Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile Let's Make her Suffer, Together

Outside she approaches my door, adjusts her skirt, and taps insistently on it.

I fling the door open, clearly having been interrupted at something, looking very alert but distracted, dressed in a t shirt and faded dress pants that are sagging partway off my hips under the shirt. I blink and push the hair out of my eyes, adjusting to the light from outside. “yes?”

"Good day sir, my name is Cassie and I’m selling magazine subscriptions to help pay for my study abroad program. Can I come in?"

"not interested..I don’t need to know why you’re doing it. Did the sign fall off that says no soliciting?" i make to close the door, but i don’t do it very fast. I take a moment to stare at her as I do, my agitation seeking an outlet. i push it away quickly though and move to shut the door completely, resolved to go back to my office and forget about it.

She slides her foot in the door “Please sir!”

I open it again. “I’m not the one to ask for pity…” i step back. “what are you studying anyway? or is that just a cover?” i figure if she wants to waste her energy then fine. despite my growing irritation I will let her try. it’s a better distraction then being alone.

"I’m studying psychology." She shifts her weight between her feet and her skirt rides up

I blink hard. “then you know something about how to motivate people do you?” i move into the foyer and sit down on the couch in the adjoining living room. “shut the door. come here and show me how you are going to make a sale.” i watch her with my eyes half lidded, my interest in her is present but not overly obvious.

she starts going on about the magazines, and it’s obvious to both of us that it isn’t working, so she stands up and bends down a bit, showing off her cleavage “Please sir…”

"You’re not very convincing..you can see I don’t give a shit." i lean in and reach around behind her, smoothing my hand over the back of her thigh, pushing her skirt up and caressing her backside. "maybe you can give me something I want, honey." i knead her skin under my fingers as they curl around. "do you want to earn that money? I’m sure you could do something that would make me feel generous."

She bends a little farther, showing more cleavage.

Just then my girlfriend comes in and she moves away from me in a panic. “This isn’t what it looks like!”

Raina smiles. “no? looks like you were trying to fuck my boyfriend.”
I just turn my head and raise my eyebrow to her.
Raina comes closer until she is behind her and loops both arms through Cassie’s and pulls her back. “Is that what you were doing, you slut?” she whispers so her breath warms the cartilage of her ear. She only sounds amused and not angry. “were you about to get on your knees and show him what you’re willing to do?”
I stand, stepping into her, letting her feel my arousal against her from the front. “I think she was. She could barely restrain herself.”

She tries to pull her arms away, but Raina is just too strong “That’s not true! Let me go!”

Raina puts one arm through both of hers and holds her elbows together behind her, using the other hand to cover her mouth. “Don’t lie to me bitch. I know what you were doing.”

from the front i unbutton her coat and push it over her shoulders, rolling her shirt up under her breasts, letting my nails play over her skin. “I think she wants to be treated like a slut, what do you think?” i massage her breasts under my hands i as i watch Raina over her shoulder.

"Patience love, savor it.." Raina takes her hand away from Cassie’s mouth and buries it in her hair, twisting her head to the side violently and nudging the back of her knees with hers at the same time, forcing her down. "on your knees bitch. If you want to act like a whore, then you’re going to be treated like one."

her face is level with my pulsing member now, she can see it clearly through my pants vibrating with excitement. I backhand her once going each way. “oh yes…I agree my love. now open your mouth whore.” i grab her chin with my fingers digging into her cheeks and squeeze

She clamps her mouth shut hard, refusing to open

I pull at my pants a bit until i wiggle free and take myself in hand, touching the end of my length to her lips. “don’t be a selfish cunt..you would have done it a moment ago..”

Raina kneels behind her to get a better angle and releases her hair, taking hold of the bridge of her nose instead and sliding her fingers down to clamp it shut. “You want to die bitch? or would you rather be a good little slut and suck his cock.” she twists her head back and forth a few times by her nose. “I know you know how bitch, don’t make this worse for yourself.”

I trace her lips with my tip, stepping further into her so i can force myself into her. “hold her head still..”

She holds out for a moment longer, then opens her mouth wide, gasping for air

I slide myself between her lips and prod the roof of her mouth.

Raina lets go of Cassie’s nose and puts her hand on the back of her head, pushing her forward until my length goes all the way down to hit the back of her throat. “there you go, choke it down whore.” she holds her there for a moment while I shift a bit from the sensation of it before pulling her head back and forward again.

"I got this.." i put my hand under hers on the back of Cassie’s head and push her onto me. "See that she suffers.."

