Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2006, 10:48 AM   #1
zaugie

zaugie has initial reputation
Default Adventure in San Tropico

Every summer those rich white people come to San Tropico village from up north. I ain´t suprised ´cos this sure is one hell of a fancy place, beautiful beach, smaragd water, sun, parties, parrots- yeah watever those alien tourists prefer we got it. Along the beach there´s plenty of good hotels, bars and night clubs were you can watch spoiled americans swing their bodies, dancing, drinking and talking among themselves.

Well, as a common native man of indian origin I ain´t welcomed in those places, but the well armed gards accept my old rusty van when I deliver the liquier I bring the bars on the early mornings. This way I got some food on the table for me and my family back at our shack in the slumside of town some miles to the south of this blooming tropical paradise. I´ve been running this little enterprise fore almost ten years now, but you won´t get rich in the liquier busniess in this part of the world. You may sell much, but the prizes are very low.

Usually I enter San Tropico at sunrise, and those tourists sleep well for some more ours, tired after some party or the other the night before. But this tuesdaymorning I see this girl. She´s absolutely gorgeous, 18 to 22 I guess, long blonde hair, 5,3 long, just perfect white skinned, blue eyed, slender beauty. Obviously she´s on her way to the beach ´cos she´s wearing only a blue sundress, sandals and she´s carrying a little bad and a towel over her shoulders. I just have to come close to her, to talk to her, so stop the van and walk up to her, asking what she thinks of our country, in a very friendly way. She looks at me pussled first, but then smiles and answer my very poor english in spanish: "I like this place, it´s nice, sunny and the people are so friendly." Well her spanish ain´t so fucking good either but I understands anyway.

As we shatter a little, she´s telling me her name is Brittany, she´s 19, from Des Moines and on some schoolbreak together with some friends. This is obviously her first ever going abroad without her parents and she really likes it. Though her older sister is also here watching that she ain´t making no fuzz. She says she likes meeting new people, and really appreciate to talk to the natives, ´cos she wanna improve her spanis:" I never learned much spanish at school, so I guess I sucks at it, but I`m taking every opportunity to use it now."

While we´re talking I understand I just have to grab this chance. I always wanted to fuck a white chick and I guess I´d never get a better opportunity then now. Still I know she would hardly make love with a 40-year old dark skinned indian guy, beer-bellied after to much alcohol for to many years, dirty after no decent shower for a week, greasy hair, you name it, so I just have to settle things myselves.

I know this alleys we tresspassing since the bars I deliver to is in this part of the village, so having watched the surrondings closely I suddenlty grab my huge hand over her mouth and push her inside a narrow alley into a little shack behind the bar "Amazonas love". There I quickly tie her hands behind her back, gagging her with a piece of her towell that I rip of, and slap her around a little until she stop trashing around. I´m thinking fast as I do the work, tying her ancles together making her imobilised, than back to the van driving to the skack, quickly putting her inside and then driving to the bars, delivering the liquer as if nothing had happened. This was no big risk since she wouldn´t be reported missing this quick anyway. After I finiched I just drive back out of the village and head down the freeway towards the city.

My mind is still spinning after the abduction, and I´m horny as hell. I just have to fuck this cute little bitch, but I can´t bring her home to wife and kids so I go to my friend Pablo who runs a little bar for the poor men in the neighburhood. Together we quickly pull her inside a back door and drag her down the basement into a dingy little room containing only a cot and push her down onto it. "Man, she´s fucking delicate, I just wanna hump her right away", Pablo says in his usual romantic way as he stood towering over her prone form. "Sure friend, but I´ll get her first since she´s my catch."

I had waited long enough, I just have to fuck this beauty right here and now, I take out my knife and cut the ropes from her ancles, she imidiatly tries to kick me with her long slender legs but I get hold of them in my strong hands, opening her for me. Pablo now join the action helping me, cutting her sundress from her white body, reveling her cute pink fashionable bikini. My lust is taking over totaly, I rip her bikini of her body, mauling her firm white breasts in my dirty hands, so hard and it feels so good. I´m a pretty huge man, over 6 long and easily weights twice as much as this little girl. I ungag her, ain´t gonna be that much noise up in the bar from down her, the door is solid and the concrete walls are thick, and those lowlives that will hear anything ain´t likely to call the cops anyway- and I really wanna hear her beautiful voice again, even as I doubt she will sound as friendly now.

We´re greeted with a chorus of screaming as she screams for help, pleads for mercy, begs for us to not hurt her, to leave her alone. "I gonna fuck the shit out of you, american whore" I tell her as I bitchslap her face and force myself between her silky thinghs, letting my manhood lose- all ten inches and without further preliminaries enter her in one furious, brutal thrust. She wailes in absolut terror as her precious virginity is taken. This middle western girl of good family probably wanted to remain cherry until her wedding night, when mister perfect wound be granted this gift. But that didn´t fit in my plans, not at all.

As soon as I get the full ten inches inside her little cunt I start pistoning in earnest, humping her harder and harder, showing her no mercy, in out, in out in out. There´s blood on my cookhead but I don´t care as I fuck her as hard as I could, my absolute plesure is her pain and humiliation, as she lies there, legs spread wide to each side of my huge belly, arms tied behind her back, tears in her lovely blue eyes, mouth still pleading and screaming for me to stop, the cot rocking from side to side with my brutal fucking. At this rate I couldn´t hold myself for long and I spurt my goo deep inside her vagina.

With no respit Pablo, now naked and with a rock hard cock in his hand, then forces me out of the girl, he´s so fucking eager for his turn. Instead of humping her from the front he turn her over and attack her virgin ass, so shapely, so firm and som unused to this rough treatment. This little girl next door first don´t understand what he´s doing, but soon she finds out the hard way. Her scream is heart rending, but what the hell, that ass´made for fucking if you ask me. I watch his brutal strokes as he penetrates the girl, his hands grabbing her blonde hair, then her hips to make the penetration deeper, harder and more forceful.

Pablo is an old bastard, almost sixty and he won´t shoot his load in a long time, so I take a break and go upside for a beer at the bar. Malena, Pablo´s barmaid meet me as I come from the stairs, telling me the somewhat suprising news that the sound of our "lovemaking" can be heard in the bar and that many of the men there is picking on her about what´s going on. Stunned and a little frightened as I might be, I nevertheless turn this opportunity to my advantage. Ok guys I tell the arguing customers, "Pablo got a new talent down in the old loveroom down in the basement, an all american teenage cheerleader, a blonde girl of marvellos beauty from Estado Unidos that really wanna meet friendly people from our country and improve her spanish. You can all go visiting her for the fair amount of ten US dollars or the same amount in pesos. And guys spread the word around!" Man, those men got running for the stairs, throwing chairs and fuzzing around, but I managed to get some order, they finally did form a line, as I collected the money. Yeah I would have to split with Pablo, after all it was his bar, but I would still make some serios money out of little Brittanys cute ass. "Don´t push, there´s enough cute blonde girl for everyone." That may have been an overstatement considering that dozens of guys already was in line, and as soon the word spread many more were likely to come. Blonde little Brittany would sure get to know more local natives then she ever dreamed of and she would get to know them very close. I hope she could improve her spanish to, after all it wasn´t likely she would ever go back to Iowa again. Not when we could make so much money of her firm slim body tied down on the cot. And man I was horny again.
zaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Zougie, great story, keep it up!
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote