Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #21
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post

..... He should roar like an animal when he fills me up.
Yes...that's what I like to hear, the 'growly', preferably like a Grizzly, when he cums.

But, moans, grunts, pleading, squealing and crying from me, and dirty name calling by him is a nice touch, too.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #22
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Sobs, squeals, pleas for mercy. Earlier, cloth ripping.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:46 AM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Have you guyz ever fantSized about forcing your victim say 'I love you' while your cock is entering her mouth ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:10 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:49 AM   #25
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingrotter View Post
no.
lol
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:25 PM   #26
BadEMT

BadEMT has initial reputation

I like hearing her moan and grunt as I fuck her and her body starts betraying her and she begins to like what I'm doing to her.
BadEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #27
dimme82

dimme82 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to dimme82

Begging sounds great, hearing it beg for you to stop, begging for not get cock in the "wrong" hole, begging the 50 guys waiting in line won't go next, etc fun stuff.

Crying girls are super cute, so crying is a hot sound, either the more desperate almost choking type of constant crying, or just small sobs and sniffles.

Screaming is not that nice though, so if its too loud it would have to get panties in its mouth to make it more of a mumble.
dimme82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #28
tinyvictim

tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tinyvictim Send a message via Skype™ to tinyvictim

I imagine him grunting, groaning in pleasure, taunting me. Lots of taunting me. Me sobbing, pleading, asking why he's hurting me like this. Him telling me how good it feels to rape me.

Sometimes I fantasise that he forces me to describe the pain I'm in, getting off on the knowledge of the agony he's putting me through as much as the physical sensation of unwilling girl around his cock. Sometimes I imagine him saying things like, "Mm, cry for me, baby. Cry for daddy while he rapes his little girl."

Once in awhile I imagine what shysnale said, an obsessed rapist forcing me to say that I love him while he's brutally violating me. I tend to imagine obsessed stalker-types more than attackers who pick victims randomly, and there's something chilling about the idea of someone so warped he believes this is love, that he is in love with me and that he can just kidnap and rape and keep me, and torture me into saying I love him too, to satisfy his twisted mind. The idea of being pinned down, completely helpless, in physical agony and terror while my body is brutally assaulted, and having my rapist murmur, "I love you, baby," and getting angry when I don't reply in kind, punching and hurting me, demanding I say the words, and then going back to just raping me - but harder - when I do... *shiver* It's just so wrong. Like a rapist literally believing I'm a virgin because I was saving myself for HIM.
tinyvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #29
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The "no" was in reply to shysnales question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof33333 View Post
lol

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:16 PM   #30
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyvictim View Post
I imagine him grunting, groaning in pleasure, taunting me. Lots of taunting me. Me sobbing, pleading, asking why he's hurting me like this. Him telling me how good it feels to rape me.

Sometimes I fantasise that he forces me to describe the pain I'm in, getting off on the knowledge of the agony he's putting me through as much as the physical sensation of unwilling girl around his cock. Sometimes I imagine him saying things like, "Mm, cry for me, baby. Cry for daddy while he rapes his little girl."

Once in awhile I imagine what shysnale said, an obsessed rapist forcing me to say that I love him while he's brutally violating me. I tend to imagine obsessed stalker-types more than attackers who pick victims randomly, and there's something chilling about the idea of someone so warped he believes this is love, that he is in love with me and that he can just kidnap and rape and keep me, and torture me into saying I love him too, to satisfy his twisted mind. The idea of being pinned down, completely helpless, in physical agony and terror while my body is brutally assaulted, and having my rapist murmur, "I love you, baby," and getting angry when I don't reply in kind, punching and hurting me, demanding I say the words, and then going back to just raping me - but harder - when I do... *shiver* It's just so wrong. Like a rapist literally believing I'm a virgin because I was saving myself for HIM.
Step one ..read my sig line..
Step two .. stop making sure I am not following you
Step three .. try to pretend your not enjoying every single second of it.