Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2014, 08:21 PM   #41
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[Insert standard disclaimer about this post being fantasy and in way indicative of reality]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul View Post
As soon as the body starts being destroyed in a story — modifications, amputations, the mad surgeon extracting a woman's breast tissue and replacing it with broken glass — I have trouble with it. ... That body is going to be my plaything for weeks, months... Any part I cut off today is a part I can't torture tomorrow. Even as a kid I always valued my toys, and never was one to get pleasure out of breaking them.
Agreed completely. If I cut the hands off my toy today, then I can't slide red-hot pins under her fingernails tomorrow.

That's not to say I wouldn't have some fun with the threat of maiming a plaything, though - like if one of the women in my dungeon tried unsuccessfully to escape. Once I'd restrained her again, I'd bring her into a room in the back of the dungeon, one that's empty of anything except for a metal slab table in the middle of the room, a sink, a hanging light and a drain in the floor. After strapping her down securely to the table, I'd wheel in a medical rolling cart with a covered box on the middle shelf, positioning the cart so that the empty top shelf of the cart is near her head, at eye level. At this point, I'd take her gag off and just let her talk or scream or whatever. I wouldn't respond to anything she says, other than to take out a thick black Sharpie and slowly draw dotted lines around each of her thighs, just above the knee.

If she's a smart one, she may guess what I'm thinking at that point; if not, she'll probably get it once I open the box and start laying out the surgical tools on the top of the cart, right next to her head. I'd take my time and make it a long drawn-out process, taking out the tools one at a time and placing them neatly on the top of the cart. I'd meticulously inspect each tool, holding them up to the light and letting them shine, checking for any imperfections and polishing out any smudges. Occasionally, I'd glance back and forth between her legs and the tool in my hand, maybe turn it around like I'm trying to decide whether that's the device I really want. Scalpels, saws, needles, thread, cloths, tourniquets, bandages...each examined carefully and laid out on the cart.

By this point she'd probably be screaming her head off, sobbing and pleading with me not to do it. Up to this point, I'd just be ignoring her completely. Finally, I'd pick up the saw, step over to the side of the table by her left leg and place my other hand firmly on her leg as she begs, promising never to try to escape again, swearing to do anything I want. And I'd pause, taking a few seconds to consider the light reflecting off the saw. Finally, I'd turn to her and say...

"Actually, you're right - this is probably a bit excessive. Plus, it's going to be really messy, the wounds will be prone to getting infected and it'll make things difficult moving you around from one room to another. But...you still tried to escape and there needs to be some punishment for that. I'll tell you what: I want you to decide what your punishment should be. You get the next half hour to brainstorm what you think an appropriate punishment would be - just shout out whatever pops into your head as soon as you think of it. If you come up with something I like, we'll go with that. If not, then I'll start this surgery."

With that, I'd step back and place a wind-up kitchen timer on the medical cart, setting it for 30 minutes. I'd then lean back against the wall and just stand there listening calmly as she shouts out ideas, providing gentle encouragement ("come on, you must be able to think of something", "the time you spend crying and begging is time you aren't suggesting ideas") and feedback ("hmm, that doesn't sound painful enough", "not bad, but be a little more creative", etc), as well as keeping track of time ("five minutes left to wiggle your toes one last time"). Once the timer finally buzzes, I'd step back over to the table and stand by her legs again. I'd rub my chin thoughtfully and tap the saw on the table, making it look like I'm carefully considering my options. Take a few minutes, even though I have no intention of cutting her legs off and I'm just going to combine some of her suggested punishments. Finally, I'd step away from the table, put away the surgical tools and wheel the cart out of the room. I'd return to the room and put her gag back in. Before unstrapping her from the table, I'd lean in close and whisper in her ear...

"Those were some good ideas and I'll use a few of them in your punishment. But let me be very clear: This leniency was a one-time thing and this is your final warning. If you ever, ever try to escape from me again...I'll take your eyes."
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #42
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice set up. what would be some of those ideas she'd have given to avoid the removal of her legs?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hostel, snuff, torture