Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2006, 06:41 AM   #1
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default How fucked up are you test

Boring! er...normal
21% Fucked up on the inside, 5% Externally fucked up
Well, Congrats. You're decidedly not fucked up. Or you're in complete denial! Either way, you could probably stand to mess things up in your life, at least a *little* bit. I mean really? Don't you know Fucked Up is the new black?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...23813062516540
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:14 AM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

In your head
48% Fucked up on the inside, 20% Externally fucked up
You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, you probably come as a very sane person. Only you know you're not.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #3
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly
Default Houston, we have a problem!

In your head
60% Fucked up on the inside, 33% Externally fucked up
You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, you probably come as a very sane person. Only you know you're not.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 98% on Inner Fucked Up

You scored higher than 77% on Outer Fucked Up
Old 11-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Joe Schmoe
31% Fucked up on the inside, 40% Externally fucked up
You probably self medicate here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. You tend to let it all out and have your head on straight. You don't interalize your problems much.

hmmm....
Old 11-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Red face

Quote:
37% Fucked up on the inside, 40% Externally fucked up

You probably self medicate here and there. You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, people just probally think of you as a bit of a drunk. Only you know you're there's more to deal with.
I don't drink.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Boring! er...normal

22% Fucked up on the inside, 32% Externally fucked up
Well, Congrats. You're decidedly not fucked up. Or you're in complete denial! Either way, you could probably stand to mess things up in your life, at least a *little* bit. I mean really? Don't you know Fucked Up is the new black?

LOL! thats actually funny..
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:16 AM   #7
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

35% Fucked up on the inside, 26% Externally fucked up

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 76% on Inner Fucked Up
You scored higher than 36% on Outer Fucked Up
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:05 PM   #8
gradient

gradient has initial reputation

Boring! er...normal
28% Fucked up on the inside, 24% Externally fucked up

You scored higher than 99% on Inner Fucked Up
You scored higher than 99% on Outer Fucked Up
gradient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:09 AM   #9
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In your head
44% Fucked up on the inside, 22% Externally fucked up

Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:24 AM   #10
Son_of_Herb

Son_of_Herb has initial reputation

Yeah, so what, would love to make the money that some idiot made thinking up of all these "fun" tests.

Me, don't tell me something I don't know already, like the old saying,
A blind man will not thank you for a looking glass.

Yeah, would have ended it all, but for this,

Resumé

Razors pain you; Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you; And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful; Nooses give;
Gas smells awful; You might as well live.

1919-1929 By Dorothy Parker.

And to anybody else, hell I can say what Herber Hoover, my favorite Republican once said. " I outlived the sons of bitches!!"

Son_of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #11
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An even mix.

44% Fucked up on the inside, 35% Externally fucked up.
I self medicate here and there (booze). I've got a lot of stuff in my head, and don't use those around me to help get it out. If I'm not careful it could catch up to me- But as for right now, people just probally think of me as a bit of a drunk. Only I know there's more to deal with.

Compared to other people my age and gender: I scored higher than 99% on Inner AND Outer Fucked Up.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:14 AM   #12
Son_of_Herb

Son_of_Herb has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
An even mix.

44% Fucked up on the inside, 35% Externally fucked up.
I self medicate here and there (booze). I've got a lot of stuff in my head, and don't use those around me to help get it out. If I'm not careful it could catch up to me- But as for right now, people just probally think of me as a bit of a drunk. Only I know there's more to deal with.

Compared to other people my age and gender: I scored higher than 99% on Inner AND Outer Fucked Up.
You know, it helps to masturbate, sometimes, get the stuff out of your head.
And don't try stuffing your head into a bottle, it hurts.

Thanks, and take care.
Son_of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:07 AM   #13
Stumpy2fingers

Default Fucked up

32% outside and 21% inside
Old 01-09-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
NorthShoreKitty

Default How fucked up are you?

My score on The How Fucked Up Are You Test:

An even mix
(34% Fucked up on the inside, 38% Externally fucked up)

"You probably self medicate here and there. You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, people just probally think of you as a bit of a drunk. Only you know you're there's more to deal with."

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...23813062516540
Old 01-11-2007, 10:22 AM   #15
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An even mix
65% Fucked up on the inside, 42% Externally fucked up

You probably self medicate here and there (I used to be an alchy!?). You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, people just probally think of you as a bit of a drunk. Only you know you're there's more to deal with.

-what? 99% on each... I've met people my age more fucked up than that. Bah.. okcupid ¬¬
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:32 AM   #16
lordsyn

lordsyn has initial reputation

An even mix
55% Fucked up on the inside, 63% Externally fucked up
You probably self medicate here and there. You've got a lot of stuff in your head, and don't use those around you to help get it out. If you're not careful it could catch up to you! But as for right now, people just probally think of you as a bit of a drunk. Only you know you're there's more to deal with.
lordsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #17
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

Boring! er...normal
15% Fucked up on the inside, 14% Externally fucked up

lol I am curious how I got externally fucked up.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:53 AM   #18
Overkill

Overkill has initial reputation

38% Fucked up on the inside, 29% Externally fucked up
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:40 AM   #19
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

n your head
38% Fucked up on the inside, 13% Externally fucked up

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #20
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In your head
38% Fucked up on the inside, 21% Externally fucked up

oh..erm..think im going for a lie down now
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote