Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
HellBoy

HellBoy has initial reputation
Default Poker Night - Open to one female.

I sat silently in the dimly light room, Idly fingering the poker chips in the large pile on the table before me. It had been a good night and I saw my pile grow as the other players piles diminished, One by one each player left until only one remained. He was sitting right across from me, his head in his hands.

He had lost, He had bet everything he had on a straight flush, But I had a royal flush. We had been sitting there for close to an hour when I heard the front door open and the steady click of high heels on the tiled floor as you made your way through the house.

As you entered the room your boyfriend looked up his face pale “There she is” he said as he stood unable to look at you “Forgive me if I don’t hang around to watch” he added as he stormed off through the door you just entered.

I looked up at you my eyes roaming over your body “Please” I said a smile spreading over my face at what I say “Take a seat, And I will explain what has your boyfriend so riled up” I added as I eased the chair next to me out for you to sit.
HellBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I was told to come into the room. I wondered what was wrong. I opened the door snd my boufriend passed by me with an 'Im sorry' look. The door closed and I looked at you. I strightened my blouse and my denum skirt before sitting by you. "What happened?" I ask.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:02 AM   #3
HellBoy

I watched as you straightened your blouse and smoothed your skirt before moving slowly to the seat I offered you. Idly I played with the chips before me as I gazed at you I smirked at your question and tossed the chip I had in my hand back onto the table.

“Well as you no doubt know your boyfriend likes to gamble” I said my eyes never leaving you “Which is a shame because he is not really very good at it” I added with a smile “I guess he thought he had me beat, either that or he was just desperate to recoup some of the money he had lost”.

I fell silent for a moment my eyes roaming over your body “Either way he bet heavily on that last hand, and when he ran out of money he put you up as collateral”. I leaned forward placing my hand on your knee “Unfortunately, He lost….. So I guess for tonight at least you belong to me”
Old 06-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I knew that my boy friend had a gambling problem. It had grown the last few years. When you kept looking at me, something clicked in my head. 'He didnt.' I thoght. you confrermed my thoughts and anger boiled my blood. You place your hand on my knee and I pull away.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
HellBoy

I could see by the look in your eyes that you did not find what I had told you to be much of a surprise, You seemed to know what I was about to say even before I finished saying it. I felt you flinch at my touch and pull away from my questing hand. Standing up I walked over to the door and turned the key in the lock, before placing the key in my pocket.

Turning back to face you I stood before the door my arms folded across my chest “now we aren’t going to have a problem here are we my dear” I asked with a slight smirk “Because as I’m sure you are aware all bets must be honoured”. I nodded towards the door “Your boyfriend honoured his end of the deal and got you here, Now it time for you to make up the deficit”.

I smiled as I reached up and unbuttoned my shirt, taking my time letting the tension build “And believe me my dear, I am going to make sure you provide me with ample restitution”.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I look away as you stand up. I hear a click of a lock and my heart starts to race. "You think I will submit easily? Forget it!" I snap and turn to see you begin to undress. I blush and silenly curse my boyfriend for this.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:41 AM   #7
HellBoy

I hear your outburst "You think I will submit easily? Forget it!", and I smile as I finish unbuttoning my shirt and I smile. Feeling your eyes on me I look over at you and see you blushing as you take in the sight of my bare chest.

Shrugging the shirt off my shoulders I toss it over the back of the chair, My hands dropping to my belt the fingers working it loose. The clicking of the buckle seems impossibly loud within the silence of the room. “Easy or hard my dear….It does not matter, In the end you will submit”

As the belt comes undone I undo my jeans and let them fall to the floor, kicking off my shoes I step out of my jeans leaving me standing there in nothing but a tight pair of boxer shorts. I can feel your eyes on me once again and I smile as I notice you taking in ever inch of my six foot frame, your gaze resting on the obvious bulge straining against the skin tight fabric of my shorts.

Reaching down I picked up my jeans, pulling the belt loose from around the waist and hung my jeans over the chair alongside my shirt. Taking a step towards you I stood silently staring at you a sadistic smile spreading across my face as I slowly folded the belt in two and snapped the two sides together, The crack echoed around the room and I chuckled as you jumped at the sound.

I looked down at you still seated in the chair, letting the belt dangle from one hand “So tell me again my dear just how hard do you want to make this ?”