Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #1
Torture Me

Torture Me Level 1 (100+)Torture Me Level 1 (100+)
Default ...what did i get myself into?

mmm... im so unbelievably horny right now...all by myself in my condo...my boyfriend left for the weekend to see his parents in another city... maybe ill just surf the net...chat with some strangers...
Torture Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't believe my good luck. I usually have to cruise the streets for days to find the right victim, but here I am sitting at home and this one is jumping right into my lap online. I see her profile in a chat room and click on it and as we're talking I coax her to turn on her webcam. Hot looking, sure, but what is really lucky is she doesn't realize that I can see out the window behind her on the cam and- get this- I actually recognize the street she's on! This is too good for fucking words. She's like two miles from me right now.

I realize I have to find out if she's alone and I steer the conversation in that direction.

Me: Thanks for turning on the cam. God, you're even hotter than I thought you'd be. Are you sure no one will interrupt us? I really want to talk about those fantasies you mentionned in the chat room and I'd hate for someone to walk in and embarass you.

(and the first part of my trap is set. I hold my breath hoping she'll take the bait.)
Old 06-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
Torture Me

sitting here, i find someone to chat with! finally! i wonder if he will really roleplay the way I want...just as rough as I want...enough to make it seem real...afterall, i would never want someone to come and sneak through my open window..and really rape me...but the fantasy makes me hot and bothered...i start touching myself...waiting to get my next reply...im already wet thinking about it...

i reply... "no one will interrupt us, im all home alone...please tell me what you would do to me...or what you would love to do to me..."

I live in such a nice area...quiet...peaceful..i always leave my window open to get cool air in...not like anything would ever happen to me...
Old 06-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me: Hold on. I need to shut the door and get comfortable. brb.

I pick up my internet laptop and my "kit" and head for the door. I get into the van and start it moving toward her neighbourhood. I have to pinpoint her house.

Me: Okay. I'm back. Sorry if I type a little slow, but I'm only using one hand. LOL. There's sooo much I want to do to you. I kind of like those rape fantasies you were talking about in the chat room. They sound really kinky. Of course in my darkest fantasies, I also kidnap you. In fact, I kidnap you, keep you for a couple days and sell you to a gang of white slavers. I was reading online that there was a series of missing girls in another state and I keep fantasizing that happened to them.

(I notice the open window on her screen. The drapes are pink. Okay... look for those. I open the window on my van as I drive slowly into her neighbourhood. Most of the houses are dark. Gotta find this bitch.)
Old 06-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #5
Torture Me

Entertained by the thought of a gang...i lose myself in my fantasies... ive always wanted to be kidnapped, thrown into the back of a car, taken to a secret location and violated over and over again by a horde of hungry men. beaten down...repeatidly. I tell my new online friend this... i also tell him how much I love to put up a fight.

Me: You know, i pride myself in being pretty strong. Dont think it would be easy for you to just waltz in and rape me. You would have to tolerate quite a bit of bruises and cuts first. Even then, you have no idea how much I would make it hell for you. I firmly believe im worth the battle...and if anyone thinks that he can just devour me...hes got another thing comming. Nothing in life is worth having without the fight.

I smile to myself, recline in my chair and relax. Men make me entertained sometimes. Some of the stupid ones feel so superior. They think just because im nice and sweet looking...innocent looking...that im not a threat. I hope this one can bring the challange I want.

I get up quickly...pull out a cigarette...and light it...he's taking long to reply anyways, maybe hes not as serious as I had thought...
Old 06-12-2009, 02:23 AM   #6
EvilJ
Privileged Member

I smile, scanning the street. A fw houses have their lights on and I park the van trying to figure out which one she's in. I need more info. I put the laptop on my lap and start typing, thanking God that I invested in the newest wireless service.

Me: So you're a tough girl, huh? I better be careful. Wouldn't wanna get hurt, LoL. What? Do you have a gun? Or are you a master of kung fu? Seriously, if you have a gun, can you show it to me? I think they're cool.

Again, I hold my breath. A gun could put this on a level that I'm not sure I'm ready to go to. Hell, she might be worth it, though. Let's see... there are at least three houses with pinkish drapes. Narrowing it down.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
Torture Me

I laugh... this kid is funny I think to myself. What he doesnt know is that I work in law enforcement and have been an active member of the force for a few years, 3 actually. I guess im still a rookie but either way, Im not someone to mess around with. But I wont share this with him. Noone needs to know that or that I do have a gun beside my bed.

Me: No, of course I dont have a gun. But I am strong and I do know my self defense. Im sure a big strong man like you would be a battle but definately not impossible for me.

I send the message. Finish my cigarette and ash it outside the window. Its a nice night out. I head back to the computer and look at my message. Wow I am a cocky bitch arnt I? Heh. Maybe thats why my boyfriend is so meek around me. Maybe I should be a bit nicer.

I start to type again...
Me: You know what, you seem like a nice guy. Maybe I wouldnt be so hard on you afterall. What do you look like anyways? You see me on cam but I have no idea what you look like...help me set the scene for our fantasy
Old 06-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #8
EvilJ
Privileged Member

As she gets up and walks to the window I notice it. Fuck. A holster. Right beside the bed in the background. At least it looks like a holster. The bitch does have a gun. Okay. Gotta be careful on...

Then it comes out the window like a beacon in the night. her cigarette butt. Oh. God. She's in that house. The little one. My pulse is in my throat. I reach into my rape kit and pull out my leather gloves, my ski mask and my taser. Then I get out of the van and put the kit... a backpack.. on my back. I'm a big man- about 6'1 and muscular. No need to let her in on that.

Me: I'm about 5'10 and a little on the thin side. In my fantasies I'm bigger LoL. In my scenario, you're tied up. Handcuffed. Your hands are cuffed in front of you and you have a gag on. To tell the truth, I've never seen a girl in handcuffs or a gag in real life, only in pictures. I wish you had those things. I'd love to see you in them on cam. BTW: is it hot where you are? You really don't seem to be wearing much. Not that I mind. LoL.

I'm standing outside my van and leaning in as I type. The street is silent and peaceful. Almost time to make my move.