Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-26-2006, 12:21 AM   #1
MasterMatt

MasterMatt has initial reputation
Default Games and prizes

He owned a small motel. She was hungry and tired from a long trip when she stumbled upon his motel. He offered her free room and board since the motel was empty from the low tourism. She gladly excepted

After she was settled in her room, he went in to check on her. She was a petite girl. Slender but not digustingly thin, nice curves. Her boobs were nice and big as her bust was popping out of her shirt. Her hair was red and curly and oh so lovely. He knocked and she let him in. He proceeded to lock the door behind him, but she was oblivious to this. She went back over to her bag and continued to unpack a few necessities. He started making "small chat" as he planned. Then, suddenly he slipped behind her and covered her screams through her small mouth with his large hand.

"I think on your first night here, we can play some games. How does that sound" He said
She gasp as he began to open one of the drawers in the room that contained his "toys"

He took out some leather cuffs and attached them to her wrists. Then he walked her over to the bed and attached each arm to a bed post. Her struggles only made him more arroused. He gagged her with a harness-like ballgag. She began to cry. He then proceeded to tie her legs, spread open to him, to each post as well.

After he had her perfectly spread open to him, he took out a knife and cut off her clothing. She layed there naked in front of him. He then unzipped his pants and began to fuck her in the pussy, hard and fast. She was crying, screaming and begging as he nibbled at her tits. He continued raping her in every hole for about 20 minutes until she was so weak that she could barely move. He got off of her and redressed. Then he went back to the drawer and got out a large black dildo and vibrator.

"Now honey, you shall have some more fun tonight" he cooed as he stuck the dildo plug up her ass. She screamed and begged through the gag. He plugged in the vibrator and tied it around her leg so it was touching her pussy. He turned it on and she began to scream as loud as she could through her gag. Squirming all over, but unsuccessfully she continued to cry and beg.

"If you know what is good for you you will be quiet!" he told her. She, however, continued to cry and scream. He then turned the vibrator up with loudened her screams as she again struggled to get free. He took out some clothes pins and pinched one on each of her tender breasts.

"I will be back in the morning sweet" and he rubbed her stomach causing her to flinch. He then left the room, leaving her there to scream and cry with the dildo still in her ass and the vibrator turned on, and no one to hear her pleas.

'I'm going to have fun with this one' he thought as he headed back to his room to watch the survelence camera connected to the room he'd just left. That night the girl was unable to get even a little bit of sleep through her many orgasms all night long. She dreaded each one, but she knew she dreaded his return in the morning even more.

*written completely by me*

If you have any other suggestions for stories or scenarios let me know. My girlfriend and I enjoy experimenting with different scenarios

Last edited by MasterMatt; 02-26-2006 at 02:06 PM.
MasterMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 02:28 PM   #2
MasterMatt

MasterMatt has initial reputation

The next day, around 11 am, he returned to her room and went over to the bed. He massaged her stomach and played with her sore tits as he talked to her softly
"I see that you're all wet" he whispered in her ear as he felt her pussy and the sheets were soaking. He turned off the vibrator but left the dildo in her ass. Her face was tear streaked and worried for what he was going to do to her next. She had had very few sexual experiences, and certainly nothing like this. He untied her feet from the bottom of the bed but left her wrists tied.
"I think we will get you a shower. How does that sound" He smirked then untied the cuffs from the bed but left them around her wrists. He walked her into the bathroom and tied her wrists to a hook that was already on the ceiling of the shower. He took 2 pieces of string and tied them to the clothes pins on her tits then tied the string above her head as well. She cried as her sore tits were pulled at. He then turned the water on, cold. She began to scream and shiver.

Slowy, with just his hand and some soap, he washed her whole body. He fingered her pussy and played with her tits. The red bush on her pussy he decided, must go. He left the water on freezing and went back to the room to prepare. He got out some more rope and remade the bed. When he returned to the shower, she was still shivering and crying. He turned off the water and unhooked her wrists from the ceiling. he then tied her hands behind her back and walked in back into the room. He layed her on the bed and tied her legs and feet together as well, allowing very little movement. He took out the shaving cream and a razor and began to shave her pussy. She became to scream, yet again, as he roughly shaved her clean.
"Much better" he said. then he sat her up and untied her feet. He told her to come as he began to leave "it's breakfast time. You will need your strength" Still partially bound, she followed, afraid to not obey. He lead her into a small kitched where a plate of eggs had already been prepared. He then removed a 'special' chair from the closet. It had a huge dildo sticking up from it. He sat her on the chair, as the large dildo when up her pussy she cried. He untied her arms and then tied her legs to the chair so she couldn't stand up. He then removed the gag from her mouth and told her to eat.
She sat there and didn't eat. "why are you doing this" she sobbed. "Silence! Eat!" Slowly she picked up the fork and began to eat the food. Once she was done he untied her legs and retied her arms behind her back. She stood up, relieved to have the large dildo from her. He walked her back to her room and told her to lie on the bed on her stomach. She did as she was told because she had no other choice. He tied her ankles to a pole he had set there. then he retied her arms infront of her and attached it to the bar her feet were tied on. her head was lying on the bed and her ass was up in the air. Before he replaced her gagged she begged some more "please sir, please just let me go. I won't tell, please" again he told her to shut up and replaced the gag.

He unzipped his pants once again, and inserted his dick into her ass. She screamed once again. He pumped in and out as he fingered her pussy as well. She continued her moaning and screaming and begging but this only made him pump harder and faster. Finally, after he had made her ass raw he exited and shot cum all over her back and face. He got up and plugged in a special dildo that was attached to the end of the bed now. He moved her so the head of the dildo was just inside her ass and the other dildo was just inside her pussy. He then turned the machine on and both dildos began to fuck her, rapidly. She screamed. He then played with her hair, kissed her on the check and once again walked away, leaving her on the bed to be fucked by the 2 dildos.
MasterMatt is offline   Reply With Quote