Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default .:Pure No Longer:. (Male rapest needed!)

I walked down the cold streets alone, my arms wraped around myself. I had forgoten my jacket at home. How very stupid of me. I shivered as a gust of wind blew up my pink mini skirt, showing my thin pink thong. I blushed even though no one was around...as far as I knew. I put my long black hair up in a bun to get it out of my emerald green eyes and fixed my blouse. I reached up to fix the colar of my white shirt when my hands brushed past my nipples. They were hard because of the cold wind.
'Winter must be getting close...' I thought.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I watched her from my car across the street walking alone in that skimpy outfit. It was a cold and windy night and she must be freezing dressed like that. A gust of wind came and I caught a glimpse of her thong as her short skirt lifed up. I looked around and there was no one in sight. I put the car in gear and drove around the block so that she would be on the driver's side of the car when we passed.

As I approached her I slowed the car down and lowered my window. I said, "Hi miss, I'm so lost would you give me some directions back to the freeway."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

I looked over at the man in his car. The light was on, but I coun;t clearly see his face. He seamed nice. I could feel the nice warm air comeing from the car, so I walked casualy over, so that I didn;t have to yell, and so that I could feel the warmth.
"Um...I think that you make a U-turn, turn left, then drive straight to Willow St., then take another laft and that will take you to the off ramp." I pointed as I talked. I had leaned forward because he was lower down in the car than I was, so that gave him kind of a peep show, but I didn;t care. I would probably never even see this man agian.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I couldn't help but notice her breasts as she leaned over to give me some directions. I said, "Crap. I'm so bad with directions I'll never remember that. Which way are you heading, maybe I can give you a life and you can give me directions. Trust me I'm safe, married and a couple of kids at home. Besides its so cold your going to freeze out her tonight."
Old 05-22-2008, 01:25 AM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"I'm going home and it is that way, so I guess I can rise with you. It is kind of cold anyway, huh?" I chuckled then walked to the passenger side of the door. I waited for the click of the lock being relesed then I opened the door and got inside. It was warm and toasty and it smelled like Axe.
'That is what my ex wore all the time... I thought.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as her as she walked around the car, she looked incredible. After she got in the car and sat down I put out my hand and said, "By the way my name is Jack, thanks so much for helping me out."
Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I looked at his hand for a second then took it with my own.
"No problem, Jack. I'm Kat." She smiled as she shook his hand.
'He has such nice hands! So tan compared to mine!' I thought, I let go of his hand then started to direct him.
"Ok, so First you make a u-turn and turn left, then straight to Willow St." She directed.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her hand felt nice and I may of held on to it for a moment too long. I said, "Kat, it's a pleasure to meet you. Do you mind me asking what you were doing walking all alone this late? You never know what kind of crazy guys are out there." I began to drive the car but couldn't help but notice her legs under that short skirt.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I sighed.
"Yeh, I know. I was coming home late after going to a movie with my boyfriend, but as I was waiting, I got a text from him...saying it was over........OH! That is part of my life, not yours...you probably find it boring or something, Im sorry." I laughed with embarasment.
'How stupid of me. He doen't want to hear about my break up!' I mentaly hit myself.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I turned my head and said, "Sorry to hear that, but I've got say he must be one dumb boy to let someone like you go. I can guarentee he'll regret loseing you." I picked up my cell phone pretenting to look at a text message and said, "Fuck. I'm so sorry, I have to swing by my office and pick up some important papers or I'll be out of job."
Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Oh, thats fine. I'm not really in a huge hurry to get home." I chuckled lightly.
"So where do you work?" I asked. It was nice to have someone to talk to.
'At least he's not that kind of guy that leaves you speechless like with an akward silence.' I told myself.
He seamed to be the perfect family man. Hard working with wife and 2 and 1/2 kids. Probably a dog too. A perfect, clean, two story house.
I found myself day dreaming and snaped back to reality.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I answered, "It's kinda hard to explain, I work for an organization that has many deverse business interests around town. You could say I'm kinda like an account manager, making sure that some of our business are operating efficiently. I have to stop by a club we have some ownership in and pick up some important papers. It's a private club so you may not of heard about it, our clients are very well to do and important people. I promise I won't take a long time and you can have a drink or two on the house while you wait."
Old 05-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I was suprised. This man that I had just met was offering me free drinks on the house at a club that is secret? How cool!
"Sure! It would help me forget Tom...oh, he is...was my boyfriend." I explained.
"Just ignore me and my guy trubles, ok?" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I playfully touched her hand and said, "Sure, Kat, we won't talk about your ex tonight. I think your really going to love this club, it probably won't be like ones your used to seeing." I drove for a few minuted before I pulled into the underground parking lot. I parked close to a sign that read, 'Kim, Mitsoui, and Ren, partners in Law'. I said, "That's where were going, its a front for the club. Like I said this is a private club for very important VIP's that like there privacy."
Old 05-23-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I blushed slightly as Jack touched my hand. I nooded and smiled. It seamed like a nice place to hang out from what she was hearing.
"So we are close?" I knew the answer, but I felt like asking anyway. I didn't know why, but the closer and closer we came to the club, the more and more I wanted to drink.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I parked and went around and opened the door for Kat. I pushed the door button and looked up into the security camera and heard the door unlock. I went in with Kat following and headed down a long hallway until we started to hear some music. At the end of the hallway was the entrance to the club, the guards at the door noded and opened the door. I was sure Kat had never seen a club like this one before. I playfully took her hand and said, "So what do you think about our little entertainment club?"
Old 05-23-2008, 12:52 AM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I looked around the club. There were people danceing and drinking and having a good time. It looked like alot of fun witht the brightly colored lights and high tech music.
"Looks like fun!" I replyed. I looked at Jack for a second. "it's strange. you dont really look like the partying type." I joked with a laugh.

OOC: Is this the kind of club? Or is it like a sex club? I was kind of confused. I can fix the post if you want.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I answered, "I'm not in the way you may think, but I do know how to have a good time." I took her to a table near near the wall and told the waiter, "Get her anything she likes, and give her VIP treatment. Oh, and make sure everyone know that she is with me." I look at Kat and say, "I'll only be gone for about ten minutes, order anything you want and I mean anything, this isn't a regular club if you understand."
Old 05-23-2008, 01:04 AM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I blinked.
"Uh...I guess so. Ok then." I nodded and watched him walk away. I walked to the bar and sat down on a stool.
"Hey. I have never seen you around here." The bartender said in a gruff voice. He was tall and muscular, like a wrestler.
"Uh, yeh. this is my first time."
"well what do you want?" He smiled as he asked.
"A shot of wisky." I answered.
"Alright. Here ya go." He put down a shot glass and fulled it with the amber liquid. I picked it up and quickly drank it. The tase was bitter and had a strange after-taste, but I asked for another and again I drank it down.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned back to the bar in about ten minutes having been watching Kat on the video monitor. I waited for her to finsh a couple of drinks, they had been spiked with escatsy and soon she would be feeling a bit odd. I sat next to Kat and said, "Before I take you home, I'd like to introduce you to a well known acter back in the VIP room." I took her hand and let her to a door in the back of the bar.