Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #81
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

The water rushes down onto my abused body and although I want nothing more than to be as far away from here as I can possibly get, the splash of the hot water is soothing. I continue trying to pull my arm away from your grasp, but eventually I give up, it's obvious you have no intention of letting me go. The water drips down my face, down the curve of my breasts, to my stomach and down my legs, it washes all the sinful acts that were forced onto me. The smell of soap fills my nostrils, it's the same brand I use at home. You scrub my body treating me like a doll and I whimper as you scrub, sometimes too hard, sometimes because of the violation of it. I press my mouth closed as you kiss me, but even with that little act of defiance you still manage to take me. Your hand on my breast makes me stand up on tip toes, I just want to be left alone but I know you wont allow it. I keep my eyes to the floor, I can't look at you, not after everything you have done. My mind wanders back, I never should have gone on that blind date.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #82
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Pressing my lips to yours, I close my eyes and feel your soft, lathered body held tight against me. The sweet memory of last night's date...I can remember you gazing teasingly across the table at me, an innocent flirt. Now I can feel your moist buttocks against my hardening cock, I can feel your soft breast under my hand...I run my hand firmly down your body, enjoying you as I force my tongue into your mouth a moment. My hand grasps your soft thigh, runs soapily over your mound, feeling you, the gentle womanliness of the place between your thighs. So lovely. So mine.

I let my fingers play over you for long moments, catching at the little button there. Hardly noticing the way you stiffen, I flatter myself that you want this at last, my pet.

Breaking the kiss, my mouth hot on your neck as the hot water rushes over us.

I begin to press you slowly into the cool wall, the titles cold against your breast and nipples. You can feel me hard and lustful against the back of your thigh. I nip your shoulder with my teeth. My breath is coming a little harsh, a sign that the raw lovemaking of our morning is taking its toll, though I am not spent. Your arm twisted behind you now. My other hand groping, searching out your tight crevasse as I press you to the wall.

Ah, girl, I breathe by your ear.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #83
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It becomes more and more obvious that you intend to continue your exploration of the body that used to be mine. You keep me pressed to you, our bodies slip and slide along each other as I struggle softly. Whimpers escape me once again, you keep me held there tightly during our wash and my feet slip on the porcelain and soapy water. My inability to keep my balance makes me depend on you leaning to you. My head hands low as the water splashes my face and hair, more filth washing away as you seem to be ready to add more.

"NO...no, no, no, no! You...just cant!" I cry as you start to press my frame against the tiled walls. Steam and fear surrounding us I feel your fingers wander and grope. I tiny flicker of pleasure runs through me at the expert touch of your hands and that little flicker ignites rage and disgust with myself. My feet continue to slip on the bath, it would be comical if that was it's intention. I let out a yelp as your teeth make contact with my delicate flesh, I have had enough. My elbow thrusts back hard, and I can feel it connect hard into soft skin. A whoosh of air runs from your lips and for a moment I can feel you are stunned.

Without hesitation I pull from the sandwiched position and go for the open bathroom door. It may be my only chance for freedom.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #84
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your elbow hits me and for a moment I fall back. You slip from me and leap from the tub. With a snarl I jump after you, my cock painfully hard. You throw open the door and duck into the hall, but then my hand is around your upper arm and you are pulled back, hard, spun, your face and soft breasts slammed into the hallway wall. My hand in your hair yanks your head back sharply. My other hand twisting your arm behind you now, the full force of my shower-wet, muscled body holding you to the wall. My breath hot at your ear.

You fucking little bitch. You want this rough, huh?

I feel you writhing and squirming in my grasp, it excites me. God, the shower-sweet scent of you, the wild wriggling of your ass across the hard length of my cock. Your heel comes down hard on my foot. I sink my teeth into your ear, punishing you, the sharp taste of your blood. Letting go your hair, I reach down to your soft ass, squeeze, and shove two fingers hard into your tightest place. You will fucking behave. You will fucking behave, little girl.

//Ravish
Old 05-09-2009, 06:32 AM   #85
prisonerslave

A rush of hope floods me as a chance for escape presents itself and in no time I bolt. I only make it to the hallway before you take me again and slam me so hard I cry out, surprised with how rough you are with me. My arm is pulled painfully back and our bodies are pressed tightly and drips of water fall to the floor. I can hear you taking in my scent and as I struggle your teeth sink into my soft earlobe and I squeal in pain, panting as I still try to struggle free myself. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!"

I writhe even more as you shove two fingers where no one should go. It hurts more than I ever thought it could and my struggles become renewed. I stand on my tip toes and scream for freedom in hopes someone will hear me. I fling my elbows back again praying for another good blow. I push on the wall with my one free arm in attempt to force you off of me. Nothing seems to work, you easily over power me and I know it. "Let go!!! Let me go!!"

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #86
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Your scream makes me growl. Someone might have heard that. You shut the fuck up, girl. Snarling, I wrench you from the wall, one hand in your hair, the other wedging thick fingers into your tight softness, and pulling you from the wall I slam you to the carpeted floor, falling on top of you, my weight suddenly heavy and urgent on you. My hand claps tightly over your mouth, your muffled cries making me furiously hard. God, the scent of you and the soft wriggling of you under me! You keep fighting me and it makes me want to hurt you. Pumping my fingers into your tight little ass, enjoying the way you try to writhe away from them... I shove my knee between your thighs, roughly.

Let's see how much you can take, whore, I whisper into your ear. My cock raw and swollen against your soft labia as I force your legs open wider with mine. My hand leaves your mouth to grab your shoulder, holding you down. You are just a beautiful, soft, wriggling little whore under me. Just going to slam you down into the carpet and treat you like you deserve.

My fingers still penetrating your rear, I roll my hips and thrust every thick inch of my cock inside your womanhood.

//Ravish
Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #87
prisonerslave

"NO! NO NO NO NO!! PLEASE!!" I scream as I try to scramble on the carpet away from you. I had hope for the briefest of moments and you quickly rip it away from me. Your fingers are tight inside me, causing me to writhe and cry out, I have never been so violated before. Your body is hard and heavy above me and try everything to buck you off but the sudden thrust of your powerful hips sends your brutalizing cock strait into me. Now I can't help but scream even louder, maybe someone will hear me.

I quiver below you as the pain sears through me. I again struggle, my knees burning with attempts to crawl, my fingers digging in the carpet to try and pull away. Your fingers push harder inside me and I jerk with a cry and I realize you are trying to hurt me now.

And Baby when it's love