"mmm.." she smiles wickedly against the back of Cassie’s neck and adjust herself, pulling on her arms as she gets her legs around her waist, reach her free hand around and cupping her breast. "Don’t break her love. I still need to get some use out of her." she takes her peak between her fingers and twists, pulling her nipple out at an angle as i slide myself down to the hilt and prod the back of her throat

She tries to pull free of her as she gags around my cock, but we have her still.

I thrust against her lips fast and tip my head back, my grip on the back of her head getting loose. “mmm..oh she’s such a good little cocksucker.”

"don’t you dare finish yet. she hasn’t suffered enough.." Raina lends back and pulls her with, making my cock fall out of her mouth with an audible wet popping noise.

"ah…what are you thinking next?" i step forward and wipe my pre cum on Cassie’s face.

"get me something to restrain her with. I need to use my hands.."

I smile and walk off.

"and no tools. not yet. we need her in one piece."

"ohhh no fun." I call back.

she runs her fingers through Cassie’s hair as she waits, buring her face in it and inhaling, grinding herself into her tail bone. “having fun yet whore?” she smears the pre cum that i wiped on her all around and collects it on her fingers, pressing them on Cassie’s lips and pushing them inside, flexing her wrist and pumping her two middle fingers inside her mouth.

She shakes her head frantically

Raina stands and takes her with, holding her by the hair and dragging her back toward the end of the couch, sitting with her legs on either side, holding her head still agaisnt her inner thigh.

I return with cable ties and kneel behind Cassie, quickly taking hold of her arms as she flails around in Raina’s grip, holding them together and securing them.

"mmm..yes.." Raina puts both hands on the back of her head and forces her face down until her nose is buried in the front of her panties. "make her suffer love..hurt her.."

I comply and slap Cassie’s backside and thighs sharply over and over as Raina slides her panties over her hips, pushing them down to her ankles, leaning back to press Cassie’s face to her folds, using her other hand to part them, soaking her face in her wetness. “no no..to gentle. I think she needs a cock in her ass.”

I laugh softly and press myself between her cheeks, prodding at the bud of her anus. “unless she wants to lick your cunt, I agree.”

she nods. “suck my clit, girl. make me feel it. If you please me then I won’t let him have your ass. I know he hopes you fail.”

"I’ll put it in her cunt then. I think she’d like it."

"would you, slut? what do you think?"

She starts to furiously lick her, trying desperately to keep from being fucked

"mmm.." she grinds herself into Cassie’s face. "just like that…good slut.." she looks at me and nods. "she’s..ooh..she’s doing so well..so maybe you could be gentle with her." she winks.

I slide down to her folds and part them, pushing at her opening, i brace my hips a bit and force my way inside.

"ugh….fuck her, love..fuck her.."

I slide in and out of her sharply, going deeper each time.

Raina holds Cassie’s head down and pushes her own hips forward so her clit brushes back and forth against her tongue.

Cassie moans loudly against her, stopping at the intrusion

Raina bucks against her face hard enough to push her back and groans. “I told you to lick me cunt.” she backhands her such that she falls to the side and i have to hold her hips to keep her from tipping. “You don’t want me to think that you’re worthless…”

"Listen to her. You don’t want that. If she decides you’re worthless then we have to get more creative." i thrust harder inside her. "and when we’ve used up all your holes, we’ll start cutting pieces off until you’re only good to be thrown away."

"this bitch is just trash.." Raina grabs her by the throat and lifts her up to face her, which causes me to fall out. "I think we should just cut her pretty little throat and be done with it. see what use you can get out of her ass first. I want to see her suffer. then you can go get me a knife and we’ll see how much she can scream for me." she leans in and takes Cassie’s bottom lip between hers, sucking it in and turning her head as I lay myself against her backside and grind between her cheeks as i watch. she bares her teeth down and pulls her head back, tearing her lip as i slide forward and penetrate her anus just barely. "hurt her love..make her suffer for me…"

She screams loudly “Please no! I’ll do anything!”

"I think I gave you the chance. Now I want to see you in pain." Raina holds her head still and spits in her face. "fuck her love..ruin her…"

I lean forward and grab the back of cassie’s hair, pulling her back while i take another of the cable ties and wrap it around her neck, securing it so she can just barely breathe.

"oh yes…end her. I want to see the life drain from her while you fuck her.."

i force my way deep into her ass as i hold her still by her hair, bending her head back. “what’s wrong now slut? can’t breathe?”

Raina laughs and starts to rub her clit as she watches.

Cassie’s eyes are rolled up as she struggles to break free and slowly the struggle leaves her as she turns into a rag doll in my arms

I fuck her backside hard enough that her hair starts straining and tearing off in my hand.

"oohhh..yes….wait….remove it..I don’t want her to go yet. I want her to hurt more.."

