Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2005, 10:20 PM   #1
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation
Default For Sale.

Hey, girl, hey, ya remember me now, don't ya?
Ya, you do, ya. damn, it is a long ride up to the house,
yeah, it is. A long, long ride.
Just think, just three days ago, you were riding high.

Yeah, you done stole those documents, and chips and
thought you make a cool 3 million and vamoose right out the country
now, didn't ya. Heh, Heh, Heh, I know you did, ya.

Then you went off into the expensive hotel after you got the money,
and took a nice hot long bath, and felt your self up so good.

Yeah, I know you did, and then you went off to la la land.

Heh, the next thing you knew was hand clamped real tight round
your mouth, yeah, and the damn panties being stuffed down your
throat, thems that you were wearing. And then he takes a heave ho
right into your pussy. Yeah, your pussy so nice and wet, damn,
ain't nothing nice than a nice sweet, tight, wet 24 yr old pussy.
Yeah, man, just seasoned just right. Heeh.

Yeah, yo is saying to yerself

Quote:
NNNNFGGGGG. What has happened to me? One minute I am comfortable in my bed, and next, I am here bound gagged, naked and fucked. Damn, my hands hurt, if I could only free them. I am seating, damn all that falling into my eyes, can't see, no, I can't see. I got to get loose, I got to, but I can't, damn, my hands, they hurt. My pussy has a strage tingling sensation, it feels strange, it does, never been fucked like that before, I don't know, NO, NO, can't say I love this feeling
Morning comes and here I am with my breath stinking of beer and your cum juice. Yeah, babe, been licking it all night, and lovely it is too, yeah.

I get up go over to the bed and take my cock and rub it in your hair.
Next, up and down your fine face. And finally down to your between area
and push it in. I hear you grunting through your gag, I smack you a few times and you quiet down. and I begin pounding, first slow and then fast.
And watch your nice face just twist in agony, agony and finally hitting
the big 'O', I watch it turn into ectasy.Then i pull out. yeah.
I chloroform you, bundle you up and hand truck you out side to my big truck and we off to my place and the play pen, yeah!!
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:23 PM   #2
toromieda

Quote:
I am laying in bed arms tied severly behind my back, legs spread and tied to opposite posts. Gagged, breathing heavy, sweating, trying to sleep, but sleep will not come. Tossing and turning as much as I am able. Bad, bad worrisome thoughts tormenting my mind. I wish, I wish, I could get out of this, damn, damn, damn. Suns rising, end of the night, hear foot steps, door opens, a man enters, comes over
Hey, little darling, how's the night, huh,hey, have I got a good agenda cooked up for you today, yeah,, baby, yeah. But first, you gotta get me some encouragement. Now, lets remove that gag from you. Yeah, got you a drink of water, now, drink it. Either drink it, or you drink my piss, you gotta long day. Please sir, let me go, please, I am wealthy, Shut up. shut up. I did not tell you to start talking, now you gonna get some sausage for breakfast, heh. NNNGNNNGGGGNGNNGGGGHHHH, mmmmmpphhhhhpphh. That is right baby suck it, suck it. Oh,GAWD, I can't my mouth is way too small, I am a small girl, I am, my jaws are stretched to breaking, can barely breathe as it is. No, no,no, back and forth, scraping the roof of my mouth, no, no, the damn pounding into my head. damn, damn, my head is aching. Please, pleae no, before you break my jaw, no, NNNNNGGGHHHGGNGHHH AAAAAHHHH, girl, that was wonderful, it was , it was. and heh, look at your pretty little face. Has cum juice all over it. FUCK YOU, IF I EVER GET ....GGGHHHHHNGHNGNGH Girl, you need to be taught some manners, now, ya hear. Slap, slap, slap. AAARRAGGRRRRGHHHRRGHRRR!!! Now, that hurt now, didn't it, yeah, it did. And it' gonna get a lot worse, if you don't mind me. Now, rest up. In a few minutes, we gonna go into the play pen. You think that hurt? You still don't know what hurt means, baby.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:28 PM   #3
toromieda

Hey, darling, you are very very beautiful, yeah, you are,
I have some Middle-Eastern clients with a great feal of money who'd pay a lot to add you to their stable! But first I must train you. You'll need to know how to dance to pleasure a man and how to service him afterwards. The training will be harsh, so be prepared!

