Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)
Default For sale fantasies

I have always had really horny dreams of being tied up naked somewhere hot, being offered up for sale as a sex slave.
There are all these complete strangers staring at me, sometimes pinching sucking and fondling me. my legs are fastened to a spreader and I have fingers probed into my pussy and my ass.

When I am led away with a collar around my neck and a chain, I still get felt and fondled as my buyer shows off.
I always wake so wet and horny!

I also have dreams of being a breeder, of being tied to a bed and fucked one after another after another. I hear other people getting screwed at either side of me.....
The lack of control in these dreams turns me on so much

anyone else have similar fantasies?
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have fantasies of doing that to women. I especially love the idea of having a sex slave business in which I force women into prostitution. I'll keep my picks of the lot as my personal sex slaves, but the others would be in rooms and leashed to a bed. On the bed are separate binding objects, so whoever paid to rape that girl at that time could bind her any way he wants her. I could imagine running my business and all you'd hear all around you is the sound of women crying and screaming as they get ravaged over and over again and a line of men out the door waiting for their turn.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:14 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, i have also had those fantasies. Being sold as a sex slave is hot.

When I think about being a breeder, I imagine just one guy keeping me locked up in his basement, coming down once a day to rape me. I soon learn that if I want food, I have to be good in bed with him, pleasing him and eventually learning to orgasm as he rapes me.
He rapes me every day till I'm 9 months pregnant, then he blindfolds me, takes me out to his van and drops me off around the corner from a hospital.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:25 PM   #4
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

I'd love to do that with two sister, then play one against the other... rape and torture one of the other doesn't do what I want
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #5
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have the same fantasy about being sold. It's rape, degradation and humiliation all combined and can be stretched out over months or years. It gets even more interesting if the organization behind the sale treats me and the other girls as merchandise, complete with special offers, discounts for regular buyers, and a free wrapping service if the customer is buying for someone else as a birthday gift.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #6
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Supermarket

Okay, I'll share mine.

A non-used supermarket rented for a night. Me and a dozen, or 20, or 30, whatever women are put into individual frozen food sections, the freezing portion not turned on, naked; except for our heels. A hundred men enter at eleven. Thet have one hour to look us over before the auction begins. We're individually auctioned off. Our "buyers" have us for 12 hours before they have to return us to the market where whoever (husband, lover) put us there can retrieve us.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:37 PM   #7
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a japanese rape movie that stars Maria Ozawa where a bunch of guys captured and enslaved her, every year they hold an auction while she puts on a show of getting raped in front of the clients while they bid on her. Whoever wins the bid keeps her for a year. Personally I think the timeframe is too long, but the idea gets me rock hard every time.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:40 PM   #8
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It'll be great if a group of roleplayers with this fantasy can get together and roleplay a slave market, with a mix of clients and slaves. Kinda hard to do though since it requires commitment and regular participation from everyone, not just two people.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:40 PM   #9
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
It'll be great if a group of roleplayers with this fantasy can get together and roleplay a slave market, with a mix of clients and slaves. Kinda hard to do though since it requires commitment and regular participation from everyone, not just two people.
It would be hard to do, but I would absolutely join that group.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #10
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

me too, far sure !
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:56 AM   #11
missy_kaitlyn

missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)missy_kaitlyn Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to missy_kaitlyn

I also have this fantasy, being sold as a slave. Being kidnapped while on vacation with family or a husband/boyfriend etc. I always imagine by buyer showing me news clips of my disappearance, especially when it's mentioned in the news that they are stopping the search, reinforcing the idea that I'm not going to be rescued.

I'd be in for a group RP as well, and the supermarket idea is kinda hot.
missy_kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 02:02 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A supermarket would be a great place. Hanging from the rails used to move sides of been. On the checkout belts. Imagine being forced to lay in the meat cases for prospective buys to select from.

