Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
Wifekidnapper

Wifekidnapper Level 2 (200+)Wifekidnapper Level 2 (200+)Wifekidnapper Level 2 (200+)
Default wives and rape...

Hi all,

I'm a 36/m from Orlando Florida, new to the board. I'm glad to have found this site, having had rape fantasy for quite a few years. My main fantasy usually stems around my wife being raped by people we/she knows. Sometimes I'm tied and forced to watch, other times, she's abducted against her will for themselves. Though, the thing is, when it comes to other friends' wives, I'm the one who rapes/abducts them in the fantasies.

The whole thing probably started when I was 20. My then girlfriend (now wife) came with me to a friends house, who I met in college. I really didn't know him that well, though since I'm a musician, he was doing some producing work for me. It turned out that he and my blond, hourglass shaped wife had mutual friends.

They flirted heavily, though I tried not to let it bother me. As the day went along, I watched him mentally fuck her with his eyes. By the end of the day, I had to leave to go out for the night. He offered to take her home, and she was quite willing. As hard as he seemed to push, alarm bells seemed to go off inside me. My girlfriend was naive and trusting, and at 20, I was protective.

Anyway, I didn't allow it. I went out with my friends, returned home late, and didn't see her again until the next afternoon.

That's when the fantasy kicked in. From that point, his pushing to take her home developed into morphing fantasies. First, I imagined me saying it was OK (which I almost did.) Then, I imagined the look on her face, when he informed her that she was going to be raped. She's a big talker when it comes to defending herself, though with one hard slap, there would be tears, and submission.

I pictured him tearing off her clothes, throwing her on his bed. In reality, she admitted to being attracted to him, so it wouldn't have been totally unpleasant. Then, I thought of him, forcing her to deep throat him orally. Tying her hands to the bed, he'd fill her fertile womb full of his cum.

From there, the fantasy morphed into her being sold into sexual slavery. After the rape, being cradle carried to the trunk of his car. The fear in her eyes as he secured her in the dark space, then chloroformed her to sleep. By the time I would have contacted her again, she would have been on her way to the islands, where plenty of black men would pay any price...since they really seem to love her round ass!

Anyway, that's where it all began in my mind. It's come a long way since then. I would love to know, do other men have the same fantasies about their wives or girlfriends?

For the women, do you think of detailed scenarios like that or get right to the rape? Personally, it's the small details like him explaining that she'll never see me again...or his detailed planning it out before hand, which drive me wild.

Ok, I've written a book here. Would love to hear responses...
Wifekidnapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First I am glad you found us and hope you have loads of fun here.

Yes other men have those same fantasies.

Would be glad to chat about your fantasies.

The storm we are having would be a great scene. Hubby away on business, all flights canceled and wife is home alone. She hear noises, thinking it is the storm, she goes to the back door to be confronted by intruders. Her screams are drowned out by the rain and wind outside.

Last edited by Throatdagger; 10-29-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Welcome to the forum wifekidnapper.

That was an excellent introduction.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wives always make great victims. Even better with the husband tied and forced to watch. It's pretty hot about thinking her tied to the bed as her attacker gets ready to take her.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Welcome to RB! Yes, it is a hot fantasy imagining the own wife to get raped, I have this fantasy also for some time. There are so many possibilities what can happen. I like rough fantasies and gang rapes where my wife has to suffer hard.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Welcome.

The wife fantasy is indeed quite popular. Though I'm not married, I (like every other man) often fantasize about other men's wives. There's a distinct 'alpha-male' desire to 'take' the woman from another man I think. I'm sure there's probably some psycho-babble that would say this is human nature since I'd venture to guess that most of the male population across the world would feel the same.

I hope we can chat/discuss about our mutual fantasy in this area!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #7
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yup, raping another man's wife is one of my favorite fantasies. And specially, like others have mentioned, if her husband (even better, some other family members) are forced to watch as she gets repeatedly violated/humiliated/etc.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
mylilasianwife

mylilasianwife has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mylilasianwife

Yes, Im in the same boat. We have even role played thisin the past.
mylilasianwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
smitra4

smitra4 has initial reputation

Hey...welcome...I'm in central Florida too...any chance we could get a pic of your beauty?
smitra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't have fantasies about my own wife being raped, but I have a lot of fantasies about OTHER men's wives being raped, abused, harassed, sexually blackmailed, or groped. I always have, but the fantasies involving the husband being forced to watch are relatively new to me. If I can't hear a woman tell me her deepest personal fantasies, experiences, and desires, I like to hear from a husband, who knows his wife better than anyone else, talk about his wife's secrets, her fantasies, and his fantasies about her; non-consensual, or consensual. Wifekidnapper, thanks for sharing a few of those secrets and fantasies. As I said I don't share fantasies about my own wife, but if any other man wants to share his fantasies about his wife, I'm all ears.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default family made to watch

Hi, All:

I can tell you as a female cyber roleplayer that raping the wife in front her husband or other family members is a quite common suggestion, by men, when men and I discuss what scenario to play.

I've played it out on-line a couple of times. It's ok. Usually, it's suggested that I wake up in the middle of the night and my husband is bound and gagged in a chair next to the bed, kids asleep in their rooms down the hall. Hubby has to watch as I'm, well, taken.

Even in games where no family member is present, guys who I have played with often comment during the game how they can't wait to fuck married pussy. Yeah, it's taking another man's "property" fixation.

The reservation I have about playing out the scenario is that waking up in the middle of the night with hubby already bound and gagged, well, it takes away the set-up, the foreplay. It's like watching a movie from the middle to the end.

My suggestion would be that the 'game" as I like to call it, is that the night of the attack take place on our fifteenth wedding anniversary. The kids are at granny's. I have had my hair done, a manicure and pedicure. Hubby and I go out for a romantic dinner and when we come home there is a man, or men, waiting for us.

He (they) dance with me, holding me tight, groping my butt while hubby is made to watch. Then, I'm made to strip, stand naked while the man or men, feel up my body, lots of dirty talk, lots of talk about he or they are going to enjoy using me (this is torment for me and my husband), and then the final act. The rape while hubby watches.

Think about it, on our wedding anniversary, adds to the horror on the attack.

Anyway, that's my feedback.

Last edited by mrsnathpalle; 11-03-2012 at 10:43 AM.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #12
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default family made to watch

Another quick comment.

I don't mind my two sons being made to watch the attack if the scenario provides for them to be there but I do not believe in the exploitation of children so no participation on their part.

Last edited by mrsnathpalle; 11-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What does she look like and can u post some pictures for use to see??
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #14
domywife

domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)domywife Level 2 (200+)

Hello,
My number one fantasy is being forced to watch my wife being raped. I have looked for people with whom I can chat about this, but it seems to be too taboo for many.

Where should I start? Let me give you a quick description of my wife. She is now 43, five years younger than I am. We have three children, a son, two daughters, 18, 15, 12. My wife has the body of a woman who has had three children, with stretch marks and tits that have breast fed all three. However, while she may have 5 or 10 extra pounds, she is not fat. In fact, I find her more irresistible now than ever.

She is a red head, although with the hormonal changes of pregnancy her hair darkened somewhat, it is still in the red category. Her skin is white. Imagine white skin and then add whitener to it! When we were younger we had black sheets. In a dark room, with no light coming in, I could still see her against the black sheets. She also has freckles, but not the heavy, dark kind. Also, because she has always covered herself in a very conservative, prudish manner, the sun has not had the opportunity to cause her to have freckles below a high neckline.

She is five foot, seven inches tall, long legs, shoulder length hair, 32 D cup breasts that do sag, (I love saggy tits), they are very soft with very nice nipples. Her nipples are elongated as a result of breast feeding.

For the most of our marriage, (20 years), she had pubic hair, however I have made certain demands in the past two years and she now keeps it completely shaven. She has a sweet ass and is considered by many younger men to be a milf.

Now, to the fantasy: For reasons I do not understand, I have for the greater part of our marriage had the fantasy of being forced to watch as she is used brutally and forcefully. The thought of watching as she struggles, fruitlessly, and is groped through her clothing, only to be forced to remove it or have it cut from her body, drives me crazy with lust.

I sometimes fantasize about a group of men, or a mixed group, and often black men having their way with her. I often fantasize they torment her greatly, especially her tits. I have had many years to fantasize many scenarios.

I would LOVE to find someone to chat with about this. I have a gmail account: jayhoweard@gmail.com. I also chat using yahoo chat sometimes, but you have to let me know beforehand.

If you would like to see photos and chat more, especially if you tend more toward being the rapist, I would love to chat.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
domywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #15
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

domywife, I enjoyed your post very much. Wife rape is absolutely no taboo fantasy for me. I also have many scenarios in my mind for my wife. Often very hard and brutal fantasies, even with whippings and torture. I love to chat with others but I prefer e-mail as the time difference is making a live chat via yahoo often very difficult. But I can send you an e-mail with a scenario your wife abducted or arrested and interrogated and raped. But I prefer it hard and painful if you don’t mind. I don’t like it too bloody. Also I do not really like snuff. Pain and humiliation are my preferred fantasies.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #16
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I often fantasized about my wife being raped, the fantasies got heavier when we broke up and divorced. Now we get on fine and I don't think much about her at all. But for a while I imagined all kinds of perversions being done to her, usually involving her being abducted by a gang to a quiet fucking place like a cellar, and being fed cock and cum for weeks.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thoughts guy. this is from a wife specialist.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great comments on a great subject. My friends list on yahoo is full of guys and a few women that really enjoy the idea of wife rape. It's interesting to hear all the stories and sometimes the reasons they think it is such a hot subject. Myself, I believe these thoughts to be far more common than people thing though there are obviously husbands that find the idea revolting at best.

It's all about power and submission depending on your point of view. I think the idea of my wife getting raped is the ultimate submission for her. On the other hand, the idea of taking some guys wife for my pleasure is all about my power over her. Both fit together well in my mind I guess.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #19
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation
Default wives and rape

I have had fantasies about my wife being raped for some time. The best fantasy is when she is bound, gagged and rape by two armed home intruders
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #20
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

deleted

Last edited by Astro Creep; 04-16-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wife rape