I withdraw myself and let her fall with her head in Raina’s lap while i hurry off.

Raina curls her finger around and delves inside herself as she watches her, a look of satisfaction on her face as her body vibrates with pleasure at seeing her choke.

I hurry back with a knife and slide it under the cable tie around her neck, cutting it free with some effort and penetrating her skin a bit with the point before i withdraw it.

"not yet slut..not yet…" Raina reaches out and digs her finger into the wound. "tell me how much it hurts bitch." she holds her hand out for the knife and i give it to her, stroking myself as i watch.

Cassie’s voice comes raggedly and weak “Please… This hurts so much… Let me go… I’ll do anything…”

"Anything!?" Raina screams and spits in her face. "You couldn’t lick my cunt properly. you’ll suffer and die for me, that’s what you’ll do cunt." she places the blade sideways against Cassie’s lips, cutting into her with the edge just barely, pushing her head back with it while she furiously fingers herself with the other hand.

"Please! I’ll make you cum!

"Seeing you suffer is going to make me cum."

I brush Raina’s hand aside and push Cassie’s head down to her lap. “do it then..show me you can please her.”

"I told you I want her to hurt love.."

She quickly buries her tongue into Raina’s depths, licking her as hard as she can, trying to save her own life

"mmm…eat it bitch…bury your face in my cunt.."

I back up and take hold of her thighs, pulling them apart and kneeling behind her, pressing myself to her opening again and sliding back inside, pushing her head forward as i thrust against her.

This time she tries her best to ignore me and licks Raina as best as she can manage with her hands tied

Raina puts her legs loosely around her so her feet interlock behind her head, putting the knife aside to lay both hands on her, thrusting her hips forward. “mmm….your life depends on it slut…make me cum…”

I slide into her faster and deeper, leaning back to push into her upper wall as i reach under her and lay my hand against the bottom of my length, feeling along her labia and brushing past her clit, drawing lazy circles against it to match my rhythm inside, seemingly in my own world and not noticing what she’s doing to my girlfriend.

She licks faster and faster, her tongue a total blur as she presses until her forehead touches Raina’s abdomen.

"mmm…oh yes…yes…good girl…mmm.." Raina falls back on the couch, her head lolling back, looking up at the ceiling.

meanwhile i move forward so i am draped over Cassie, our heads even, holding myself up with one hand on the edge of the couch, the other still stroking her as i delve into her with a smooth rise and fall, my movements becoming more frantic. “mmm..she’s so tight love…the feel of her walls stroking my cock…I can’t hold on..”

"uh…don’t you dare let go inside her….I want you to spill it in her face…" she holds Cassie’s head still and thrusts against it. "What do you think slut? I want to see him release his seed all over your face. that’s what a whore deserves…" she seemed to draw pleasure from the image and threw her head back again, her legs kicking.

Cassie stops licking for just a second “Yes Mistress, it’s exactly what I deserve.”

"mmmm….oh…yes you do..my good little slut…" she lifts her hips and pushes against Cassie’s face.

at the same time i slow my movement, withdrawing myself, taking it in hand and stroking, sliding off to the left, continuing to rub Cassie’s clit with the other hand as i land sideways next to my girlfriend, pushing off the back of the couch a bit with my shoulder, laying my length against Cassie’s cheek as she works her tongue on Raina, stroking quickly, precum running from it as i prod her cheek, moving my other hand away from her so i can hold myself up at a better angle, pumping myself faster and faster. “mmmm…oh…yees….”

"get it all over the slut’s face. cover her in it.."

I release and it spurts out hot and thick as it sprays over her forehead and jawline, dripping down over her nose
Raina bucks against her. “mmmmm….poor little bitch…just as you deserve..” her hand flexes in her hair as she lets go.

She falls to her stomach, tears in her eyes

Raina leans back, breathing heavy. “ah…I am spent love…do something with her.”

I pull her back with my hands over her mouth and drag her backwards. “I think we have somewhere to keep her.”

"leave her breathing love. but not comfortable."

"no worries.." i bend to gather you in my arms and turn around. "You’ll earn that donation soon. if you keep this up."

"Don’t tease her love. You know she won’t be leaving here alive."

she screams until it’s muffled again and my laughter can be heard down the hall.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn

So hot, I love "accomplice" stories where the wife/fiancee/girlfriend etc. is involved in the raping of the victim, a certain betrayal dynamic...that a woman would do this to another woman. Anyway great read, hope a 2nd part is on the way in the near future
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:44 AM   #3
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it ends up getting repetitive as i run out of ways to keep making the scenario longer. I usually end ambiguously. since you care, I'll see what I can think of.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote