Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2008, 08:39 AM   #81
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
you know you are right !!! as i'm a uploader (seller) here i'm going to start requesting the store be closed . you need to submit , say 5 uploads (of your own) to be approved by the mods . if they are , you get in . if not ... tough fucking shit !!!! how's that ? would that be a better system for you ?

i hereby request the movie section be closed to all but uploaders as of now .

and will keep doing so as long as this goes on !!!!

don't like the way the board is ran ? YOU have the option of starting your own !!!!
As another uploader I will second that motion.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #82
HappyHermit

HappyHermit has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaser View Post
If the spam situation isn’t fixed soon, im just going to keep doubling up the minimum post numbers to ridiculous proportions.

I assume that spammers are being banned, and that our leaders are considering making the board private.
This is exactly the way i suspected it to be. You can see things escalate beforehand, if you wtach closely enough.
HappyHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #83
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
If the spam situation isn’t fixed soon, im just going to keep doubling up the minimum post numbers to ridiculous proportions.
That is something else for me to keep in mind, good thought

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #84
Hawkeye

Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houder View Post
I think that you do not understand me, and that is a pitty.
I am what you call a leetcher.
I are therefore intersted in as much as possible live links so that I can download as much as possible.
I am the consumer of what your post.
I understand the problem complete, but the present measures sit to the consumers square.
The producer has the problem solf them there.
Sorry to put it this way but it is the truth.

Let me get this staight:

You got a lot of stuff for free (as I did myself, as I was
a lurker/leecher myself until recently).

There was a huge problem with deleted files/links which caused a lot of trouble to the people, who gave you the stuff for free.

There has been introduced a countermeasure (it may work or not, I think it is too early to judge)

And now you are complaining, that you can still get a lot of stuff for free, just not as much as you used to, unless you participate on the board (what a shocking thought).

As I said, I was a leecher myself until recently (yes, the hidden blocks have somehting to do with myself coming out of hiding) but you won´t see a meaningless "thanks" from me (I didn´t even split all my uploaded clips into single posts, yeah, you might call me stupid for that).
I can´t dl from a couple of threads, so what?
The time will come.

Hawkeye, Germany
Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #85
inc
Privileged Member

inc has initial reputation

So, dear uploaders, if You will raise the downloading post limit, it will not solve the problem, but will escalate it.

Why is it so unacceptable, that the POSTCOUNT system generates more problem, than it was before? It's just a fact, and not an attack against to ANY protection system...

Count the reputation, and everything is solved:

- If you want to post sg for the posters, then set it to a high reputation level.
- If you want to post for the masses, then set it to a low value or even do not set it.

Is it really a big thing to replace the wrong system with a good system for everybody? Simply replace the "check postcount" with the "check reputation", and everything is solved, IMHO.

Last edited by inc; 08-23-2008 at 12:27 PM.
inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #86
ns161

ns161 has initial reputation

I gotta agree, im new and i dont mind the post count. But people setting it at 25 is just ridiculous.
ns161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #87
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
lol I have only just seen the increase post count thread.

ffs, how did that become a sticky.
It was obviously created by someone that simply doesn’t care about its population of up loaders

A few of my fav posters have already stopped submitting new videos, and that new thread has not helped one little bit.

I just noticed that the unprotected files of mine recently got deleted by rapidshare, while the videos I hide still exist.
So that pretty much proves the increase post count thread is a load of fukin bollx

We can only pray that the mods will do something before it loses all its members that value what they share and dont end up with a board full of nothing but leeches and spammers.
Dear Debaser,

the mods cannot install plugins to the board engine. We can only make suggestions. And we suggested the reputation restriction to admin among other things. It is in his hands now. We wait and see.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:17 PM   #88
Adverse

Adverse has initial reputation

I may be new to the board but I do find the post count system annoying. It seems that threads are just getting spammed with 'thank u' to inflate their post cout. Reps seems to be the way to go IMO
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:51 AM   #89
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Let me get this staight:

You got a lot of stuff for free (as I did myself, as I was
a lurker/leecher myself until recently).

There was a huge problem with deleted files/links which caused a lot of trouble to the people, who gave you the stuff for free.

There has been introduced a countermeasure (it may work or not, I think it is too early to judge)

And now you are complaining, that you can still get a lot of stuff for free, just not as much as you used to, unless you participate on the board (what a shocking thought).

As I said, I was a leecher myself until recently (yes, the hidden blocks have somehting to do with myself coming out of hiding) but you won´t see a meaningless "thanks" from me (I didn´t even split all my uploaded clips into single posts, yeah, you might call me stupid for that).
I can´t dl from a couple of threads, so what?
The time will come.

Hawkeye, Germany
You hit the nail on the head there Hawkeye.

All the "meaningless thanks" to get posts up. Its getting annoying, especialy when its not needed. As mentioned before there are other ways to get posts up, but folks might have to get INVOLVED the board and the other sections it has. A Great stories section ( some talented writers there who like to have some feed back). There's an Idle chat room that seems to discuss Everything. And other places that could use uploads/comments. It doesn't take much to get your posts up!!!!

But no...Instead we spam the area here and complain about the high post count we need to see the flicks.

Not this Kid

Gryph

Oooo I just got another post
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:57 AM   #90
inc
Privileged Member

Dear Sanitarium,

Thank You, I hope the admins will find this idea useful, and will replace the current system with a better one

Please inform us, if You will receive any reply!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #91
inc
Privileged Member

Today, I've seen 10 pages of new posts... I had a bad feeling... but it was wrong. My feelings were too good... there were almost no posts, but more scam then yesterday... more postcount more spam, I think the relationship is clear now.

Another two things...

First, how is the reputation system works? If I press a rep for somebody, does it makes a ++1 or another ++number? I didn't found any info about the system.

The other thing is that the system doesn't allow enough time to even check the "new files", because it takes more time even to spin the spam pages - then the system allow me to check for new files...

Anyway, I was thinked about what is the difference between the new system and the previous non protected system. The protected files are not shown in any search system, so if somebody makes a search by rapidshare+the file name, it will not give any result.

And, of course, and again, I hope there will be a solution soon, because it seems, that almost nobody reads the big letter admin warnings about not to post spams...
Old 08-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #92
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
you know you are right !!! as i'm a uploader (seller) here i'm going to start requesting the store be closed . you need to submit , say 5 uploads (of your own) to be approved by the mods . if they are , you get in . if not ... tough fucking shit !!!! how's that ? would that be a better system for you ?

i hereby request the movie section be closed to all but uploaders as of now .

and will keep doing so as long as this goes on !!!!

don't like the way the board is ran ? YOU have the option of starting your own !!!!
Once again you are right.I can't stand99percent of these new crying members.(There are a few who are trying to be good)The thx spam still continues and they just don't care.They are very selfish and it pisses me off.
Sometimes things have to change with the times and i think this is one of them.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #93
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inc View Post
Today, I've seen 10 pages of new posts... I had a bad feeling... but it was wrong. My feelings were too good... there were almost no posts, but more scam then yesterday... more postcount more spam, I think the relationship is clear now.

Another two things...

First, how is the reputation system works? If I press a rep for somebody, does it makes a ++1 or another ++number? I didn't found any info about the system.

The other thing is that the system doesn't allow enough time to even check the "new files", because it takes more time even to spin the spam pages - then the system allow me to check for new files...

Anyway, I was thinked about what is the difference between the new system and the previous non protected system. The protected files are not shown in any search system, so if somebody makes a search by rapidshare+the file name, it will not give any result.

And, of course, and again, I hope there will be a solution soon, because it seems, that almost nobody reads the big letter admin warnings about not to post spams...
as for the "Rep" question ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8589
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #94
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
It depends from your current amount of reputation.
001-099: +1 point
100-199: +2 points
200-201: +3 points

Also there is a maximum of 10 reputation handings per each day and if you give negative reputation the amount an user will lose is 50% of what is shown in the formula above.

Quote:
Well they will only be banned from this board if they can't be arsed to pay attention to the announcements so I don't see that as a problem.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #95
napilitan

napilitan has initial reputation
Default i agree..

yeah!!! we should do that.. i agree with all of you guys!!!
napilitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #96
Martigan

Martigan has initial reputation

Might I suggest instead of a rep based system, an upload based locking system. Then more people will be inclined to upload.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #97
morley
Privileged Member

morley Level 1 (100+)morley Level 1 (100+)

Makes sense to ne Martigan
morley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #98
inc
Privileged Member

Dear Noir and touriquet2001,

Thank You for the answer, now I understand the system!

Unfortunately, my rep++ this way gives You not too much plus, so if You feel that I'am trying to help the forum, than maybe a small increase of my rep will help me, and You to give more rep++ from me for the honest posters
Old 08-28-2008, 09:06 AM   #99
inc
Privileged Member

Today's report:

I've just seen 13 pages of new posts... but approximately a lot less real posts. I think, the increased required postcount number already shown, that it will generate only more spams, against to solve the rat problem.

Currently, after the system started, and the links are hidden from the robots, it seems, that the rat problem solved, because there was no rat, but only robots.

But I think, in the meantime, while the original rat problem solved, currently a lot more problem occured: THE RATS who are now spreading all over the place. They were hidden until now, they were in silent, but now, when the postcount counts, they are growing, and growing, getting more and more, and they are sh*tting all over the place.

So, currently against to one rat, there are truly a lot more RATS, who are spamming all over and they don't care about the forum's members, they just want to get the required postcount, so the spammers doesn't gived up the spamming, but spammed rapidly and with an increased number and speed to get the required movies as soon as possible...

Just an idea: Maybe, JUST maybe, You can stop the spam posting in a different way: Let the forum motor allow only as many post a day, as the reputation points.

This way: There will be no way to get fe 70 posts/day for a new account, so there is no reason to spam over, and if a moderator gives a negative rep for a spmmer, than the forum willl will be protected against spamming from that account.

A maximum 21 postcoung will solve the problem, because in two days all the spammers ass can be kicked. So, there will be no reason to spam... just because this way not any member can get right to download the posts.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:42 AM   #100
inc
Privileged Member

Anyway I've just found the thread, that the rat was found, and banned.

First of all, a very big thank You Sanitarium, it was perfectly, and very well organised and done.

Secondly, I was a little bit surprised, because as You may seen, I didn't believed in the "rat", but thought, it had a different reason. Anyway, in an other aspect I had right: The rat will post as much as needed to report... and against to a member who had 1,319 posts, and an 759 reputation, not even any system can protect any files, but only a honest moderator who spent a lot's of time to catch him.

So, IMHO, the protection system worked fine, because (I think) it also helped to find the rat.

But now, after this great job and victory, maybe, but just maybe I kindly wish to ask the posters to lower the required postcount, because what You can really see now is simple:

Your posts were not protected by the high number of postcount, but just because the rat doesn't hated You.

Against to the rat, and the rats, I really wish to say a thank You in advance for the lowering of the postcount and help to make the site more user friendly, and run it as it runned before the rat.

Thank You.