Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2021, 01:10 AM   #1
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation
Default 2021 Celebrity Harem Draft

Credit to trouble-shooter for introducing me to this concept a few years ago and promoting it. This is pretty much his classic format. Hopefully it will be a fun little diversion for anyone who wants to play. I think it'd be cool if this could be a yearly (or even bi-annual) thing, where we all get to start fresh each time.

Link to the 2013 Celebrity Harem Draft:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145200

Link to the 2017 Celebrity Harem Draft:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=173374

─────

THE PREMISE

We have captured and enslaved thousands of celebrities all over the world.

We are now holding a special draft and giving you the opportunity to own 10 women of your choice to start your own harem. Once a poster has drafted a celebrity, that celebrity permanently becomes the property of that poster ─ free to fuck, rape, whip, maim, trade or sell as he or she pleases.

THE RULES

[1.] You get 10 draft picks, to be used one at a time.

[2.] Name ONE celebrity PER POST.

[3.] No duplicates. Once a celebrity has been drafted, no other poster may lay claim to her.

[4.] There is a 24 HOUR / 2 POST WAITING PERIOD. Once you've posted, you have to wait 24 hours or for 2 people to post ─ whichever comes first ─ before you can post again.

[5.] PICTURES of the celebrity you draft must be posted as you draft them.

[6.] At the end of every post, make a LIST of the celebrities you currently own.

[7.] Trades with other posters are acceptable. You can either trade a celebrity straight up for another celebrity; a single celeb for multiple celebs; or a celebrity for another player's vacant draft slot.

[8.] ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Once you pick a celebrity, they are yours... unless you trade them away. No dropping the celebrity back into the draft pool.

[9.] After drafting a celebrity, feel free to share with us your plans for her!

─────

Sound like fun? Well, good luck and spread the word!

Last edited by princecharming; 09-20-2021 at 01:14 AM.
princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 01:12 AM   #2
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation

THE PICK:

With my 1st pick, I select film actress ANYA TAYLOR-JOY, age 25, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

Anya loves to play her favorite game ─ snap my choker. She's got a really expensive one on, an ornate diamond and pearl collar. Tens of thousands of dollars, wrapped lovingly around her throat. She takes me in her pretty little mouth. So warm & wet & welcoming. I grip her head firmly and lunge forward and down. She gags, and retches as I lodge my considerable girth down her gullet. Pistoning into her mouth with abandon, I skullfuck her brutally. A nice, rough, abusive throating. She struggles in panic, her pale porcelain features flushed red from the need to breathe. My growls of lust and her nasty, wet glucking noises fill the ornate penthouse master bedroom. Anya is fading fast, her body growing limp. She can't last much longer. Then, all of a sudden... a satisfying snap! That expensive diamond & pearl number falls tinkling to the floor. In its place is bulging flesh. The obscene outline of my cock reshapes her swan-like neck. A nerve at the back of her throat is tickled. It triggers a shuddering orgasm, and my lovely little actress passes out, my turgid cock throbbing halfway to her stomach.

THE HAREM:

[1.] Anya Taylor-Joy (age 25)
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]
[6.]
[7.]
[8.]
[9.]
[10.]

princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 06:38 AM   #3
nutapat

nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Kira Kosarin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 774F0132-5163-4D5C-B292-5B0779EB9CBB.jpg (14.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 2BEF0F58-3820-46D5-8A02-23CF39877332.jpg (13.9 KB, 102 views)