Quote:
Damn, damn, damn, Oh, please, please let me down, PLEASE!!! NNNGGHGHGHNGRGNRRRHGH. I can't take it any longer, I can't. Been hung like this for as long as I care to remember. Please let my toes just touch that blessed ground, PLEASE!! My arms feel like coming out of the shoulder sockets, damn it, damn it.
Well, hello baby, only been 15 minutes, and look at ya, just look at ya. sweating like a pig, yeah. Well, baby, you are in luck, you have been sold, yeah, make my bank account happy, I appreciate, and my banker appreciates it also. Now, gonna let you down here, not too much, but just enough. And I am gonna put this vibrator up your cooch, UUUUNNGNGNNGHGHGNGNGH, Now, don't make such a damn racket, damn, you wake up the whole neighborhood. Let's tie this crotch rope in place and go on, yeah. NNNGGGHHGH, NNGNNGGHHHH. And let me stand back and just look at my creation, yeah. Looking good, looking good. Tunr it on, and let you alone, and be back in half and hour. We get ready to go then, yeah baby.

Quote:
Shit, shit, shit, what the hell am I going to do now? Somebody please help ME!! Damn, only gone a few seconds, and that damn vibrator is beginning to get to me, oh damn, shit, shit, I can't be cumming that soon! NO, NO, NO, NO!! Oh,Oh, let me die, let me die, no, no no, AAAAUUGHGHGGGUGHGHGHGHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN, NOOOO!!!! AGHGHGHGHTTRTRRRRRRHHHHHH!! KILL ME, PLEASE, KILL ME!!! I WANNA DIE!!!
Old 12-15-2005, 10:31 PM   #4
toromieda

Kill you? after what I'm getting for your hide?! Not likely...instead your new owner wants a few things done, nothing major...a few rings, collar, and oh yes...he wants his mark placed on you. "This one is sold, secure her to the branding rack!" I tell the guards as I lower your naked carcass from the rafters. The guards lead you to the next room, and place you on a wooden frame work with leather straps to secure your arms, legs and torso in place. You look to your side and see a young male slave secured to a similiar rack. As an older woman directs, a female guard is preparing to pierce the begging slaves cock head and place a ring...blood flows and screams fill the air as the needle is slowly inserted through the head. Moments later, a heavy silver ring dangles from the whimpering boys privates. The boy is turned over and the well dressed woman, obviously his new owner, puts on a pair of leather gloves, removes her brand from the fire, and presses it into the firm ass cheek of her property, forever marking it as hers! Now you know your fate!

Quote:
Ddduuuhh, DDDuuuhhha, where the hell am I? That's right, I am in hell, I can't see, I can't see, my arms, my arms, why the fuck did they do me that way, the damn straps are way too tight, hammered behind my back, I don't have any feelings in them any more, my legs are free, but I don't have enough strength to get up, and my thighs, damn damn damn, that burning sensation, burns, burns, burns, where they branded me, GAWD, it was horrible, I wish they would have killed me.
Hey, little girl, it is almost time to go, but before, you gonna give you guard a good bye oral gift, ya hear? NNNGGGGGHHHG!!, yeah baby, back and forth, NNNNGNGNGNGNGNGGGGNGNGNGHH!!! Damn, girl, damn, you got me hard, yeah you have, now, nobody's here, so flip you around and you give me some anal, ya hear, oh , yah, here we go. YYYYYRRRRGGGHHHH!!! UUURURUGHHGRURURHGHGRHHH!!! AWWW, baby, ready to come, here, eat it, eat this shit stained prick, your shit, ha, your shit, eat it, ya, ya, ya, swallow it all, swallow it. Now, let me take the blind fold off, so you get to see who done it, yeah. Now, what ya got to say for ya self, huh? YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHSIT, YOU DAMN MOTHER...UURGGGRGHGHHGH!!! Why, thank you, darling, the same to ya. take this urine soaked sponge ball and shove it down your stinking throat, and honey, by the time they take it out, heh, your throat would be stinking. And believe me you gonna need some liquid for the long trip ahead. Yeah, and you gonna be surviving off my piss. heh, yeah. FUUUURGGHGHGHRRRRGGHGHHHHH!!.... Slap, slap, AWW, SHADDUP!! let me wrap the tape around your mouth and place the blindfold back on, and let's pick you up and we are now finally off. Yeah, baby, Camptown ladies, sing this song, du dah, du dah, HAHAHAHAHAAA!! YA GONNA LOVE IT!!
Old 12-15-2005, 10:40 PM   #5
toromieda

YEAH, girl, you are, you are.
and now, to relieve the monotony, I think I will partake of a little,
heh, hope you don't mind?

NNNNNGGNGNNGHGHGHRHHRRRGHGHGG!!!

MMMZZZZFFFFFKKKKRRRRRR!!!!

Now, sweet chile, don't cuss your mama out like that.
Best thing she done was to have you, ya.
Now, ya gotta sister, huh? Gotta get her also, yeah!!

Last edited by toromieda; 12-17-2005 at 01:22 AM.