Another good place would be an abandoned dry cleaner. Push a button and you are transported right out to the customer.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:22 AM   #13
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Supermarket II

Here's an add-on to my supermarket fantasy. One version has one of my co-workers being in the crowd of potential buyers. How do you walk into the office Monday morning after being sold at a sex slave auction Saturday night?

The second version is that one of the men in the crowd is the man who raped me a couple of years earlier. Imagine being bought by your rapist as a sex slave.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I need to make sure I have enough cash to purchase you.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #15
Lindseysmiles

Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)

I'd love to role play this one
Lindseysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:08 PM   #16
HardThicknMeaty

HardThicknMeaty has initial reputation

I've thought of running an online dairy interactive business where men would get to choose and watch which helpless hucow he wanted milked and then have a bottle of it sent to him fresh. The hucows have screen opposite them on which they can see the pervs lusting for them and stroking themselves as they're used degradingly. naturally to remain hucows I need to keep them constantly pregnant but hey its a messy job but someone's got to do it...;-)
HardThicknMeaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 07:32 PM   #17
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

I will love to help out anyway i can!!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #18
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

Like 99 percent of all the men out there, I've fantasized about auction markets where naked, collared 18-year-old girls are being sold to the highest bidder. I usually walk out with a slender former Asian schoolgirl destined to become my breeder.
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 10:33 AM   #19
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a very nice fantasy and one I'm very fond of, very humiliating from the start to be stripped and paraded naked infront of a group of guys ready to be auctioned to the highest bidder.

I also like to incorporate the fact I'm tied down and am examined by the men, have them feel my breasts, finger my pussy and arse, ask questions to my Master infront of me on what I'm capable of and even a gang rape prior to the auction so the men know what they're buying.

To be paraded after a gang rape - cum dripping from my abused cunt and arse to then be sold is high on my list.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #20
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
I have the same fantasy about being sold. It's rape, degradation and humiliation all combined and can be stretched out over months or years. It gets even more interesting if the organization behind the sale treats me and the other girls as merchandise, complete with special offers, discounts for regular buyers, and a free wrapping service if the customer is buying for someone else as a birthday gift.
Wow, I didn't realize that there are a lot of women who fantasize like
men do. My fantasy is similar. Here's the scenario:
The country legalizes sex slaves and can be sold or rented at a store
with the following laws--

1. Businesses or individuals must buy slaves from legal sex
traffickers who are permitted to sell them (i.e. slaves that were
consensually bought from in this or other countries).

2. Businesses or individuals can take walk-ins if they agree to sign a
contract that they legally own the slave and can do whatever they
want.

3. The slave has to be at least 18 years of age or older.

4. The law states that the slave can be conscious, unconscious, or put into a coma via drugs.

5. Businesses or individuals are allowed to buy, sell, or trade slaves at any time.

When you walk into these shops, you will see slaves out on display like mannequins. They are there for display nude or not, depending on the owner. They are placed in various positions, such as head only (body in the wall or something), top torso only, legs only, legs and vagina only (body is placed upside down into a box or custom-built panel, and full body too. When you walk up to the counter, you can select your custom female, depending on availability, such as race, body type, hair color, etc. The slaves are available to buy for $2,000 - $20,000, depending on the rarity. The rare slaves are imported from remote countries that these shops don't normally carry. They can be rented also for $300 - $500 a week. If you purchase a slave or rent her, the body is wrapped up and placed in a box for easy transport in your car. If some girls to your liking is not available, you can also take home the display models too, but at a discounted price.

There is also a coin up machine in the corner of the store. There, you can walk into the enclosed door for privacy. You put your money in and allowed to select either the full body or various body parts that come out of the machine. The body parts are not separated from the body, just various parts come out such as the head, one or two arms, top torso, bottom torso, etc. The rest of the body is inside the machine. Of course, the full body would cost more. And of course like at a car wash, you have a time limit, and the body or body parts move back into the machine after a while.

Well, that is the gist of my fantasy. Pretty unusual, I suppose.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote