Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2007, 09:03 AM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default "She's the Man" (gender bend it like Beckham){Men as women women as men Please}

My name is Peyton Stien and all my life I've loved soccer.My entire high school career when other girls were trying out for the cheerleaders and kickline,I was bending it like Beckham.I was an honer roll student and when my scholarship and transcripts from Albany mistakenly had me registered as Mr Peyton Stien.I figured I would finally have my chance to prove to everyone,once and for all I was as good as any boy at the sport.First I had like a total makeover so I would look like a boy at school,but easily switch back to my old look using some hair extentions.Even my gay friend Jules didnt recognize me untill He pulled out my strap on at Toebar.Even though he was really drunk he totally wanted to fuck me.Now I felt ready to move into the boys dorms,and who knows even pledge a fraternity.

Last edited by slingjack; 11-15-2007 at 09:35 AM.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

I'm Jack; it's my second year at Albany, and apparently my new roommate's a first year. Soccer player. I don't play sports too much, but I'm at the gym fairly regularly, so I'm in pretty good shape. One of the wrestlers at my high school said he envied how much I can bench. I'm a pretty tall guy, almost six feet, with a short ponytail of dirty blond hair and blue-gray eyes. At present, I'm lying on my dorm bed, shirtless, waiting for the roommate--Peyton or something--to show up.
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default This may have been a big mistake!

This might have been a big mistake.Boys are so mean.Because I didnt change in the locker room,everyone kept calling me names.Like Id be totally
kicking ass,and Id be fouled.The couch not only didnt call the foul,but laughed.They kept calling me faggot,and queer.I cant beileve boys treat
each other this way.Then the couch said he'd get me in the locker room,insted of making the team,I'm the fucking towel boy.I'll show them
I'm just as good as they are!!Lucky for me my roommate is a real hottie.We must have talked all night last night.If I was just being myself maybe he would ask me out.I better play it straight,I mean if he likes me,he must be gay.Shit I'm so confused.

Last edited by slingjack; 11-15-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
Darth_Revan

Confused is hardly the word for it. I'm not gay. No way. I mean, I'm no Fred Phelps or Jerry Falwell--those guys are creepy as all shit--but I want to sink my cock into cunt, not asshole, damn it. Guys don't interest me, and if they proposition me...well, not that Peyton's done that. No, he's a decent guy, I guess. It's just I can see why the team makes some of the comments they do to him.If he had longer hair, he could probably pass for a girl. And, well, sometimes I've caught him looking at me. And then there was that dream, the one where he was on his knees with my cock buried in his throat. I mean, crazy shit happens in dreams, but I woke up with wood, and it took me a moment to realize I'd just dreamt about gay sex with my roommate. What's up with that?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
slingjack
Privileged Member

Jack is so fucking hot.Last night we talked and played doom all night.Everytime he cursed and screamed "cocksucker"I would get wet.He asked me point blank if I was gay.I said no way,but I know he knows Im into him and he thinks Im a boy.Should I tell him the truth.All of a sudden I feel like it would give me a thrill to suck him off thinking Im A boy.All I know is I cant keep teasing him like this!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
Darth_Revan

OK, now this is starting to get absurd. Peyton says he's not gay, and I want to believe him, but damn it, he really is coming on to me now. I keep telling him I'm not interested, but he just laughs and says he was joking. I can't stand it. If he tries that shit again, I'm not sure what I'll do, but it won't be pleasant...
Old 12-02-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
slingjack
Privileged Member

On Friday my whole world fell apart.I was in the guys locker room picking up the dirty towels,when Scott Templeton punched me in the stomach.While I fell to my knees his accomplice Phil Connor held my arms behind my back.I was crying gasping for my breath as Scott shoved his prick down my throat.It was so humiliating,he kept punching me and calling me faggot.After he shot his load in my face,he slapped me hard and told me if I didnt beg Phil for his cock he would beat me to death.I had no choice,I was so petrified.I started begging saying "please Phil let me blow you,please let me touch your cock"and just as I was saying it Jack my roomate comes into the locker room.He looks at me on my knees acting like a whore and storms out.Phil cracks me across the face and tells me to pay attention as he jerks off all over my face.Then he starts cleaning off my cumstained face with his piss.It got all over me and the towels I have to clean.I'm afraid to go back to my dorm room.I'm so scared this is not what I wanted!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #8
Darth_Revan

I probably should have done something to help Peyton in the locker room today. And maybe I would have, if she had told me the truth. That's right, she. Phil and Scot were too stupid to see it even they were fucking her, but I got a real good view when I walked in. Her shirt had slipped a bit, and I saw the bandages she'd been using to bind her chest. Little bitch! All this time I've been driving myself mad worrying that I'm gay, and she thinks her little secret is too important to tell me that it's OK for me to feel attracted! Damn it, when she gets back, I'm gonna teach her a lesson she'll never forget.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:52 PM   #9
slingjack
Privileged Member

I'm going back to my dorm I dont know what will happen but I hope I can explain all this.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:40 AM   #10
Darth_Revan

My eyes go dark with rage when I hear Peyton's key in the lock. No sooner is the bitch inside than I grab hold of her and slam her down onto the bed, kicking the door shut as I do so.

"Hmm, I wonder...you're always so goddamn conscientious about covering yourself up," I grin, my grip tightening on her collar. "You're not hiding anything, are you?" I tug down hard, quickly and efficiently tearing her uniform to shreds...
Old 12-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #11
slingjack
Privileged Member

Just when I thought it was all over I come back to my room and Jack attacks me.I like him so much but he was so angry.He just kept hitting me and ripping my clothes off.Before I new it he was sticking his fingers in me everywhere.Then he slapped me hard across the face,I looked up at him as he unzipped his pants.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #12
Darth_Revan

"You lied to me, bitch!" I growl, shedding my clothes. Free of constraints, my rampant cock leaps to attention, fully a foot long, thick, and hungry to violate the traitorous slut. "You should have told me, you fucking whore! But, no, you were laughing at my confusion all the while." I grab old of her by the hair, forcing her head against my crotch. "Start sucking, bitch. Deep throat me and make it good. And if you even think of biting, I will knock every last one of your goddamn teeth out!"
Old 12-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #13
slingjack
Privileged Member

oh my god I didnt know if I should laugh or cry.As used as my jaw had been I sucked his cock.I really liked it when this boy treated me like this I cant explain it.With the other boys it was truly rape but coming from Jack it was so fucking romantic.I forced myself to act upset and concentrate on being real submissive.My roomate needed to vent.Not only did I lie to him I sucked off all those fucking guys.With Jack paying all this attention to me I forgot about soccor for once and thought to myself,"maybe being a girl was not so bad".
Old 12-23-2007, 09:26 PM   #14
Darth_Revan

I throw back my head with a primal howl as my balls slap against her chin. God, the bitch can suck cock good! Indeed, with the way she's lashing her tongue against my throbbing shaft, I'd almost think she was enjoying it! I start bucking my hips, driving my cock in and out of her slut throat, fucking her face with wild abandon.

"You like that, don't you, you filthy slut?" I growl. "I hope so, because you're gonna be getting a lot of it. From now on, you're gonna be my personal little fuck toy, or else I'll tell everyone about your lie!"
Old 12-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #15
slingjack
Privileged Member

"Please dont tell,I'll be good"I gag and puke while Jack keeps skull fucking me.Occasionally he pulls his cock out and slaps me hard across my sticky wet cum slurping face.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #16
Darth_Revan

"Here it cums, slut!" I roar. "And you better swallow it all!" I drive every last inch of my cock hard down her throat as I explode, pumping her stomach full of my sticky seed. "You like how I taste, you goddamn whore? You like slurping up my cum? You like getting fucked like the deceiving slut you are?"
Old 08-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #17
slingjack
Privileged Member

He was right I deserve this.I lied to everybody even myself.Each time he used my body as the receptacle for his seed I came soon after.I didnt even care that I was raped earlier because it brought us closer together.I wondered what I had in store for me and didnt care. I did'nt care if I missed practice.I didnt care if I dropped out of school.I just wanted his penis inside me and would do anything to keep it there!