned tits are so fucking firm..ok, i can't wait anymore"!! Marcus said, pouring more baby oil into kathy's cleavage.
He pulled her bra back down and reached behind Kathy's back. Marcus re-fastened her bra, making it tighter, pushing her breasts tightly together.Then he pushed a passed out Kathy higher up and against the back of the wide love seat. He positioned himself at Kathy's chest. He pulled the bra up slightly,guiding his dick under the bra and between Kathy's 34Ds'.
Marcus held her by her shoulders and started pumping into her great rack. Kathy never let Ted titty fuck her. She thought it was de-meaning. Like Ted was using only her body.Ted would see his bride in a low-cut wedding dress. And it crosses his mind, maybe she'll let me titty fuck her during the honeymoon. Ted will never know somebody else beat him to it.
As Marcus fucks Kathy's harder, Kathy begins to wake up.
"Get to the shadows" He tells the wife.
"Whu...your..penis is in my boobs..." As Kathy says, her voice shaking because of Marcus thrusting even harder between her tits. She looks at her chest and sees Marcus' dick pop out from the top of her tank top with each thrust.
"Why..are doing that....I didn't say you...can do..that" Kathy said, mumbling, extremely imppaired by the drugs, but still trying to resist.
"Because you got great tits, your husband to-be says you love this"
"..No..I don't, I..hate it..I don't let...him..." Kathy said,trying to resist.
"Good, then I'm the first to fuck your big tits"
"..no..you..shouldn't..do this..I...don't want..to.."
"I'm sorry Kathy, I want you to have fun too, this will help"
Saying that, he slid a small vibrator into her shorts under her panties against Kathy's clit. He put it slow speed as kathy's tight shorts and panties held it against her already wetting pussy.
Then he continued to fuck Kathy's tits again.
"..Aaa..please....no..aaah...take..oooh..it out..."
"Don't worry baby, it won't make you cum, just get you in a better mood'.
Kathy tried moving her hips to dis-lodge the vibrator, but her movments increased the sensual feelings.
"God, cashier girl, your tits are so fucking firm. Ted, your co-workers should just force you on the ground and take you like this, who cares if you don't like it, I sure do'
"...oooh...no......aaah...stop...." Kathy pleaded, watching Marcus as the pleasure between her legs increased
Then Marcus pounded into Kathy's chest.
"AAA.. yeah..OOOh..I'm gonna cum in your tits"

Last edited by birdman; 10-26-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: continuation
Old 10-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
birdman

Default Women to do a text for audio story for me.

Actually, are there any women who do text for audio who would like to do one for with 1st Original Outline? I messaged a couple of them in the past, but I never heard back from them, Thanks
Old 11-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
birdman

Default Any guys or gals like to do a story for me?

I was looking for men or women who would like to do a story for me. I have two of my own going here. Any takers?
Old 12-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #10
birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saemakhan View Post
hi friend i have read your rape story it is very sexy
Thank you Saemakhan, still working on them!!
Old 01-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
pukefuck

pukefuck Level 1 (100+)pukefuck Level 1 (100+)

hell yeah, birdman. your wife is hot...and don't you always wonder what's under those clothes of the cashiers or employees when you're at a store like Jewel??
pukefuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukefuck View Post
hell yeah, birdman. your wife is hot...and don't you always wonder what's under those clothes of the cashiers or employees when you're at a store like Jewel??
Thanks pukefuck. She's got some great tits. Oh yeah man. You go to various stores and some of these girls have some great racks and bodies. You just to like to see what they're hiding under those tops!!! My wife's are hard to hide since she fills up that shirt. I bet a lot of guy's eyes drop to her tits.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
birdman

Default Another request

Are there any women who would like to do a story for me from wife's perspective or anyone else? Thanks Birdman.

Tags
rape story request