Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2012, 09:51 PM   #121
fledgling

fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
This sounds pretty perfect to me, call over with your rope anytime
I personally would love to tie you up completely and take your bum cherry, preferably in front of a mirror so that we can see each other's face.
fledgling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #122
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
This sounds pretty perfect to me, call over with your rope anytime
*DING!* Instantly hard!
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #123
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
I am ordering the ropes and blindfolds now... do you have a color preference?
Does it matter if I'm gonna be blindfolded

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #124
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fledgling View Post
I personally would love to tie you up completely and take your bum cherry, preferably in front of a mirror so that we can see each other's face.
I have a full length mirror on my wardrobe door, this sounds like a plan coming together to me

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #125
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Guess I would prefer to be tied, with lots of ropes and perhaps leather cuffs. I love to tug on my restraints and being unable to move. Plus it leaves more option open for my rapist as to what to do with me, where to grab what to use.

But I can see the appeal of being held down, with all the skin contact and feeling how strong the rapist is.
Could we go for the combo? Hands tied behind the back/up above the head being held down by a strong body as my pussy/ass is used. Oh, yeah.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #126
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyBoots View Post
Question for both sexes… Guys, would you rather the girl be tied up or held down? Is it even realistic to rape a girl without tying her up? How can you get pleasure if she is clawing and scratching you the whole time? And, rephrased for the girls… Girls, would you rather be tied up or held down? Being tied up may secure your eventual rape, however, if he is over-confident in his knots, he may leave you alone long enough for you to slip away.

Survey says?
Both are great depending on the goal.

If you want to really impress a sense of helplessness on the girl... tie her up nice and inescapably then take your time thoroughly working her over from head to toe. Violate every orifice, make her cheeks (all four of them) glow red slapping her around all while she can't even think about trying to fight back. Etc, etc...

On the other hand, for adrenaline rush and that thrill of the hunt take-down of your prey? Tackle and pin, overpower them and ram yourself inside them while they writhe and squirm and thrash underneath you. Tied up girls get resigned to their fate faster as well, you'll get a more... vocal performance with more life in your plaything in the struggle.

Of course there's no rule against the second followed by the first.
Epiphany
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #127
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Definitly HELD DOWN cause a real man doesnt need to use rope or other restraints to hold a woman down. I love the raw power being held down brings and to feel the strength in his arms as he squeezes my wrists and and pins them to the bed (or wall or whatever). I've never been tied up and dont want to cause' of what I said above and also cause' it probably takes too much damn time anyways.

I AGREE!!! Real men dont need ropes I want to feel HIS strength over me. I want to see/feel the pressure bruises on my arms, legs, body, ect. days later and remember every moment...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #128
xRachx

xRachx has initial reputation

I'd like to be held down as he starts his way with me, then eventually being tied up and mouth covered with duct tape :P
xRachx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #129
Ravished

Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Held down while he's tying me. ;-) Seriously, I love that initial struggle, then knowing that he can do anything he wants after he has me tied. I also like the idea of cuffs, either secured to the bed or behind my back. Feeling the cuffs in my back with each. thrust if he's doing me missionary, or him using them as leverage if he's taking me doggy style.
Ravished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #130
lilerica

lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lilerica has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to lilerica Send a message via Yahoo to lilerica

Is both an option? One then the other? lol
lilerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #131
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No. You get what you're given. Happy birthday by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilerica View Post
Is both an option?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #132
katiecat

katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)katiecat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ive thought about both but since im rly short & thin honestly i dont think a guy would even HAVE to tie me, just being on top of me would be enough to make me completely helpless
katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:35 AM   #133
knockmeup

knockmeup has initial reputation

i like both.
knockmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:35 PM   #134
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't mind the idea of holding her down while pounding away at her, but there's an appeal to some small amount of bondage for me. Not too much (like ropes all over the place, or constricting my ability to get to whatever part of her body I want), something simple like binding her arms behind her back just so my hands are free enough to grab a hold of her tits or spank her ass as I'm about to make her the mother of my unwanted child.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:31 PM   #135
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Held down. Definitely
Old 01-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #136
Ravaged Rose

Ravaged Rose has initial reputation

Held down, without a doubt.

I don't know if it's entirely realistic for a rapist to ravage his victim without any restraints, but for the sake of my fantasies I find it much more compelling to be taken by my rapist's strength alone. If I'm restrained and unable to struggle/resist in any way, I lose interest as a victim. If I can't move, there's nothing for me to do. I like to fight; I like be conquered and taken by force- inch by painful inch. Wrists in his hand, arms pinned above my head, his body on top of mine... does it get any better?
Old 01-29-2015, 05:02 PM   #137
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Well fuck, I can't walk without tripping over myself after reading that! The struggle (In a role play of course) is what makes our fantasy worth while. That fight for every inch and your unending resistance to my force despite your pinned wrists, despite the slaps and weight of my body pressing onto you, pressing into you...gaining the leverage to press myself into you my width and your tightness...ravishing you on so many levels the iinvader in your home, in your bed, in your mind, in you and forcing my way into your soul...with out the struggle the conquest is so worthless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaged Rose View Post
Held down, without a doubt.

I don't know if it's entirely realistic for a rapist to ravage his victim without any restraints, but for the sake of my fantasies I find it much more compelling to be taken by my rapist's strength alone. If I'm restrained and unable to struggle/resist in any way, I lose interest as a victim. If I can't move, there's nothing for me to do. I like to fight; I like be conquered and taken by force- inch by painful inch. Wrists in his hand, arms pinned above my head, his body on top of mine... does it get any better?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:40 PM   #138
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tied up. It leaves his hands free for other things and allows rest periods between multiple conquests. In my fantasies, I'm not a big fan of "arrive, fuck once, leave". There's always kidnapping and some period of captivity involved so I can't expect him to hold me down throughout that period.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:39 AM   #139
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer being held down. My fantasies often involve a man who is at least twice my size with huge hands so my struggling is virtually useless. One hand holding my wrists over my head while the other hand is effortlessly ripping my clothes. When I watch Live with Kelly and Mike and they come out on stage, his one hand would cover her entire chest...like that! (If I were Kelly, I'd be thinking that very thing )

Although, with my hands bound behind me making my boobs push up through my top, that can be nice too!
Old 05-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #140
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

Tied. The power trip of watching your victim futilely struggling against her bonds, knowing that she is absolutely helpless and absolutely vulnerable as you unzip yourself and free a monster-hard cock to do its job ...
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote